Cyn-ing Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I certainly didn’t feel ready to talk to her yet, and didn’t really have any idea when I would. The one thing that remained a constant however was my interest in the voyeuristic aspect of sex, so for the time being at least, watching Jenny and Chris get excited and have sex seemed like the no-brainer option. I settled into the over stuffed swivel recliner and swung around so I had an unfettered view of the love couch that the couple was going to use.

Jenny slipped into the kitchen quickly carrying her bag, the red spandex dress and skimpy thong. A few minuets later she surprised me when she came back in wearing a very proper looking knee-length dress that was gray with pinstripes and looked like it would be the choice of a female executive. It had buttons all the way from neck to hem and all but the top two and bottom three were fastened. She had pinned up her hair and wore glasses with large lenses that had prominent but elegant plastic rims.

She must have known the look I liked, but I had always based my picture of the perfect strip routine on the things I had seen Jenny do at the Landing Strip anyway. I couldn’t hide the big grin that spread across my face in spite of the heavy presence of gloom in my brain. Jenny moved gracefully into the room with her concentration originally focused on her husband and his naked cock that was standing up stiffly from his crotch as he reclined comfortably on the couch.

She danced in front of him stroking her body impatiently through her clothing. She opened the next two buttons at the top and slid her hand into her dress to cover and caress her breast and tease the erect nipple. All of this I watched from behind, and I wished I were sitting next to Chris on the couch. Then she turned around to face me with her hand still inside the top of her dress. It caused the material to open so I could see the delicate lace of her brazier and the fullness of her breast and the hide and seek bare flesh of her chest.

She pulled the pins from her hair and let the trusses that came part way down her back swing freely. Her arousal was evident, yet obviously growing as she moistened her freshly painted lips with her tongue. She looked deeply into my eyes and seemed to communicate to my inner being that she needed to possess me sexually. My penis was as hard as it had been at any point that night and I rubbed it boldly through my trousers.

She reached down and released a lower button and then moved close to me and without speaking willed me to continue. I extended a shaky hand and plucked at the fifth, then sixth and seventh buttons, releasing them form their holes. Her dress was now unbuttoned to the waist, but still not open. It separated slightly as she swayed from side to side to offer teasing glimpses of the dark portion at the tops of her thigh high stockings and the smooth bare flesh of her soft inner thighs.

She moved her hands to her legs just above the knees and caressed her way upward in erotic foreplay to sex as she made love to the contours of her beautiful thighs. The higher her hands moved the more the dress opened until I could finally see the beautiful sheer black thong panties that were pulled waist high.

She turned to the side as she teased me with limited vision of her body in profile, and brought her fingers all the way to her waist where she teased and pulled her tong panties upward to stimulate her aroused clit. Chris and I were only able to see the evidence of the stimulation written on her face, and then she started to push the sexy sheer panties down, off her hidden hips and on down. We could both seen the material as it loosened and bunched on her thighs and we watched together as she pushed them on down her legs.

The crotch remained embedded between the fat juicy lips of her pussy where she had pulled it in so tightly and we both strained to se it pop free as the stretching force from her pushing them down made it release. The loose panties fell in a puddle around her feet and we knew her pussy was deliciously naked underneath her dress. She turned back to face me again and came close, inviting me to undo the remaining buttons. I quickly unfastened the last two buttons with trembling fingers, and as I started to move the two sides apart she danced out of my range.

Completely under her control Jenny swayed before me and slowly opened her dress wide so I could se the full height of her body hidden only by her sheer lacy black bra, and thigh high stockings. Jen swayed sensuously in front of me, illustrating her favorite erogenous zones with the delicate hands that caressed her body to arouse us both, then she moved backward and down until she was perched just barely on the edge of the couch between Chris’ legs.

Slowly Jenny extended one leg then the other as she seductively peeled her stockings down, leaving them on her feet as she extended each one to me so I could remove her strapped high heeled sandal, slip off her stocking and replace her sexy heel. When I finished I was so hot I couldn’t wait any longer, I slid my pants down my legs and was soon completely naked showing my throbbing lust. Jenny spread her legs wide and sensuously parted her wet pussy lips so I could see the moist evidence of her arousal. She was shaved almost completely smooth, the only hair I saw down there was a neatly trimmed landing strip of jet black soft curls.

I had not felt the consuming lust to fuck outside our marriage except with Jenny, but still I held back a little. Chris had been squeezing Jen’s tits and pinching her large erect nipples inside her bra, but now Jenny rose up away from him and turned around so she was in front him squatting down and sitting on the backs of her lower legs and between his, and right in front of me.

Jenny leaned forward and kissed and licked his already rigid shaft while Chris lay back like he was in a heavenly spa. Then she raised her ass into the air staying on her knees and wiggled it seductively back and forth in front of me. Her hunger and need for my cock to take its place deep in her cunt was obvious and she started to moan around Chris cock deep in her sucking mouth to demonstrate he need for me. I moved to my knees and shuttled up behind her, then I took my own prick in my hand and ran it up and down her greasy heated cut to build even more need in us both.

When I couldn’t stand to wait any longer I pushed forward. By then her pussy was so well lubricated and open, I slid my big cock all the way into her. When I hit bottom it seemed I was all the way into her vagina and nudging forcefully against her cervix. She let out a long low rumbling noise around the cock in her mouth indicating her need to be stuffed with a big cock was being met. I started to slide in and out in a slow rhythm that built in intensity. As I started to plow into her more urgently I became loud and told her how wonderful her pussy felt and how much I loved having it in her hot wet sucking pussy.

“God I love your hot tight pussy.” I said. “You’re so tight and sweet you’re milking me to death I screamed. I remembered Cyn in the other room and I wanted her to hear the sounds of my arousal the way I had heard her while she was being pounded by Bucks giant cock. I wanted her to know I could give into pleasure and lust the same way, and for it to hurt her like she did me. I even wanted her to realize that I was capable of lust and pleasure and my life wouldn’t be over if she were gone.

“Oh shit Jen,” your pussy is so sweet and tight Chris might have to fight me for it from now on. I thought it sounded a lot like Buck’s challenge to me. Chris chimed in a note of excitement in his voice and said, “You won’t have to fight me buddy, Jenny can keep us both happy as long as you can shoot sperm.” I was so completely excited I couldn’t control myself any longer and started to moan and growl as my body tensed with a mighty load of sperm. “Shit Jenny, I’m gonna cum, where do you want it love?”

I saw a finger appear quickly pointing to our union as she tried to speak but couldn’t. Then she briefly spit out Chris’ cock and screamed cum inside me. Fill me up with your hot sperm, Oh god I want to keep part of you in me your cock feels so damn good. Cum baby, pump me full.”

I was already so excited that when she started with her passionate words, my body went stiff and I though she was turning me inside out. I blew everything I had inside of me deep into her hungry cunt. She turned around now facing me as she kissed me deeply with the sexual passion of a familiar lover. Where the hell did you learn to use that beautiful cock?” She said. “Cyn’s crazy if she thinks she can ever find one used better than that. You’re welcome here any time lover.” And then she kissed me again using her tongue passionately against mine.

By now Chris was getting impatient with his needs that hadn’t been fully met, and he knelt on the floor behind his wife so he could reach around to fondle her big tits again and let her know he still needed attention. Jenny was also still fully turned on even though I knew she had climaxed as I pumped my load into her belly. She broke off the kiss, gave me another light loving peck on the lips and tenderly pushed me back. So I wouldn’t misunderstand, she said in a sexy urgent voice, “Lay down Craig and come here.”

I stretched my arm back for support and lay back extending both my legs and scooted between Jen’s and Chris’s spread knees so my crotch with a semi soft cock was directly below her face. I could see both of them making love as she softly stroked my cock like a tender lover and I was surprised to see it twitch and jerk a couple of times as it started to come back to life. When she lowered her head to kiss at my stiffening prick and lick its length I felt the blood surge and harden my eager shaft.

I could sense when Chris fed his fully hardened rod into Jenny’s soaked pussy and the rhythm he set established the same with Jen’s mouth on my cock. I was definitely on my way to another orgasm but could make it last as long as necessary now to match Chris’s need. We all moved together until Chris paused and withdrew his slippery cum coated penis, he must have been teasing Jenny’s puckered asshole while he plowed into her pussy to make his cock hard and grease it up. Now I could sense the heat in her body as he fed his coated stick into her behind.

Jenny screamed in a muffled voice around my cock as she worked its full length in and out and bobbed her head rapidly up and down. We were all making enough noise to wake the dead as we climbed rapidly to shuddering orgasms. As the intensity of climax started to drain from all of us and we settled into a relaxed mingling of naked flesh that clung together no longer for sexual release but for comfort warmth and solitude I noticed the soft sounds of quiet sobbing. It was the sound of someone crying, not loudly, but painfully.

I looked at those around, and they at me as we wondered and then looked toward the hallway almost at the same time. There lying on the floor of the hall, still alone, naked obviously in some pain was Cyn. In my lust I had forgotten about her except for my wish for her to hear my passion. Apparently she had. Maybe she only heard when we were all screaming, I don’t know, and I don’t know how much she saw or heard. In spite of the anger and hurt that had absorbed me earlier, I now felt sad and guilty at the same time.

I picked up a downy comforter that was kept in the room for chilly nights and moved to the crying shivering form of my wife. I sat down by her and laid the comforter over her carefully tucking it in to make sure she was protected from the cold and wrapped my arm around her to draw her to the warmth of my body.

When she fully sensed my presence she looked up startled, not knowing at first it was me, and then when she knew it was she broke into deep crying that made her body shake as covered her head with her arms and cried. I sat by her for a moment but wasn’t moved to try to consol her more than by just being close and remaining still. Normally I would be doing all I could to provide consolation and reassurance and as always be forgiving. This time this was all I could offer.

After running a soothing arm over her again I stood and walked back into the front room with Chris and Jenny. Jenny had dressed in the red spandex outfit for Chris and herself and had been walking around to see how it crept up.

“Did Chris explain the rule that applies to this dress?” I said as I ran the fingers of my hand along the scooped neckline against her naked breasts. I hoped Chris would forgive me, because I simply needed to take Jenny sexually for my pleasure again. She looked at me as I told her what happened when the hem got to the height it was, and she pushed the panties down as she looked at my hard cock bobbing in front of me. She smiled at me as she read my mind, and I knew she would be willing and enthusiastic. I extended my hand and she took it with lust in her eyes, “Where to Craig?”

I led Jenny to the dining room just off the end of the hall where Cyn lay huddled. We were closer to Cyn, but that was not my motivation. I always thought the idea of taking another man’s wife in her domestic setting, on the dining room table or kitchen counter would be one of the more memorable experiences a man could have. I turned Jen to me and backed her against the table as I kissed her in sexual heat. We savored each others tongues and both became more excited.

I indicated for her to lie back onto the table top, and I raised her knees so I could hold her legs up in a more comfortable and accessible position. Holding her there I knelt on one knee and kissed the insides of her spread thighs with sexy nibbling kisses. She started to make sounds of arousal and became more animated the closer I got to her love center. When I started to kiss at her swollen labia, her moaning became loud and urgent.

I loved giving Cyn head, and from all indications I stood as the champion in that category as far as she was concerned. At times I would make oral love to her without tiring of it for as long as she could stand. I wasn’t inclined to spend that much time right now with Jenny but I wanted to love her well enough that she would be dying to have my head between her legs again, as soon as possible. When I started to kiss and nibble at her clit and drive my curled tongue deep into her wet hole she went wild. Jen can be a very vocal lover, and that drove me wild as I relished her response.

“Oh my god Craig, you’re driving me mad. Shit where in hell did you learn to use that fucking tongue. Please bite me oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God Craig don’t stop baby, make me cum please honey; I love your fucking mouth and tongue. She went on and on and her unrestrained enthusiasm that made me rock hard and ready for another fuck.

I stood and prepared to enter her and Jenny reached out to stroke my straining cock, and help guide it to her waiting pussy. She rubbed it up and down between her slippery lips and I leaned my energized, overworked body into her as I filled the vacancy in her vagina.

She became very vocal again as I pushed all the way in and paused for a moment so she could adjust to the fullness from my swollen cock size. She was anxious to fuck so we started to move in harmony as I pulled out and drove in with long fluid strokes. Again she raved about how much she loved my penis in her and how well she thought I used it. I wonder how much of what she said was intended for Cynthia to scold her for taking me for granted. It doesn’t matter; the words and enthusiasm meant a lot to me and I needed that.

Because of the night filled with draining sex, I had to work hard to bring us to mutual orgasm and I pressed on with the task that was starting to feel like a mixture of work and self abuse. I drove into her with intensity, not from sexual need and arousal, but from the need to end the exhausting night and maybe even a little of the residual anger that remained inside. Jenny didn’t interpret my energy negatively; she loved to be fucked hard and was soon starting to make the sounds of erupting climax.

Jenny’s powerful orgasm claimed the last few spurts of cum from me as well, and I pulled out completely drained of any energy or emotion. I looked at the spot where Cynthia had been, and she was gone. I had to sleep or die, I didn’t know which and staggered to the couch where we had been earlier. I collapsed on the soft sofa and was asleep so fast I don’t even remember settling in. It was ten o’clock in the morning before I moved. As I pried my painful eyes open the sting I felt from the bright sunlight made me close them again. When I blinked to consciousness I tried to deal with the questions of where I was and what had happened.

As realization started to clear, I closed my eyes as I tried to think of how to handle the pain and bitterness both of us had felt over the night before. I struggled to get up and join the living. It was a work day, and obviously I was not where I should have been, so far as I knew neither was Chris.

I stumbled past the guest bedroom, Cyn was not in there and found the bath so I could relieve my self, then I headed back down the hall to see if I could find the world. No one was in the living room, where I had slept, as I looked to my left and saw Cynthia sitting on a dining room chair sideways to me looking at the scene of her my adulterous lust with her friend early this morning. I stepped into the room and quietly pulled another chair out form the table and sat down facing her profile.

We sat for a minuet that seemed like an hour before I finally reached out and took her hand in my own. “Are you ok?” I asked. She turned to me and I could see the evidence of torture and pain in her red swollen eyes.

“I don’t think I’ll ever be ok.” She said as a fresh batch of morning tears fell from her eyes. “I don’t know what to do now. I don’t think I’ll ever feel good again and I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to live or be normal.”

Some of what she said seemed like rambling and didn’t make sense. I imagined she was hurt and jealous when she saw me fucking Jenny again. The connection Jenny and I had made the night before transcended simple lust in spite of my exhaustion and emotion, there was caring, affection and yes, even the appearance of making love. I thought that was the thing that was tearing Cynthia apart.

“I know I must have hurt you last night,” I said, “but I couldn’t help it, things were just…well things were crazy…I’m sorry.” And this time it was me who hung his head and shoulders in pain.

“I can’t blame you Craig. I’m the one who drove you away, and I know I’ll never be able to make it better now.” Cynthia said in words still thick with emotion. “Craig, I know I hurt you more than I ever thought I could, I know you’ll never be able to love me again, and when I watched you and Jenny together I know you can have anyone you want and anyone will treat you better than I have, I just wonder if you will ever be able to not hate me again. I’m so sorry.” Then she stood quickly, kissed me on the cheek and almost ran out of the front door.

I couldn’t believe she wasn’t full of bitterness and pain over me with Jenny, and I sat there stunned for a moment unable to do anything. Then it occurred to me that she was rushing somewhere, maybe just away from me and I wasn’t ready for that to happen. I hurried to the walkway in front of the house I looked right and left anxiously and couldn’t see her anywhere. I hoped I hadn’t sat too long in the house and decided to search in the direction of the closest corner.

When I turned the corner I saw her kneeling on the grass at the side of the walk. As I ran to her, I could tell she had stopped because she was overcome with emotion and without energy or inclination of what to do. I knelt by her side and took her in my arms as I said, “I don’t hate you Cyn, I thought you knew I never could. We’re both capable of being hurt and I think both of us did more than enough last night to hurt each other. I still love you Cynthia, I’m concerned for you, I always will be no matter what.”