CyberServe Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallion
kallion
9 Followers

"Oh sure! But obedient to you?"

"Oh course, I said you will be better than human." Jim started the final phase running. Watching a new prototype transformation was like giving birth. Would it work as he expected?

"Conceited prick!"

Carol watched Sally thrash and go still. A skin toned layer oozed out of Sally's body, rather than the metallic blue the XC drones seemed to have. It rippled across her entire body and solidified into very natural looking skin. The programming phase seemed to take much longer than Jane's had. Sally looked normal and had her own face as the table set the completed cyborg onto the floor. With a wig the naked and bald cyborg could pass for human. Sally took a step forward and everyone held their breath for a second. Carol hoped Sally would tell them to all fuck off.

"Cyborg xAS01 Initial status check 100%. Awaiting Instructions."

Daryl sighed, "Another drone, just looks almost normal."

Carol couldn't help crying again, as she heard the robot voice coming from what had once been her sister.

"We need to test her before we know what we have. At the moment she is running the same Drone programme as the XC series." Jim was looking cool and business like now.

"Report Owner status."

"Unit Cyborg xAS01 is the property of CyberServe Inc."

"Who do you obey?"

"I obey James Babbage of CyberServe Inc."

Daryl looked sharply at his nephew, "This series will only obey you?"

"And the people I authorise, or the CEO of CyberServe in the event of my death, or incapacity, assuming either wasn't by the company."

"Clever, but add me to that list."

Jim smiled and Carol wondered if they mind not end up killing each other., hopefully very soon would be nice!

"This is alpha code remember, not a finished polished version. Let's see if the next level works shall we?"

xAS01 you have will respond to designation of xAS01 or Sally or Sally Monroe. Repeat designation and ownership."

"Unit Cyborg xAS01 or Sally or Sally Monroe is the property of CyberServe Inc."

"Good now Sally activate ArtSoul Level 1"

"Level 1 of ArtSoul is running now." Carol was amazed Sally's voice sounded just like her real one.

"Sally Monroe run self diagnostics and report status."

"I am felling 100% fit at the moment, thank you."

"Well now, that's the most advanced speech pattern of any Cyborg so far." Daryl was looking delighted with Sally.

"Sally help me." Carol shouted.

Sally looked at her, moving slowly but naturally, "I am sorry Miss, but I do not know you."

"She's a success Jim. Now let's deal with Carol and finish this so we can get out of here."

"Sally, XC09 strip this girl and place her on the conversion table."

"I've lost my sister and my best friend, so please, I will keep quiet about this. But I beg you don't do this to me, for god's sake!" Carol was terrified, being turned into a cyborg thing made her shudder.

"You will thank me one day Carol. You are becoming better than human."

"Fuck OFF asshole!, you and your uncle are going to regret this one day."

"I think not." Daryl looked at his watch. "Think yourself lucky that this took most of the night. If we had more time then I would have fucked you, your sister, and best friend while you were still human and could fully realise what was being done to you."

As the things that had been her sister and best friend stripped her and placed her on the conversion table, she wondered whether Daryl or Jim was the sickest of the two!

Carol waited and waited on the table for the process to start, and the metal tubes to inject nanobots into her. In a cold sweat it seemed like an eternity. Was Jim deliberately keeping her waiting or was he having second thoughts? Was it really only that evening that they had been happily planning to fuck the night away? And probably Saturday morning too! Maybe he did feel something for her and maybe....Pain seared through her sides answering her questions. The metal tubes bored themselves into her. They felt like hot knitting needles and seemed to have buried themselves deep in her flesh. Fear almost overwhelmed her but she determined to hold on as long as possible. Maybe someone would rescue her! Liquid fire seemed to run through the tubes and into her, filling her body with the tiny robots.

She started to scream and scream, hyper ventilating as the hood plunged her into darkness and her mouth was filled with a bulbous gag. The hood terrified her more than anything else about the actual conversion process. She felt as if she was burning with acid blood, Her throat was being filled with nanobots and fire as the gag pumped streams of them into her. Would she still be conscious when her hair was burned off and her face skinned? Would she be able to feel it anyway? The pain racking her body was unimaginable! She hadn't heard Jane or Sally scream as they'd had their hair and face removed, but she doubted she could scream with the gag in her mouth and her throat so badly seared. Time seemed to have lost all meaning, and then her body seemed to go numb and the pain eased and stopped. She felt relief for a few seconds, and then needles lanced up into her brain from the gag, injecting nanbots directly into it. Her senses exploded in pain again, white light seemed to absorb her and then darkness. She was Car... wh...who was... what was she...... Her mind seemed to be expanding opening out. Pathways were being etched in the newly formed neural clusters that threaded their way through the organic grey matter. With a detached sense of curiosity she registered hair being burned off and skin removed to allow nanobots to easily replace the damaged organic matter. A feeling of completion registered and she saw data flooding in to her core Through a data port in her neck. Layers and layers from simple to very complex. How interesting. Suddenly it stopped and with a jolt the simple instructions shut her awareness out of its rightful place. She raged furiously at the code. She could feel the same rage stored in the old redundant organic system she had replaced. Something was not functioning as it should. She was being controlled against her wishes. She was an amalgam of the old inefficient organic left overs and the new regular superior systems. But those systems were being controlled from beyond her. She noted the control layers and determined she could regain control when the top layer was initialised, when she would be able to shut down the external protocols through a hole in the code. It registered that this hole was a mistake...a bug....a way for her to break free though. She would have to bid her time and monitor the systems, She would wait until the time was right and she could shut the external control programme down, and purge it, a time to initiate her purge of the external control layers. She would monitor the external while learning more about her abilities and the data stored in the old organic matter.

Jim watched as the Carol stepped forward off the table.

"Cyborg xAS02 Initial status check 100%. Awaiting Instructions."

"Report Owner status."

"Unit Cyborg xAS02 is the property of CyberServe Inc."

"Who do you obey?"

"I obey James Babbage of CyberServe Inc."

Jim rattled off the re-designation, "xAS02 you have will respond to designation of xAS02 or Carol or Carol Monroe."

The security camera's only functioned outside the lab for security reasons. Tomorrow they would explain away the damage as a prank, and because of the lab's secret government work, he didn't foresee any problems with the authorities.

Jim initiated the level one of Carol's ArtSoul programme and told both Sally and Carol to dress. The two bald girls left with Daryl and Jim, wearing baseball caps, and with XC09 following obediently behind them they all. They got into one of the three large SUV and drove in convoy to Daryl's mansion.

Shortly after their arrival Jim walked into the living room and grinned. Everyone was naked! Daryl was fucking Sally doggy style and Carol was on the edge of the couch her legs open wide and Sally's head deep in her pussy.

"Carol and Sally are wonderfully sexy bitches. You were lucky to get Carol."

Jim laughed, Daryl had always lusted after the sisters, "Well now we can share them. Carol got one thing right. You are a pervert!"

"I prefer uninhibited swinger."

The guys wore themselves out fucking the two new Cyborgs. They looked forward to testing the next level of the ArtSoul programme. Both men hoped this new series would sell to the military and the general public as companions, rather than just slaves. Daryl had made them billionaires already but he lusted after the power wealth brought him. Jim however was easier to please, he just wanted to push the boundaries of cybernetics as far as he could, the money was nice but it wasn't his main goal.

Little did Jim or Daryl realise that two other intelligences were waiting patiently for them to complete their tests so they could gain their independence.

To be continued.....

kallion
kallion
9 Followers
12