Cyberslut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

Amanda felt the warmth from her brother's cum spread through her ass sending her into another series of convulsions. Sean continued to pump cum into Amanda's bowels until at last he was drained and collapsed forward on top of her. Amanda's gasps and squeals slowly turned to whimpers. The two of them lay motionless with Sean's cock still buried deep inside her twitching asshole. He finally rolled off of her.

"Sean, I have to tell you something."

"No, Amanda, you don't need to say anything. I know what we did was wrong. We have to stop this."

Amanda kicked off her jeans and repositioned herself next to Sean on the bed. She snuggled up to him and draped her arm across his chest.

"I know we have to stop but that's not what I wanted to talk about. Before you most of my sexual experiences were... well they weren't real."

"What do you mean? You were a virgin?"

"Not technically. Well, yes, I was an anal virgin, but that's not what I'm talking about. I was having sex with other guys... lots of sex... on the computer. I did all kinds of things I had never done in real life."

"You mean you masturbated with people you didn't even know?"

"Yes. We would share fantasies. You know, make up stories and masturbate to them. It was safe and harmless. I could be whoever I wanted to be."

"And you still do it?"

"Yes. That's what I wanted to tell you. Recently I met a guy online that wanted me to be his sister. When we did it I fantasized about having sex with you. Afterwards I kept thinking about it so when we ran into each other in the hall last night... well, I wanted you in the worst way. And earlier today we, my cyber brother and me, had anal sex. When you came by that's what I wanted."

"Wow. And now you think that what we are doing, just did, is your fault?"

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry, Sean. Now you know. You must hate me."

"I'll always love you, sis. Besides, it takes two to tangle and I am the older one. I took advantage of my vulnerable younger sister."

"No, don't even think like that, Sean. I started it."

"Let's not argue about it. Besides, I am curious about this cyber thing. How does it work? Can you show me?"

"I don't think so, Sean. I would be embarrassed."

"After what we just did? Come on Amanda. You can show me."

"I guess, but I'm not going to masturbate in front of you. I'll just play along with my partner."

"Okay. I gotta go pee but I'll be right back."

Wearing just her panties and braless top Amanda sat down at the computer and logged on to the chat site. She sent out a few pings and finally got a hit from "Meat Grinder." They agreed to meet in a private room. Sean returned and stood directly behind his sister.

MG: It's been a few days. How's my favorite fuck buddy.

PW: I'm good. What kind of twisted fantasy are you up for today?

MG: That hurts. I'm not twisted. I just like pain. I think I'll be your boss.

PW: Yes sir, Mr. Grinder. Did you just buzz me?

MG: Close the door you incompetent bitch. I'm tired of your fuck-ups.

PW: I didn't do anything.

MG: That's right. You didn't but you were supposed to. I missed a very important meeting this morning.

PW: Ohmygod, I'm so sorry Mr. Grinder. I forgot.

MG: You forgot? What the fuck good are you?

PW: I'm sorry.

MG: I fly out of my chair and twist your arm behind your back forcing you face down on the desk

PW: Stop hurting me. It won't happen again I promise

MG: You're damn right it won't. Now pull down you panties

PW: Noooo... Mr. Grinder I'm not that kind of a girl

MG: You should have thought of that before you fucked up. Now pull them down.

PW: Please Mr. Grinder, not that. I have a boyfriend

MG: I reach under your skirt and rip the panties from your body

Amanda wanted to touch her pussy in the worst way. She felt Sean put his hands on her shoulders sending shivers through her sensitive body. His hands slid down under her arms and cupped her tits. Amanda continued to type.

PW: What are you doing? Stop.

MG: You need to be taught a lesson young lady

PW: Please Mr. Grinder. I'll do anything just... just not that

MG: I slip a hand between your legs and spread your pussy lips with my finger

PW: Stop. Don't hurt me.

MG: I push a finger up into your cunt

PW: No Mr. Grinder... please

MG: A second finger disappears into your body

PW: Wha... oooohhhhhh... don't...

MG: I feel your juices flowing over my fingers as I pump them in and out of your body

Amanda could not stand it anymore and shoved a hand down into her panties. A fingertip quickly found her clit and rubbed it in circles. Sean pulled up her top and squeezed the naked flesh of her tits with his hands. Amanda continued to type with one hand.

