Cyn-ing Together Ch. 02

Story Info
The party gang, then a new way.
16.5k words
4.42
95.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

“I’d like to have a dinner at your house.” I said to Chris, my work associate, one day. “You can fill Jenny in if you want to, but I don’t want Cyn to know that I’m setting her up for a wild night.” “I want to invite four guys besides you and me. Supposedly they will all be associated with us at work. “Here’s the preliminary list of possible guests.” I told him, “but I want you to check them out to make sure.”

You can tell them the hostess will be a housewife, who is also a professional party girl who will strip for us. They won’t be able to have sex unless she agrees and unless they wear a condom for protection. If they won’t wear one, they only watch. Tell them at the very least they will enjoy a good meal and end up seeing a beautiful natural soccer mom get totally naked. Are you interested?”

Chris was totally dumbfounded but in spite managed a feeble, “All right.” Followed by a loud, “SHIT YES, when do we get to do it.?”

“Thursday night, will you and your house be available?”

“Fuckin A, you can count on us. “This is Monday, so we don’t have a lot of time. What if someone can’t make it?” Chris asked.

“My list is just a suggestion; if they all need to be replaced use good judgment.” I said. “Explain that rules will be printed on place cards. Any violation of a rule means that person is removed and won’t return.” Chris was still in shock when we got back to work and so excited he called me at least six times during the afternoon to report progress or get permission for a substitution. Tuesday and Wednesday were much the same.

I waited until Wednesday morning to tell Cyn about the dinner Thursday night to honor those who had made a special contribution to the success of the product, which Chris worked with me on. I told her the dinner had been set for the Allen’s home and that Jenny was going to hostess, but that a girl at the club quit and another was down from surgery for the week, so Jenny had no to go in to work. I told her Several of the invited guests were going to be disappointed because they had seen Jenny dance at the Strip and a rumor was buzzing around that she would be worth looking at that night.

My goal that morning had just been to plant a seed and set the stage, then Wednesday evening Jen even came over to persuade Cyn to help out by taking over as hostess for her. To throw Cyn off, Jenny suggested, as an alternative, that maybe Cyn could take her place at the Landing Strip instead. When I saw Cyn’s nipples harden, I was afraid my best laid plans…you know, but I didn’t have to worry; Cyn didn’t go for the striping alternate and agreed to be dinner hostess.

All day Thursday, everyone involved was on edge. Cyn was the least nervous because she knew less than anyone about what was going on. I made sure I was home by late afternoon so I could help direct her in what to wear. I arrived before she returned from her errands and laid a white spandex dress on the bed that Jen had picked up for her. It was similar in many respects to the red one that her dominating friends had given her to wear at work that last day, when I confronted her about her infidelities. It was the same day she ended up fucking almost everyone in her office as well as Leon at the strip club. The biggest difference was that if she really wanted to she could pull it down so the hem was only about four inches above her knees.

For underneath the dress, I laid out the same sheer almost see-thru white party and bra set I selected when I showed her off to the business men at Antonio’s. When she saw the clothes on the bed before getting into the shower she stopped short and looked at me long and hard as she tried to read all of the things that were hidden behind my eyes. I looked away to keep her guessing.

When she went into the bathroom, she left the door open and did a sexy strip tease with her back toward me. She looked over her shoulder to make sure she had held my full attention during her little show. She had. The glass surround on the shower is clear and I continued to watch her as she bathed. She knew I was there so she turned away again and I could see her body respond as she caressed herself instead of ‘washing’ I could see the tips of her fingers between her legs as she fondled her pussy and I almost came when I saw her back arch from orgasm.

When she got out she dried herself off and came from the bath nude. She walked over to the window and pulled the chord to raise the blinds. Then she turned to the bed to dress. Everything she was doing seemed so damned sexy while natural and innocent at the same time. “Did you like watching me cum?” She asked referring to the shower.

“I sure as hell did. But I’m sure you counted on that.” I said. “What got you so turned on?”

“Well these clothes look pretty sexy; the last time you picked out things including the panties and bra was when we went to Antonio’s.” She said. “Yes, I know.” I replied, “So?”

“Nothing really,” She replied and then added. “It just made me wonder…never mind, these things will make me feel sexy until we get home.”

When she had put dressed in the items I had selected, she chose her white high heeled shoes to complete the ensemble, and then, as an afterthought kicked them off and selected her feet 5in red high heels that went with the red spandex dress. Before she put them on, she turned to and asked if I wanted her to wear pantyhose. I looked into her eyes and then said yes, a very sheer pair.

She used to wear pantyhose all the time, and when she was playing her sexy games with the carpool gang they made a big deal out of her wearing them when she left the house and kissed me goodbye. Then they would take off all her clothes in the car on the way to work and play around during the commute. Before they got to work they would dress her up again as sexy as they could and tease her all day long. On the way home they would reverse the procedure so they could deliver a conservative wife back to me and our three teenaged kids.

The pantyhose became the big symbol that separated the conservative Cynthia from the sexy Cyn. After we reconciled following the crisis of fidelity in our relationship, I admitted that I really didn’t like pantyhose that much. A subtle key was established between us, that whenever I specifically told her to wear them, sometime soon after, the fun and games would officially commence when I told her to take them off.

She slipped the hose on and tugged the hem down modestly as we left the bedroom. We told the kids good night and made sure they were properly stocked with food change for the evening. We didn’t talk a lot during the trip to Chris and Jenny’s but Cyn fussed with her dress quite a bit. She may have been teasing me with views of her thighs or experimenting with the character of the dress to see what the stretch or creep factor was. If she was trying to keep me excited, she succeeded.

We got to Chris’ house before any of the others and had plenty of time to get familiar with the layout and the location of all the things she would need in order to be a good hostess. Moving around a lot more answered many of her questions about how her dress would behave, or misbehave. If it were pulled down all the way, it would generally stay there when she walked. When se sat down, it would rise, how much depended a lot on what she did while sitting. When she stood back up, it would not drop on its own, and depending on how high it was, it would either hold at that level or start to creep up even more. The higher it was, the faster it would creep, the possibilities were exciting.

Several times following her agreement to be hostess she had asked what was expected of her. Each time I told her that Chris worked out the details and she needed to follow his directions. The question had come up again on the way over and the answer was the same. She looked at me and shivered, and then I noticed her nipples harden again.

At the house she asked Chris about the ‘directions’ for the night ,and he just looked at her studying her face for a moment, before he asked what I had already told her.

“He said to follow your instructions.” She said evenly and looked as though she was having difficulty breathing.

“That sound about right.” He said. “Could you help me with this food from the caterers?”

We all worked together to finish setting things up. There was plenty of food from one of the top restaurants around, Antonio’s; everything was finished and in place before the guests started to arrive. All four of the ’honorees’ were strangers to me before that night and ranged in age from 32 to 48 years old. All of them looked at least reasonably fit and very masculine. Someone realy interest in male flesh could get tired of flaring her nostrils. Cynthia looked a little nervous during the introductions and probably felt conspicuous as the only female in the room.

Bill was the oldest; he had the sleek look of a super salesman with premature grey hair. Louis Foster, nicknamed ‘Buck’ was about my age; he had a ‘rough around the edges’ look that suggested he was a take charge guy on the production line. He was an inch or two taller than me but about 30 pounds heavier; the extra weight wasn’t in flab. Darren was about 37 and looked the part of an engineer who could do anything, and Todd was a 32 year old youngster; an ambitious overachiever with a rocket tied to his ass; the kind of worker who sets a hell of a pace for everyone else.

We all circulated for a few minuets with Antonio’s appetizers. Chris sidled up to Cyn and told her she was doing great. “I haven’t done anything yet.” She said. “Sure you have he whispered in her ear you’ve already got them all excited just by the way you look.” Chris said, and Cyn blushed deeply. “By the way, here’s your fist set of instructions for the evening.” He said as he slipped an elegant folded paper into her hand that looked formal and was printed with expressive handwriting that had to have been prepared in advance of the moment; then he walked off.

I had actually prepared all of the notes and printed them while at work, it read. “You look beautiful tonight Cyn, just being here, but you will need to raise the level of heat a little. During the meal, as you are moving around, you can pull your skirt up if you want to, but you cannot pull it down for modesty while in the room. The only place you are allowed to do that is in the kitchen. Remember, while you are seated at the table, you are still ‘in the room’.”

She read the note and her face quickly colored. She turned nervously to look for me, but I was busy at the moment so it wasn’t difficult to disguise the fact I had already noticed her surprise. Chris announced it was time take our seats at the table. Place cards had been set out that located me, the senior product line manager at one end and Chris at the other. He located Cyn next to him on his left. When we finished the salads, Cyn got up to collect the plates so she could bring out the main dish. Her skirt had ridden about half way up her thighs and she almost pulled it down on reflex.

She looked at Chris and he was staring at her with a warning look on his face. She turned to me looking for some sort of clarification or intervention, all she got was a smile, and a nod indicating my approval for the amount of leg she was showing. As she moved around the table pausing between the men they made no effort to hide their obvious interest and most made comments, some crude some charming about her looks. Occasionally someone would try to touch her covertly and she would jump away from their hands.

It took her several trips into the kitchen to clear all the salad plates and the first time she went in she pulled her skirt down to a modest level. When she returned, there was an obvious note of disappointment in the room. Todd, the overachiever, was direct as he told her she had broken his heart and disappointed him deeply.

“How did I do that for heaven’s sake?” She said.

“Because you pulled your skirt down and hid your beautiful legs,” was Todd’s reply.

Cyn, feeling a little flustered and more than a little excited said. “I’m sorry Todd; I thought I showing too much and it was making you guys act little naughty.”

“We want to be naughty” was the gist of the collective response. Cyn blushed a little at the flirting and that made everyone grin.

“Please pull it up back up, at least a little.” Todd begged. “There’s nothing wrong with you showing a little leg.”

Cyn was flushed and I knew she actually loved the way things were going; finally, while standing so everyone could see, she tugged up on the sides of the white dress even higher than it had been, high enough so the stretchiness of the fabric would start the creep process. Now she spent even more time between the guests so much so that by the time she was on her way to the kitchen with the last dishes, you could plainly catch a glimpse of her panty crotch beneath her sheer pantyhose.

She tugged the dress down a few inches while in the kitchen but left it high enough when she started bringing plates loaded with food out, the dress could still creep up. Each time she paused between two of the guests with food, a mini scenario seemed to follow involving hushed conversation and a fair amount of wiggling around on her part. While she had been in the kitchen Chris passed out more instruction cards that I had prepared earlier to everyone at the table. The card read simply, “You can touch anything on Cyn you can see, or that is uncovered.”

The guys were taking advantage by caressing her legs and massaging the cheeks of her ass through her sheer pantyhose. By the time she was on her way to the kitchen for the third time she looked at me and gestured urgently for me to follow. When we were both inside and the door closed behind us she threw both arms around my neck and kissed me with passionate hunger. She moved her body against me and I sensed plainly her aroused need. I had not seen her that turned on since she was in the middle of her infidelities.

“Shit Craig, what’s going on? These guys are touching me everywhere and they keep telling me how anxious they are they are to play. Do you know what’s happening here, and where it’s going?”

“I had a pretty good idea from watching you squirm around and seeing how turned on you looked.” I said. “You seem to be having fun. As for the question about where this is going, the answer is I really don’t know, but I’m not worried, in fact I’m excited. The question is, ‘are you’?”

“Hell yes I’m turned on, I though that was obvious, I just don’t know if you’re ready to watch me lying on the table while these guys all fuck me.” Cyn said completely turned on to the possibilities ahead, and everything that might happen.

“We’ll never know standing here in the kitchen.” I said making sure I didn’t completely answer her question. I wanted to leave at least a tiny bit of uncertainty in her mind to keep her on edge, then I took her by surprise by adding as I looked at her display from the waist down. “By the way, the next time we see as much on display as I’m looking at now, take off your pantyhose, in front of us so we can all watch.

“My god Craig, that’s the only thing keeping their fingers out of my pussy.” She said in shock.

“I know.” Was all I said as I picked up a plate and carried it into the other room. I set the plate of food in front of Chris and returned to my chair at the other end of the table.

Cyn followed me shortly, after she made some adjustment to her skirt, pulling it down to a modest height again. When I saw her come through the door looking modest, I smiled a little in amusement, enjoying the game of cat and mouse. The guys all made a big show of disappointment again at her hidden legs and she blushed with arousal.

She sat her plate down and noticed my place was still empty so she made the trek to my end maintaining burning eye contact with me all the way. The guys were loud as they begged her to pull her skirt up again. Looking down at me she mouthed the question. “Are you sure?” My reply was just a smile on my lips and nod of my head. She turned, facing they group as she stood at my side; without saying anything and while showing her excitement by the look in her eyes, she slowly pulled the skirt up, first on one side, then the other alternating until it was gathered around her waist and her panties and hose were fully on display.

She looked at me again to see if I was flinching, and seeing my eyes locked on her moved her hands to the waistband of her pantyhose. She slipped her thumbs inside and curled her fingers to grip the material and with everyone’s undivided attention evidenced by the wide mouthed looks of sexual anticipation she slowly pushed the fabric down until it slipped over her wide hips and on down her trim athletic legs. She stepped out of her shoes and then removed the hose one foot at a time before slipping her feet back into the 5” heels, and then she tossed the wispy garment into the middle of the table where the guys fought over it like marriage hungry women going for a bridal bouquet.

She turned, looked down at me and said quietly, so she couldn’t be heard by anyone else. “You asked for it.” “I know.” I said as we mouthed sexy personal kisses to each other, and then she returned to her seat.

Not a lot was said as we rushed to finish the main course, I’m sure the food was delicious, but no one was ready to take the necessary time to appreciate it. Cyn hardly touched hers at all. Several times I noticed as she moved her ear close to Chris or Bill while they whispered something to her. At one point I saw her gripping the table with unusual force as she looked down at her plate. Her eyes closed and her body was rigid and tense and looked ready to pitch forward, then I watched as her shoulders arched and her torso shook while she bit hard on her upper lip.

My cock grew hard as I witnessed my wife shaking in climax as she sat between two other men at the table with me. When she relaxed and was able to compose herself, she looked at me and knew that I had witnessed her orgasm. She blushed crimson and averted her glance; the delicious guilt I hoped for was evident in everything she did.

When it was obvious we were no longer interested in any food left on our plates Cyn needed to collect them all and return them to the kitchen. Before she stood her hands went below the table apparently to her hips. She shifted to one ass cheek and then the other before standing up. We all knew her panties had been pulled part way down her thighs by her seating buddies and had to guess at the rest.

She gathered an armful of dishes and I got up so I could help. We both loaded up so we could clear everything in one trip. As soon as we deposited the dishes she turned to me again in passion. This time she intended to cum for me before we left the kitchen. “God Craig, make me cum, I’m so horny I could die.” She said in desperation.

“You already came for Chris and Bill.” I said teasing. “Won’t that hold you for now?”

“Fuck! You did watch me. They both had their fingers in my pussy and I couldn’t help it.” She dropped to her knees and wrestled my pants down to free my erect cock. It was fully loaded when it sprang out at her. “You got turned on knowing they were finger fucking me didn’t you?”

“Who wouldn’t?” I asked as she stroked and kissed my throbbing member. She opened her mouth and took the entire length of my stiff penis into her hot mouth and buried her face in my pubic hair. My mind raced as she bobbed up and down erotically on my erect shaft. I was already so hot I couldn’t last more than about 30 seconds before I blew a full load into the back of her throat, but she wouldn’t stop sucking until she milked every precious drop out of me and swallowed it all.

Then she stood up, pushed her panties down quickly and she sat on the work surface as she spread her legs and the lips of her swollen pussy open for me. I didn’t have to be asked as I dived into her nest and fucker her deeply with my curled tongue and then nibbled on her erect clit with my teeth. She didn’t last any longer than I had before she exploded into an earth shaking orgasm.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers