Cynthia Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you like to hear about it... It turns me on to tell you what a slut I've been... Mmmm...your cock is so hard in your hand..."

I had to admit that it was a fairly odd situation, but I was enjoying it nonetheless. I'd never met a woman who was so singularly focused on sex. I resigned myself to watching her hands move over her body as she began to moan softly...

"Come for me..." she whispered. "Stroke your big, hard cock....come for me...I want to see you shoot...I want to feel you come on me...God, I'm so fucking hot...Jerk off on me...then we can play...then you can fuck me..." I watched in awe as she slid two glistening fingers inside her pussy. She began to move them in and out, fucking herself as she chanted to me. My hand was moving faster and faster up and down my shaft, and she was close to driving me over the edge. I couldn't believe this gorgeous vision was kneeling naked in front of me...begging me to jerk off on her! I began to sway as the effects of the alcohol and the situation entered my head.

"Come for me..." she chanted. "Come on my tits...do it now...just like you wanted to in the car...Oohhhh, god...I loved sucking your cock in the car...so anyone could see me...that made me so hot...Come for me..."

I groaned low in my throat, my hand steadily moving up and down my cock now. I stepped closer to Cynthia as I felt my balls about to burst. She looked up at me with a grin, then looked down at my cock as I felt my cum begin to race up my shaft. I pinched my cock just below the head, letting the pressure build until I couldn't take it anymore. Then I aimed my bursting cockhead down to her face and released my grip.

Cynthia sensed it coming and leaned forward just as a huge volley of sperm shot from the tip of my dick. The initial, built up blast splashed against her lips, just under her nose, covering her lower face with semen and trickling wetly over her chin. "Aahhh....YES..." she moaned as I continued to pump, her mouth opening and her tongue extending out to me. She was half chuckling and half moaning as her body began to quiver in the throes of orgasm. My second and third shots hit her squarely in the face and her huge smile was covered with my sperm. It hung from her chin in thick ropy strands before dripping onto her naked tits. I groaned again at the sight of the girl bathing in my cum as I continued to shoot.

Cynthia began to chant "Yes...yes...yes...." over and over as she swam in my cum. Her fingers in her pussy were a blur as she continued to come with me. When my orgasm began to dwindle, she leaned forward even more, engulfing my cockhead with her lips and sucking madly as her own come overcame her. I groaned at the feel of her mouth and pushed forward, sliding my cock into the deep recesses of her mouth. I began to fuck her mouth with long strokes as the last of my cum was sucked from my balls.

When it was finally over, my knees suddenly turned to jelly and I collapsed onto the carpet in front of her. I opened my eyes when I heard her chuckle to see her using her fingers to scoop the pools of my semen from her breasts, then bringing her hand to her mouth.

She winked at me with a huge grin as she sucked my cum from her fingers. I shook my head with a grin and collapsed back to the carpet, making her laugh.

"Damn, that was hot, Jack! You are absolutely the best! Normally, I don't act like such a slut on the first date..." she said with a twinkle in her eyes. "I just can't resist that cock of yours for some reason.

I chuckled. "No explanations necessary, Cynthia. Truth is, you're stealing my heart." I kissed her lightly, tasting my cum on her lips. "And I enjoy being a slut too, you know..."

She laughed her wonderfully throaty laugh. "Oh! Let's do that again! God! That was awesome. I love that cock of yours!!" I leaned forward, kissing her again and sliding my tongue inside her mouth, tasting my cum, then leaned back to look in her eyes.

"I think I'll need a minute or two, if you don't mind." I said, grinning at her. "Besides, you're not the only one with a need for tasting..." I kissed her neck, then made my way down her chest, running my tongue over her taught, extended nipples. I smeared my cum around her tits with my tongue as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. She sighed as I nibbled it gently, then I turned my attention to its mate, gently nibbling and biting as I cupped the first with my hand. Her breasts were tight and firm, with nipples that extended out about a half an inch, hard enough to push into my palm. I massaged my semen into her skin, loving the slick feel of it.

I felt Cynthia reach for my cock again, squeezing the semi-hard shaft, then reaching lower to fondle my balls. It felt wonderful, but I pulled away with a grin, my tongue continuing it's downward travel. When I reached her belly, Cynthia took a sharp intake of breath and I felt her stomach muscles contract. I smiled to myself, knowing that I was having the desired effect on her. I felt her pubic hair tickling my chin as I moved lower and sighed, sensing the nearness of my target.

Cynthia moaned softly and leaned back, giving me full access. I looked down at her neatly trimmed hair, and smiled at the sight of her lips, glistening in the light of the fireplace. I extended my tongue as my head dropped into her lap, flicking it lightly against her pussy lips. Cynthia moaned again and allowed her thighs to part. I didn't hesitate.

I ran my tongue the length of her pussy, using my hands to grasp her thighs and spread them further. The sweet aroma of her sex greeted me as I pushed my face closer. I slid my tongue deep inside her pussy, teasing her clit with my nose at the same time. Cynthia sighed loudly as I moved up slightly, capturing her clit between my lips and sucking gently on it. Her hips began to move in a delightfully obscene fucking motion as I alternated sucking her clit and running my tongue up and down her slit. She groaned and spread her thighs wide, her knees almost touching the carpet...

I reached a hand up to cup a breast as I turned my head. I extended my tongue as far as I could and slid it deep inside her, waving it back and forth like an oar in the water. I began to suck as I felt her juices begin to flow. Her head was thrown back against the carpet as she moaned over and over.

"Aaaahhhhh...aaahhhhhh....aaahhhh! Oh, my...! Uunghhh...oh, yeah...just like that! Aaahhhh eat me...fuck me with your tongue.....oh...that's so fucking good! Oh...FUCK! Oh..I'm gonna come...come on your tongue...come on your face....aahhh...suckit suckit...."

Her sexy litany drove me on. I could feel her pussy contracting against my tongue and her whole body began to shake. I buried my tongue inside her and began to shake my head from side to side as fast as I could, rubbing my nose against her clitoris as I tongue fucked her. Her hips began to rise in the air, until they were six inches off the floor. She moved them in that wild fucking motion as I continued to suck and swallow.

Her juices were pouring over my chin now as I lowered my head to push my tongue even deeper. I knew she was close to orgasm and I doubled my efforts, desperate to give her the same orgasm she'd just given me. Cynthia began to slide her pussy against my face, moving in the opposite direction of my tongue swipes. Her groaning was getting louder and I began to swallow as her juices filled my mouth.

I had one more trick up my sleeve for her, though. I dipped my head lower, slipping my tongue out of her pussy and along the folds of her ass. I found her tight asshole and began to flick it with my tongue. At the same time I slid two fingers of my right hand between her lips and pushed them deep inside her pussy. I began to lick her asshole, pushing my tongue inside her tight rosebud as I started to fuck her with my fingers.

That was all it took. Cynthia screamed out and her hips began to thrash above me. I could feel her cum gushing against my fingers as I fucked her faster. Simultaneously, I pushed my tongue deeper into her ass. Her hands began to pound against the carpet as her orgasm washed over her. I grinned and reversed my centers.

I quickly moved my face up to her gushing pussy, withdrawing my fingers and replacing them with my mouth. As my tongue thrust forward, sliding wetly inside her cunt, I felt my mouth filling with her cum. I smiled and swallowed again and again as she poured her thick love juice out. It ran in rivulets over my chin and between her legs. I used my fingers to spread it around, then slid my hand further down her crack. I found her asshole and pushed gently against it with my middle finger. I grinned as I felt my digit slide smoothly into her ass and continued pushing until my entire finger was buried in her asshole.

I began to fuck her asshole, making her scream again and pour another thick river of cum over my tongue. I sucked and swallowed as much as I could capture, feeling wonderful that I could make her come this hard and long. I was in heaven as I drank her thick flow.

As her orgasm slowed and the flow of her cum ebbed, I used my tongue to lick around her opening, cleaning up the last remainders of her juice. My face and hand were covered and slick. I kept my finger in her asshole as I looked up into her beaming face.


Cynthia wore an expression of pure satisfaction that made my heart sing. I love making a woman come, and I had never experienced a woman coming this hard. I smiled at her with true happiness as I slowly withdrew my finger from her ass.

Her eyes widened and she yelled out. "NO! Leave it....Don't take it out...!" I grinned and slid my finger back inside, then began to fuck it in and out slowly. She leaned back and sighed.

"I like it...I like your finger in my ass....Oh, Jack...that was heavenly! Oh, my...I haven't come like that in ages!" I smiled my gratitude and dipped my head lower, running my tongue the length of her pussy before looking back into her eyes.

"Yeah...I enjoyed too." I said sincerely. "I think this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship!"

Cynthia just smiled and nodded, her head dropping back against the carpet as I worked my finger in and out of her ass. Her voice was soft as I drank in the sight of her body.

"I've never felt anything like that..." she whispered. "Your tongue in my pussy and your finger in my ass....god, that was so exciting!" Her voice took on a dreamlike sound and I smiled as she continued.

"I never thought I'd like it, you know?" I slid my finger almost all the way out, then pushed it deep again. Cynthia groaned and pushed against my hand.

"But it's so exciting... so fucking hot...so hot...so nasty....oh, yeah...just like that...ooohhhh....."

She brought her head up, looking into my eyes. "I like being nasty, Jack....I loved feeling your cock in my ass...outside...where anyone could have seen us..." I felt my cock begin to stir, blood rushing into it at the sound of her words. I smiled and continued to work my finger in and out of her tight hole. as she lay back, her legs spread wide.

I moved around until I could get onto my knees. I kept my finger in her ass as I leaned over her and kissed her pouty lips. Her tongue parted my lips and pushed into my mouth, swirling around before she pulled away.

"Later I want to do that again....right now, I just want you to hold me..." I smiled and kissed her again, then moved up beside her. I slowly withdrew my finger from her ass and she sighed as I left her.

"That was too hot, big guy...Too fucking hot...." Her eyes closed slowly and her breathing slowed to a sleeplike pace. I felt my heart was going to burst with affection as I cradled her in my arms, watching the flickering fire as I let her doze off.

Soon the pace of my own breathing matched hers and I drifted off along with her. When I came to my senses, it was almost four in the morning and my back was screaming out to me from sleeping on the floor. I gently woke Cynthia and we stumbled off to the bedroom where we slept like logs until morning.

When I awoke again to see her naked body next to mine, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Well, not actually pinch myself. What I did was curl my hands around her magnificent breasts that rose and fell with each slow breath she took. I felt my cock hardening as I began to caress her. By the time I saw her eyes flicker, then open, I was the owner of a raging hard-on. I smiled down at her as she regained consciousness.

"G'morning, angel..." I whispered. Cynthia smiled and cuddled closer to me. As she moved close she contacted my cock, making her grin.

"Boy, you just don't take a break do you...?" she teased, reaching her hand down to grasp my cock. She smiled when I groaned and began to stroke me slowly. She continued her ministrations, laying her head on my shoulder and pumping me gently as we allowed ourselves to wake up slowly.

We drifted in and out of sleep for the next hour or so, my hands on her firm tits and her hand wrapped around my cock. My dreams all centered around the two of us, in various locations and in various sexual situations and I don't think my cock went down once.

Finally, around ten o'clock, I finally felt awake. I looked out of the open drapes at a wonderfully clear and warm Colorado morning. I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with fresh summer air, and looked down at Cynthia's sleeping form. Her hair was tossed and frazzled, her make-up a mess, her face wore a sheen of dried semen, and I couldn't help thinking she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

And, even in her sleep, she kept a firm grip on my still hard cock. I smiled, thinking we had two whole days yet ahead of us. If only she didn't have plans....

A slight frown creased my forehead as that thought entered my mind. I rubbed her shoulder gently until she opened her smiling eyes. She blinked a few times, getting her bearings, then grinned at me. Her hand began it's gentle stroking of my cock as she awakened.

"I must look like a mess...." she pouted. "Am I pretty frightening looking?"

I grinned back. "Yeah..." I teased. "Scary as hell...." She laughed and squeezed my cock hard as she punched me lightly.

"Well, it's all your fault" she said, propping herself up on one elbow.

"MY fault? Why is it MY fault?" I answered with mock shock.

Cynthia smiled, a fire kindling in her eyes. "You came all over my face last night...." Her hand on my cock became more insistent, squeezing and stroking as she leaned forward to run her tongue over my lips. "If I recall correctly, you covered my face with your thick, hot cum."

She leaned forward and ran her tongue over my lips. I tried to kiss her back, but she pulled away with a pout. "I was a little drunk, but I seem to remember you jerking off in my face...or did you forget?"

I took a deep breath, remembering the sight of her receiving my cum...begging for it. My cock expanded even more in her grip. "Yeah...I remember..." I sighed.

"So you admit your guilt!" Cynthia teased.

"Guilty as charged..." I sighed. "I throw myself on the mercy of the court. Do what you will with me..."

Cynthia laughed that throaty laugh I was beginning to love, and kissed me passionately. Her tongue slid past my lips and deep into my mouth. When I pushed back with my own tongue, she sucked it greedily into her mouth and sucked on it like it was a small cock. Our breathing increased as we kissed and her hand began to move up and down on my cock all over again. Breathlessly, she pulled away with a huge smile.

"Well, two things, young man..." she breathed. "One, I loved it when you came on my face..." She grinned as my cock lurched in her hand. "So I accept partial responsibility for my make-up being a mess."

"Well, thank you, your honor..." I said, playing her game.

"And two..." she said, throwing back the covers, " I love a contrite criminal..." She looked down at my cock in her hand. "And a hardened criminal at that..." She laughed and kissed me again.

"I'll determine your sentence at a later date." she said in a serious voice. "Right now, I think I'll review the evidence..." Cynthia winked at me and turned her face. I was grinning wildly as she moved lower, until her face was only inches from my cock. She continued to stroke me and I felt a release of pre-come wash over her fingers. She used her thumb to spread it over my cockhead, then dipped her face lower.

I groaned as I felt her hot breath on my cock, then again as I felt her tongue flick out and lick the head. She protested mildly as I reached down and pushed her head closer to my cock, but opened her mouth wide. I sighed as I felt her lips cover me and I pushed my hips up, sliding my pole deep into her mouth.

She began to suck wetly as I fucked her mouth. I don't think there is a thing in the world better than a blow job in the morning as you're waking up. And Cynthia's obvious talent for cocksucking made this even more pleasurable. She lay her head on my belly, allowing me to fuck her mouth slowly, swirling her tongue around my cockhead each time I pulled out. I fucked her deeply, loving the feel of her throat as I slid into it.

I wrapped my fingers in her hair, holding her face still as I fucked it. I could already feel the cum stirring in my balls, and knew I wouldn't last very long. Cynthia reached her hand down and cupped my balls, rolling them around in her fingers as I sawed in and out of her sucking mouth.

I looked down as I felt her raise her head from my belly and stared directly into her smiling eyes. She stared at me as she continued to suck, a vision so intensely erotic that I nearly came right then and there.

Cynthia had other ideas though. She raised herself up on one elbow, pulling my cock from her mouth. I watched with increasing excitement as she rubbed my cock over her cheek and face, then lifted her torso higher to rub my pole over her tits. My pre-come left a shiny trail over her nipples, which were as hard and protruding as they had been last night.

"Do you want to come..." she teased, squeezing her tits around my cock. I simply groaned and nodded.

"Do you want to come on my tits...?" I nodded again, lost in the lust. She leaned down and swiped her tongue over my cockhead, then looked up at me again. Her hand continued to jerk me off.

"Or in my mouth...?" I nodded weakly. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. "You want me to suck you off...? Suck your hard cock until you fill my mouth with your hot cum....?" This time I couldn't even nod. She was driving me crazy with her teasing talk. She smiled. She was enjoying torturing me.

"Or maybe I'll jerk you off in my face...." she smiled again as my cock bucked. "Mmmmm....I think we both like that one. Jerk you off so you can see your thick hot cum drip over my face....Mmmmm... I did enjoy that last night...didn't you?" She looked up at me again, and this time I managed a weak nod.

"Ah, choices, choices...." she teased. Her hand was now covered with pre-come and it made a slick, slapping sound as she stroked me. "I DO love the feel of it, but I also love the taste of your cum.... So thick in my mouth....Mmmmm.....What to do...." Cynthia was grinning maniacally, loving the obvious discomfort she was creating. She winked at me and turned her face back to my cock. I groaned loudly as she dropped her head and took me into her mouth...then her throat with one smooth motion.

I felt the cum boiling in my balls, getting ready to race up my shaft and into her waiting mouth. I tried to fuck upwards, but she pulled away. Then I almost screamed in frustration as she released my throbbing cock and sat up in the bed. I looked at her incredulously, my eyes pleading for release.

Cynthia looked back at me with an evil grin. "I need to decide later..." she said with a serious tone. I looked back at her with disbelief. I couldn't believe she was going to leave me like this! All I could say was a strained "Wha....??"