Cycling with Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers

Janice peeled off her shorts to reveal the tiniest white thong I have ever seen. The thin white string rested low on hips disappearing into the valley of her ass. As she stood up tossing her shorts onto the grass, I could see the sheer white gauze triangle and the shadow of her pubic mound beneath. I looked at her tanned legs, the tone of muscle, the round of her thigh and that dazzling triangle at the centre. My cock was drawn to it like a magnet. I so wanted to bury my face into the hidden delights under those tiny panties. But still my mind was raging with questions and doubts.

'Janice tell me about Elaine. Is she? Does she? Did she ever.....?'

'Would you like that Jack? If Elaine and I had sex together, been fucked together, across a big bed. How do you imagine us? Side by side or facing each other as a big stiff cock rammed into us from behind? Now is not the time Jack to talk about your wife. Are you fucking me? Or am I standing at the side of the road until someone does?'

Janice came close, her fingers squeezing the head of my cock, expressing a spurt of pre cum into my shorts. She was taking me beyond the point of control. Her body was pressed against my shirt, her hair brushed across my lips. I looked at the stone wall, the field rolling away behind it and the thin line of bushes beyond. I could resist no longer, in my conscience all the alarm bells were ringing, but in my groin the fire was too strong. She had taken me too far to stop.

I scooped her up into my arms, Janice wrapped herself about my neck as I lifted her over the wall. With a sudden rush of practicality, I also lifted the bicycles over the wall, hiding them from the road. I then, followed Janice down to the line of bushes, there I pushed her to the ground. Our lips met and I kissed her for the first time as a lover. Her mouth opened sucking my tongue in, Janice pushed and pulled my clothes off of my body, till I was naked. I could feel the breeze against my bare ass, the sun kissing my back, and buttocks.

I slipped my fingers under the straps of her bra, snapping them down to expose her breasts. I filled my hands with the pliant flesh, as she nibbled my ear, before grazing her teeth down my neck. Janice bit into my shoulder as I filled my mouth with her breast. Sucking, pulling on each nipple in turn. She gasped in pleasure, as I stretched her breast, by pulling it toward me between my teeth. She arched her hips up to meet my erection. The silky soft fabric of her panties, rubbed against my stiff erection. I pushed her down into the ground, I turned her beneath me, till my cock was level with her mouth and her parted thighs were in front of my face. We slipped easily into a 69 position. Her lips closed over my cock, as I peeled her panties aside. I ran my finger over her wet pussy lips, teasing them apart. I ran my tongue over her parted labia, I circled her clit, drawing it into my mouth, first to suck, then nibble the raised bud. I slid my finger into her pussy, pressing up against the stippled pad inside her vagina.

Janice's tongue, lapped at the head of my cock, she sucked and bobbed beneath me, sending delicious electric shocks into the seat of my shaft. Her fingers spread my buttocks, and I felt her push against my anus. No one had done that to me before. I felt strange, at first uncomfortable, then I felt the reaction in my balls as her finger slipped into me. I almost came with the first stimulus to my sphincter. I buried my face deep into her vagina, licking and slurping at her pussy. Determined to make her cum, before I filled her throat, with my semen, I recovered before she pushed into me again. I could not waste this moment. I was going to fuck her, and fuck her properly.

I eased off of Janice's face, and pulled her over onto her stomach. Settling myself in behind her, I raised her hips up to meet my cock and I felt the velvet warmth of her pussy close over my now throbbing, pulsing shaft. I looked down onto the ass that had bobbed and weaved in front of me over the days and miles of our many cycle rides. Now it was speared onto the end of my cock. I pushed forward, Janice pressed back against my balls to meet each thrust. I leant over her, my hand sliding across her belly, feeling the soft coarse matt of her pubic hair, the nub of her clit. I slid my hand back up, to grasp the pert hard button of her dangling nipples. I felt her breasts swaying and shuddering to each thrust of my cock.

Beneath me, Janice was cursing, swearing, gasping, urging me to be faster, to be harder. To take her, to slap her bare ass, her vocabulary became a garble of two words.

'Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck.....meeeeee!'

We melded into one body that shuddered with the spasms of our shared orgasm. I doubted if we would ever experience such harmony again no matter how many times we joined in secret union. We each satisfied our own personal needs, till we lay spent, naked and sweating on the grass. As we held each other close, we became aware of the cooling air, as the afternoon lengthened towards evening. In silence we dressed, neither mentioning what had happened.

As we re mounted to cycle down the road, Janice put her arms about me and we kissed, a long slow kiss filled with warmth and love.

'Do you want to know about Elaine?'

'No. Anything you tell me now, will destroy what has passed between us. Will we do this again?'

'Maybe I don't know. I am glad we did it. We have known each other too long not to have shared that at least just once.'

'Did I tell you, you were beautiful?'

'I don't remember. You can tell me now if you like.'

'Janice, you are beautiful.' I ran my fingers through her hair trailing down her cheek and across her shoulder. 'With the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted.'

'You have a nice bum.' Janice responded nudging her face into my chest.

'Is that all?'

'Don't make this too serious Jack. Thank you. You were just what a girl needed. Please don't stop riding with me, but don't expect...'

'I know. I know. We are both in the same place. Still friends?'

'Very much so. You are my best man friend and that Jack is a compliment.'

We rode off down the road, Bill was waiting for Janice he had prepared dinner for the three of us. Janice slipped off, showered and changed. They waited while I showered, as well. They seemed more relaxed with each other than they had in a long time. I did not stop to reason why. Elaine came home two days later. I lay in bed with her that night, her body pressed into mine. I felt something start to rise. Maybe cycling was a good idea after all.

Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers
12