Cyn Again: Flames Out Of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I examine closely, the feelings that propelled me along, I realize that I have come to deeply despise myself for the weakness in my nature that makes me act this way and feel so utterly worthless in the process. Professionals refer to masturbation as self abuse, and as far as I’m concerned the reference is dead on. That doesn’t make it any easier to break away from the addictive compulsions. I’ve said it over and over again, the reason I want Craig to know and see me in this awful character is to find out if he can still love me when he does. I can’t imagine he could though, any better than I do myself.

Before we arrived at wok my handlers wanted a couple more sexy shots with me looking directly into the camera lens. I looked at it as though it were Craig’s face and licked my lips as I pulled the jacket open and lifted a tit from its lacy covering. I thumbed the nipple roughly and began to drag the material of my skirt upward exposing the white nakedness of my thighs. I pulled it up until they had the delicious peak-a-boo view of my aroused pussy lips.

With one hand, I pulled the panty away exposing my very wet gaping pussy. As I continued to look into the mental image of Craig’s face I reached for the rubber cock and brought it to the opening. I slid the tip up and down the lubricated slit and then started feeding it in. I continued pulling the cock into me one delicious inch after another until there was nothing left to hold onto, and still I pushed with my finger until it disappeared from sight and the swollen lips closed to hold it in.

“My fucking god,” did you see that Nate said in awe. “I’ve never seen anything so hot.”

My fingers went back in and probed until I fastened to the blunt end and started to pull it back out. My gaze shifted from the imaginary face of my husband to the slick pink shaft that was growing inch by inch in size as it receded from my horny hole. The sight was mesmerizing and arousing and brought on one last post orgasmic shock as the dildo rushed out the last inch an a half.

Panting, I lay back and looked at the others with a dreamy look on my face asked, “Will that do?”

Scott and Nate had both been so turned on they had fisted their big cocks with their hands stuffed inside their pants. Thank heaven Scott’s slacks were dark so he could hide the wet cum he shot in his shorts that was showing through. Nate undid his cotton Dockers and pulled his cock out in the open so the river of cum that spewed from its tip hit the headliner of Elaine’s Crown Victoria.

That’s the first time I had seen Nate’s naked cock and although it wasn’t equal in size to the rubber dick that lay in my lap it was huge to my lust filled eyes, and my pussy creamed in anticipation of it pumping wildly inside of me.

We parked the car and Nate secured the dildo back in his brief case, then we all went in to try our best to put in a days work.

Every time I passed someone in the corridor as I moved about the office I received smiles and compliments on my outfit. When anyone came to my cubicle, they would linger and fasten their gaze on my full breasts and cleavage or the white naked portion of my thighs that usually showed above the tops of my dark stockings. When Collette and Stan were there together they seemed intent to not be rushed away.

“Would you quit trying to look up her skirt Stan?” Collette said. “He saw your pictures this morning and his cock hasn’t gotten soft yet.”

I blushed and Collette said “Why don’t you just ask her to show you, horny.”

“Show him what?” I asked blushing hotly.

“Show him your body of course.” She said matter of factly. “Everyone’s already seen pretty much everything you have in the photos any way.”

“You want to see everything?” I breathed hotly. “You want me to take off all my clothes, right here?” I asked hopefully.

“Yea, sure, I’d love to see you take everything off.” Stan said; a big bulge was already appearing in his slacks.

“Shit…you’re terrible.” I mumbled visibly trembling while I toyed with the buttons on my jacket. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I said. The arousal in my voice was obvious as it hung in the air. I popped open the two buttons that fastened the jacket and then slid it open, off my shoulders and down my arms.

My firm nipples could easily be seen through the lacy bra that was all that covered my upper body. As I reached behind my back to release the clasp, I looked at Stan and asked with a twinkle in my eye, “Do you want me to take off my bra?” He could only nod an approving yes.

The clasp came un-done and I gathered the loose covering in my hands before handing it to him.

“Is that enough?” I asked, knowing it wouldn’t be and ready to cry if it was. Stan had been rubbing the cups of my bra over his face and was lost to my question. I didn’t need an answer anyway as I released the hook and lowered the zipper at the back of my skirt. I stood up now and bent slightly at the waist with my body turned at a right angle to both Collette and Stan and started to slide the skirt off my extended ass. When it cleared the generous portion of my hips, it dropped on its own to a soft puddle at my feet.

Stan’s Eyes were fixed on the illusive softness of my smooth white ass cheeks below the tap panties and his tongue was almost hanging out as he panted in heat. “You can touch me if you want to Stan; I won’t mind.” I said in a huskily invitation.

Stan’s right hand tentatively came into contact my soft round rump that showed below the panty hem and I sucked in a breath as he sensuously fondled my rear. He slid his fingers so they followed my rounded flesh as it dipped into the wet recess between my ass cheeks. When he felt the tight puckered ring of my anus and the wet slipperiness around my labia he stopped tentatively until I said; “Go ahead stick you fingers in me. I want you to finger my wet pussy Stan. Please fuck me with your long fingers!”

“I can’t believe this he said as he dropped to his knees behind me and grabbed my hips with both hands before spearing his tongue as deeply into my love tunnel as he could. I looked around sharply as I felt the wet penetration and threw my head back and growled “Unnggerrrraaahh, shit Stan, eat my pussy, stick your tongue in there and fuck me with it. Eat my sweet pussy juice please.” I wasn’t being particularly quiet and soon there were three more witnesses to Stan’s oral assault on my greedy pussy.

The last to hear the commotion and join the group was Sandy Anderson, office manager for our division. I was howling in orgasm and Stan was frantically trying to undo his pants so he could get his rigid cock out. He was determined to take me right there in front of the others and I would have been the last person to deny him.

“That’s enough for now everybody,” Sandy said loudly enough to be heard in an intimidating way, and everyone quickly started to make their get away. Then she added looking directly at me. “In my office, now girl; you can bring your clothes with you if you want. And then she turned on her heel and left.

By the time I got into her office holding my clothing in my arms, my shoulders hung and my chest lurched with the gulping sounds and pitiful sobs that I could not hold back. Sandy came to me and slipped my white jacket over my shoulders as she tried to calm me. “That’s enough.” She said stroking my short black hair. “Settle down, nobody’s going to throw you out in the street. Everything will be all right.

She held and cuddled me gently until my sobbing stopped and I appeared to be somewhat normal again. “I can’t say I’m surprised after I saw those pictures earlier. You sure don’t have a problem with letting go do you. I would think a woman your age, mother of teenagers and all would be able to show more restraint. In almost every picture it looked like you were in the throws of orgasm.” She said.

“I probably was, that’s why I didn’t know they were being taken until the end.”

I felt a wicked shiver run through me and then told her. “That’s when I was imagining looking at my husband as he watched me fucking that big rubber cock.”

“Shit girl, you are a pistol aren’t you.” She said shaking her head. “I suppose then that he knows what you’re doing while you pretend to be working for me.”

“Oh, I’m sorry this is getting so far out of hand I’m not doing a very good job right now.’ I said honestly feeling guilty about how this distracted from the productivity of the whole office my eyes moistened. And then I added quietly with my head hanging and feeling even more guilty. “No, my husband has no idea what his fucked up wife is doing all day. I don’t know what I’m going to do; I don’t know what he’s going to do when he finds out. I’m scared to death he’ll throw me out but in spite of it I’m obsessed with the idea of showing him how fucking bad I am. I feel I’m going to die I don’t fuck someone else right in front of him while he does nothing but watch.”

“Hell that sounds cruel, why do you hate him so much?”

“I don’t hate him; I love him more than anything in the world that’s why it’s so hard. I just have this powerful feeling that I need to show him how completely wicked and slutty I can be, and somehow I know that if he loves me then, he’ll love me always and never let me go.”

“That’s just twisted.” She said. “You want to destroy a great marriage to prove it’s great. It’s not going to work you know, it’s impossible.” He’ll dump you right on your sorry ass.”

“I know he will,” I said between crying, “and when he does I’ll be nothing more than a fucking slut for the rest of my life. That’s part of the problem,” I added feeling very ashamed. “I really love being nasty and having people tell me to take off my clothes anywhere, anytime, the nastier the better. I’m already addicted to being a slut and I don’t think I could stop even if Craig still loved me and told me to.”

“What can I do about it here?” Sandy asked. “I’m concerned about my associates taking such liberties with you, and putting you at risk, but I can’t let the firm to be held responsible for sexual harassment or watch the department go down the tubes because we can’t get a fucking thing done, so I have to do something to protect us now before this goes any further. I’m probably going to have to fire people. Shit I hate that, this is a real mess. It looks like you and I have both got a lot of things to think about, and decide.” Sandy said.

We both thought in silence for a few moments and then she spoke. “I’m going to leave you here, alone in my office for a few minuets and ask you to provide me a handwritten note telling me, strike that, telling all of us here what you expect to happen, what you intend to do, what you want us to do, and how you want us to treat you, then I want you to sign it and date it with today’s date.

I’ve already told you that I think you are on a collision course with disaster in relation to your marriage, and that I believe you are going to throw away everything that is of value in your life, but in spite of that I’m not going to throw your ass out of here right now.

“If you come to your senses, you can indicate that in writing, get dressed and no repercussion will ever be directed against you as a result of this from the company. If you want this ‘game’ to continue, then you will help set the rules, right now before this goes an inch further. You tell us what you expect to happen here, what you want from us and what you are going to do; we’ll see where that takes us.”

Before she was half finished I was formulating my response and had made up my mind to continue down this path. I was also addicted to the suspense, the excitement and the danger of submitting myself to these people for whatever they wanted to do. I wrote that I wanted them all to feel free to ask or compel me to do anything sexual that they wanted me to do without restriction as to what was asked or where I was asked to do it.

I indicated only a few exceptions. I didn’t like pain and I hated the thought of bondage so they were totally off base. Also nothing would be done to overtly cause my husband or children any physical pain or abuse. They were to be treated with complete respect and any violation of that part of the agreement would make null and void everything else.

I completed the document and then to underscore it I removed my panties and thigh highs so that I waited for her return completely nude.

When Sandy returned, she sat in her chair and carefully read every single word of the document I wrote. “The people in this department have cut loose before but it’s usually been at a party away from work at least, and not during the work day. I’ll be keeping a close eye on things and will cut this off with severe consequences if work results are affected”, and then she looked at me and said. “This is what I thought you would write, and I’ll tell you this one time, and one time only, there have been times in my life I have felt bound up by rules as well and I have wished for the courage to let go the way you are doing. In spite of the extreme nature of all of this, I respect your decision and will do everything I can to protect you as well.” She read my agreement again and then added her own signature and date.

Sandy studied my nakedness carefully as she sat at her desk. She had carried the pink dildo concealed inside her own jacket when she came back in and then turned to look out of the glass window wall that overlooked the employee’s parking lot.

The wall had smoked glass from floor to ceiling that looked almost like a dark mirror during the day from the outside. She told me that the tinting provided some security, but that it diminished as a person got closer to it. She opened a drawer and drew out a bottle that looked like it contained lotion. She removed the cap and poured a generous amount into her palm, and then she picked up the rubber phallus and stroked it with her oily hand. She fisted it like a man would his cock in masturbation getting it completely slippery, then she said. “I want you to stand in front of the window looking out and I want you to fuck your pussy with this big cock until you cum.”

My tits were already fully erect as I stood and as gracefully as possible, moved across the room. I took the cock from her hand and presented myself as close as possible to the glass. My eyes scanned the parking lot for any activity as I moved the lubricated shaft to my equally lubricated pussy. I was shocked as I felt several of Sandy’s fingers get there first and apply a generous dollop to my swollen lips, rubbing and massaging the lotion into me. My mouth formed a large O as I feasted on the slippery attention on my pussy. Then I proceeded to urge the dildo into my nest.

Sandy’s hand joined mine gripping the rubber shaft as we both pushed it upward into me. Occasionally we would pause and pump in and out with a sensual motion. She took the fingers from her other hand and scooped up some of the surplus lubrication and then moved them the crease between my ass cheeks. She slid her fingers up and down the crease sensually and started to worm her finger into my puckered anus. With the oil it slid in effortlessly and brought a shuddering stiffness to my whole body.

“She stood behind me and slithered a wet tongue into my ear. More urgently now we pulled on the pink phallus together to fill me up. I was rocking on my toes as I felt the need building toward climax as the cock climbed further into my fuck chute. Sandy dropped to her knees behind me again and replaced her fingers with her tongue and pushed it up my ass as far as she could. She reached towards her desk, retrieved the bottle and poured out more lotion. When she capped it up, she slathered the bottle itself in the lotion and painted my needy ass hole with more as well.

By now I was using the full length of the dildo to bring myself to orgasm. The more aggressively she battered my ass with multiple the more accommodating it became. I have no idea how many fingers she had up my but, it felt like her whole hand, and then I felt something more rigid and less forgiving being pressed there. It was the lotion bottle, as big around as a soft drink can and a little taller with a neck that reduced in size for the cap.

She was holding onto the smaller neck as she forced the makeshift blunt cock up my ass. Our fucking motions were both so frantic we were shaking as the adrenalin rushed through us. I was shuddering through multiple orgasms, I believe Sandy was as well before we finally became too exhausted to do any more. As we both collapsed into a heap on the floor, Sandy said. “Now I understand why you think you are addicted.” I’ve never cum like that in my life and I’m still dressed.” “If you are having intense climaxes like this every time, you’ll never give it up.”

We lay together in each others arms as she tenderly and lovingly kissed my face, neck breasts and mouth. “You are truly one of a kind Cynthia.” She said.

“When I’m nasty, my friends call me ‘Cyn’.” I said with a mischievous smile.

“You take it easy for a minuet Cyn.” She said and then reached for her desk to pick up her phone. She sent a broadcast message to the entire office that she wanted to meet with everyone in ten minuets in the main department conference room before anyone went to lunch. She turned back to me and said get yourself all dolled up again love, and meet me in the conference room in fifteen minuets.”

I didn’t know what as going on but it no longer worried me. Somehow this aspect of my life was coming into focus and I didn’t feel isolated with only the imminent threat against my family on my mind as it had been. I had voluntarily surrendered control over my daytime sexual activities to my work associates, and Sandy promised to protect me from any major disasters. I got my self all dressed the way I had been in Elaine’s Ford this morning and reapplied my makeup, then I headed to the conference room to join the others.

“Oh here she is, thanks for joining us Cyn.” She said pointedly. “I’ve briefly covered the things we discussed in my office and I think everyone is ready to settle down after all the activity with photographs and extra curricular sports.” There was muffled laughter around the room. “I’ve taken the liberty to briefly go over your document with everyone here and I think we all understand that nothing else happens without agreement to all of your terms and conditions.

“Every person here will be expected to sign and date the paper along with us and release the company from any liability or action associated with anything that happens. Anyone not wanting to sign is excused without prejudice and it will become incumbent on everyone else to make sure activities do NOT intrude into a non-participants space. Anyone want to leave? No, OK then.”

“I’ve asked Cindy to order in a variety of pizzas for those who want to stay in for lunch and get ‘better acquainted’ with you and what you’re offering or asking of us.” She said so everyone could hear.

What in the world is she saying I wondered, so everyone can get ‘better acquainted’ with me and what I’m offering. “Am I being set up for something?” I asked suspiciously.

“No more now than before.” Sandy said cryptically. “You’ve already indicated your desire to do anything you’re asked, anywhere, and at anytime. For now, the where is here in the conference room, and the time, is right now. The anything will be up to your associates here. We’ll be notified when the food arrives.” “Now, once again, are there any ‘conscientious’ objectors, including you Cynthia? No…well then let’s get better acquainted. Maybe someone has a question?”

David James who worked along with Stan in accounting was somewhat technical as he asked. “What exactly do you mean by ‘anything’ Cyn?”

“I thought that was pretty self explanatory.” I replied, and then added. “If you ask or tell me to do ‘anything’ of a sexual nature, I will do it when and wherever you want me to. I think I already indicated the few things that I don’t enjoy so I would appreciate not even being asked to do them. Embarrassment excites me, so does risk, but outright mean humiliation and denigration of a person for sake of someone else’s power trip is more like rape or sadism. I’m not a masochist, so I don’t relate well to sadists. What I am is a hopeless exhibitionist that likes to be nudged in wicked directions; is that plain enough?”