Cyn Again: Flames Out Of Control

Story Info
After naked commuting, she gets ready to go all the way.
10.9k words
4.38
147.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

For those of you who haven’t met me before, I’m Cynthia, ‘Cyn’ for short. The ‘conservative norm’ I recently broke out of had been well established. 18 Years of fidelity in marriage to the one and only true love of my life, Craig Jamison. We have three teenage kids, one son and two daughters. The kids are the perfect sort of teens that defy modern stereotypes, but I’m sure most of the credit goes to a lifelong devotion to Church where we have always attended meetings together as a family.

Our Church has very strict rules concerning moral behavior before and after marriage and up till now I have staunchly supported chastity and fidelity, I still do in fact, but if you’ve been following along I’m sure you all ready consider me to be a world class hypocrite. Even when I became adventurous in high school and promiscuous in college I always pretended, at least, to try to be good.

I developed an exhibitionistic addiction that I had suppressed for eighteen years in marriage and that , along with lust, that took its energy from complacency, set me up to become a willing sex toy for three people I car pooled with in my new job. My husband Craig had supported me in my decision to go back to work, in spite of the fact we didn’t desperately need the money. Neither he nor I realized that my interest in working may have in itself been an early symptom of vulnerable restlessness. When I allowed myself to become centered on my own interests, I started to resent having to give up personal wants and pleasures, that initially had no relationship to sex at all, in order to function in a family setting.

After only two weeks of concentrated interaction with morally liberal work associates in carpool commuting, I was already spiraling wildly into a sexual swamp. Last Thursday, on our trip home Elaine and I sat in the back seat and competed for the attention of Nate and Scott, up front as she stripped me completely naked and I pulled off her panties and exposed her big breasts. We entertained the others by performing sexually for them during the commute home.

I had never made love to a woman before and I don’t know if what we did in the backseat that day constituted a first, but we masturbated ourselves, and Elaine fucked me orally with her mouth and tongue as we brought each other to screaming climaxes.

I had been naked at some point in the car nearly every day that week and everyone got involved. Thursday evening was the first time anyone else ended up at least partially undressed besides me. It became obvious to everyone that we had rolled back the boarders of our sexual play a little more from that point on. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would end up fucked silly, and it wouldn’t end until everything came out into the open with Craig. In spite of the fact that I was obviously on a self destructive path, a perverse thrill went through me whenever I realized how anxious I actually was to commit adultery and wondered whose cock was going to be in me first.

I knew I had to take a break, and step back and look at what was happening, and how I got to that point. I knew I was going to be confronted with my behavior, maybe very soon, and I wanted be prepared to handle it as well as possible, if such a thing is possible. Friday morning I called Elaine and told her I felt terrible and that I wouldn’t be in, she was disappointed but agreed to make sure Sandy, our boss, knew I was ill.

I spent all day Friday and whenever I could get a quiet time to myself on Saturday and Sunday. Now it’s late Tuesday evening, Craig’s already in bed and I’m trying to make myself think. Today I committed adultery and tomorrow will be even worse, so I’m sitting in front of our computer again tonight, trying to bring myself and you up to date. I still can’t make heads or tails out of my thoughts so typing them all out might help, so I can look at them more objectively.

What I knew was going to happen was never far from my conscious thoughts throughout the entire weekend. Even at Church, I renewed my vows of chastity and fidelity to myself while my pussy flooded with arousal and my nipples felt like they were going to explode. Craig taught a discussion group about love, while I was dreaming about committing adultery.

I remember he used the Greek definition which broke love into three levels. ‘Agape’ which is the highest form, is a totally selfless love. He said it’s God like and only happens when something wonderful is done anonymously, so the beneficiary is compelled to thank everyone around, especially God. The middle form or level of love was ‘Philos’, brotherly love, where you are willing to sacrifice what you want for the greater need of someone else. It’s also when you try to discover what someone else needs so you can provide it without their having to ask. I used to be proud of my ability to practice Philos love, and now realized I had become focused on satisfying only my own cravings at the expense of others. No doubt I had become a selfish bitch.

The Lowest level is the one that fit me; ‘Eros’. The need and desire to provide for your own pleasure; at least that’s the way it seemed. The feeling in me was a truly evil and perverse self indulgence. My pussy was constantly hot and I wanted more than anything else in the world to be thoroughly fucked, by anyone but my husband. Here I was, in Church of all places dreaming of being striped naked in front of everyone, and fucked wildly while my husband only observed

“HOW IN HELL COULD I BE THINKING SUCH A THING?” I thought to my self as I dropped my head into my hands and bitter tears started to pour from my eyes. My chest heaved and my body trembled in pain as I realized what I was lusting for. I knew I loved Craig more than life itself, and I couldn’t consciously bear the thought of hurting him the way I had imagined. I didn’t know how I was going to hide my distress and tear streaked face as I scrambled for a tissue to mop up the mascara tracks.

Craig is always able to bring emotion into a discussion like this with a tender story, and this time was no exception. By the end of his lesson, most of the women and some of the men were in tears, so I didn’t look too far out of place. After the meetings, we gathered up the kids and returned home.

I prepared the best meal I could with a rich three layer desert to finish it off to help assuage the guilt. After some family oriented time together in the evening, Craig and I finally headed off into our bedroom. We cuddled, talked and kissed like young lovers trying to get to know everything we could about each other. I couldn’t believe how lucky and fortunate I was to have such a wonderful and caring husband, and was stupefied to imagine risking it all.

Because he was tender and caring and seemed to be able to practice all of the levels of love he had taught us about, it might be easy for someone to think he was weak and could be easily manipulated or deceived. That’s not true! Those are the very reasons it would be impossible to hide my betrayal from him for long. It pained me as I recalled how I had dreamed of humiliating him and I felt my eyes moisten again.

I didn’t really want to hurt, embarrass or humiliate him, I wanted him to see how wicked and wild I was capable of being and love me in spite of it, maybe that’s because I found it so hard to love myself; certainly I had lost my self respect. In Craig’s lesson, the ultimate measurement of the quality of love was found in how effective a person was in improving the life of another. Much of what occupied my mind at that point would likely result in worsening or destroying the lives of everyone I loved around me. Even so I knew I was going to proceed along that reckless path I didn’t know how to do otherwise and I thought I needed to see how wicked and wild I could be as well.

As our emotions grew, Craig’s was pure, mine was not but our actions stimulating both of us became more and more sensual. I pulled Craig’s cock out of his pajamas and stroked it to hardness. He bared my aching titties and sucked on their distended nipples.

Wanting to feel nasty, I moved down to take his cock into my mouth and turned around so I could wiggle my bottom toward talented tongue. He took the hint and made oral love to my pussy with his probing tongue and nibbling teeth. We grasped each other feverously in a 69 position and slathered each others genitals orally until we came together.

Craig acted like this was all for the night, but I had other ideas. It turned him on to see me play with my self so I continued to lay with my open pussy toward him and started to use the combination of our lusty juices as lubrication, while I played in my swampy hole. I fed two fingers from each hand into my opening and then opened my vagina up for him.

When Craig added attention to my aching clit I started to climax but I still hadn’t been fucked by his cock and I was determined to have one more glorious ride on it before I let another one get in me. He was rock hard again and anxious to cum so he jumped on top of me and rode me hard in the missionary position for endless minuets.

While I thrilled at the sensation of his slick penis sliding in and out, I couldn’t stop myself from wondering how it was going to compare with Nate’s or Scott’s. That thought pushed me over the edge and my orgasm made Craig cum as well. He arched his back and sprayed his full load of hot sperm into the back of my fuck hole and I wanted to keep it there warm and safe inside so I would never forget.

We were finally exhausted and fell into sleep where I continued to dream and mentally measure my buddies’ cocks until the alarm woke us up in the morning. We both kicked the cobwebs from our sleepy minds and raced to see who would get to the shower first. It was a tie I thought smiling and we showered together with Craig cumming deeply in me one more time as we fucked like young lovers.

I was barely ready and dressed when my ride arrived and I was about to give Craig a quick kiss, but he gathered me up in his arms with a lingering loving gaze and asked. “Do you have any idea how much I love you? Do you realize I love you more today than I ever thought it was possible?

I was stunned and speechless as this overt display caught me so by surprise. Then he smiled and patted my ass as he turned me toward the door. Just before I went through, I turned and ran to him almost in tears as I told him tenderly how deeply I loved him as well. Then the impatiently honking horn made me spin again and rush out the door.

During the previous week, when the others had started undressing me, part of me wanted to help encourage the fun and games by wearing conservative clothes that were still aimed at making removal easy so I could assist the process of getting me undressed. Now that there was no pretense at my willingness to be stripped, it made it almost more fun to add complication or challenge to the process; on Monday I wore an attractive well tailored wool pant suit that was off-white in color. Under that I wore a conservative dark cotton shirt, my laciest white bra, sheer white nylon bikini panties and nude colored pantyhose. All topped off with my new 3in. brown heels.

Elaine was driving this week and apparently Scott had drawn the short straw because he was grinning broadly as I slid into the seat beside him. We all said our hellos as Elaine pulled away from my house. She only drove a few hundred feet down the street, barely out of vision from my house when she pulled over to the curb and stopped. All three of them turned to me as she said they were employing a new rule as far as I was concerned. My heart jumped a little in expectation and then Nate continued.

“We’ve decided to step things up a notch, Cyn, just to keep things interesting. From now on you’ll be completely naked by the time we get out of your neighborhood and whoever’s sitting back there with you gets to French kiss you has much as he or she wants until all of your clothes are off. OK?”

“You’ve got to be kidding.” I said. “Someone I know could see and start talking, maybe even one of my kids would see; it’s just too dangerous.”

“Isn’t that the point?” Scott said as he took me in his arms and started to kiss me passionately.

At first I started to resist in fear as he probed my closed mouth with his hot tongue. As he did this he fondled my breast through the cotton shirt and then started rapidly undoing buttons. By the time my blouse was open so he could maul my straining tits, I was sucking his tongue deeply into my mouth. He pushed my bra up to free my breasts and sucked a hardened nipple into his mouth as he pushed my blouse and jacket off my shoulders. I was panting in heat and trembling as I hastily shucked the clothing off my arms.

I looked around frightened as I scanned the area for open windows or neighbors outdoors. When Scott’s fingers started to work on my clasp and zipper I almost screamed with the need to get my pants off. He wanted to finger me and fondle my pussy as I pushed everything I could down off my ass, and legs so I could get them completely off. All he had to do was finish pulling my bra off and he was in no hurry to do that. “Pleeeeeeeasze.” I begged. “Please go.” Elaine pulled away from the curb as Scott continued to play with my near nude body.

“Please fuck me.” I said “I need to be fucked, please, please, please fuck me.” I begged and tried to push my hand down into the front of his trousers so I could stroke his cock.

“Do you hear that guys, I think Cyn has been thinking about us all weekend, and now she wants to be fucked. Is that right Cyn?” Nate asked, apparently he at least had heard my pleading.

“Oh God yes,” I screamed out in passion. “I want to be fucked by a big cock!”

“You don’t even care whose big cock it is do you Cyn?” Scott asked.

“I want you two first and then I don’t care after that.” I panted.

“That’s what we have in mind, but were still not ready for that yet.” Until we are, Bob here is going to keep you company and get you ready.” Nate said.

My eyes flashed open wondering who else was hiding in the car. I looked frantically around and then focused on Nate, who was holding a large rubbery artificial cock colored to look like a very penis normal but longer and thicker than average.

“What are you going to do with that?” I asked huskily.

Scott and Nate parted my thighs widely, against token resistance, and then Nate started to move the large dildo toward my trembling pussy lips. My labia were already opening to greet the phallus with lips that were already swollen from Scott’s finger fucking. I gasped when the tip made first contact and Nate started to rub it up and down slowly in the dewy crease of my fat pussy. As we stopped at a traffic light, Elaine flipped open the top off a bottle of oil and handed it to Scott who poured a generous amount into the crease above the rubber cock.

The slipperiness increased as did the wicked nasty feeling. When I felt Nate begin to urge the fucker into me, I bit my lower lip hard and let out a strangled Unnnnngggeeerrrrfff, making me sound like a wild cat in heat. As the head passed through the opening, the oils and the fuck juice from my cunt helped me almost me suck the sexy tool in.

“Oh my fucking god,” I hissed. “Push it in, shove it in all the way, fuck me with that big pink cock, fuck me hard!” I demanded as I started to rock in the seat to add stimulation.

“Shit will you look at her cunt eat this thing up; she’s taking it all and wants more. The package said the diameter of this thing is 2” that means it’s got to be almost 6” or 7” around.” Nate said as he continued to ease it in and out.

As I stretched to accommodate the filling girth Nate built up momentum until he started to pound my hungry pussy.

My orgasm ha started as soon as the plastic phallus began its way into me. My legs were pulled back with my feet pushing on the back of the front seat. Anyone paying attention at all would know a woman was naked and being thoroughly fucked in the back. The jolts in my orgasm continued one after another in a series of hot flashing waves.

They must have maintained that frenzied fucking for at least twenty minuets. Scott and Nate had to alternate to maintain the deep fucking. Finally they said enough, and slowed the pace to near stillness. I took over and continued to maintain the reduced stimulation for another five minuets, at the end of which I enjoyed the delightfully mellow aftershocks of orgasm that worked like the hair of the dog to ease a terrible hangover.

“We’re going to have to feed her that in moderation from now on or we’ll screw her up totally.” Scott said as he slipped the cock from my grasping pussy. Air rushed in to take its place with a whoosh, like whisper.

“It’s time to start getting you ready for work princess.” Nate said. I’d almost forgotten, and it was really difficult to break from the restful slumber I was enjoying.

“C’mon sleepyhead,” Scott said. “Let’s get these on you.”

Nate was the one who usually selected my daytime clothing, but today Scott had brought something his wife had given him as a souvenir to remember her by when they divorced. It started with a beautiful, thoroughly feminine pair of tap panties (I think that’s what they’re called). They sat low on the hips with large flared leg openings and no crotch really, just a tiny seam where the two sides are sewn together. They look almost like a tiny sheer skirt of translucent material. The material was so sheer you could almost make out detail, but the real treat came with the peek-a-boo views of my delicate black bush and bare pussy lips. “God, it looked sinful and sexy.”

Next they slid a pair of black thigh highs up my soft white legs and then helped me into a short dark gray pleated wool skirt that would cover only part of the dark band of the stockings when I was standing, and any time I was sitting at least the under side of my white thigh flesh would show if I crossed my legs. Finally they slipped on my white lace low cut bra without the shirt and the off-white jacket. The bra and much of my breasts could be easily seen even with the jacket fully buttoned up.

They also had a pair of black patent leather 5 in high heels, stilettos, to finish off the look. I thought I looked like a 37 year old hooker or a wet dream and wondered what Craig would say. In all my excitement, I had forgotten about Craig and my deep mixed emotion at what I was doing to him, and to us. “Do you have any idea what kind of a slut you’re married to?” I said to Craig silently in my mind.

As I sat there admiring the look I heard two clicks and looked up to see Nate holding a digital camera. The shocked look on my face said it all as he calmly said to the others I’ve used one and a half memory chips this morning so far. Probably 25 great shots at least.

“What are you going to do with those pictures?” I asked, almost paralyzed in fear.

“The others in the office are getting curious so we thought it was time to let them in on things.” Scott said.

“Oh shit, you can’t do that.” I said in alarm. “I’ll never be able to show my face there again.”

“Oh you’ll show your face all right, and then you’ll show your tits, your ass and your hungry pussy to; you’ll show it as often and as long as anyone wants you to.” Nate said with a confident sneer.

“And you wont show it just because we have these pictures,” added Elaine. “You’ll show it because you want to; because you know in your own mind you have to.”

She was right, I loved being put on display, being nasty in front of others and being treated like the slut I was capable of being. I felt I had to be deliciously wicked and wanted everyone to know, even Craig, especially Craig. I wanted to be fucked and used by totally selfish people for their enjoyment in front of my loving husband, while he did nothing but watch.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers