Cynthia Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah..." she said dreamily, "

"I told her I wanted to watch her blow her boyfriend first... Like put on a show for us. I think that will be really hot... I just want us to watch, you know?" She looked up at me and returned my grin as she pressed against me. "Then I want to watch her suck your cock, Jack..." She grinned at me when I moaned. "Then I want you to fuck me until I can't stand up... Is that okay with you?" Her hand moved forward, cupping my balls through my pants and squeezing lightly. "Is it okay if Sara gives you a blow job tonight? For me?" I grinned down at her and nodded my head.

"If you insist. I mean, whatever makes you happy, sugar...I think it's the least I can do..."

Cynthia smiled back and shook her head. "It won't be close to your 'least' Jack. I'm going to wear you out tonight if that's okay..."

Just at that moment, a sound worked its way up the stairs and Cynthia paused, her head cocked like a spaniel. A grin grew on her face as she recognized the sounds of passion...

"Listen..." Cynthia said. Sure enough, as I focused my attention, I could hear the sounds of hard breathing, occasionally broken by a passionate moan. Cynthia smiled and led me on down the stairs. The sight that greeted us made me glad that we'd taken our nap earlier. The night was young, but it was obviously starting to heat up quickly...

End of Chapter 6... Stay tuned...

Copyright 2001 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc.