Cyn's Plunge

Story Info
Shocked husband witnesses wife's adultery.
2.5k words
3
362k
51
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers

I witnessed this from outside the high window of Mike's bedroom. Having just returned to an empty home from another of my many business trips, my recent suspicions about my wife and a neighbor led me to this perch on this neighbor's roof. It was stupid and risky but something seemed very wrong about our marriage...and about their friendship. I guess I knew an affair was a possibility, but I just couldn't believe anything like this could happen to our marriage.

It's a multilevel house and it was easy to climb up. At a level above 10 feet, the side wall of Mike's bedroom has a sun window; it is sliding glass with an outside screen and was partially open. From this spot, I looked down upon them as they lay upon his bed, the high ceiling fan cooling their bodies. The light was low, but bright enough. My wife Cyndy lay on her side, naked except for her modest silk panties, whispering in his ear as her hands massaged and masturbated his penis. I had caught them in the act. Shocked, I couldn't move a muscle.

He seemed near climax. His penis struck me as so enormous...but I guess the shocking fact of another man's penis in my wife's hands would probably exaggerate my perception of its size. Huge, it seemed to me. There were wet sounds as Cyn squeezed him; cum oozed from the tip of his cockhead. She used it for lubrication as she stroked and squeezed his thick shaft just below the cap causing a larger load of cum to emerge. She briefly tongued the tip then briefly sucked on his cockhead, a strand of his sperm following her lips when she backed off and kissed him deeply.

Mike's right hand reached over to caress the lovely stiff points of Cyn's firm lovely breasts, but when her hands picked up the pace on his cock, he relaxed, dropped his hands in surrender, and let her have her way with him for a minute. His hips fucked her slippery fingers.

Then Mike's hand moved to Cyn's pussy.

"No, not tonight,"she protested. "We can't. I've got to get home before Scott. It's almost midnight."

Mike's hand persisted, his long middle finger gently caressing the bud of her clit over her silken panties.

"Mike, let me just satisfy you with my hands."

"I want your pussy." His hand slipped above and then under the waist band of her panties, pulling them down to reveal her lower abdomen. The dark hair of my wife's pussy became briefly visible before Mike's hand covered her.

Cyn's legs opened for his fingers. One of Cyn's hands left Mike's penis to cover his hand between her legs as he excited her, holding him there, encouraging him.

"I still can't believe we're doing this," I heard her say.

He leaned over her and they kissed. I couldn't see their lips, as the angle was from the side, overhead. But I could hear the wetness of their kiss. They were obviously open-mouthed. But what was entirely visible was further down. My wife kicked off her panties. Mike stroked deep into her pussy. The sight...the sounds of their lust...overwhelmed me. I couldn't move.

I could see his thumb moving, stimulating her clitoris. Her long slim legs were bent at the knees...she opened them wide for him and lifted her hips in rhythm with Mike's fingers as he penetrated the lovely tight lips, opening her soft flesh. I could see pink glimpses inside her parted vaginal lips. I stared at his thick fingers fucking my wife.

My heart was bursting in my chest! I didn't know whether to cry or scream. I watched. Cyndy reached an early climax on his fingers. But the finger fucking didn't stop. In another minute, I witnessed my wife climax on his fingers a second time, this time as she masturbated her own clitoris.

"Your turn," Cyn said as she kissed him. She became the aggressive one. Both of her hands exercised his wet penis, squeezing and massaging his length, up and down. As she brought her hands up from his thick base to again squeeze under his cock's head, a very large quantity of creamy cum flowed from his opening, further soaking her hands and his penis. A deep breath exhaled from his lungs.

Cyn's mouth descended upon him. She sucked each of his balls, while her fingers caressed around the rim of his penis head. I had never known Cyn to do this. I couldn't see her mouth on his balls, but I could hear her lips sucking him. His legs opened, allowing me a better view. His cum-covered cock stood stiff against her cheek and nose as she sucked a testicle into her mouth. I witnessed it disappear into her mouth.

Then I could see Cyn's tongue licking the base of his cock's shaft, his sperm soaked her lips, mixing with her saliva. Licking him. Kissing him. I felt very, very feverish. Warm, wet, her saliva and hot tongue delighted Mike's glans. Cyndy massaged both balls with one hand. Her tongue and fingers worked his thick cock to a greater length.

"Cyn, do my balls a little more," he asked.

Mike's open legs gave me a clear view. Again,one of Mike's testicles was sucked into my wife's mouth as her fingers pumped his meat. "Ohhhh, careful not to suck too hard, Cyn." If anything, as though in defiance, she seemed to suck even harder on his testicle.

Then her tongue licked the length of his wet underside, stopping for a full minute to suck and lick the sensitive spot just beneath his swollen cockhead. I watched a large flow of sperm pulse from him and stream directly onto her tongue. A moment later, her tongue licked him clean, sucked for ten seconds at his opening, then her lips and mouth engulfed him. His hips lifted from the mattress and his whole body strained in a fucking motion as he reached his climax and filled my wife's mouth with wave after wave of his sperm.

Frozen, in absolute shock, I did not move a muscle...I don't believe I even breathed.

Cyn sucked him for another few minutes until his hips finally stopped fucking her mouth and settled back onto the mattress, then she climbed over his torso, straddling him on her knees. He had softened a bit as he recovered his strength. My wife placed Mike's semi-hard cock at the opening of her vagina. I watched Mike's hands petting and squeezing her breasts and nipples, his eyes watching her hands guide his cock. She used his softened penis to stimulate her clitoris, both their eyes watching the intimate contact of their flesh. She moved his cock to and fro, front to back, from her anus to her clit, his phallus spreading her pussy's soft lips, partially penetrating her, their fluids flowing and mixing, a mutual masturbation of both their sex organs.

When Cyndy moved his cock toward her anus, I could see his full length driving between her open flanks. He had become very hard again. Cyn is slim hipped, with lovely cupped buns, now with a very large engorged penis planted between them, wetting her anus and the flesh around it. I couldn't breath. Was he going to fuck her there?We had never done that. Then she moved Mike's penis the short distance to her vagina, and I moaned soulfully as Mike's penis head disappeared between my wife's vagina lips, leaving me only the backward view of his balls and the lower half backside of his long thick cock.

For one paralyzing moment, the thought of pregnancy gripped me. His cock had grown to full size before my eyes with these back and forth strokes. Then Cyn stretched forward and down to kiss his lips, exposing to my eyes her entire pussy, so that the full length of Mike's cock came into view; I was given a very clear unobstructed view of the head of his penis poised to re-enter my Cyndy's beautiful pussy. His cock was very, very big. Jealousy and passion overwhelmed me.

In my shock, I realized I was about to witness my wife's beautiful pussy fucked by another man! It was something I never dreamed could ever happen to us. Her pussy would soon willingly swallow this man's full erection, his enormously excited penis. Blood thundered through my temples. Her pussy would be enjoyed for pure pleasure, an adulterous fuck by another man before my very eyes. She was fucking him as much as he was fucking her. I would see Cyndy being fucked, a clear view of her adultery. It was unbelievable.

Mike reached between Cyn's slim thighs to guide his penis, using it to excite her further. He took charge. From behind, I watched the torpedo shaped head slip between her pussy lips, moving about, then emerge slick with Cyn's fluids to be rubbed again against her wet anus. He pushed there, achieved some penetration, then brought his penis back to her pussy, fucking my wife a little deeper than before. The shock of seeing his length entering into Cyndy jarred my panicked senses. Again, Mike brought his cock back to Cyndy's anus and penetrated there again. This time Cyn's hips pressed against him, stretching her anus, deepening his penetration.

Mike's full cockhead impaled my wife's soaking rear passage. Then more of him entered her; they rocked in and out in very short strokes as Cyn's ring gripped him tightly, gently in a mutual rhythm. Her anus was fucked by him for a full minute, his sperm lubricating their soft strokes. I never dreamed she would want this...or enjoy this.

It was far too late for me to protest. I hated that my suspicions had led me here. It was too much for me to know. My dread was that they might discover me.

They were sucking loudly in a prolonged french kiss as the agony of his cock's explorations tortured me. Mike's inflamed cock left trails of cum over her backside as he removed its heavy girth from Cyn's anus; the tip of Mike's full length again kissed the lips of my wife's pussy. Cyn and Mike's sex organs became one. I watched, breathless, my heart beating like a tom-tom,, as Mike lifted his hips to ram the entirety of his length into her, held this deep plunge for several long moments, then perhaps 5 or 6 inches reappeared before plunging into her again. Cyndy's pussy swallowed him easily.

I knew what he was feeling... how intensely hot and soft and bottomless Cyn's delicious pussy had always seemed to me. So wonderful that I could never hold my ejaculation for long. He surprised me, uttering to her, "I feel your cervix." Cyn replied with a moan, as her hips pressed down upon him, "Don't stop my love."

I watched him fuck my wife for a very long time. A voyeur or a pornographer could not have asked for a better view. I was transfixed on that sight I will forever remember...Mike's penis penetrating Cyndy's willing flesh, in and out of my wife, as passionate a display of a man enjoying the pussy of a woman as can be imagined....and a woman enjoying a man.

Suddenly I saw the sperm...huge loads of it...emerging with his penis from Cyn's pussy. Their sex organs slammed together as Mike's eruption went on, Cyndy reaching her climax as her pussy engulfed his ejaculating manhood. Pregnancy again roared across my mind. The pace by then was fast and furious, the strokes shorter, quicker, harder, Mike straining to get even deeper into Cyndy. From my backview, the sight was perfect and unobstructed. Mike's penis seemed big and purple as it emerged like a whale from an ocean, then dove, disappearing back into my wife in an instant. My brain recorded every moment, every sight.

As they fucked Cyn lifted herself from his chest (somewhat obscuring my view), sat upon him on her knees, and she leaned backward. Mike's penis was forced downward away from his belly to extend his full massive length. This trick Cyn had used on me before. She paused so they both could examine his great length, most of it held just outside the entrance of Cyn's soaked vagina, the hard shaft resting against her clit. In one hard downward rushing push of her body, my wife again impaled herself on him, her pussy swallowing him, Cyn maximizing the feel of his great size plunging deep into her. Then doing it again and again. Mike's cock flooded her pussy with powerful shots of his sperm.

As they passed their peak, Cyndy broke the silence. "Mike, I love feeling you pumping inside me."

Their sexual explosion finally weakened her legs. Cyndy leaned forward to embrace him as he continued to fuck more slowly in and out of her. Sperm covered their privates as the fucking went on.

"You are delicious," I heard him say.

They kissed and talked for maybe 15 minutes, most of it too low for me to understand, his penis at ease inside my wife.

"I better call home," Cyndy said as she sat up on him and dialed our number. After another minute, "Good. He's still not home."

She rose to the bathroom and returned with a wet towel. I watched her clean him up. He watched her too and they talked. Like two lovers who know each other well, totally uninhibited in their nakedness. Like she and I had once been. I realized this had been going on for a long time. I realized what I had lost. They laughed quiet laughter about his softened penis. To tease him, she took his soft penis back into her mouth and sucked him back to a semi erection. Then she left him.

"Just so you don't forget me," Cyn said teasingly as she slipped into her clothes to go home. In a rush, I left my perch to beat her to the house, unloading my car trunk as she pulled into the garage. I asked no questions, just greeted her with a kiss. I revealed nothing. I wanted to win her back. I longed deeply for my wife.

I love her. We are both to blame for this disaster in our marriage. She would not lack for attention and priority in our lives hereafter. I was hurt beyond anything I had ever experienced. The memories of their lovemaking are seared into my brain. Painful, terrible memories.

Forty-five minutes after she arrived home, we were in our bed. She allowed me to make love to her. She was reluctant, probably fearful her wetness from Mike's sperm would give her away. I just wanted to make love to the woman I love, the woman I knew I was losing. As I touched her and made love to her, I ignored the fact that Mike's sperm soaked my fingers and our bodies. My knowledge remains my secret.

My carelessness as a husband, and her relationship with Mike, after a long road back, is finally a thing of the past. Cyndy is MY wife again and her lover is gone, a vivid memory...but gone.

maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers