Cybersex Ch. 02

Story Info
A Literotica reader responds to my first cybersex story.
2.8k words
4.3
21.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This message contains feedback for: Married But Curious

Comments:

Your story was fucking hot. Sitting in my room thinking of you sucking my 10 inch cock. Im 21, 6 foot 3, hawaiian and black and scottish and filipino -- all local kine mixed plate. Id love to feel your tongue lick all over my cock. Feel you rub my balls in your hand. Let me fuck your eager mouth, you loving the feeling. Email me back please. ;)

***

I'd love to have you sit on your bed (or maybe your couch) and put your hands on my shoulders and make me sink to my knees between your legs, then put your hand on the back of my neck and push my head towards your stiffening ten inch cock, and talk dirty to me while I wrap my lips around your cockhead and rub my tongue along the underside of your prick and down the shaft while you slowly push deeper inside my mouth, fucking my face while one hand strokes and caresses your hard shaft and the other gently squeezes and kneads your balls, my hands warm on your nutsack and my mouth hot and wet and taking your dick deeper, getting facefucked and loving it ...

***

Text as soon as possible, please.

***

Not a good time. GF is being a bit hard to take tonight, talking about breaking up with me.

***

Dang im sorry. Can you at least tell me on this???

***

She put a bug on my computer shortly after we met two years ago to read any incoming emails from Craigslist I got. Fucking acting like she's with the gotdamn NSA. Anyhow, horny as fuck -- haven't gotten any sex in over a week.

***

Damn. Hmm. Tell me the last encounter you had with a man? ;)

***

I wrote about that in my story "Fucked By A Stranger".

The time before that encounter, which I've been mulling over whether to write about, I responded to a CL ad to meet up with a guy who had arranged for someone to be a cocksucker for a bunch of men, and was asking guys to join in on that. That sounded good to me, so I showed up. But, the guy who had said he was gonna do the cocksucking never showed, and the other guys who showed up left when they thought it wasn't happening.

So we went up to his apartment to wait and see if the guy who had agreed to suck all those cocks would finally show, and he started talking dirty to me, whispering in my ear and touching my face and rubbing his finger across my lips and then sticking the tip of his finger inside my mouth, and his breath was all hot and steamy in my ear as he coaxed me with this sexy deep voice to get on my knees and suck his dick. So I did that, but then he seemed kind of tense and awkward, like he'd had this fantasy but didn't think it would actually happen, like he really preferred women and was trying to pretend like it wasn't a guy taking his dick, like it was really a chick because that would be straight and totally OK to brag to his buds about after, instead of having to feel kind of ashamed and dirty.

So anyway, I tried this trick I'd seen watching porn, where I rubbed his cockhead against the inside of my cheek and tapped on it from the outside with my hand, and he groaned and kinda growled and said that was amazingly hot,

and he had to shoot his load now, and almost immediately he spurted cum in my mouth.

I asked him to reciprocate, but he said fuck no, he was straight and didn't do that, and so I left and went home and jacked off thinking of how it felt to turn on a guy so much.

***

Damn thats so hot. Tell me how ud deepthroat my cock and let me fuck that tight throat

***

We'd be standing up by your bed, fully clothed, with you standing behind me and squeezing my ass and kissing the back of my neck, sending shivers up my spine. Then you'd grab the back of my neck and turn me around and push down, forcing me to my knees, while you sat on the bed and opened your thighs. I'd kneel between your legs, and then you'd apply pressure to my head, forcing it down towards your cock, softly murmuring for me to part my lips for your cockhead. Your dick would start to slide between my lips while you called me your dirty slut and tugged on my hair,

starting to ease your shaft inside my lips while my tongue licked the underside of your cockhead.

What would you do then?

***

Id moan in great pleasure...id say" take it slow for now.." as I thrust my big cock in and out your mouth...then I grab your hair and say" look

at me while I fuck this slutty mouth" ;) as I thrust deep in your throat making you gag. Your eyes tear up but I can tell this is where my cock belongs, in your whore mouth. I say "stroke my cock and tell me how much you love cock, slut."

***

Your cock is so big, bucking deeper and deeper into my throat, as I gag and think I can't take it, can't take the cockhead jamming at the back entrance of my throat, and I look up pleading at you to slow down but I can't say anything because of your shaft shoving harder and harder with each thrust, filling my mouth with your rubbery meat, feeling helpless and defenseless but also thrilled at you grabbing my longish brown hair and thrusting and groaning and using my mouth for your selfish pleasure, and I see your eyes filled with lust. You finally get your cock all the way inside my relaxed throat, your balls slapping against my chin and your musky pubic hair tickling and scratching my nose. I push back a bit against the front of your thighs, easing your shaft out until just the dick head is between my lips, then I grasp your long cock at the base with one hand and cup and gently knead your balls with the other and rapidly bob my head so just your cockhead is slithering between my lips and then pulling out so just the tip is resting on my tongue on the backstroke, my lips and tongue playing and licking and sucking on the sensitive skin on the underside and the rim of the head, and I can tell you're close to cumming, to filling my mouth with hot spurts, but maybe you have something else in mind, and you know you can use me however you please ...

***

Mmmm and how would you want me to use you? ;)

***

Reach behind as you thrust into my mouth and start fingering my hole, rubbing it with lube ...

***

Sorry took so long to get back to you, my phone broke had to get a new one.

and mmm such a good slut huh? You want me to fuck that tight ass dont you?

as I start to thrust into your mouth super hard and fast as u continue to finger that tight hole and you looking into my eyes as you tear up from my fat cock punishing your throat ;)

***

You feel like talking on the phone? My GF took off for Los Angeles and might not be coming back, and I feel like venting a bit with someone who would lend a sympathetic ear. If you're up for it, give me your cell phone number and your time zone and tell me what would be a good time frame to call you.

Or if you'd rather just do dirty chat, we can continue carrying on this ... conversation ... over email. ;D

I'm a bit afraid of letting you fuck my virgin ass -- I've never had anything in there, and that would be crossing this line where I couldn't possibly deny any more that I was acting like some sort of faggot cum slut, taking a dick inside my tight hole on a first * date *. And your cock is so thick and long I'm afraid it'll hurt real bad.

But it feels so good to hear you talking dirty to me while I'm kneeling at the foot of your bed between your outspread legs, one hand gripping the base of your cock shaft while you shove your dick head between my lips and deeper and deeper down my throat, the other hand kneading your balls, all heavy and full of cum, and you're grunting and moaning as you fuck my face, tears running down my cheeks from the punishment I'm taking and from feeling a bit humiliated and dirty and slutty and wrong, but wrong in a good way, looking up into your lustful eyes and taking your shaft, letting you use my mouth to arouse your lust ...

You're reaching behind me, and you tell me to be a good little bitch and spread my legs open a bit wider, and I reluctantly give in to your order, and aaaaaahhh your lube coated finger is touching and circling my hole and my god it feels good. I wiggle my ass in encouragement, feeling like a total whore.

You order me to stand up. I do so, and you step behind me and I look over my shoulder. You're rubbing lube all over your long brown cock, stroking your hard shaft, then you growl, "Bend over, bitch!" I hesitate, not sure if I want to obey, but you grab my long hair and roughly shove me forward, forcing me to sprawl bent over the bed. You thrust down with the palm of your hand between my shoulder blades, pinning me to the bed, and pry my thighs wider apart with your knees, and I feel so helpless and vulnerable.

I try to squirm away and stand up, but you shove down harder and slap my face hard with your spare hand and say, "Your ass is mine, bitch. Quit struggling or I'll fuck you rough and have to hurt. Do you want me to be gentle instead?" Then you slap my ass cheek even harder, muttering, "Take it. Take it, slut." Your hand is now pushing between my ass cheeks, roughly invading me ...

I look over my shoulder again, tears running down my cheek, afraid and humiliated, feeling a bit like I'm being violated and even raped, but my body betrays me, my skin feeling hot and flushed, my heart pounding, my nerves tingling, my puckered tight hole clenching with pleasure as your slick coated finger rubs and pushes more gently and then slides up and down my asscrack, and try as I do to stop it, a moan of pleasure escapes my lips.

I give up. It's gonna happen. I WANT it to happen, even though a little part of me is still saying no.

I nod my head in submission, locking my eyes on yours. "Be gentle. Please. Your cock is so big, please be gentle, don't hurt me."

You grin and reach for your bottle of lube, and squirt more between my butt cheeks while your hand rubs and slithers around, your fingers rubbing my crack and my slutty boypussy hole and one of them is pushing for entry, and it feels so good that I arch my back in pleasure, and you grab my hair and pull hard, yanking my head back while your finger shoves forward trying to break through my tight hole ...

***

God your such a good little cum slut arent you? Idc if your not gonna like it at first. Im gonna fuck you so hard your gonna beg me everyday for some of my thick cock! Its gonna hurt at first , but then your gonna crave for the feeling of cock in this tight little asshole! I shove two fingers inside your ass then slap it hard and pull your hair back making you arc your neck. I shove my huge cock inside of you."god damn bitch your so tight!" I slide all 10 inches in your ass making you scream and tear up. I cover your mouth and say , "talk dirty to me bitch. Tell me how much you love it, crave it, and describe how it feels. Call me daddy, master, everything you can think of."

oh, and text me. Im in oregon at (number redacted)

***

(switches to text messaging)

Hey daddy, it's your cum slut from Literotica ;D

***

Mmm. Good. Continue the scene. Your turn. Here's a pic of my cock that will be fucking you.

***

Your rough hand over my mouth muffles my grunts of pain as you grab my shoulders and your cock bucks and thrusts and breaks through my assring, and you keep sliding and jamming your shaft until you're buried balls deep in me and i'm crying from the pain and the betrayal, you said you'd be gentle, you fucking lied goddammit, and i try to say please stop but your hand muffles my protest, and i'm helpless, pinned face down on the bed while you slowly slide almost out of my burning hole then push and thrust and grunt as you fuck my tight ass with a second thrust all the way back in, deep dicking me with all hard ten inches and i feel like i'm gonna split open moaning into your hand to please stop daddy no i can't take it

***

"Shut up bitch! You love my cock admit it! now be a good slut and lube my cock with your mouth and deepthroat it balls deep so i can fuck your ass good"

***

You take your hand off my mouth and slap my ass. I gasp for breath. "No, master, that's too dirty. Please no. Don't do that. You can lube me up and fuck me like the whore I am, and I'll be a good little slut and wiggle my ass for you and make it feel sooo good. Just fuck me hard, shove that dick in and out, and I'll take it deep daddy."

Your dickhead is poised just inside my throbbing hole, and in desperation i reach behind me and grab your hard buttocks and try to shove you back inside, anything but taking your dirty nasty cock in my mouth ... "Please fuck my little tight pussy, daddy. Please."

***

"Mmm for now. But after you love this cock in your ass your gonna taste it. Whether you like it or not, slut! Your gonna be my little dirty slut and service your master with whatever he wants!"

I begin to thrust all of me in and out your ass. I spread your ass cheeks and look at my super thick cock stretching your tight ass hole. "Mmm, fuck, what a good little whore."

***

I reach forward and grab the head of the bed and start squirming and crawling forward, taking you by surprise as your dick pops out of my ass. I feel a cool rush of air on my suddenly exposed hole. I lay almost flat on my belly, propped up a bit on my elbows, and spread my legs wide apart and you a smouldering look over my shoulder as i reach back with one hand, slowly pulling a open to expose my throbbing burning hole even more.

"Now, daddy. I'm ready. Fuck me as hard as you want. Pull my hair, shove your cock all the way inside. Give me your cum, daddy. Shoot your load deep in my ass."

I grab the head of the bed to brace myself for your thrusts, still watching your hard gleaming dark eyes as you crawl between my legs and grab my hair and yank it and slide your cock between my cheeks and then the rubbery tip is at hole and the pressure starts building as you lean your weight into it. I bend my legs at my knees, putting my feet in the air for easier access and lifting my hips up, fucking myself with your thrusting cock as it pops inside and you let go of my hip and grab one of my proferred feet in the air and use it for leverage as you start to fuck the hell out of me, slamming your dick inside my hole as I clench and release the ring for your pleasure and thrust my hips up to meet your cock ramming down inside me, your hips slapping against my ass and the slick shaft making that "fck fck fck" sound as it wetly pistons back and forth into my bucking, receptive ass...