Cyber Sissy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was in the prescribed position with my ass thrust in the air, I felt her place the nozzle against my opening. She began to stroke my balls as she increased the pressure against my aperture until the nozzle entered. "I'm going to open the valve now. You will experience a little discomfort at first, but that will pass as your body adjusts."

At once, I felt an overwhelming feeling of warmth as the liquid began to enter me. Megan continued to gently stroke my cock and balls, distracting me from any feeling of discomfort as the bag emptied itself inside me. I thought the pressure would never stop until at last, I felt her remove the nozzle.

"I want you to stay in that position for a moment or two and let the solution do its work. If I let you empty yourself too soon, we'll have to do it all over again."

I did as she said until finally, I was allowed to empty myself. She then repeated the treatment, until at last, nothing was left inside me.

"Now that you're purged, we're going to share a shower," she said laughingly. "We don't want to be accused of wasting water, do we?"

I stepped into the large enclosure and started the water while Megan disrobed. She joined me, confident in her beauty as my eyes were drawn to her nakedness. I reached out with the washcloth intending to wash her when she playfully slapped my hands away. "Oh no my pet, you're not going to wash me, far from it. I will be the one to wash you. You may consider it part of the seduction."

I stood meekly as she took the washcloth and soap and lathered my body. As she got to my ass, she slipped a finger inside and gave it just a couple of strokes. "Is my pet really ready for his Mistress," she whispered? "Does she want her Mistress inside her, pumping and thrusting, feeling my thighs against her ass?" She put a finger against my lips, precluding a response. "You're done," she declared. "Get out and dry yourself."

Megan helped me dry my back and I was allowed to do the same for her. "We will now go into my bedroom," she commanded. "I bought you something special to wear, just for tonight. I think it's appropriate for your first experience as a woman."

As I entered her bedroom, my eyes immediately fell on the gorgeous white peignoir and matching marabou trimmed slippers laying on her bed. I immediately picked it up and marveled at how feminine and pretty it was. It was satin, overlaid with delicate lace. At the bodice were sewn tiny pearls, adding to the femininity of the garment. Megan smiled at me and teased, "I found this at a bridal shop, I hope you approve of my taste?" As I was about to tell her how thrilled I was, again she shushed me with her finger. "Don't bother answering, I can tell you're pleased."

Taking it from me, she gathered the hem of the gown and held it up. "Come on, let your Mistress put your pretty new nightie on for you."

As the gown slipped down my body, I once again was filled with wonderment at how good the fabric felt as it cascaded down my body. Megan then held the robe while I slipped my arms through the sleeves and helped me tie the satin belt about my waist. I picked up the slippers and slipped them on, completing the ensemble.

Once I was properly gowned, she went to her closet and came out with a jade green chemise. She quickly slipped it on, covering herself from my gaze.

Megan went over to a small table with two brocade chairs and sat down. "As much as I want to throw you on the bed and take you, I think it better if we prolong the anticipation of the moment," she said. Go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator. I want you to bring the champagne and glasses you'll find inside back here. I quickly complied and at Megan's behest, opened the champagne, pouring us both a glass. As I sat opposite her, she raised her glass and proposed a toast, "Here's to you, my pet. Tonight will complete your passage into womanhood. I must warn you though, after tonight, there can be no turning back. Think carefully and know the consequences. Your life will change. At the moment of penetration, you will be mine completely. You must be ready to make that sort of commitment to me. I haven't brought you this far just to see you leave. If you are having any second thoughts, now is the time to let me know." She held her glass up, her eyes fixed intently on mine as she waited for my response.

The import of her words burned their way into my brain. This was it then, the time for me to choose my destiny. This was the moment I would choose my future. If I accepted, my previous existence would be irretrievably gone. Although nothing had been said, I knew that if I declined, Megan would leave me. That was a consequence I wasn't ready to accept. My business life was one of constant pressure, one where I had to make decisions affecting the lives of many people. Megan had shown me the joys of living a life of submission, one where all decisions were made for me. There was no way I could ever give up that part of my life. I had to accept. To do otherwise was unthinkable. It was with a slight tremor to my hand that I raised my glass and clinked it gently against hers.

Not breaking eye contact, she smiled as we both took a sip of her wine. The bargain was now sealed. There was no turning back.

"I'm so happy with you my pet," Megan said softly. "I will do everything I can to make sure you never regret your decision." She put her wine down and stood, extending her hand across the table. "Come, my pet. I can't wait any longer. I want you in my bed."

I stood as well and as I reached out to her, felt an electric like shock go through me as our hands touched. She lightly gripped my lace-covered wrist and without a word spoken, led me to the bed. She turned down the bed and removed my robe, leaving me in just my nightgown. Still mute, she pushed me gently back on the bed. She reached beneath her pillow and pulled out the leather cuffs. She fastened them to my ankles and wrists, restraining me in the usual position.

"I debated whether or not to restrain you," she explained. "But since this is to be your first time, I thought I'd take away your option to back out or interfere in any way."

Once satisfied that I was completely helpless, she ran her hand lightly down my front until her probing fingers found my cock. She grasped it through the satin of the nightgown, stroking it until I was erect. She pulled at the hem of my gown until it was gathered above my waist, leaving me completely exposed. She lowered her mouth to the head of my tool, giving it several butterfly like kisses. I instinctively began to thrust my hips upwards, wanting more. As I did, she pushed a pillow under me, raising my ass off the bed. "Don't move," she whispered. "I'll be right back."

She went to her dresser and returned with a clear jelly dildo attached to a leather harness and a bottle of lubricant. "Look here my pet," she said holding the dildo up for my inspection. "This toy will give us both pleasure. Your pleasure will come from the obvious, but mine from these delightful nubs at the base."

She was right. At the base of the dildo was a vertical row of soft latex nubs. Once it was strapped in place, the friction of intercourse would push them against her clit, stimulating her.

I watched in rapt fascination as she stepped into the harness. She fastened the buckles at her hips and climbed back on the bed, the dildo swinging obscenely in front.

Placing the lube next to her, she pushed my knees apart and began again to stroke my penis. "Are you ready my pet?" she cooed. "I've been waiting for this for so long."

She gave both the dildo and the entrance to my pussy a generous coating of lubricant. Next, she began to tease me, slipping first one, then two fingers inside my ass. I can't begin to describe the sensations that went through me as she found my prostate and began to massage it. The effect on my cock was immediate and intense. It began to spasm and twitch as though it had a life of its own. Megan continued to torment and tease me in this manner until I was craving more, eager to have her take me. She watched closely as I raised my ass from the pillow, undulating and grinding against her probing fingers.

She removed her fingers and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Are you ready my pet? Do you want my cock inside you now?"

"Oh yes, please Megan take me," I gasped. "Make me your slut."

"You're going to have to better than that," she teased as she placed the head of the dildo against my opening. "Make me believe you want it. Tell me what you want me to do!"

"All right then, I can't wait anymore. PLEASE FUCK ME!!!", I almost screamed.

"Since you asked so nicely," she teased, "I'm going to do just that. I want you to remember this for the rest of your life. A girl only loses her virginity once and this moment will be special for both of us."

She ran the head of the dildo up and down the crack of my ass, coating everything with the lubricant. Then the moment was at hand. She gave the dildo one more dollop of lube and placed it again at my opening. As soon as I felt her begin to press forward, I raised my hips, giving her a better angle to achieve penetration. Ever so slowly, millimeter by millimeter, she pushed her cock inside me, until finally I could feel the flesh of her mons pressing against my ass cheeks. It felt incredible!! Even though I had been filled by the butt plugs, they were nothing like this. The toys she had used on me up to now had all been inanimate. This was much different. My body was on fire with desire, craving more of what I knew would be the best sex I'd ever had.

Megan began to slowly stroke her cock in and out, using the full length. My prostate was rubbed and teased with every stroke, driving me higher and higher on wings of ecstasy. Once she had a rhythm established, she bent over and through the satin of my nightie, sucked a nipple into the furnace of her mouth. This impelled me to even greater heights of arousal. I arched my back even more counter thrusting against her, driving the dildo back against her clit until she too began to breathe in pants and gasps.

"Oh YES," she groaned. "This is even better than I had hoped for. I knew you'd be good, but never dreamed it would be like this."

She placed one hand on either side of my chest and locked her elbows. I could tell that this would be the home stretch in her quest for climax, so I redoubled my efforts to meet her thrusts. She began to increase the tempo, stroking faster and faster until a look of total rapture came over her and she slammed herself deep inside me one final time. She held herself there, grinding against me. Knowing her time was now, I met her thrusts and began to grind back in the opposite direction. "OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSSSS,"she screamed. "I CAN'T HOLD BACK. I'm CUMMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGG."

Her body shook and trembled for what seemed an eternity until exhausted, she collapsed against my bound form. "I'm so sorry my pet. I had hoped that you would climax as well but I got carried away with my own orgasm," she said.

"Please, don't apologize," I replied. "I wouldn't have had it any other way. You've been so kind and considerate that I wanted this time to be just for you. It's the only way I could think of to repay the kindness and consideration you've shown me the past few days. I have a confession to make. Time will tell of course, but I do know one thing for a certainty. I don't ever want to lose you. You've shown me so much about myself and what I really want in a relationship that I could never go back to a "traditional" romance."

She bent down and kissed me gently on the lips. "You don't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that. I want us to remain together for a long time. What began for me as an exercise in domination has turned into something else entirely. I feel a real connection with you, a spiritual convergence we never had before. I don't want to lose you either."

I kissed her back before saying, "Would you untie now me so I can hold you? I want to feel my arms around you and yours around me."

"Of course, my darling," she replied. She took just a minute to first strip off the dildo and harness, then she removed the cuffs holding my wrists and ankles. We lay there together, holding and stroking one another until we both drifted off to sleep.

I was the first to awaken. I looked down at her sleeping form, marveling at how beautiful she truly was. How could I have gotten so lucky as to have found someone this wonderful? I reached out and began to run my fingers around her nipple through the satin of her chemise. As it hardened to my touch, she began to stir mumbling, "Mmmm, I'll give you an hour to stop that." She reached down to my groin and began to massage and stroke my cock and balls until I was once again completely erect. I reciprocated by slipping my hand under the hem of her chemise, finding her fur-covered mound. I slipped a finger inside, surprised to find her still wet.

She pulled away and kneeling, continued to stroke my penis. I was sure she was going to continue until I climaxed, especially when she dipped her head and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. This was not what she had in mind however. As I got closer and closer, she pulled away at the last second. "Not yet my pretty, I have another use for your stiff clit."

She rolled over and pulled me on top of her. She reached down and guided my cock to her wet slit. "Now that I've taken you like a girl, I want you to take me the same way. I want to feel your clit inside me when you climax. I want to feel you filling me with your juice."

The moist promise of her pussy was more than I could stand. As I slid inside her, the walls of her vagina began to spasm and contract, almost as though she was trying to milk my cock. Because of my high state of arousal, it took only minutes and I was exploding inside her. She must have been as ready as I was, because her second climax of the day was just seconds behind. Our bodies shook with pleasure as we both fell into the abyss of release.

We lay there holding each other for what seemed forever. Finally, Megan spoke first. "Lets take a shower and find something to eat." Teasingly she added, "I can't imagine what did it, but suddenly I'm famished,"

A short time later, we were both sitting at the dining room table polishing of the last of the soup and sandwiches we had prepared. Neither of us had said much, both of us lost in our own thoughts about what had happened.

Megan broke the silence, kissing me deeply, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth. "Now that your secret is out, you will be able to live your fantasy. Never again will you have to sneak about, hiding your lacies. From now on, you will live in satin and silk. I will be there to help, my pet. This is just the beginning for us."

End of part 4

12