Cyber Vampire

Story Info
August goes high tech in 2002.
2.3k words
4.34
23.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle reached over and flicked on the switch to her computer, pulling her blanket a little tighter around her body as she did so. As she waited for the computer to finish turning itself on, she sipped contentedly at her glass of chilled wine. Finally, it finished booting itself, and she wasted no time dragging the cursor across the screen to the Internet connect icon. Impatiently she waited for the modem to dial up, her excitement mounting as she thought about where she would surf tonight. Vampire sites. Her darkest fantasy.

Tonight she had finally gathered up enough courage to explore that darkest of secret realms, the world of the vampire. For years she had an unexplainable attraction to the dark and gothic type of man, and unusual fantasies of vampires. She had read every book on vampires she could get her hands on, and most of them had intensified her cravings.

The whole romance and seduction of it all. She giggled to herself as she thought how highly unlikely the presence of real vampires was, and she sighed with longing. Placing her hand on the mouse, she navigated swiftly to a search engine. Not knowing where to start, or even if there were vampire sites on the net, she simply typed in "vampires" into the search box, and clicked enter.

She didn't have to wait long, as the search engine promptly pulled up hundreds of listings. She sat stunned, as she scrolled down the page, reading the descriptions of each site. Who would have thought there were this many vampire sites? And so many interactive ones at that, message boards and chats, as well as many that offered vampire advice for fledglings, and even some that offered information to donors. Donors?

She clicked on several of the sites, opening up about three windows, and sat for hours reading about the different types of modern day vampires, and how they were nothing like the movie vamps, and yet, even as she read through all of this, she was drawn even more into the world of the modern day vampire. So she took the next step. She logged onto one of the many message boards for vampires. Eagerly she read through all of the messages, and was surprised to learn that she was not the only one who was seeking vampire attention. It quickly became clear to her that many of these so-called vampires were merely role players, or masqueraders, as they seemed to be known as. And yet, there were many that claimed to be actual vampires. Her nipples hardened as she thought about what she would give to meet one of these actual vampires!

How long had she fantasized about just such a thing? She read quickly through all of the messages, and then went on to another board, and another after that, until she had completely turned herself on to the point that she needed release. Or a reality check! She glanced at the clock, and wondered if it was really true what they said about vampires being creatures of the night. She really wanted to talk to one online. Her curiosity was burning inside of her.

Quickly she made her way back to the search engines, and clicked on several of the sites that claimed to have vampire chat rooms. Excitedly, she logged onto the first one. Empty. Disappointment rode clearly through her mind, as she exited the site and went on to the next one. Empty as well.

Suddenly she began to think that the majority of these so called vampires were indeed role players, because as she noted the times that others had been online were all before ten o'clock, she began to think that there were no true vampires, for wouldn't a vampires time on the net be late at night? She continued to try though, one chat after the other, and as she reached the last one on the search engine that claimed to have a chat room, she decided she was going to give up after checking this one. It was her last hope to find an online vampire to talk to and she hoped that the name would prove to be right. "The Vampire Realm" was the name of this one, and as she entered her name and waited for it to connect, she crossed her fingers, praying that another disappointment wasn't waiting for her here.

The first thing she saw as the applet initialized was a list of online users. Her breath caught as she realized that there were actually others in here. She watched as the conversation went on, several of them acknowledging her with a "hello", or a "greetings". Shyly she typed her own hello back, and then sat and watched as the conversation resumed. Happily she noticed that this room was indeed full of vampires, and if not vampires, then very good imitations. She could easily pick out those who were role players, as they talked of battle with swords, and spells, and spoke of lopping each other's heads off, and disappearing and such. But she also noted the few individuals present that seemed to radiate with knowledge, and spoke poetically, and erotically as they quoted poems or just talked with the others. They did not boast or brag, but answered the questions of others surely and quickly.

She began to get very turned on as she read the poetry verses that a couple of the apparent males were quoting, and the seduction in the words drew her to them. She wished suddenly that she wasn't a stranger here, so that maybe one of them would talk to her.

Almost as if her thoughts had been heard, one of them spoke to her. He called himself "August", simple and understandable, no "Lord" or "sir" draped in front of it, just, August. He was the one whose poetry had gripped her fantasies, and caused a sincere tightening in her loins. And now he was asking her to tell him about herself!! Excitedly she answered him, telling him about herself, what she looked like, what she liked to do, and her basic area of the world. She felt like a schoolgirl about to kiss her first boy, as he actually answered her, and asked her if she wanted to go into private chat with him. Yes, yes, yes, she thought, while simply typing in "sure". She didn't want to seem too over eager, after all. Clicking on the private feature, she found herself all alone, with this possible vampire, and her excitement rose to the boiling point. She shifted on her seat, and prayed that her roommate did not come in at an inopportune moment, for she was quickly getting aroused. Her fantasies were beginning, right here, tonight!

They talked for hours about a little bit of everything, found some common interests, and as the night wore on, the conversation began to get more intimate. Before she even realized what was going on, this vampire was quoting very sexually charged verses to her, and she was getting hornier by the minute. As she listened to him, her free hand began to roam across her body, playing absentmindedly with her nipples, and her thoughts began to drift into a world where it was just her and him, alone in this cyberspace. She no longer took any notice of her physical surroundings, as his words of seduction drew her to the brink. She realized suddenly that her hand had made its way into her panties, and was playing heatedly with her clit.

Oh my God, she thought! I can't believe I'm being seduced like this! By a vampire on the Internet! This can't be happening! Suddenly chills ran up and down her back, and she felt a small tingling on her lips. She looked around in the darkened room, a tiny fear beginning to grow, but she saw nothing. She looked back at the screen and was stunned to read his next words, "Did you feel that?" he asked her. Scared but excited at the possibility, she looked around again, figuring her roomie was messing with her head or something. Nothing. She turned back to her computer, and typed in, "Feel what?"Another chill ran across her body, hardening her nipples, as she felt a slight pressure on her panties, and the strangest feeling that something was moving across the thin cotton onto her leg.

She sat very still, and was afraid to look as the whatever it was traced a path down her leg and around to the backside, slowly working it's way up the back of her leg, and once again across her panties. She closed her eyes and her breath quickened as she felt it move up across her belly, moving in slow circles around her belly button, and then trace the line of her ribs from side to side. She let out a deep breath, and looked back at the computer screen, her lust mounting by the second. Was this possible she thought? Typing rapidly, she said, "Yes, I felt it that time." The response came back immediately, "Did you like it?"

"Yes. Is that you doing that?" The answer came back in the form of more chills, and she felt it under her nightshirt now, slowly moving up to her breasts. Her own hand went down to her wet panties, as she felt this unseen hand explore her breasts, tweaking her nipple gently, and cupping the outside of each tit with a maddening seductive touch. Her breath quickened again as she glanced at the screen and saw the words, "Take your clothes off." Obeying, she pushed the blanket away, and pulled her nightshirt above her head, her titties gleaming in the light from the screen. "Panties too," displayed themselves on the screen. Unbelieving, she obediently pulled her panties off, loving the feel of the sudden air hitting her wetness. Again she watched as the following words displayed on her computer screen, "Do you want me Michelle? Do you want to be mine tonight?" As she read these words, she could feel her whole body tighten with lust for this man. Her bare breasts tingled where his touch had been, and her pussy ached for him. "Yes," she typed back excitedly.And just as she hit enter and her words came out on the screen, his name disappeared from the list. Shit, she thought! That asshole!

Disappointed, she began to realize that her own fantasy had begun to play out, all drawn out by the seductive words of a cyber wannabe! She began to grow angry and then a little depression began to set in, as she realized just how much she had wanted this to happen.I must be crazy, she thought. Angry at herself, she exited from the chat, and reaching down, pulled her panties back on.

She clicked the computer off, and in the sudden darkness of the room, she stood to feel her way to the bedroom. Sliding the chair under the desk, she made her way in the direction of the bedroom door, feeling her way along in the familiar surroundings. Finding her door, she opened it and went inside, feeling for the switch on the wall. Finding it, she flicked it on, but nothing happened. No light greeted her eyes. Great, she thought, a perfect way to end this night! Oh well, fuck it, I'll change the damn bulb in the morning. Making her way across the room in the darkness, she tossed her nightshirt to the ground, and leaning over, took her panties off, letting them fall to the floor as well.

Standing back up, she reached her arms above her head, and stretched, and froze. Fear gripped her as she felt two hands touch her body, and felt hot breath at her ear, whispering, "Don't be afraid Michelle, I have come, as promised, 'tis I, August. As the unseen hands made way to her pussy fingering her clit. Michelle was lost as she was forcefully bent over the dresser and a hard cock entered her wetness. She began to feel it thrusting in and out in a fast rythem as she began to thrust back into it lost in pleasure. She was enjoying the brutality of this unseen fuck. "My God! Her body began to tingle all over as her orgasm drew near. "Suddenly Disbelief and fear forced a scream from her throat, and the force that was fucking her madly vanished. Lights came on and her door was thrown open, her roommate standing there with a concerned look on her face.

"Michelle? Are you alright?"Michelle looked around the room in fear as she ran to her roommate's arms, "Oh my God! Somebody was in here!" Her roommate pushed her past her, and flicked the light on, looking around cautiously before walking in. She looked in the closet, under the bed, and finally at the window, it was closed and locked from the inside! "I think you're having a bad dream, go back to bed, there's no one here." "I swear to you, there was someone here. And the light didn't work when I tried it a minute ago!"

Her roommate took her by the hand and pulled her into the room, sitting her gently down on the bed. "Well, there's no one here now Michelle. Go back to bed, I'll see you in the morning."

She pushed the hair out of Michelle's eyes, and gently laid her back on the pillow, before getting to her feet, and turning the light off. She looked back once more at Michelle, and left, leaving the door open.

The next morning as the two sat eating breakfast, talking about last night, and getting ready for classes at the college they both attended, a knock sounded on the door. Michelle stayed seated, as her roommate got up and answered it. She came back with a dozen roses, and held them out to Michelle, "These came for you," she said, "Secret admirer?" Michelle smiled as she looked at the roses, and pulled the card out of its tiny envelope. Her eyes grew wide as she read the inscription, Another time perhaps..August. Guess it wasn't a dream after all........Vv^^vV