Cyber with Miranda

Story Info
Cyber sex with love.
790 words
3.8
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
330 Followers

For me cyber sex was not my scene.

That's until I started to chat up Miranda online.

It sort of started like just a friendly exchange talking about our interests and so on.

But we grew to know each other and even to like each other and perhaps a bit more, because 'love' is a strong word to use for a couple who haven't met.

But that is how Miranda, after just six months felt about me. We'd exchanged photographs as you do but had not got around to arranging a meet.

I had a feeling she was holding something back although I trusted her implicitly. It is just that she wasn't in a hurry to meet so I went along with it.

Pictures she sent me started to get more explicit and she looked really stunning and gorgeous. Then after a while exchanging flirtations online the dialogue became more hot and I was entering a completely new field in doing something I once would have thought to be really perverted.

But with Miranda the language and expression served only to enhance our online relationship and when we started to telephone each other, spending an hour or two each evening -she saying she wanted something exciting in her life I gladly went along with it...

So Miranda was actually the instigator for the really sexual exchanges we started to make.

She one day asked if I would like to go further with our exchanges and I soon discovered what she meant when she started to talk very softly in a very sexual way, her telling me what she was doing and asking me if I would 'squeeze him.'

Again everything I would never ever have thought of doing over a phone link went out of the window and what we were doing , sharing each others aspirations, those things that are deeply intimate seemed not to be filthy but somehow beautiful as we just simply enjoyed each other by mutual consent.

"Let me hear him, Alex?" came the question one evening as we were so deep into each others fantasies, me telling her my secret imaginings about being submerged underneath her skirt, sniffing and tasting her through her sheer silk undies and simply wanting to explore her orally everywhere, both of us sharing a wonderful beautiful sixty nine, sucking and tasting and sharing each others love juices as then we shared the most exciting French kiss ever in letting our combined juices mingle freely in our mouths.

Miranda was really hot for me when she let me hear her, describing how she was positioned on the armchair, thighs apart and inching her red thong sideways in order to manipulate her pussy with busy fingers, then just hearing her work it the way she did, all combined with the sounds of splendour and moans sharing those wonderful sexual phases with each other as I started to work on my cock in the most extravagant way, anointing the shaft with squirty cream (that's what she wanted) . Placing the mobile phone down on the ledge of a table so I could freely work my erection and let her hear the sound of severely masturbated hard throbbing cock.

"Don't stop, Alex" she plead. "Go all the way baby, feed me., feed me until my mouth is full of his cream!"

Me whispering to her that I wanted to wank all over her face and let is spurt out like a volcano because by the time I came that is what it was like, so strong and complete with Miranda - and then hearing her sounds too as the sound of wet surging pussy paused replaced by the sounds of sex and gratification.

The first time I did that I almost felt I had gone too far but was reassured when she told me how wonderful it was and how she looked forward to having me for real. I started to send her pictures would you believe of my manhood in all its glory which she absolutely purred over, complimenting me on my 'wonder of wanders' then explaining just what she wanted to do with it, balls and all. And of course she sent me pictures too of her splendour looking so warm and inviting. We were as one and soon would be the time for 'real time' ...

And the hourly evening exchange, sometimes more, was not enough for her either, she wanted her cock message at least once a day, meaning I had to go the full hog relaying the sound of wanking cock to her answer phone so she could hear at her leisure when convenient..

Miranda is some woman and soon I want to be with her full package.

alexcarr
alexcarr
330 Followers