Cyber Wife Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife takes cyber chat to the phones.
759 words
4.27
36.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby
hubby
1 Followers

It had been two weeks since Cindi and I discussed the phone sex idea and I was beginning to think it was just sex talk for the night she jerked me off. I didn't mention it because I didn't want her to feel pressured. She still played online occasionally, but I think she got into it even more because she knew I was lurking around somewhere watching.

I had noticed a lot of phone calls being made lately, but I figured there was a lot going on at work, or with her friends. If I had really known what was going on, I would have paid much closer attention. I found out later that Cindi had been doing phone "interviews" for the right person. That alone sounded fun. I wish I could have been on the other extension listening in. But I was to discover the winner soon enough.

One night I was sitting down watching television and having a drink while Cindi was on the phone. She had been talking for awhile and I assumed it was just with one of her friends. Then she came into the room and asked me to come with her. We went into the bedroom and she was still on the phone. I actually forgotten about the phone sex idea by now, and was confused as to what she wanted. She looked at me and told the person on the other end that I was there. She told me to sit down then told the other person I was sitting. A little blush came over her face and she began taking off her shirt while telling the person that her shirt was off. I quickly figured out what was going on and sat back to watch.

She said that I was watching and that it looked like I knew what was happening (she always can read me). She slowly stripped each layer of clothing off until she was down to her panties, telling the other person each step she took. Then she began undoing my pants (I didn't put up any fight) and began stroking my hard cock. Hearing her say that she was stroking me was incredible. She pushed me back on the bed and lowered her mouth onto my cock, sucking very softly, but holding the phone down by her mouth so that the other person could hear the sucking noises.

After awhile she stopped and sat up on her knees. She put her hands in her panties and told the other person that it had indeed made her very wet. She stood up and removed her panties. You could see the wetness gleaming between her legs. She came back over to the bed sat back against the pillows and began rubbing herself. As she slid a finger inside she said that I wasn't doing something. Then she asked me to stroke myself. When I did, she said that I was.

We masturbated watching each other for just a little while, with her telling him as she placed one finger in then another and so on. I was going crazy. I heard her ask what position, then she rolled over on her hands and knees and asked me to fuck her (actually, she told me to).

I can't even explain the rush I got by listening to her tell the person that I was getting in behind her, then that my cock was almost in, then her moaning and saying that it was in and it felt great. As I plowed into her, she described that I was thrusting harder and harder. I heard her say that it really would be wonderful to have another cock there to suck on and something about she might have to try that position next time.

Needless to say, all of the talk and the nice wet pussy sent me over the edge. As I grabbed her hips and pulled her in I heard her telling the other person that I was coming in her very hard and it was pushing her over the edge. I heard her give a loud moan into the phone and felt her body shake and quiver and she came on my cock. It was incredible.

Once we both regained our senses I heard her trying to catch her breath while she thanked the other person and said good-bye. After a few minutes of recovery, I asked her who it was on the phone. She simply smiled and said "wrong number" and went to sleep.

To be continued.

hubby
hubby
1 Followers