Cynthia Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so...I liked watching Cyn jerk you off too....I guess we all like to show off, huh?" Her voice was driving me crazy, as was Cynthia's mouth on my cock. She was taking me deeper, sucking wetly up and down. "I liked the fact you were watching when he came in my mouth..." she breathed. "It made it more exciting to see I was turning you on...making your cock hard....Mmmmm...."

I couldn't take much more of this and my increased panting was obvious to Sara on the other end of the line. "Don't you dare come yet..." Sara continued sexily, "Wait until I get there...I think I want to watch you come..."

"Well, you'd better hurry..." I tried to sound like I was joking, but my voice cracked as I spoke. Sara's light laugh made me shiver.

"Okay" she said, "We'll be there in an hour...I need to find something to wear... Now, put Cynthia back on...if she can stop sucking your cock...I want to ask her what she's going to be wearing..." I groaned and pushed my cock deep into Cynthia's mouth. "Maybe we'll dance for you guys and watch you stroke your hard cocks for us..." I groaned again and Sara chuckled. "Then, maybe I'll ask Cynthia if I can help her do what she'd doing right now... I see you'd like that..." Sara giggled. "I know I would...licking your balls and your ass while Cyn sucks you off...Maybe she'll let me jerk you off on her tits. Then you could watch me lick your cum off of her... Mmmmmm....Put her on, Jack, and I'll ask her..."

I stumbled through a good-bye and held the phone down to Cynthia. She saw the receiver, but continued to suck me, making wet, sloppy noises as she did. I held the phone close to my cock, letting Sara listen to the wet, sloppy noises Cynthia was making. Then she pulled off me and reached for the phone. A thin streamer of pre-come stretched from her lip to the head of my cock, and she slurped it into her mouth before she spoke. "Uh-huh...?" she panted into the receiver.

"Yeah...I was....could you hear it?" she said, looking up at me. "He's got one of those cocks a girl can't resist..." She listened as Sara spoke to her, her eyes squinting up as they stared into mine.

"You've got a deal..." she smiled, her eyes still on mine. "Yeah...I have a feeling he'll like that..." She laughed at something Sara said. "Or on your face... He likes that, too..." she laughed. I could only imagine what Sara was saying but it excited me immensely as I listened in...

"Uh-huh....maybe...Do you want to watch Brad fucking me?" Cynthia looked up at me with smoldering eyes. "But I thought you were just sucking him off. Does this mean you two are getting serious?" Cynthia listened for a minute, then laughed.

"Okay...I promise..." Cynthia said, standing up beside me. She cradled my head in her hand and smiled at me. "I'll make sure he doesn't come before you get here..." She grinned as I put a disappointed look on my face. Cynthia quickly said her goodbyes, hanging up the phone and turning to me.

"Looks like I have to share you, studly..." she said with a wink. She moved closer, putting her arms around me and pulling my face to her breasts. "I hope you don't mind..." I heard her say. I laughed as I captured a nipple between my teeth and chewed it gently. I shook my head, then pulled back, smiling.

"Anything for you, darling..." I said with a lecherous smile.

We decided to shower before Sara and Andy arrived. Although it wasn't a repeat of our afternoon shower, it was highly erotic. Cynthia used her soapy hands to stroke my cock until I was just this side of shooting, then she stepped back, releasing me and turning up the cold water. I yelled out, but she only chuckled, moving in and wrapping her hand around me again, repeating the process until I thought my balls would burst!

When she tried it a third time, I grabbed her and pulled her to me. I kissed her roughly, and turned her around. Forcefully, I bent her forward, pushing her ass towards me. She pretended to fight, but I held her fast with one hand and, with the other, guided my cock to her pussy. She groaned as I pushed past her lips and deep inside her with a single lunge.

"Let's try my way..." I said with a sinister growl. I began to fuck her rough and fast, driving my cock all the way into her, then pulling out...over and over...making her tits shake as they hung from her heaving chest. I felt the cum in my balls building again, and was sorely tempted to come inside her tight box, but I held out. As I felt my cum begin to rise, I pulled out of Cynthia and reached for the cold faucet.

I turned it up full blast, making Cynthia jump up and scream. She rushed over and turned it down, but it had served the purpose. My orgasm subsided, leaving my balls as full of semen as they'd ever been.

