Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I woke up.

In bewilderment I was again staring at the bottom of CC's bed. A rapidly cooling stickiness was slathered on my stomach. Finally it hit me that even though I was 24 years old I had just had my first wet dream. Sex dreams had, of course, happened to me before but this was the first time I had ever actually finished in one. And in a friend's apartment no less.

I whipped off the sheet covering me and was relieved to see I hadn't soaked through my pants and onto it.

Inconceivably I started to giggle. I don't know why, just the absurdity and horror of the episode made me want to burst out laughing. They were so forceful I had to clamp my hands over my mouth to keep them in. I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom where, as I washed up let them trickle out.

I thought 'maybe I'll just keep this one to myself.' This was perhaps not a thing to share with CC.

Back in the main-room, Cynthia laid in her bed, frozen in fear and longing. One hand still thrust into her pajama shorts from when only moments ago she had woken up from a violent orgasm while dreaming about her friend.

'Oh god,' she thought in despair. 'He heard me!'

While rolling in mortification, hands clasped over her eyes, she could swear she could still feel him passionately thrusting into her ass, making her explode from the inside out. She must have screamed to make him wake up and run to the bathroom laughing. How the hell was she going to face him in the morning?

THE END

12