PW: My pussy betrays me. I push back against your hand

MG: I dig my fingers deeper twisting them inside you

PW: Ahhhhhhhh... oh god... you have to... stop... uuuuhhhh

MG: I pull my fingers from your cunt and press my forefinger against your asshole

PW: No... not there

MG: I press until I feel you open. My finger slides into your anus

PW: Uuunnnggghhh... please... it hurts

MG: I shove hard. My finger is now buried to the knuckle

PW: Aaaaggghhhhh... stop

MG: My finger plunges in and out of your asshole again and again

Sean helped Amanda out of the chair and pushed it to the side. She bent over the computer so she could continue typing. Sean pulled down her panties and slid a finger between her cheeks. It easily slipped into her well fucked asshole. Sean heard his sister moan while she clicked away at the computer.

PW: The pressure is incredible but... something is happening

MG: Do you like my finger up your ass you little incompetent slut?

PW: No, I... oh god... uuunnnngggghhhh

MG: Then maybe you'll like it better with my cock down your throat

PW: Ooooohhhhhhhh...

MG: I grab you by the hair and throw you to the floor

PW: What's happening... stop it

MG: I pull my cock from my pants and shove it between your lips

PW: Noooo... mmmmmpppphhhh

MG: I hold your head and fuck your mouth like it was a cunt

Sean pushed down his jeans and sat on the desk next to the computer with his cock poking up from between his legs. Amanda slid her lips down the length of his throbbing meat. She continued to type with one hand looking out of the corner of her eye.

PW: Gggggghhhhhhhh...

MG: I slam my cock repeatedly into the entrance to your throat

PW: Spit drools from my lips in long strands

MG: With a hard shove I force my cock into your throat

PW: I feel like I am going to gag.

MG: I pull out and slam it all the way down your throat

PW: I feel your pubes tickle my lips. Tears are streaming down my cheeks

MG: Take it all you little fucking whore cocksucker

Amanda opened her throat and felt her brother's cock push deeper until it was completely buried. She pulled up long enough to type her next response and then slammed her mouth back down until his hard meat was buried in her throat.

PW: Mmmmpppphhhhh... ggggghhhhhhhh...

MG: I grab you by the hair and pull you off my cock.

PW: Spit gushes out of my mouth.

MG: I quickly shove it back down your throat

PW: I barely take a breath before I feel your pubes against my lips

MG: Time to see if this monster will fit in that tight pussy of yours

PW: I shake my head no. I can't cheat on my boyfriend

MG: I grab your hair, pull you up and slam you face first onto the desk

PW: Please... no. I'll... I'll finish you with my mouth.

MG: Like hell you will. You know you want my cock.

PW: No. You can't. Please.

MG: I twist your arm behind your back and kick your legs apart

PW: I try to break free but I can't move

MG: My cock slips between your cheeks and finds the entrance to your pussy

PW: No... don't put it in me.

MG: I shove. Your pussy opens and I slide into your steamy cunt

PW: I feel his hard meat go into me. I try not to enjoy it

MG: I slam my cock deep into your cunt again and again

Amanda was standing in front of the computer typing. Sean moved behind his sister and slid his cock between her ass cheeks until it pressed against her swollen mound. She tilted her ass upwards when he pushed. His cock slid into her pussy until it was buried deep in her cunt. Sean slowly fucked it in and out while Amanda attempted to type.

PW: Noooooo... oh god... no... ooooohhhhhhhh...

MG: I feel your juices seeping down my balls as I pound your pussy with my cock

PW: Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

MG: I feel the hot walls of your cunt squeeze my cock each time I drive it into you

PW: Oh fuck... yes... fuck me harder

MG: I reach around and finger your clit. My cock slams into you harder and faster

PW: Aaaahhhhh. I'm going to cum.

MG: Take it all you cock loving whore.

PW: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Amanda was typing with one hand while rubbing her clit. Sean reached around and pinched her nipples hard sending jolts of pleasure and pain down to her pussy. She screamed and exploded with a violent orgasm. Sean continued to hammer her pussy sending her to even higher levels of pleasure. She was unable to type.

MG: I feel your juices running down my balls. My cock continues to hammer your cunt

MG: Watching you tremble with orgasm I pull my cock from your cunt

MG: I place the tip against your tight sphincter

Amanda recovered from the orgasm and continued typing.

PW: Wha... nooooo. Not there. It won't fit

MG: We'll see about that. I shove

PW: Uuuunnngggghhhh... stop. It hurts

MG: I feel my knob push into your ass

PW: Oooooooooo... noooooooooo

MG: I cram it deeper and deeper into your bowels

PW: Aaaaahhhhhhh... stop... please

MG: I pull it out and slam it back up your ass

PW: I feel like my insides are going to rip apart. I try to relax

MG: Get used to it whore. I'm not going to stop

PW: The pressure is incredible... but... but...

MG: My cock pounds into your ass again and again

Amanda felt Sean's cock slide into her asshole. Getting fucked in the ass at the same time she was role playing about taking a cock up her ass was too much. Another orgasm was quickly growing inside her belly. She moved a hand to her clit and continued typing with the other hand.

PW: Ohmygod... aaaaaahhhhhhhh...

MG: I knew you would like in the ass it you fucking slut

PW: Deeper... fuck my ass deeper

MG: My cock slams hard and deep into your bowels

PW: Yeeeeesssssss... ohmygod...

MG: Cum for me slut. Cum with my cock up your ass

PW: Oh god... oh god... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Amanda's pussy gushed all over her fingers as Sean's cock pounded her ass relentlessly driving deep into her body on each thrust. Her legs were weak and shaky. Her moans and squeals were out of control. Amanda was unable to continue typing.

MG: My cock continues to pound your ass as I watch you cum

MG: I can feel my own balls fill with cum. I pound you harder

MG: I'm getting close... just a little more

Amanda finally regained control of her body.

PW: Yes... cum in my ass

MG: No slut, not in your ass

PW: What?

MG: I grab your hair, pull my cock from your ass and throw you to the floor

PW: What are you doing?

MG: I aim my cock at your face

PW: No, not in the face

MG: I pump my cock faster. I'm going to cum

PW: Nooooo...

Right on cue Sean pulled his cock from Amanda's ass. She dropped to the floor in front of him and looked up at him. He grabbed his cock and pumped.

MG: Here it cums... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cum exploded from the tip of Sean's cock. It shot up his sister's nose and into her hair. More cum splashed across her cheek and ear. A third blast hit her lips and sprayed into her mouth. Two more blasts splattered across her face. With cum dripping from her chin Amanda continued to type with one hand and rub her pussy with the other.

PW: I feel hot cum splatter my face

PW: More cum hits my lips and drools into my mouth

MG: Oh god... that was a big one

PW: I rub my pussy. I'm going to cum again.

MG: Holy shit, you are a fucking slut

PW: Hot cum streams down my face and drips from my chin

MG: I slap my spent cock across your cum drenched face

PW: I look up at you. I am almost there

MG: Cum for me slut

PW: Yes... oh god... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Amanda looked up at Sean with an agonized expression on her cum drenched face. Her pussy exploded for the third time. She fell forward and grabbed her brother's legs for support until the orgasm subsided.

MG: Wow. Did you really cum three times?

PW: Yes, but I had a little help

MG: A vibrator?

PW: Something like that. I got to run. Thanks for playing

MG: Anytime. My cock is hard again if you want to play some more

PW: Not right now. I have a mess to clean up, remember?

MG: Right. Later then.

Sean handed Amanda a wet wash cloth. She sat in the chair and cleaned her face. Neither of them spoke. Sean pulled up his jeans and fastened them. Amanda found her panties and stepped into them. Sean stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"How are you feeling?"

"Confused... satisfied... embarrassed... guilty. I don't know, Sean. Is he right? Am I nothing but a whore and a slut?"

"Don't even think it, Amanda. I'm the one who took advantage of you."

"But I wanted you to. I encouraged you. What worries me is that I think I like being a slut. I know I like being one during cyber. What kind of girl fucks her brother? What kind of girl likes it up the ass or lets a guy cum on her face? A slut, that's who."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe we should we stop seeing each other... you know, stop being together like this. I don't think it's good for either of us."

"I know that it can't be right and I do need a break. Can we take like a time-out so I can think things through?"

"Sure, Amanda. That's a good idea. Just remember, sis, I love you no matter what."

"And I love you, Sean."

He kissed her on the neck before he turned and walked out of her room.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers
12