Cyder with Rosie Ch. 02

Story Info
Master takes it further - and Rose enjoys it.
1k words
3.95
20.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that we've made each other's acquaintance, I think it's time you got me some food. That was a long flight." I said

"Yes, Master. What would you like?" Rose replied.

"Just a chicken mayo sandwich with lettuce."

No sooner had I asked then it was in front of me. Rose sat down at the table with me to eat hers. I slapped her hard, knocking her clean off her chair, as she wasn't expecting it. "Listen to me you fucking tart. You're no better than a dog and you don't see dogs eating at the table. Get down on the floor on all fours and I'll feed you there."

Rose looked up in shock and then bowed her head in supplication showing that she understood.

I threw a piece of chicken on the floor next to her and she picked it up and ate it. I then broke off some of the bread and threw that at her.

"Catch this piece of chicken in your mouth." I said.

Rose couldn't believe this was happening. It was so demeaning but this man's dominance over her was turning her on so much. She couldn't believe it when she felt her panties become wet. I threw another piece of chicken on the floor.

"This time, don't use your hands." I said scowling at her.

"What? You can't mean that. How am I supposed to eat it?" She bleated.

SMACK! I backhanded her across her cheek and she went sprawling. I darted across to her and grabbed her wrists, holding them up above her head in my strong grip she could struggle but not get away. She looked up, petrified; wondering what I was going to do next.

I held her wrists in my left hand and rummaged through her kitchen drawers until I found some tape. Her eyes grew wide.

"No! What are you doing? No!"

She didn't know what I was planning but it was that, that was frightening her. I briefly released my grip on her wrists, before twisting her arms behind her back, in a movement so quick that before she new what was happening, found her wrists bound together behind her back.

"Now eat your chicken." I commanded.

She looked up at me in a pleading manner but realised that the only way she could eat it was to lean forwards, spreading her legs wider so as not to topple over and to pick it up in her mouth. "Oh God, how humiliating." She thought.

I smiled. She looked just like a dog eating scraps from the table.

"I must get a collar and bowl." I thought to myself.

She looked up for more. Even being this humiliated she still needed to eat.

She'd put on a fresh top since our first meeting less than an hour ago and it showed her magnificent cleavage a treat.

"Too bad." I thought as I ripped it off.

Rose shrieked and moved back from me as best she could whilst kneeling on the floor, more in shock and fear than anything else. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she watched me walk around behind her until she almost toppled forward. I stood with my two feet either side of her legs and looked down at her. She had decided that she was indeed completed at my mercy and as a sign of resignation had returned her head to looking down at the floor in front of her.

I found a stick in the corner of the kitchen and lifted her short skirt with it; just enough to show me that she was wearing a red thong that disappeared into the crack of her arse. I stepped to one side, held her skirt up with one hand and brought the stick down hard with the other. She cried out as she went sprawling face first onto the floor. I went to where she was laying, lifted up her skirt once more and brought the stick down hard again causing a deep red mark to appear. She tried to regain her footing to escape the stick but I grabbed the tape again and taped her ankles together and then her lower legs below her knees.

Now there was no escape.

I felt her pussy through her thong: It was sopping wet. Despite her tears, her look of fear and her red raw arse, Rose was really turned on.

"My, my. Aren't we turned on, my Rosie?"

She just turned a bright shade of red trying to hide her embarrassment but it was no good, she knew she was turned on despite her burning arse cheeks and because she felt turned on she felt totally humiliated.

"God, how could she feel this way to any man who was beating her in this way?" She thought. She didn't know the answer but she knew the unmistakable feeling inside her, slowly rising.

I rubbed her thong against her pussy, ensuring she could feel how wet the thong was.

"Oh God. Why does my body betray me this way?" She thought.

I reached round grabbing the thong both front and back and hauled it up with a suddenness that took Rose's breath away. Her thong was embedded painfully deep up the folds of her pussy.

"How does that feel, Rosie?" I said as I started pulling her thong first upwards and forwards and then backwards.

Trying to catch her breath as the thong bit hard inside her most sensitive and tender places as well as roughly rubbing against her ever swelling clit, Rose could only moan and plead, "No. I. I. Oh God, I, I think I'm going to cum!"

I briefly continued my intensive thong pulling and then stopped abruptly, switching immediately to the stick which I brought down on her arse with such force that not only did she cum but she also squirted through and round her thong.

She gasped for breath, lying on the floor, trying to recover both from the pain of the stick and also her intense orgasm.

I knelt on the floor and put my arms around her. I wiped away her tears and kissed her gently on the lips, holding her close to me, whilst stroking her hair. Rose looked up at me and smiled before leaning her head into my chest. She could tell that with this myriad of feelings it was going to be an intense week.