Cyn Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

To be continued...

* * * * * *

This is a completely original work of fiction that has basis in real life; the characters are imaginary, even though they're very real to me and take root in real people I've known. I've enjoyed this experience. I know that I'm far from being a great American Novelist, but we all dream. If you enjoy the story, I'd love to know it, if you don't; I apologize, and hope you don't read it all.

Spell check in a word processor is a wonderful gift, but it can't distinguish proper usage all the time so the wrong choice of word can slip by the check and still make me look bad. Some people have been nice and helped, others just get pissed off.

I had no idea where this was going to take me when it began. I was like the character Alex in the recent Movie Alex & Emma when he said; I know the characters and let them take me where they need to. To me, these people are real, normal and comfortable in normal lives. These are ordinary people capable of extraordinary thought, emotion and behavior; that's why you'll see a strong reinforcement of normality that gets twisted out of shape throughout all of these parts.

You won't find tattoos, body piercing and even many shaved pussies here because they are all indications of a predisposition to nastiness. Cyn wants to be 'good', she just can't help herself, and this story tries to explain why.

I'd love to develop a website around these characters and incorporate visual image to embellish the thoughts, emotions, fantasies and situations that are developed in text. If any of you have interest in helping, suggestions or whatever, then feel free to speak. You can reach me through my profile.

By CraCyn © January, 2004

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers