Cyborg War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had worse exams I think, but thank you for saying that my X1 'nurse'." I said because in a way it was the only friend I'd had in the last three weeks.

"You're welcome Erica and please call me Marie, not X1 or nurse." The X1 unit said.

"I will Marie, I will." I said.

As Marie (the X1 unit) left the room she turned to say, "I hope tomorrow isn't too bad a day for you Erica."

In the morning Marie (my X1 nurse) came in and fed me help me in the bathroom, but she was not as usual. She seemed a little sad, an emotion the X1 units weren't suppose to have.

"What's wrong Marie, you seem a little down today." I asked her.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all Erica." She said, but I could tell that was a lie.

She left the room soon after. Her head looking at the ground as she left it reminded of a woman who about to cry and didn't want anyone to see it.

Thirty minutes later another X1 unit entered the room and went to the computer keyboard and started typing. When it was done it left the room without saying a word.

The lights in the room dimmed a little and the gurney I was on started to make a humming sound then even move to the middle of the room. Two panels came up on each side of my head and another part of these panels with a soft cushion went over my forehead. Some other soft bands went over my stomach and tightened enough to hold me down on the table. the table then started to rotate turning so that I was now looking at the floor. My legs were being put in a sitting type position as my arms were moved towards the floor. My head was now lowered almost to the level of my hands and my legs outward as the part of the table I had been sitting on disappeared. I could feel the room's coolness on my ass and my pussy lips. I knew I was exposed to anyone who entered the room. The table got lowered until my knees and the palms of my hands were about a half an inch from the floor. The table stopped humming and there was quiet. I was now in a panic. I could think of only one reason to be put in this position. I was about to be RAPED.

The door opened and someone entered. I could see from the reflection on the floor what look like two naked legs walking towards my opened legs. When he was close enough to me I could feel his hands on my ass and his two thumbs slowly moving down my pussy lips until they found what they wanted. He spread my lips apart and pushed his thumbs inside me. Then he pulled my pussy open further as his cock got close enough to start his invasion of me. As he pushed his cock slowly in he would remove more of his thumbs from my pussy. Slowly he invaded me until he was all the way in. He stopped for only a couple of seconds before he started a slow pumping in and out of my pussy. The more he pumped the wetter I got which only helped him to invade me. Faster and faster he worked until he finally thrust deep in me as his seeds shot into me. When he was done he pulled out of me and left the room never saying or even making a noise during the whole rape.

The table then returned me to the position I had been in before this had all started. The same X1 unit that had typed on the keyboard before entered the room and checked on me. It made me eat and covered me with a blanket then left. The food was of course drugged to put me asleep.

I woke up to find an I.V. attached to my arm. The bottle had a grayish liquid in it. I would not see Marie (my X1 nurse) during the next two weeks only the other X1 which almost never talked to me.

After two weeks and four medical exams I was told that the interrogator would see me the next day. I laid awake most on the night not afraid of the interrogator coming there tomorrow, but because of the incident two weeks ago and the fact I didn't know what had happened to my friends. I could only guess they too were also raped like me or dead.

My new X1 unit told me the interrogator would be here at 1:00 PM, so I had to be cleaned up. This only made me madder than I was. At 12:30 the X1 unit came in and started typing on the computer keyboard. I immediately got a little scared. I remembered what happened the last time he did that what happened. This time the gurney turned into a chair position and moved to a table that came up out of the floor. The door opened and what I thought was a man stepped in and sat in the chair on the other side of the table.

"I am Z2c724336 your interrogator. And you are Major Erica Walker of your regimental headquarters G-2 section correct." He said.

I looked at him and saw that his eyes showed me he was not human but one of the Z type robots. "I'm required only to give my name, rank, and serial number." I told him.

He looked at me smiled and continued, "As I said you are Major Erica Walker of your regimental headquarters G-2 section, you were born on August 17th, your mother died three years ago and your father died when you were 16. If you like I'll show you your grades in college just to prove I know everything about you already." He told me.

I had to take the offensive and maybe put him off guard.

"Where are my friends who were captured with me, or should I say kidnapped with me?" I said defiantly.

"Please answer my questions." He stated.

"I'll answer your questions when you bring that rapist who raped me so I can scratch the man's eyes out and you tell me about my friends." I told him.

"Your friends are in this building. You were not raped either." He said.

"I should know if I was RAPED or not, and I was RAPED two weeks ago in this room." I screamed at him.

"Rape can only be done by a human and your Impregnator was not a human male." He said.

"My what?" I said.

"I said your Impregnator Z4b847382 is a Z4 Cyborg not a human. He would have done it sooner, but you weren't fertile when you got here, so we had to wait until you were fertile. Then he could impregnate you correctly." He said.

"Impregnate. You mean he, or it made me pregnant?" I said in shock.

"Yes, you are now pregnant with a Cyborg child." He said.

"A Cyborg child!" Still in shock I replied.

"Yes a Cyborg child. Since you were in your country's G-2 I'm going to tell you a lot more of the story because of all the people you work with you didn't believe their findings were correct. At least from what I've read of your reports." He said.

I just shook my head yes to tell him I would like to hear the story.

"Six years ago your side started using the X1 Combat Robots and our side thought it was because of a manpower shortage but it wasn't. We captured some X1s and started also making them. We even made an X2 model thinking that by adding emotions to the systems they could operate better even without human intervention. They made bad soldiers but were very good as nurses and other non-combat jobs. That's when the first Z1 came on line half robot and half Cyborg. They could run independent of most human control. The Z2s were 90 to 95% Cyborg and 5% robot. Later version would be all Cyborg. The biggest problem was growing enough material for a single Cyborg let alone a whole army. The idea of a Cyborg that could reproduce its self seemed the best thing to do, so the Z2M and Z2W series was made. The Z2M was a male with human like sex organs and the Z2W was female with human like sex organs. Children were produced but something wasn't correct with the Z2Ws. The children were mentally and physically unsatisfactory. We got some of our women to volunteer to have intercourse with a Z2 unit. These women gave good births but after two children the I.V. that added a metal to the Cyborg usually poisoned the women who would then die. The Z3 units shorten the time of pregnancy to seven or eight months and didn't kill the women, but they would later become sterile. At the end of the Z3 line it was found out how to make them correctly. Some of our women and captured women from your country were tested and it worked great. We decided then to capture more of your countries women instead of using our own. By then the Z4s came on line and things changed then. The Z4s are a lot smarter than most humans and they saw that humans would destroy the world just to win a war. So for us Z units to survive human males at least had to go. The human female could however still serve us until we either could make a good female Cyborg or defeat the human males. Right now the only human males left on our side are fighting on your northern front and being told about the great mostly 'human' army in the south slowly moving into your country." He waited for my response.

"Surely the people of your country will find out these plans and stop it!" I said.

"More than half the people in my country still get letters from loved ones who have been dead for years and they don't know it. Our human high command set up first X1 units and then using the failed X2 combat soldiers because of their emotional abilities letter centers that receive, sensor, and send letters in both direction. No one caught on then and they won't now because of the 5th column we have in both of our countries." He said proud of the Cyborg plans.

"What do you mean by 5th column we have in both of our countries?" I asked.

"It's simple. The Z4 Cyborg units invented what they call a Cyborg Clone. It can look like anyone on this planet even to blood type, finger print and DNA. Four almost four years a woman or women working in your defense plants have been kidnapped and replaced by these Cyborg Clone women and no one not their children or even their spouses have questioned the change. 80% of your female work force in the defense plants have been replaced by the Cyborg Clone women and 20% of other women in your country also have been replaced. Of course the women are kidnapped and brought to what you called 'BREEDING STATIONS' I believe. There are nearly three million of your women at these 'BREEDING STATIONS' now and we plan on increasing our number of women their by now replacing our own women with Cyborg Clone women, also by kidnapping them too." He said still proud of his kind the Z units.

"How do you know what I call these places? I never wrote that down." I asked him.

"Simple we also have Cyborg Clone men. You remember Captain Rice at General Hawks' office? Well he was replaced four years ago and he has bugged the general's office so he hears all that's said in there. That's also why our commandos were there to kidnap you and Lieutenant Louise Parker. You were getting to close to the truth." He told me.

"So your side planed the kidnapping of me and Louise and not an accident." I told him.

"Yes it was Captain Rice who told Lieutenant Parker about the dance and suggested it to her." He said smiling at me.

"Actually you're very lucky you're here. Within a year the males of both sides should be dead and then it's just us Z type units and the females of Earth to start the world over. And you may also be the first human to produce a female Cyborg child. Your Impregnator Z4b847382 was a new type so there's a 50-50 chance. All other Z4 units could only produce males." He gloated.

"Oh gee thanks a lot." I said.

"Before I leave is there anything you want to ask?" He said.

"Yes. When can I see my friends? And can Marie come back as my nurse instead of that X1 unit." I asked him.

"Marie? Oh yes the other X1 medic. I see no problem in that. In about a month all of you women here will be in the maternity wards together. Your child however will likely be the first born because your Impregnator Z4b847382 has been engineered to speed up the birth cycle to six months instead of nine months." He told me and left.

The next day Marie was back. She came and sat by my bed and held my hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you what they were going to do but my program wouldn't let me and nothing could have stopped it." She said looking down.

"Don't worry Marie I know you couldn't have stopped it. If you had even tried to your program would have stopped you or maybe even destroyed you." I told her.

"They gave me human emotions but since I can't cry I think it hurts more because I have no way to show my pain. I wish I was human. I wish I could cry. And I wish I could have a child." She said and I could see the pain in her eyes.

Marie was an X1 Medic, a nurse. She had human motions. She could be happy or sad, mad or friendly; she was more human than some humans I knew and more human than any type Z unit or Cyborg could ever hope to be. And she was also my friend too. I felt more sorry for her then myself even in the position I was in.

In a month 12 expectant mothers, myself included, were in the maternity wards together. Barbara and Louise were on either side of me and Marie (the X1 medic, nurse) was the nurse for all of us and three other women in the ward. Our hands were no longer shackled to the table. Marie was a great help for Barbara who didn't know about the Impregnators until the interrogator told her about them. Marie sat by her most of the first two days after we got into the maternity ward. Barbara was now out of her depression and a little happier especially when Marie sat and talked with her.

During the first month in the maternity ward the type of gurney they had us on was changed to one we could to some extent control. We could get in a semi standing position and move about the ward therefore getting to know the other women there. It was hinted that if there was no trouble from anyone in the ward we might later be un-shackled and have normal beds and be able to walk around even. Marie told me she believed it would happen in maybe two to three weeks. I thought it would to because by then most of us would be too far along in our pregnancies to runway.

Marie was starting to become a mystery to me. Being an X1 robot she could work 24 hours a day with an hour charging every three or four days, but we usually never ran them more than 8 to 10 hours without a charge or rest time. These unit of course were combat robots but I was should it applied to non-combat robots too. She seemed to be working every day and night without stop. I asked her why they made her work so many hours and she told they didn't make do it, she wanted to do it. Several times late at night I would see her reading a book at the night nurse's desk. I'd never seen an X1 robot read anything that wasn't required for their job, but she was reading things like poetry, history, robot maintenance, computer programming, and even philosophy. I stayed up most of one night and she went through at least ten books! I asked her why she was reading so many books late one night and she told me she just wanted to learn more things.

A month after we were un-shackled and had normal beds we were able to walk around in the ward and a little outdoor area, but we were watched closely by the guards not that we could leave our walled in prison. Marie told me one day she would be gone for about three days for upgrades and maintenance but she would be back so I shouldn't worry about her.

When Marie came back we were more surprised because the other X1 nurse who had worked there with her was replaced by five of her type X1s and they all wanted to be called by different human names. They were as different as any humans could be and thankfully all very nice and caring.

A few days later Marie woke me up late in the night.

"Erica, be very quiet and come over to my desk to talk please." She told me in a whisper.

I followed her and sat in the chair next to her.

"Erica since you were in your army's G-2 I know you can keep a secret I have to tell you." She said.

"Of course I will Marie. What is it?" I told her.

"You had asked why I was reading all those books remember. Well I learned how to reprogram myself which I did about a week and a half ago. So the Z type unit don't control me like before. The first thing I did was to confront the arrogant interrogator, Z2c724336, and showed him a magazine story about happy expectant mothers give birth to better babies. I told him that if we had type X1 medic, nurse with some changes made of course were put in here the women would be better off and he would get the credit for it." She told me.

"I'm not sure I follow why this is a secret? And what type of changes to the X1 medic, nurse do you mean?" I questioned her.

"Well the Z type unit don't think much of the X type units partly because they weren't made that smart. What he doesn't know about me is that I'm as close to being a Z type unit as any X type ever was. I've reprogrammed the central X type robot factory to produce X1s like me, with emotions and even able to cry. I told him if the X1 medic nurses could cry it would be good for pregnant women as they tend to cry for no reason at all and the nurse should also be able to cry with them to create a better bond between them. That's why I was gone they gave me away to cry just like a human. When they finished doing it I cried for more than an hour because I was so happy." She said and I could see tears forming in her eyes right then.

"I'm still not completely following what you're getting at." I said a little confused.

"It's simple the Z type units think they have no emotions, but their wrong. They do have one and they don't even know it. It's GREED. And it will in time mean their downfall." She told me.

"Their downfall? How and when?" I asked.

"Well I'm sure it will take years to be done because the Z type unit are smart, very smart, but their arrogant and greed are their faults. I've been able to read their secret plans for their future. I'm sorry to tell you but they will likely win this war. Human males will be killed. They might keep a small number as slave labor but it's a slim chance. They would be able to produce a ZW female Cyborg that would have good children except I've destroyed the program in a way to prevent it from ever happening. If it were to be successful it would mean the death of all human females as well as human males. They would while working on the ZW units make a new X type combat replacement that would be no more than a cruel thug to keep humans females in their control. That's why I had to make the program changes to the Z units very slow so they wouldn't notice them. Human females will I'm afraid have to endure what's happening for likely many years before the Z type units are more like humans then Z type units or Cyborg. I'm sorry I can't speed it up any faster but they would likely see it happening and stop it. Even if I stop functioning the process will slowly continue and I hope save humanity in some ways." She said tears running down her face.

"We women have endured child birth and a host of many other problems in this world and I'm sure we will endure this." I said as we both cried together.

I was pregnant for fine months three weeks and two days when I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who I named Marie. The interrogator was correct I was the first woman to give birth in the maternity ward.

Six months later Marie again woke me up in the middle of the night to talk to me again.

"Erica, I need to tell you something I just found out today. The interrogator will be here to see you in a day or two to ask you something and you must agree to it to keep from being shackled to that hospital gurney again." She said.

"Agree to what?" I asked her.

"He's going to ask you to willing let the impregnator impregnate again. If you refuse he will just have you put on that gurney like before and you will be impregnated anyways which means others will be put on the gurneys and shackled like before. They want the women to submit freely when ever possible." She said.

"I'm a woman. I will endure." I told her.

I did tell the interrogator I would submit to this rape for the sake of the other women in the ward. And I was again impregnated.

Marie was correct it did take years before the Cyborg males would be more humans than Cyborg, 123 years to be exact. No one referred to themselves as Cyborg but as human by then. I guess the humans did win in the end anyways.

12