Cynthia smiled and smacked me on the shoulder, then regulated the temperature back to normal. I wasn't quite finished though... I turned her until her back was against the far wall and forced her to sit on the granite bench as I knelt in front of her. I grinned up at her as my hands spread her thighs as far apart as they would go. At the same time, I lowered my head, deeply breathing in the sweet aroma of her pussy, mingled with the soap. Cynthia groaned and spread her legs even farther apart, grasping the back of my head as I thrust my tongue deep inside her pussy. She made low animal noises as I began to suck and tongue fuck her, the spray from the shower cascading over my head as I tried to push her over the brink. It turned out that she was closer than I thought and as I sucked and tongued her pussy, I felt the convulsions begin to course through her body.

"Aaaaahhhhhghhhh...." She moaned as I began to suck and swallow the hot, thick cum that poured from her pussy as she suddenly began to come in my mouth. Ooohhh...Jack...oooohhh...fuck...ooohhh...FUCK...." She moaned as I ate her wildly. The noise of my swallowing transcended even the noise of the shower as she poured her love juice into my mouth and that only spurred her on to give me more. It was the thickest, sweetest cum I'd ever tasted and I knew then and there that I could live on this juice for the rest of my life! Fuck water and food! I could live the rest of my life strapped to a bed and drinking her cum morning noon and night!

But, once again, the water heater interrupted my thoughts and we both looked at each other with panicked expressions in our eyes! I grinned at her, quickly standing up and helping her to her quivering legs. It was one thing to turn the cold on ourselves. It was quite another to not have the warmth afterwards! We finished washing each other, and shut it down, stepping out of the shower onto the carpet. I heard the doorbell just as I'd finished drying myself off. Cynthia looked up and grinned.

"Party time!" she chuckled. "Are you ready for this??"

I smiled back. "Not at all, but I'll do my best..." I joked as I threw on a pair of sweat pants and ran to get the door. I opened it to see Sara's beautiful face smiling back at me. She wore a blue denim skirt and matching jacket over a wonderfully thin ribbed cotton t-shirt, and I had to fight with my eyes so as not to be rude. I welcomed them into the house, kissing Sara politely and shaking Andy's hand. I motioned them into the living room, intent on getting them comfortable before returning upstairs to finish dressing, but Sara stepped between us, letting Andy continue on into the living room while she detained me in the foyer. She smiled and kissed me, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. Her eyes were wide open, staring into mine as she thrust her tongue deep inside. Her grin started as she kissed me, then spread over her face as she stepped back. Her long blond hair framed her face, giving her an extremely erotic look.

"I like that taste that's in your mouth, Jack..." she purred, "I'm assuming it's not mouthwash..." I grinned at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"It's my favorite brand of mouthwash, Sara..." I teased, "And it's the best in the world..." Sara's eyes squinted sexily as she gave me a half grin.

"The world has a lot of flavors, Jack. You need to sample them all before you make up your mind about a favorite..." Her teasing was infectious and I found myself being drawn in to the game.

"I've been sampling different flavors since I was fifteen, Sara... You might say that I'm an aficionado of ...uh...flavors..." Sara grinned back at me as we saw Andy settle himself onto the couch. Obviously he had no problem with Sara's private conversation. She was obviously enjoying the flirting as much as I was and the burning in her eyes showed it. As soon as Andy had moved into the living room, she stepped closer to me, her arms wrapping around my waist and her breasts pressing against my chest as she grinned up at me.

"I'm a flavor tester myself, Jack..." Sara purred, "I've found that I pretty much like them all..." I smiled as I felt her hands sneak past the elastic waistband of my sweats and move to fondle my ass. "And I started my taste testing a year before you did..." She grinned as a low moan escaped my lips and her hand moved over my asscheeks, her fingers teasingly toying with the crack. "And if you play your cards right, Jack, I'll tell you all about it..." She pressed her hips forward against my now hard cock and began to rotate lightly.

"Cynthia says you enjoy hearing about her...uh...early experiences... I get off on that too..." She leaned back, pressing her pussy against my raging cock. "Mmmm...that feels good, Jack. I'll tell you what... If you tell me yours, I'll tell you about mine... deal?" She looked into my eyes with a smoldering gaze and I nodded my head, pressing my cock tighter against her belly.

"Kind of like I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" I replied with a smile, enjoying this game immensely. Sara grinned back as one hand moved to the front of my sweatpants. Her fingers teased my balls lightly, the moved higher, running over my throbbing cock before curling tightly around it. She smiled up at me as she began to stroke me slowly.

"Something like that Jack..." she whispered into my ear. "But it's more like: I'll come in your mouth if you'll come in mine... Wouldn't that be more fun?" I could only stare down at her as she continued to jerk me off inside my pants. This girl was incredibly hot and it took every ounce of stamina I possessed to keep from coming in her hand. She grinned as I continued to stare at her with fiery eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes then..." she breathed. She stepped back, looking down between us as she stroked my cock. "Mmmm..." she intoned, "Cynthia was telling the truth when she said you had a great cock, Jack... And you get so wet... I love that..." She used her finger to milk a thick flow of precome from my cock, then spread it over my head and shaft as she looked back into my eyes. Raising herself up onto her toes, she brought her face close to mine, her tongue sliding over my lips as she whispered to me...

"You know, Jack... I love the fact that none of us have to pretend about what's going to happen tonight... It gets me really hot to be able to play this way. To know that it's okay to let the 'slut' come out... To know we're all going to suck each other..." Her hand teased madly up and down my throbbing cock... "Fuck each other... Mmmmm...does that turn you on too, Jack...?" She grinned as I sighed and nodded my head slowly, wallowing in her words like a happy pig in warm mud... Sara was obviously enjoying her teasing as she continued...

"So sometime tonight I'm going to suck your big cock, Jack... And I'm going to make you come in my mouth... Then I'm going to keep your cum in my mouth and treat it like a fine wine...rolling it over my tongue... Just to see if Cyn is telling the truth when she says you've got the sweetest cum she's ever had... Are you ready to be rated, Jack?" Sara's hand moved ever so slowly up and down my cock as she stared into my eyes. Her teasing was seriously getting to me and I could feel the cum boiling inside my aching balls. I tried to smile as I raised my hands, pushing her jacket open and cupping both of her breasts. I could feel her nipples hardening against my palms even through the ribbed t-shirt she was wearing. Sara simply smiled, pressing her hips against me as she leaned back. She pressed her hand further inside my sweats, letting her palm move down to cup my balls and, at the same time sliding her middle finger between my asscheeks. The sensation was incredible! She let me pull the thin cotton fabric of her t-shirt down, exposing both of her tits. She moaned as I gently pinched her nipples and grinned up at me as I fucked my slippery cock against her forearm.

"You could rate me right now, Sara..." I wheezed, moving one hand to her face and running my finger over her full lips. Sara smiled and snaked her tongue out, wetting my finger before letting her lips part to draw my finger inside her mouth. She stared into my eyes as she slowly moved her face back and forth, sucking my finger like it was a cock until I groaned. Sara grinned and began teasing my cockhead with her thumb, spreading the flowing pre-come over my head before resuming her agonizingly teasing stroking. She slowly shook her head as her tongue wet her lips erotically.

"I would love to suck you off right now, Jack... I really would. I'm guessing Cyn has told you about my little cocksucking fetish..." Again, she took my finger deep into her mouth, sucking heartily on it. "But I promised Cyn that I'd let her watch me do Andy first. You can watch me suck my boyfriend off first... That way you'll know what's coming. So to speak..." She giggled at her own joke and squeezed my cock lightly before withdrawing her hand from my sweats. She locked her eyes on mine as she sensuously began to lick my pre-come from her fingers. She was almost panting as I continued to fondle her breasts.

"Do you like my tits, Jack...?" she asked rhetorically. I nodded and pinched her nipples lightly. "I thought you would... I love the feel of your hands on them..." Once again her tongue moved over her full lips. "And I'd love to feel your hard cock sliding between them....fucking them...Mmmm...Would you like that, Jack...do you want to fuck my tits? Slide you hard cock between my tits and come on my face? Oh...fuck..I'm getting really hot, Jack...your hands are so fucking good..." Her grin faltered as she moved forward again, slipping her hand back inside my pants and gripping my hard-on.

Mmm...Jack...I wish I could suck you off right now...right here...Mmmm...Cyn says you come like a horse...I can't wait to feel you come in my mouth..." Sara's eyes were closed as she whisperingly rambled on...Her every word driving me closer and closer to the edge. Then suddenly, she stopped and stepped back, pulling her hand again from my pants. "But I promised Cyn that she could direct things... It wouldn't be fair if I sucked you off first..."

I groaned out loud but tried to resign myself to the situation. I knew that Sara was teasing me on purpose. Expertly working me up to a fever pitch, as if I needed more work in that area... Sara recognized the fruits of her labor and gave me an evil grin.

"It wouldn't be fair, you know?" she said with a smile as she pulled her thin t-shirt up and over her tits. Her nipples pushed against the cotton, creating two delicious looking tents in the fabric.

"And we're being rude leaving Andy in there all by himself..." Sara said, stepping back and running her hands over her own tits. I sighed deeply as I watched her magnificent tits get covered up, then grinned and shrugged my shoulders as I pointed the way to the living room. Sara winked at me as she passed and I hurriedly adjusted the throbbing bulge in my sweatpants as if I thought it would do any good at all...

"Sorry for the way I'm dressed..." I said to no one in particular as we entered the living room. I was trying to sound calm and nonchalant and failed miserably at both. "I just got out of the shower.." Sara and I had been in the foyer for only minutes, but it seemed like an eon. I hoped that Andy wouldn't notice the bulge in my sweats or, if he did, wouldn't be upset. There was no way I wanted anything to sour this night!

"You look fine to me.." Sara teased, her eyes dancing over my muscular chest and then over my crotch. I couldn't control my too-teased cock as it began to throb again under her gaze. I grinned and motioned her into the living room, then I quickly turned towards the bar to make us all drinks before going ot get dressed. Even though, as Sara had said, we all knew what was going to be happening, for whatever reason, it was more erotic to me to be staring the evening off equally dressed.

Sara was sitting next to Andy on the couch when I returned. Andy was dressed casually, in a pair of loose Dockers and a polo shirt. Sara was also casual, but in an incredibly sexy way. The denim skirt and jacket hid just enough of her body to make her even more enticing. She crossed her legs as I handed her drink to her and I caught a glimpse of the tops of her stockings and a dark blue garter. She grinned when she saw me looking and her foot bobbed sexily.

I handed Andy's drink to him and offered a toast. Sara leaned back and let her jacket open, showing off her still hard nipples. The scoop of the neckline stopped just above her tits, but the stretching I'd given it a few moments ago made it blouse out, revealing nearly half of her breasts. The effect was tantalizingly sexy. The thin cotton hugged her breasts, showing off every curve and slope and allowing her nipples to push clearly through. I had to pull my eyes away from her. I made an excuse to go and check on Cynthia and limped from the room and up the stairs.

Cynthia turned as I walked into the room, and faced me with her legs spread and her hands on her hips. I gasped at the sight of her. She was resplendent in a maroon silk dress that hugged her tits as it hung loosely from the spaghetti straps on her shoulders. The bottom hem reached just past mid thigh. Her legs were covered with dark red stockings held up with a matching garter belt.

"I know you like the garter thing..." she said softly. She smiled and raised her hands over her head, the movement raising the hem of her dress above the tops of her stockings. When I sighed my appreciation, she lowered her hands to the skirt, slowly hiking it higher until I could see that she was naked underneath, her trimmed bush peeking out from under the silk.

"Gorgeous..." I moaned, smiling at her. "Absolutely gorgeous..." Tearing my eyes from her, I spied the pants and shirt she'd laid out on the bed for me. "Thanks..." I said, pulling my sweatpants down and freeing my semi-hard cock. I grinned as I saw Cynthia's eyes drop to my crotch and I flexed that special muscle, making my cock dance for her as I put on my shirt. She smiled and licked her lips as I stepped into my pants. My cock got hard under her sexy gaze and I let it poke through the zippered opening, pausing as I let her stare.

"I love your cock, Jack...." Cynthia breathed. "It's so fucking hard..." I grinned at the compliment and trapped my cock inside the loose cotton pants, winking at her as I zipped up and fastened my belt.

"So let's have a party, shall we?" she laughed, dropping her arms and taking my hand. We walked through the hall and down to the first landing, before she stopped me. "I was watching you and Sara in the foyer..." she said softly. I turned and looked at her with concern.

"And are you upset?" I asked sincerely. Cynthia grinned sexily and shook her head.

"I'm incredibly turned on..." she whispered. "You made me so fucking hot I could fuck you right here... I really thought she was going to jerk you off...make you come in her hand..."

"She almost did..." I laughed. "But she said she'd promised you something else..." Cynthia's smile grew into a grin as she nodded her head.