Cynthia: A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a beautiful hard, cock you have," I exclaimed as I knelt in front of him and began to kiss and lick that gorgeous shaft, making it glisten in the soft light with my saliva.

I caressed his balls with one hand, my other hand clasped around the base, as I took as much of his penis in my mouth as I could. I started working back and forth, letting the tip reach my lips and then taking it deep in the back of my mouth. He helped guide the tempo with a hand firmly grasping my hair. His hips began to move back and forth and his grip tightened. Just as I thought he was ready to cum, I let him slip out. My vagina was burning. I desperately needed that hard shaft buried deep inside of me.

I reached over and pulled a cushion to the floor. Lying on the floor, with my hips on the cushion, I motioned to Nathan and said, "Come here; I need you inside me." He was on me in a second, practically ripping off my panties. I no sooner spread my legs than he guided himself into my vagina with his hand. "Oh, oh god Nate, oh god I am so horny," I stammered. The blood pounded in my ears. There was no going back now. I was so wet; he had no trouble burrowing the full length of that dark glistening shaft of flesh into me in one stroke.

With his hands grasping my hips and my legs over his shoulders, he began to hammer away as a man possessed. I couldn't remember ever being made love to with such energy and intensity. My breathing came in short, desperate gasps as he thrust deep inside me. He was as worked up as I, and before long, I felt him shudder and felt jets of hot cum shoot into my vagina setting off my own orgasm. My climax was so strong that I let out a screaming moan as it carried me away.

We slowed the tempo, and finally lay together, entwined, his softening penis still inside me.

I became aware that Tom was still watching us from the other side of the room. He was distracted though. Karen was on her knees, bobbing up and down on his penis with her mouth. Karen claimed that she was a "talented cock sucker", and I couldn't help but watch as she sucked my husband until he started to cum, and then proceeded to suck him dry, not missing a drop as he visibly shuddered with each stroke of her mouth.

While I often gave Tom oral sex, it was only as part of foreplay. I never attempted to bring him to climax since I didn't find the idea of swallowing sperm attractive. By the look on Tom's face as he came, and Karen continuing to work her mouth over his penis as he shuddered and groaned in pleasure, he was in seventh heaven.

After sucking him dry, Karen pulled Tom to the floor and quickly straddled his still hard member. Without giving him a break, she worked him inside of her and rode his hard penis like a wild woman. She slammed up and down on him until she began to cum with loud moans. She was much more vocal than I ever was. She slowed only a little as she rode her orgasm to its finish. Tom moaned as he came a second time.

Our fever quenched, we lay on the floor. Nathan gathered a few more pillows from a near by chair for support. He was on his side, and I was on my side in front of him with my back nestled against his chest. After a while Tom roused himself enough to bring us more champagne. As we sipped, we chatted about the evening.

Nathan's flaccid, but still enlarged penis lay across the inside of my thigh. On a whim, I nonchalantly reached down and slipped it between my slippery, cum soaked, labia, and continued talking. I noticed Tom watching my every move, and I saw him starting to get hard again. Nathan was getting hard too. I could feel his penis start to grow and stiffen just being there in my vagina. I continued chatting, enjoying the responses I was eliciting and the feeling of slowly growing, stiffing flesh inside me. His penis received no resistance, being already well lubricated by his own semen.

It wasn't long before Nathan shifted his position a little in order to get a better angle as his penis continued burrowing into me. I raised my top leg to allow better penetration. Slowly, slowly he began to work his member in and out of me. This was a position I had never experienced before. Each out stroke brought the head of his penis against my clitoris. He couldn't enter very deeply, but he was long enough to make his presence known. I began to move with the rhythm he established.

Gradually the tempo increased. All semblance of being casual ceased. One of his hands clasped a shoulder while the other enveloped a breast. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. Never before had I the pleasure of an experienced lover. The novelty was stimulating in its self. It was obvious that Nathan was well skilled in the ways of pleasing a woman. I came early with an intensity I didn't expect. I came again when I felt Nathan explode inside me for the second time that evening.

We lay together as I tried to keep my newly acquired trophy inside me as long as I could. I looked over to see Tom on top of Karen. Their sweaty bodies gleamed in the dim light of the room as Tom relentlessly poked her with a hardon that was lasting forever. Tom was pounding away frantically; Karen sounded as if she was cumming continuously under him. At long last, I heard a familiar moan as Tom came again and collapsed. I couldn't remember Tom ever climaxing three times in the same evening with me.


Our passions spent, we lay with our partners for a short time longer. Eventually Nathan and Karen got themselves dressed and made their departure, but not before each got a good night kiss from their still naked lovers.

As the door closed, I turned to Tom, who was right beside me, and with Nathan's semen running down the inside of my thigh asked, "Well, did that meet your expectations?"

"Absolutely!" he exclaimed as he put his arms around my waist. "I can't remember the last time I was as turned on as I am tonight."

He drew me to him, and as he did so, I felt his penis becoming hard against my leg. I couldn't believe it. "You are an animal tonight'" I murmured.

He picked me up and carried me up to our bed. Without giving me a chance to clean up, he pulled back the covers and laid me down. Mounting me doggie style, he pushed his raging hard shaft full depth into my semen soaked vagina. I started to cum in waves, one after another as he pumped at a furious pace that seemed never to end. Finally, he reached his own orgasm and collapsed.

As Tom was sleeping, his arm around me, I lay awake. A thousand thoughts rushed through my mind. So much had happened in one evening. I knew life could never be the same as before, but I didn't know what to expect. I had experienced urges I didn't know I had. I was glad Tom didn't appear jealous, but I was also concerned that he might not be satisfied with me after experiencing Karen. It was almost morning before I drifted off into exhausted sleep, wondering what the next day would be like.

12