Cyn-ing Together Ch. 01

Story Info
After surviving challenge, they learn how to play.
14k words
4.39
82.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

Cynthia Jamison and I were entering a new dimension in our relationship. We had been married for eighteen years, and mostly faithful throughout. I had strayed at about the eight year point, when I was traveling a lot in South East Asia; it was a year late for the seven year itch, and I was traveling for my company, and setting up foreign manufacturing facilities specializing in technical tooling.

Thailand had been an erotic oasis in its heyday, during the Viet Nam war, for American service men on R&R from combat. After the war it became a sex Mecca for European and Japanese groups who booked entire flights to take eager singles or couples who wanted to experience the unrestrained sensual delights of the Orient.

Hustlers would approach any foreigner on the street, especially Caucasians (American and European) and would try to become an expediter for sexual activity hoping in the course to earn generous tips from satisfied parties.

I was intrigued by what I thought was reference to ‘light shows’ and tried to picture in my mind what one would be like, until I realize I just couldn’t translate the accent, they were actually ‘live shows’ where viewers watched real couples having intercourse, and novelty sex acts as well. The acts included women shooting objects out of their pussies like ping pong balls and bananas, pussies smoking cigars or cigarettes; I saw one where supposedly sharp razor blades were inserted one after another and then extracted without damage to the performer. Some of the expediters even said there were some shows where women were fucked by donkeys.

One night I let myself be led to one of the tamer shows where the specialty was straight boy girl fucking. I sat with several other men in a miniature amphitheater containing no more than ten wooden chairs. There were two rows with the back one slightly elevated to make sure the audience had unobstructed views. I sat near the end of the first row, and waited somewhat anxiously with the others. A beautiful young Thai woman sat down on my left and seemed to be waiting like the rest of us for things to start.


She engaged me in conversation with limited English and it excited me to be so close to a beautiful girl who looked like she was drawn in there from curiosity just like me. She seemed nervous and I think she was asking me if I liked the idea of live shows in front of people. I nodded yes to answerer and she picked up my hand nearest and caressed it lovingly. I was getting hot until she started to urge me toward the stage. Then it dawned on me that she wanted me to perform with her for the others

Although many of my private fantasies would have placed me in a similar situation, I was still unprepared and held back, and she seemed disappointed when it became obvious I was reluctant. With a look that conveyed both arousal and nervousness, she dropped my hand and looked to my right at a young Thai man about her age and took his hand instead; the two of them stepped to the stage and immediately seemed to enter into their own private intimate world.

The couple began touching and communicating in a familiar way that revealed their off-stage marital relationship. I expected to see the emblems of their union when I Looked at their ring fingers; they were both wearing similar simple wedding bands and as they moved in the early stages of making love, it was obvious they were husband and wife, deeply in love.

As I observed her arousal at being on display along with the comfort she felt in her relationship with him, I regretted that I and not been prepared to take the opportunity she offered me. My voyeuristic inclinations took wing under the influence of those live shows in Thailand, and I’m sure those experiences had a profound influence on the high level of interest I have in voyeurism today.

During those days away from home I found my self in a body massage businesses as well, I call it a business because in some ways it looked like a brightly lit shopping center. There was a large room with platforms covered in thick plush carpet on which about 60 attractive young girls walked around or relaxed while being ‘selected’. Most were wearing short robes over the near uniform color of white lingerie. Each girl had an oval disk pinned onto the robe over one breast that had a number on it. The girls were behind a large window while male customers on the other side made their selection of a masseuse for the evening.

I selected number 37, worn by a beautiful innocent looking girl and relayed the number to a cashier, who took my money. I watched as someone approached #37 with a note, and she walked off; I hoped that someone else had not selected her first. I was led to a surprisingly comfortable private room; #37 joined me along the way. She said her name was Nol in surprisingly clear English, and took the lead knowing she was with a first-timer.

Nol bathed me in warm soapy water that had already been drawn in the large tub. When my impatient arousal made me pull her toward me, she said if I wanted her in the tub, she needed to undress. I watched her sensual motions and observed her natural comfort as she removed her clothing and joined me in the soapy water. She washed my body with hers and brought me to complete hardness before we both climbed out and lay on the bed. She made beautiful love to me although we were strangers and couldn’t hope to feel the deep emotional bond and familiarity shared by true lovers.

In spite of how good and satisfying the sex was itself, watching Nol as she expressed herself so naturally and completely in everything she did made it a special, warm and memorable experience and I couldn’t help but imagine how magical it would have been to be there with her as an observer in one of the rooms and watch as she brought pleasure to an endless supply of aroused men.

In spite of how exciting it was in Bangkok, It tortured me as I thought of Cynthia and all she meant to me. When I returned home I plunged myself into caring, and loving her more than ever. To the best of my knowledge, Cynthia never strayed, and was expert in making my life and the lives of our three kids all that anyone could hope for. It wasn’t until only a short time ago that Cynthia showed that she was mortal and capable of weakness, and had levels to her sexuality that I had effectively untapped in the first 18 years of our marriage.

She returned to work recently and with her guard underdeveloped and innocently let down, she was seduced into sexual obsession dominated by the overwhelming emotions of exhibition, daring and risk taking.

I discovered her hidden sex life and confronted her, and then took the kids away for only a few days so we could both think independently and without influence from each other. When I brought the family back together again, Cyn and I started to work out the elements of our future life. We needed to know if we could look past the violations of fidelity on both our parts, but more than that we needed to find out if we could accept the temptations that resided within our natures and allow them to be expressed within the contexts of our relationship together.

In Cyn’s infidelity alone we both discovered eroticism that gave both of us intense pleasure, and after reason and discussion, I think we both knew that suppression and denial of the erotic compulsions would only frustrate both of us and lead to a disastrous consequence. I was prepared to accept and handle the likelihood of sexual involvement with others outside our marriage for both of us, what neither of us could handle was being excluded by the other and left behind or out again.

I knew Cyn would always have a weakness for exhibitionism and was basically submissive, what I didn’t know was how much strength she could find or exercise if it became necessary in the ‘heat of the moment’, so to speak.

Since I knew I was a confirmed voyeur, I realized the value of her willingness to do any wild thing anywhere she was told to do it, and I didn’t want to destroy or smother that daring wildness. At the same time I think we both knew that any risks both of us were willing to take would be real, not imitation. That literally meant that any time we decided to ‘play’, we ran the risk that either one or both of us might never make it back to the safety of our relationship.

When we arrived at a mutual confidence in our love for each other and our determination to do our best to make it back and always be together as we worked through each dramatic experience, we were both starved, and I told Cyn we needed to take a break and get something to eat.

While we were in our bedroom we freshening up I couldn’t resist the urge to re-live events that had happened a few days earlier when she was undressed in our own driveway and then fucked by someone else, for the first time since we were married. I told her to stand naked in front of the open window of our bedroom, overlooking the street in front, and tell me in her own words about being undressed and her first adulterous fuck. While she did this she dressed in the sexy clothes I had laid out (the same clothes she had worn that morning when she left our house).

I became aroused as I listened to the husky passion in her voice from her own vivid memories, and fucked her from behind, in front of the window during her sexy narration. When she had finished dressing, she turned to me and asked. “Do you still want me to wear this outfit to Antonio’s?” She had a slightly crooked eyebrow, as she tried to imagine all the things running through my mind.

“Sure I do?” I answered without hesitation. “Except that you also said they made you put on pantyhose, mostly just so they could take them off, so you better slip a pair on.”

She looked a little puzzled at first, and didn’t know if I was serious, and then her eyes shot open and she brought the back of her hand to her mouth in surprise, “You wouldn’t,” she said.

I just smiled and told her she would never find out if we didn’t get going.

We took my Tahoe and she acted like a teen trying to sit close in spite of the big hump between the bucket seats. She kept kissing me as though she could never get enough and rubbed my cock and her pussy to keep them erect to wet. When we got to Antonio’s and found a parking spot I turned to her, “Shit girl.” I said. “You’re so horny, maybe we should go to the Landing Strip instead so Leon can help me out.”

Her eyes rolled back in pure lust and I wondered how much she might be hoping for the possibility of fucking him again; instead she said. “There’s no way I want or can handle anyone tonight but you stud,” and I bristled and crowed from the compliment.

We were quite early for the dinner rush so the crowd was very light and they were able to seat us immediately at a corner table in a room with only a few others. Two business men sat closest to us, apparently grabbing a quick bite to eat after a long day at the office and before a possible evening of entertainment. Cyn looked radiant and alive as she turned the heads of all those who saw us enter, I’m sure her natural beauty had nothing to do with it…Not.

After sitting there for a few moments reviewing the menu, she kicked at my foot. At first I thought it was accident or playfulness. But when I looked at her she secretly gestured toward the seated men. I looked and saw them looking at our table. They didn’t notice me at first, and when they did, they quickly averted their glance as though they had been caught cheating on an exam.

“What’s going on?” I asked looking at Cynthia, and smiling.

“I think they just took off all my clothes.” She said as she licked her lips from arousal, and to tease me.

“Where did they put them?” I asked, smiling.

Cyn playfully jabbed me and said, “You know what I mean. They can’t stop staring.”

I pretended to think and then said. “I know what’s wrong, it’s because you’re overdressed; I forgot to take your pantyhose off after we got in the car, go ahead and take ‘em off.”

Her face turned bright red as she realized how she had willingly done that during lunch on the previous Monday. Then her nipples became so rigid and pointed we could all see the shadows the raised buttons caused in the peach colored fabric covering her tits. I could feel the incredible energy of arousal that was working on her as she whispered so I could barely hear, “You’re not serious are you?”

I looked as deeply into her eyes as I could and resolutely said, “Absolutely.”

She literally shivered and looked uncertain about what to do, I thought she might get up and go to the bathroom and decided to cut that option off. “Right here, at the table.”

“Oh shit,” She said. I could swear a little climax took her breathe as she bit hard on her lower lip. “I knew it; you’re nastier than I thought.”

I could see the wheels spinning in her mind as she figured out what to do, and then she started to slowly inch her hem upwards. She scooted her bottom forward so it was barely perched on the wooden seat and by now had pulled the dress up all the way up so she was sitting on the bunched up material and her legs were on view from the edge of her seat down.

The business men’s attention had locked on to her below the table when her skirt was about ¾ of the way up her thighs, and she wormed her fingers and thumbs up the outside of her round hips trying to get to the waist band of the pantyhose. There was a slight look of relief when she thought she had a secure grip, and started to inch them down and over her round delicious Ass.

She pulled them down below the waist band of her panties and then paused a moment as she realized the panties would be following soon as well. She took hold of the panty waist and tugged it down to where she was sitting also, just so she would have a head start when I told her to remove them (she knew I would). She lifted slightly to ease the pressure binding her progress and slipped everything to the edge of the seat, and then she separated the panties from her hose and pushed the sheer nylon stocking down to mid thigh before she jerked upright noticing the waiter coming toward our table.

While the waiter fidgeted nervously trying to see more, I ordered a Caesar salad for myself and Chicken with angle hair pasta and Alfredo sauce for her Cyn. Once we were alone again with our audience still waiting she pushed the nylons all the way down and slipped them off her feet. She had already removed her heels and put them back on once she was finished. The men didn’t even pretend to be sneaky as they stared with smiles, and Cyn didn’t pretend to be unaware of them. The only thing she did pretend for their excitement was that I didn’t know what she was doing.

I wanted them to have her pantyhose and whispered that she needed to go to the restroom so she could give them to the men on her way. A few feet from our table I saw her clutch the side of her dress at the top of her legs, and a moment later I saw her panties hanging below her hem on the other side of. I knew she had tried to give herself a head start and as a result, her panties were falling down. She deposited the hose on the men’s table and hurried on to the restroom as they playfully snatched and tugged at the part of her panties hanging down.

By the time she returned she was well enough secured that her panties would at least stay around her lower hips. The men made her stop on the way back as they whispered something to her; the more handsome of the two took her hand and guided it to the hardness that ran from his crotch inside his pants, she looked into his eyes as she squeezed and caressed his solid prick and then briefly shook her head no, thanked them and returned to me.

I asked her what they wanted; blushing she said, “They want to fuck me. I told them sorry, but no, and thanked them for the compliment”.

I gulped and ran my hand over my own erect cock. “Do you want to fuck them?” I asked, not really sure what she would say or what I wanted to hear.

“I want to be fucked so bad, I could piss a brick.” She said without reservation, but then she added: “But I think it’s a little too soon to jump that far isn’t it?” I wasn’t sure if she really meant it or was just saying it for my benefit. I hadn’t expected this to be a relationship test when the innocent play first began, but it was quickly coming to the point where it could be just that. To be honest, I really didn’t know what I wanted to happen here but I felt somehow Cyn and I both needed to see how this played out.

After debating over how to say what was on my mind, I tried to speak. “When we were talking at home, I said lust was going lead us into unpredictable places if we let it, if you want to fuck them, don’t deny it, if it causes a problem, we’ll deal with it later.” There was no point in denying that we had already moved much further down our path of discovery tonight than either of us had thought possible, I knew I was ready to go where ever it took us, was she?

We sat in ominous silence while we waited for dinner to arrive, and Cyn started to squirm in her chair. Her growing arousal was obvious and I wondered what she was going to choose either way I thought I could handle things and wouldn’t loose.

When the food came we both toyed nervously with it. Obviously, this is not where our appetites lay. Finally I asked her if she had taken her panties off. She said no. then I said. “If you want them to fuck you, show it.” The flames almost burst at my words and you could see her skin glow red as the torment of arousal raged within her. I sensed movement beneath the table as her body motion above corresponded and then she deposited the panties on the table top that she had slipped from her feet beneath.

She slumped in her chair and I knew she was spreading her naked thighs wide so she could masturbate for the men; she was trying to raise their arousal to match her own; it wouldn’t take much. I reached into my pocket and sorted two out of the five or six foil packets I had slipped into it earlier from her clutch bag, and set them on the table in front of her. She stared at the foil for an eternal moment then extended a delicate hand and scooped them up. Cyn had a hard time looking at me as she wrestled internally and then stood. She looked at me for a sign, but she was on her own and got none from me.

With the condom packets held tightly in her hand, she walked toward the table with the two men. I turned in my seat, no longer concerned about whether or not they knew I was aware of what was happening. The men, who looked to be in their early to mid 40’s, both appeared to be lean and confident, one was rather average, but the other had the mature well groomed appearance of a successful executive or newsroom anchorman. He was the one whose cock had been measured by Cyn’s touch, and he looked like the type who usually got what he wanted without having to take it.

She stood nervously at the table looking at one, then the other, and then without saying a word, she extended her hand as laid the foil packets on the table between them. All three looked at the table while the foil envelopes spoke all of the implications.

Both men slid their chairs to Cyn’s side, with her standing in between and each extended a hand to the back of her nearest leg. It seemed almost as if they had choreographed their moves as they caressed her calves and then progressed upward until their hands disappeared under the hem of her skirt. Upward they moved until their arms were dragging the skirt up her legs and exposing more flesh. As they progressed Cyn moved her feet about sixteen inches apart in invitation and I could tell when they had reached her wet treasure.

Their hands spent a good deal of time between her legs and caressing her round bum, and then the average Joe moved his hand still higher enjoying her naked flesh as high as he could reach. When he was playing with the strap of her bra, her skirt was so high I could see the other man fucking her pussy with three fingers; with her hands on the table top for support she slumped down on his hand to encourage deeper penetration.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers