Cyberslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

It all seemed so surreal. Ten minutes earlier she had been sucking her brother's cock by proxy with her cyber partner. Now she was about to taste the hard flesh that she had so vividly imagined. She wrapped her lips around his throbbing meat and slid them down his shaft pushing his cock deep into her mouth.

Amanda had sucked a lot of cyber cocks but in real life her experience was limited to two boys in the back seat of a car. Intuitively she knew what to do but this was her brother, a Marine who had likely experienced many women. She was afraid to disappoint him. She slid her lips up and down his shaft swirling her tongue over the ridges of his hard cock hoping that she was doing it good enough to please him.

Sean had no such doubts about his sister's abilities. He put his hands on the back of her head and fucked his cock up into her mouth in synch with her bobbing motions. Her lips clung tightly to his shaft and her tongue massaged every nerve ending in his cock. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman and knew he wouldn't last much longer despite just having cum during their cyber session.

Amanda tried to remember all the things she had done to the guys she sucked during cyber. She reached under his cock and massaged his balls. She raked her teeth across his knob and then plunged her mouth back down on his cock driving him against the back of her throat. She knew guys liked to shove it down her throat during cyber but when she tried she gagged and knew it wasn't going to happen with Sean.

Sean could feel blood pumping into his cock and cum churning in his balls. The hot wet mouth of his sister stimulated his senses until he could no longer hold back the impending explosion. His stomach tightened and his balls tensed. His cock swelled. Sean held Amanda's head and grunted. Cum exploded from the tip of his shaft and gushed into his sister's mouth.

Amanda felt her brother squirt a powerful and steady stream of hot cum that splashed off the roof of her mouth and flooded down over her tongue. Many guys had cum in her mouth during cyber but Amanda had never actually experienced the real thing. She knew that during cyber boys liked her to swallow but found it was impossible with his cock still in her mouth. Instead, Amanda slid her lips further down Sean's spewing cock.

Sean was unable to think. His cock had taken complete control of his conscious mind. A second stream of cum erupted from is cock and then a third. Sean strained to expel the last few spurts that were desperately trying to force their way up his shaft. He looked down and saw Amanda's lips wrapped tightly around him and cum leaking from the corners of her mouth.

Amanda couldn't believe how much seamen her brother had deposited into her mouth. It seemed like so much more stuff than other boys had spewed when she jerked them off. She could feel it sloshing around in her mouth and leaking from her lips as she continued to bob her head up and down on his cock. Just when she thought he was finished she felt him swell again and wondered if he was going to shoot even more cum into her mouth.

Something suddenly happened to Sean that had never happened with other girls. The sight of his sister's cum coated lips around his cock had his head spinning in a second orgasmic frenzy. From somewhere his balls found a reserve of unspent cum and sent it shooting up through his cock until it exploded into his sister's mouth. This was followed by another and another until Sean was completely drained.

Amanda's body had been tingling from the moment she felt Sean's hard cock in her mouth. Her nipples were swollen to the point of bursting. There was a burning need churning in her lower stomach making her pussy all wet. The sensations shooting through her body intensified when Sean's cum exploded into her mouth. Amanda reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. The orgasm was almost instantaneous.

Amanda felt all control being transferred from her brain down to her pussy. Her nipples swelled even more and her stomach tightened. Her mouth opened around Sean's cock just as he was shooting his second load into her mouth. Cum flooded down over her lips and chin amid a series of gasps. Sean's spent cock fell from her lips. Amanda finally collapsed onto the floor in a small pool of her own cum.

Neither said a word for what seemed like an eternity but was actually only a few seconds. Amanda could feel cum running down her neck and onto the t-shirt she was wearing. She closed her mouth and swallowed what was left. Sean stood up straight and pulled his briefs back over his wilting cock. He wanted to say something but found no words. He turned and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Amanda walked back to her room and used the t-shirt to wipe cum from her lips, chin and neck. She threw it into the laundry and crawled naked into bed. She lay there trying to make sense of what had just happened. Had she really given her brother a blowjob? Should she say something to him or pretend like it never happened? At least they hadn't fucked. That would really be crossing the line.

Back in bed many of the same thoughts went through Sean's head. He had gotten what he wanted but now he was feeling a little guilty about it. He had set up his sister and she didn't even know it. Should he confess and tell her all about his identity as Marine One? He decided that wouldn't be a good idea, at least not yet.

Unable to sleep, Amanda got out of bed and went over to the computer. Maybe she could find a chat room to discuss what she had done anonymously or with one of her regular cyber pals. Marine One would be perfect, she thought. After all, he was the one who had put sex with her brother in her head.

Sean had forgotten to log off the chat site. He heard the ping of someone poking him and swung out of bed to check it out. He was surprised to see a message from Puffy n Wet. It said 'I need to talk. Are you still awake?' This should be interesting, he thought. Sean typed his reply.

MO: Hi PW. Still horny?

PW: No... well yes I'm always horny but I wanted to ask you something.

MO: Shoot.

PW: Something happened after our session earlier

MO: Yeah

PW: Something with my brother.

MO: Did you fuck him?

PW: No, but we did fool around. It just happened.

MO: Define fooling around

PW: I gave him a blowjob

MO: You're just trying to get me hard aren't you?

PW: You don't believe me

MO: You swear it's true

PW: I swear.

MO: Where did it happen?

PW: In the hallway. I was coming out of the bathroom

MO: Aren't your parents home?

PW: No. They are at a party.

MO: And he was just waiting for you with his cock out?

PW: No. He kissed me... we kissed. It just happened.

MO: Did he cum in your mouth

PW: Yes.

MO: And then you went back to your room

PW: He went to the bathroom and I went to my room. We didn't talk

MO: Ok, so now I'm hard. Are we going to fuck?

PW: Maybe later. I need your advice first

MO: What kind of advice

PW: Should I pretend like it never happened?

MO: Did you enjoy it?

PW: Yes. I had this really incredible orgasm

MO: Do you want to do it again?

PW: I don't know. I'm feeling guilty. He's my brother

MO: But you do want to fuck him, don't you?

PW: That's what my pussy wants but I'm not sure it's right

MO: You love him don't you?

PW: Yes, of course. He's my brother

MO: Wouldn't you rather fuck someone you love than some jerk you don't know?

PW: What if he's mad at me?

MO: For giving him a blowjob? It's every guys dream

PW: Even from his sister

MO: Absolutely. You want to know my advice?

PW: Yes.

MO: Go to his room right now. Don't wait

PW: Why? He's probably asleep

MO: I guarantee that he's wide awake thinking about the blowjob

PW: I can't just walk into his room

MO: Sure you can. Tell him you need to talk about what happened

PW: He won't get mad?

MO: No. He wants to talk just as much as you do

PW: I don't know. I'll think about it.

MO: Don't wait. Just do it.

PW: I better go. I'll take care of your hard-on tomorrow

MO: Don't worry about me. I'm sure I'll find a way to get it serviced

PW: Thanks for talking.

MO: Goodnight.

Amanda sat at the computer thinking about what Marine One had advised. Maybe he was right. After all he was a guy so he probably knew how guys think. If she waited until tomorrow it might be too late. She had always been taught by her mother to confront situations immediately. Amanda went to her dresser, took out a night shirt and pulled it over her head. She stepped into the hall and quietly knocked on Sean's door.

Sean shut off the computer and quickly moved back to the bed. A minute later he heard the faint knock on the door. He waited until there was a second knock. Sean turned on the bedside light and slipped out of bed wearing only his briefs. He opened the door far enough so that she could see his mostly naked body. He looked at her but didn't say a word. Amanda was the first to speak.

"Um, look Sean, we need to talk. I mean about what happened."

She waited for his reply. Sean stepped back and motioned her into the room. Amanda slid inside keeping her back to the wall and nervously fidgeting. He closed the door and moved closer until they were almost touching. She could feel his gaze but kept her head down so she didn't meet his eyes.

"It wasn't right. You're my brother, Sean. I... I don't know what I was thinking. It won't happen again, I promise."

She waited for his reply but was met with only silence. A tear streaked down her cheek. Sean gently wiped it away with his fingertip and then traced the outline of her lips. Amanda felt like a spell was being cast that she was unable to fight. Her nipples swelled beneath the night shirt. Her pussy tingled with desire. She looked up and met his warm and caring gaze.

Looking into his eyes, Amanda opened her mouth and brushed her tongue across his finger. He pushed it between her lips and she sucked on it like it was a cock. With his other hand Sean reached under her night shirt and up between her legs. His fingertip parted the moist folds hiding the entrance to her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned. He pulled his finger from her mouth.

"Oh god. Sean... what are we doing?"

He rubbed his middle finger across her juicy slit before curling his finger up into her cunt. He slowly fucked it in and out of her juicy hole. Amanda gasped and spread her legs. Sean slipped a second finger into his sister's swollen pussy. She leaned against the wall and arched her back pushing against his thrusting fingers. She slid a hand down her stomach to rub her clit while Sean finger fucked her cunt.

"Faster... oh fuck... oh god..."

His fingers made wet squishing sounds each time they pumped into her dripping pussy. Amanda could feel juices leaking down her thighs. Her finger fluttered across her hard clit until she could barely handle the pleasure surging through her loins. Just when she could no longer stand it he pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

"I'm going to eat your pussy."

Outside her cyber world no one had ever eaten her pussy. Sean dropped to his knees, moved his face between her legs and clamped his mouth over Amanda's juicy plum. His tongue snaked up into her steamy hole.

"Oh fuck... eat me, Sean... eat my pussy..."

She put both hands on his head and humped her pussy against his mouth and thrusting tongue. Sean licked, slurped, kissed and tongued his sister with all the skills he had honed as a marine over the past three years. Amanda could feel a powerful explosion slowly building deep in her pussy. Her moans and gasps became erratic.

Sean moved his tongue to her clit and shoved two fingers up into her cunt. Amanda bent her knees. She humped her pussy against his thrusting fingers and probing tongue. Every part of her body tingled with excitement. Her nipples were swollen to the point of bursting. Her insides felt like they were going to explode at any second.

"Oh god... oh fuck... ooooohhhhhhhhh..."

Sean could tell she was close. His tongue went faster across her clit. His fingers dug deep into her pussy twisting around inside her and pressing against the walls of her cunt. Amanda's whole body was shaking. Her fingers dug into his scalp. She stiffened and thrust her pussy hard against his face. Sean clamped his mouth over her mound and sucked on her pussy. Amanda exploded with a gush.

Sean eagerly swallowed his sister's excretions. Just when she thought it was over Sean raked his teeth across her clit. Amanda's body went into a second series of convulsions. Her legs were wobbly and barely able to hold her up. No longer able to stand the pleasure she pushed his head away from her body and gasped for air. It was the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced.

Sean quickly stood and pushed down his briefs. He grabbed Amanda before she collapsed to the floor sliding his hands behind her and down her body. He grasped her rounded cheeks and lifted her up the side of the wall. Amanda felt her brother's hardness probing between her legs. Her mind cleared when she realized what was about to happen.

"No Sean... please. Not inside me."

Sean moved the knob of his cock back and forth across Amanda's juicy slit. She did nothing to pull away.

"You know I would never do anything you didn't want, Amanda."

"I know. It's just that you're my brother. We've already done too much."

Sean continued to slide his cock back and forth between the folds of Amanda's pussy. He heard a faint gasp from his sister's throat.

"I love you Amanda. I don't think it's wrong. What we did made me feel so much closer to you. I want to be inside you."

The swollen head of his cock pressed against her opening. Sean felt his knob peek inside. Amanda was losing control of the situation. Her resistance was slowly overcome by her yearning for something big and hard in her pussy.

"Oh god, Sean, what are we doing. I want you too. I want you inside me."

Amanda pushed down against the hard protrusion wedged in her opening. Her pussy stretched around his bulging tip as it disappeared inside her. Sean thrust up driving his cock deep into his sister's steamy chamber. Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled her legs up and sank down on Sean's throbbing member until it was completely buried up her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me Sean."

Holding onto her ass cheeks Sean slammed his cock up into his sister's pussy again and again driving her up the side of the wall. Amanda's squeals and moans were periodically interrupted by words like 'fuck me' and 'harder' and 'fuck my pussy'. He could feel her tight pussy grip his cock each time he buried it deep inside her body.

Amanda's first orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders and her heal pounded against his ass cheeks. Cunt juice leaked out of her pussy and dripped from his balls. Her screams pierced the air. Sean continued to pound his cock up into her gushing pussy until her screams turned to whimpers.

With his cock still buried deep in his sister's cunt Sean staggered over to the bed holding her weight in his hands which were still cupped under her ass. He slowly lowered her onto her back with her ass hanging over the side of the mattress. He grabbed her les and held them against his sides, then looked down and watched his cock slowly move in and out of her spread pussy lips. Her hard clit stared up at him from its little boat.

Amanda slowly recovered from her earlier orgasm and was soon moaning and gasping from the feel of her brother's big cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. No one had ever fucked her like this or made her feel the things she was feeling as Sean stuffed her vagina full of his hard meat. She sat up on her elbows so she could watch. It was the first time she had actually seen a cock fucking her pussy.

Watching her pussy getting fucked was like an aphrodisiac. She could feel the pressure building in her belly each time his big cock buried itself deep in her cunt. She was amazed at how big it was and how easily it slid between her spread pussy lips and disappeared into her body. She could see her brother's vein streaked flesh glistening with pussy juice each time he pulled out.

Amanda slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her fingertips brushed against Sean's cock. She could feel it moving back and forth. Her fingers moved faster over her clit until her breathing became erratic. Amanda threw her head back and screamed. Sean pulled out of her pussy and watched as cum actually sprayed out from her cunt and splattered onto the floor. It was another first for Amanda.

Sean climbed onto the bed and pulled his sister on top of him in a sixty-nine position. She lowered her pussy to his face, shed her night shirt and bent forward to suck his cock into her mouth. Her lips slid down his shaft until the bulging head pressed against the opening to her throat. Amanda knew the technical aspects of swallowing a cock from chat rooms and 'how to' blogs but she had never done it. She was determined to change that.

Amanda stretched her tongue along the underside of Sean's cock and relaxed her throat. The bulging knob pressed against the opening and began to slide deeper. She stopped and fought the urge to gag before continuing to let it slide deeper into her throat. She finally had to pull away to catch her breath. She tried to ignore Sean's probing tongue but was unable to hold back the gasp before plunging her mouth back down on his cock.

On her second attempt Amanda was able to slide her lips down all but the last inch of her brother's cock. Once again she pulled away and paused for a few moments to enjoy Sean's mouth sucking on her pussy. When she slid her lips back down his hard cock she felt it easily push into her throat. This time she was able to manipulate the last inch by pushing her tongue forward and pressing her lips down against his pubes.

Sean felt groaned when he felt his sister's lips slide completely down the length of his cock. He knew he would not be able to last much longer despite having shot his load twice during the last hour. The taste of his sister's juicy pussy only added to the erotic pleasure surging through his body.

Sean tried to take his mind off what Amanda was doing to his cock so he could last longer. He opened his eyes and found himself staring at her tight pink asshole. He remembered from their cyber session that he had shoved a finger up her ass while he was eating her and that she loved it. In fact she had shoved her own finger up her ass to simulate the experience.

Sean flicked his tongue across his sister's tight nub and coated it with saliva. Amanda pulled her mouth from his cock and moaned. No one had ever done this to her even in cyber. It sent tingles shooting through body. Then she felt his finger press against her opening. Sean twisted and pushed until his fingertip slipped past her tight anus. He felt her tense and stopped pushing until she relaxed.

Amanda had fingered her own asshole numerous times both during cyber and while masturbating. She liked the feeling and never felt any discomfort. Somehow it was different when someone else pushed their finger up her ass. Not only was his finger much bigger than hers but she wasn't controlling the action. She tensed each time he pushed deeper. It wasn't until his finger was all the way inside before she could relax.

Sean went slowly to allow her to adjust. Once his finger was completely buried he twisted it around inside her asshole before slowly moving it in and out. Amanda felt the intense pressure slowly give away to feelings of pleasure. She moaned when Sean went back to licking her pussy at the same time. She lowered her mouth over his cock and let it slide down her throat.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers