Cybertherapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well how did you meet him?"

"I'd rather not tell you that at the moment, Mum."

"Well, what can you tell me?"

"Not a lot really. But he told me to think about the people who care about me and I did. He's right, I'm making you and Daddy unhappy and you've done nothing but love me. I wanted to punish myself but I was punishing everyone else at the same time."

"So this stranger on the Internet made you think about yourself? Well he must be someone special."

"I don't know. I suppose he must. I found myself listening to him when I ignored everyone else." Cathy thought for a few moments before continuing. "I don't know what was special about him though. In fact I felt a bit intimidated at first."

Her mother looked concerned. "But you said that he didn't know anything about you?"

Cathy grinned. "He didn't. But he let me think he did and it was enough to make me listen to him. I was angry at him for that, and yet now I feel grateful that he cared enough to force me to face myself."

"I don't understand all this," Gloria said, obviously still confused, "but I'm grateful to the man whoever he is."

"Well maybe one day we'll find out."

"So what other changes are you planning? I think I need warning before you give me any more shocks."

"Well, I think I'm going to ask the nurses about getting out of this bed. What do you think?"

Gloria smiled. "I think you've made me very happy."

*

As he walked up the path to Cathy's front door, Ben wondered again how much longer he could endure the heartless taunts. It was beginning to take a toll on his usual good nature. He'd even begun to consider resigning from this job.

He climbed the stairs and tapped on her bedroom door.

"Come in." He was surprised that she didn't shout as usual.

Pushing the door open, he took a deep breath. "Hello Cathy."

"Hello Ben." She paused, smiling at him from the chair by her bed, as he stood in the doorway. "Well come in then. Don't stand there with your mouth open."

"Er... Hello," he said uncertainly.

"I know. You're wondering 'what's the catch', right? 'Cathy's being nice to me'." She sighed. "The thing is, I've been doing a lot of thinking over the weekend and I owe you a huge apology. I've been a terrible cow and you've never been anything but kind and patient."

Ben's head was spinning. He felt pleased she seemed to have changed yet remained apprehensive. Perhaps this was another cruel trick and she'd revert back to normal.

"Um... well, apology accepted."

"You don't trust me do you?" She tilted her head to one side still smiling.

"Well, this is a big change." Ben said hesitantly.

"I know. Why don't you cook us some lunch and eat with me? We'll talk and I'll try to explain."

"What would you like?"

"You know that I'll eat anything you cook." She grinned. "You must have worked that out by now."

Forty-five minutes later he was sitting in a chair beside her bed.

"This is great Ben. I love pasta."

"It's nothing special." He felt embarrassed by her praise. "So what brought about this change?"

"I was thinking about how awful I'd been. I had a long talk with Mum on Saturday and again yesterday. I just had to have it forced into my head that I was hurting the people who cared about me."

He felt relieved her mother had been the one to finally break through the shell. Somehow it seemed right.

"It's great to see you smiling."

"It sounds silly but now I'm smiling, I feel happier. I don't know if I'm smiling because I'm happy or happy because I'm smiling. I suppose it doesn't really matter does it?"

"No, not really. So tell me more about you." Ben grinned mischievously. "Tell me this. What do you really like to eat?"

*

At six o'clock, Cathy was ready to talk to CareBear.

KillerBitch: Hello?

CareBear: Hello. Well have you thought about who cares?

KillerBitch: Yes.

CareBear: And what are you going to do about it?

KillerBitch: I've already started apologising to them.

CareBear: Good. So you're starting to rebuild relationships?

KillerBitch: Yes.

CareBear: You know, your story had a very passionate relationship. Do you think you'll ever have one like that again?

KillerBitch: I suppose it's possible.

CareBear: Only possible?

KillerBitch: Well I can't believe that it could happen again.

CareBear: In your story you said your hero, Paul, started rubbing Emily's neck. Did you think that was sexy then?

KillerBitch: Yes.

CareBear: Why?

Why was he asking? Cathy hadn't expected him to ask about the story tonight. She thought he was going to talk about her parents, even Ben maybe. But the story was something she hadn't been prepared to discuss.

KillerBitch: My husband used to do it. I liked it.

CareBear: So it was sexy when he rubbed your neck?

KillerBitch: Yes.

CareBear: Then what did he do?

KillerBitch: He massaged my shoulders.

CareBear: What would he do next?

KillerBitch: He kissed my neck.

CareBear: And then? Where would he touch you next?

She remembered how Sean's hands made her feel so sexy. The memory brought a throbbing reminder to her groin.

KillerBitch: My breasts. He fondled my breasts.

CareBear: Then what would he do?

KillerBitch: Tease my nipples until they were hard.

CareBear: Are they hard now?

Her hand sought out her nipple. It was hard. Rolling it gently, she felt that old familiar tingling sensation wash across her body and then centre between her legs. She could feel herself getting moist, wet even. A soft moan slipped from her lips. It was several seconds before she could type again.

KillerBitch: yes

CareBear: Pinch them.

She closed her eyes for a moment, she could imagine Sean touching her.

CareBear: Squeeze them.

Without knowing why, she obeyed his instruction. The passion was building within her. Every touch on the keyboard was an effort.

KillerBitch: tes

CareBear: Feel them, touch the bare skin. Does it feel good?

Her hands slid beneath her nightgown, caressing herself.

KillerBitch: yes

CareBear: Are you getting hot?

KillerBitch: ues

God it was getting impossible to type now, each letter seemed to take seconds to type. Even reading the screen was becoming difficult. Her breathing was ragged and uneven. The waves of pleasure swept through her and her heart was pounding.

CareBear: My prick is getting hard for you. Can you feel it?

KillerBitch: yew

CareBear: Are you wet -- ready for me?

Her hand slid across her abdomen, her fingers seeking the hard button of her clit. The lips of her pussy were swollen, the slit wet with anticipation. She slipped one finger inside, then a second.

KillerBitch: yes

CareBear: Feel that clit, is it hard, does it want to be touched.

Her skin seemed to be gooseflesh all over; little shivers shook her body; her toes curling as she felt her approaching climax. She moaned louder and yet she hardly noticed. Then an orgasmic wave surged through her body dragging soft squeals from her chest as she felt the spasms in her pussy gripping her fingers.

KillerBitch: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Her fingers slipped from the keyboard as she slumped back. A warm glow spread through her body and she suddenly missed the arms of her lover, she wanted to be held, to be loved. She heard pinging noises from the computer but it was several minutes before she was able to read the chat entries he had typed.

CareBear: Are you OK?

Carebear: Hello?

Carebear: I take it that was good for you?

KillerBitch: God, yes. It's been a long time. That felt amazing. Thank you.

CareBear: I'm pleased I could help. :- )

KillerBitch: I can't believe I just did that. I've never done anything like it before.

CareBear: It's been a day for surprises then.

KillerBitch: Why?

CareBear: Another woman I know was nice to me for the first time today.

Cathy felt an odd premonition.

KillerBitch: What do you mean?

CareBear: I help care for a woman who's stuck in bed after a bad accident. She's been bitchy for months and then today she apologised.

Her suspicions suddenly hardened. This couldn't be happening. Not now.

KillerBitch: What's her name?

CareBear: Cathy.

She closed the browser, and shut down the computer.

12