Cycling Can Be Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

She did and within minutes Marie was howling with pleasure.

"Connie, keep going. Don't ever stop. It is awesome." Marie yelled.

I butted in with, "Connie, it is time to remove your hand but it has to be done very slowly. I want you to remove it until you can see the middle of the back of your hand and then stop."

She did and Marie started to moan. "Oh, no, don't stop. Please."

"Marie, you are going to enjoy what comes next even more. Just be patient."

"Connie, now take your hand out until you can feel her pelvic bones grabbing you."

"Villy, I can feel them. What do I do now?"

"Just stop right there for a while." I ordered.

"OK Connie, remove your hand ever so slowly."

She did and Marie instantly started with, "Villy, I want you to fuck me right now."

I knew this was coming and had my pants down waiting for it. I rolled on top of her and slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. I thought that after having Connie's hand in there she would hardly even feel my cock but that wasn't the case. As soon as my cock was all the way in her I could feel her vaginal canal closing around it. She was busier than hell throwing her pussy up to me and I responded by driving my cock into her as hard and as deep as I could. Her orgasm was beyond any description. Her legs went high in the air and she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her lips and kissed me harder than I have ever been kissed before. I could feel her whole body shudder as her orgasm overcame her. I kept on thrusting just to satisfy myself. I thought I would try something different and as I was ready to come I pulled out and moved my cock up to her face. A few quick jerks and I was shooting my load all over her lovely face. She couldn't lick it up fast enough.

I pulled off her and moved off the bed and went over and just held Connie. "Your mama loved that but it is something you can't enjoy until you have given birth to a child. Until then you will just have to be satisfied with my cock." I told her with a big smile.

"It's too bad I can't enjoy it right now. I got hotter than hell doing that to her."

"She will love you all the more for giving her that pleasure."

"Villy, that was unbelievable. It felt fantastic when Connie had her had in me but afterwards when you drove your cock in me was even better. I never knew sex could be so overpowering."

"Girls, it is my job to please you." I said with as straight a face as I could muster.

Well, things went along like this for the next several months. Connie got started in school right there in Munich, I got settled in a very nice apartment in Erlangen and my job was going great. Marie not only helped me get settled into the apartment but drove over at least once a week to spend the night. This woman loved to suck cock and now liked to get fucked in the ass. Connie was there every weekend but on some of them she had a ton of studying to do so I left her alone in the apartment and went over to the library.

It must have been a month or so later when she came there on a Friday night and she was smiling from ear to ear as she came in the door. "What the hell has gotten into you?" I asked.

"You" she replied. "And when you were there you gave me a present."

"What are you talking about now?" I queried.

She came across the room faster than I could imagine she could ever move and threw herself at me saying, "Villy, I'm pregnant."

"Are you shitting me. That's wonderful. Who is the father?"

"You are, you asshole." She replied angrily.

This woman will never understand my sick sense of humor.

"Honey, I am thrilled. Of course I know I am the dad. When is it due?"

"In six months. The doctor wants to know if I want to have a natural birth or caesarian. I told him natural."

"Great. Well, I guess we now have something else to plan."

"What are you talking about?

"The wedding, idiot." I answered.

"Oh yes, of course. Wait until I tell Mama. She will go out of her mind. An Oma."

"What the hell is an Oma? "

"Oh, I'm sorry. That's German for Grandmother"

"OK. When you tell her about the baby you can tease her by saying that I no longer want to be fucking a grandmother." I joked.

"OK I will and she will be tongue tied. Wait and see."

Sure enough, Connie gave her a call and invited her for dinner that night and after we had finished out supper Connie dropped the news. Marie was beside herself with joy and then Connie finished the story by saying, "Villy, is too young to be fucking a grandmother so you will have to find someone else." The room went silent and the tears poured down Marie's face.

"I was afraid of this day coming. I am thrilled about the baby and that is all I should be concerned about but the three of us have been so close it will be hard for me to just walk away from that."

I couldn't let this continue. "Marie, what the three of us have will never end until you want it to. As long as you don't go spreading your favors around Germany, or anywhere else, our sex lives and our closeness will not change. Connie and I haven't had a chance to even discuss this but I know I am speaking for both of us when I say we both love you and will never do anything to hurt you. OK?"

"Oh Villy, Connie is so lucky to have found you."

"I know. I keep telling her that. Now lets stop all of this and go into the bedroom and fuck."

The wedding went off without a hitch and I found a larger apartment in Erlangen. One with three bedrooms. Three you ask. Yep. Connie and I, the baby and we asked Marie to move in with us. She had a little juggling to do with her job but that all worked out fine and now we are one big happy family. Our sex lives are the same as before and it was great having Marie there when Connie was too big to have sex.

Marie shocked us last night. She invited us out to dinner, on her, and then as the wine was being poured said she had something to talk about. She dropped her voice a few decibels and then announced "I'm pregnant too."

Connie and I just looked at each other and I for one didn't know what to say. Connie stuttered a bit before saying, 'That's wonderful Mama. When are you due?"

Marie just looked at me and asked, " Bill, don't you have something smart ass to say?"

"Nope, other than we are going to need a bigger apartment and oh so it's 'Bill' now."

"Well, we are going to have to figure out how we are going to give the baby your name."

"Marie, I can't marry both of you." I stuttered.

"Well, maybe it's not pregnancy and just indigestion." She said with a huge smile. "Sorry for the sick joke but I just wanted to see what you would say if I came home with news like that. However, I was at the gynecologist today and he said I am still fertile and should be very careful if I am sexually active and don't want a child."

Connie jumped in with, "One gross of condoms coming up."

You could hear the laughter, and my sigh of relief, miles away.

Our son is named Robert after Connie's dad and we are doing great. Our personal lives are just perfect. As far as the world knows we are what is accurate....a married couple with a child and the baby's grandmother is living with them. What happens when we are alone is nobody's business other than our own.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers