Cynthia Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly stood up and Sara and I both helped Cynthia into a sitting position on the bench I vacated. She sat there, her eyes closed tightly and her chest heaving as Sara moved into my arms. She grinned up at me and leaned forward, kissing me deeply and sharing Cynthia's thick juice with me. I sighed and sucked on her tongue as we pressed our bodies together. The taste of Cynthia was heavenly, as was the feeling of Sara's wet body rubbing against my painfully hard cock as we kissed. Then Sara stepped back slightly and brought her hand to my mouth, smiling lustfully as I licked her fingers, sucking them into my mouth as I tried to capture the last of Cynthia's cum. Sara's hand snaked between us, her fingers curling around my hard-on as she watched me suck her fingers. She stroked me with a firm grip until I had to force her to stop for fear of coming in her hand.

"That was hot..." I panted, trying to get myself under control. Sara grinned and nodded.

"Way hot...." she breathed, returning her hand to my cock. "The only thing missing is your cum in my mouth..." I looked at her with a growing excitement, but she shook her head as she read my mind.

"Uh-uh...I promised Cynthia I wouldn't..." she said, her voice shaking. She continued to stroke my cock, rubbing it against her belly. "Cyn told me that the hottest thing about last night was having my cum in her mouth, then mixing it with yours... She said the taste was indescribable..." As she spoke, Sara raised herself up on her tiptoes. At the same time, she pulled my cock down and between her legs, until I was rubbing against her wet pussy lips. I groaned and pushed forward through her fingers feeling my cockhead part her lips and move higher.

"I'd love to suck you off right now...." Sara continued, "but I promised Cynthia we'd both wait until later..." She was half talking and half teasing me, I knew. "But I have a plan for later that should make everyone happy..." I grinned down at her, moving my hips and sliding my cock between her thighs.

"A good plan, I hope..." I said, trying to sound calm. I bent my knees as I pulled my hips back, then straightened slightly when I felt my cockhead part her pussy lips. We both sighed as my cockhead slid into her pussy. Her eyes opened wide and I grinned as I pulled her to me, teasing more of my cock inside her. Sara closed her eyes and began to move her hips, drawing me deeper as I slowly began to fuck her.

"Mmmmm....that's nice, Jack...." she breathed, keeping her eyes closed, "Yeah....it's a plan you'll like, I think. Mmmmm...your cock is soooo good.... But I can only give you the nutshell version right now..."

I grinned, loving the way she was maintaining her composure. I bent my knees more, thrusting my hips up as I slid the entire length of my cock inside her. Sara groaned and raised one leg, wrapping her foot around my back as I held her to me and fucked in and out of her. "Nutshell's fine..." I grunted, playing the game.

Sara opened her eyes and grinned at me. I felt her squeeze her pussy muscles tight against my cock every time I thrust deep, trying to make me give in. And the way my balls were struggling to hold their load, it took every ounce of energy I had not to give up and pull out. From our earlier conversation, my coming was not to be an option and I was determined to hold out. A wonderful torture, I might add.... "Nutshell..." I prompted, thrusting my cock in to the hilt. Sara groaned and tried to smile.

"Nutshell....yessss.....Tonight, you're going to fuck Cynthia...after we play around a little, of course...Mmmmm......you're going to fuck her hard with this magnificent hard cock you have....mmmmm...and you're going to make her come again....mmmm....and again...." I looked over at Cynthia on the bench and saw her grinning back at me. She let her legs part and brought both hands to her pussy, spreading it wide as Sara continued...

"And I'm going to be licking you full balls...mmmm...licking your ass...while you fuck her...Mmmm....your cock is so big...." I grinned and fucked her deep again, making her moan. I was loving this game! "Then you're going to come inside her pussy...shoot your hot, thick cum inside her pussy while I lick your balls...Mmmmm....I can't wait....maybe I'll make you save some for my mouth...mmmm..." Sara looked up at me with a smile that radiated pure lust.

"And I'll bet you can figure out the rest, can't you big boy..." she purred.

I could and I fought to control myself as I envisioned her going down on Cynthia's just fucked pussy, sucking and slurping my cum mixed with Cynthia's. I stopped moving my cock as I felt my balls filling to the bursting point. Sara grinned, thinking she'd won our little game. But it was that grin that gave me the strength to continue. I was determined to win this 'contest' and I used every ounce of willpower I had to hold my orgasm back. I focused my entire mind on the 1964 World Series, final game, bases loaded, ninth inning, etc., etc... Okay, not really. I don't even like baseball all that much and I have no idea who played in the '64 series, or even if there was one that year. Maybe it was thinking about my complete lack of knowledge about the sport that traditionally keeps men from coming when they don't want to, and wondering if maybe football would work as well, or maybe sumo wrestling, that confused my body enough to accomplish the desired result... Bottom line was that I could hear the "Rocky" music (maybe boxing?) in the back of my head as my urge to come subsided. I grinned back at Sara and thrust my cock deep inside her.

My grin widened as I turned and placed her back against the shower wall. Holding her up, I reached below and grasped her leg, pulling it higher as I began to slide my cock in and out of her. I stared into her eyes as my hips moved faster and faster, trying desperately to make her come before I did. She began to moan as I fucked her, and when I felt her hips beginning to move against my thrusts, I could hear the orchestra coming around again. (Dah....da-da-daahhh...) Sara's eyes rolled back into her head and her hips fucked against me with hard, lustful . Her breathing was ragged and short and suddenly she began to moan as her orgasm washed over her. I grinned as I continued my series of long, full thrusts, feeling her pussy contract against my cock as she came again and again. It was one of the most surrealistic moments of my life. And one of the best!

I looked over at Cynthia and saw her grinning as Sara slumped into my arms, her chest heaving and her eyes glazed. I released her leg, letting her steady herself on both feet, then slowly slid my hard cock from her. Cynthia stood up, allowing Sara to take her place as she stood beside me. She lowered her hand to my cock and began to stroke me slowly, but I had to stop her. I was so close to coming, she could have talked me into it!

Besides, the water was now getting a little cold. Good thing I'd let the plumber talk me into that 4000 gallon heater! * But even that was now running low....I quickly rinsed off and opened the door...

"No playing, ladies....or you're going to be taking cold showers!" I stepped outside and grabbed a towel as I heard Sara and Cynthia squeal with laughter. I watched with a grin as they quickly rinsed off and bolted from the shower. I handed them both thick towels and hugged them to me, trying hard to keep my raging hard-on from getting bent. And, I was thankful that neither girl touched my throbbing boner. I needed the time to come down, as a part of me wondered about the true value of this game....

I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of tennis shorts and a polo shirt. I slipped the shorts on without bothering with underwear, and Cynthia smiled her approval. Sara hadn't brought any clothes with her, and together they were rummaging through Cynthia's suitcase for something to wear Cynthia handed her a black bikini, and chose a skimpy green one for herself. As they wiggled into them, I turned and grabbed the phone, dialing Jim's number. As I spoke with him, I watched the girls with growing excitement as they put their suits on.

"Yeah, wear your bathing suits..." I said to Jim as I ogled the ladies. "We'll make it a pool party. Cynthia has a friend over to catch some rays, and her boyfriend will be stopping in later." He said they'd be over in half an hour, and I hung up the phone and turned to the girls again. They stood side by side, posing for me. The sight was awesome!

Cynthia's green suit accented her hair and eyes beautifully. The top barely covered her hard nipples and allowed the tops and sides of her breasts to spill out. The bottom was a tiny "V" of cloth that was cut so low in the front that, if she didn't keep her pussy hair trimmed so close, would have exposed most of it. She grinned and turned, showing me the back, or what there was of a back. A thin string nestled inside her asscheeks, exposing the firm globes completely, then snuck out of the top of her crack to tie in two bows at the sides. I whistled and turned to Sara.

She looked equally as sexy, with the black of the suit standing out against her blonde hair and tanned skin. Her breast were larger than Cynthia's, making the suit appear even smaller on her than Cynthia's did on her. Her nipples were hard and poking out from the thin fabric, casting erotic shadows over the tiny triangles. Her bottom was also very low cut, exposing a fair amount of pubic hair. Although I thought it added a nice touch, she differed with me.

"Looks like I'll have to give myself a trim.." she said, looking down at her suit bottom. "Do you mind if I use your razor...?" she looked up at me with a smile. I grinned and shook my head, leading her into the bathroom and getting her a safety razor and shaving cream. I watched her as she untied her suit and pulled it slowly through her legs.

"I'll meet you guys by the pool." Sara said in a deep husky voice. "This'll just take a minute..." She began to cover her mound with shaving cream. I watched for just a moment, then turned back to the bedroom. Cynthia had put on a pair of excruciating looking, 5 inch green heels and the addition made my cock throb. She grinned at my obvious approval and leaned into the bathroom, putting a similar black pair on top of the vanity. "Always wear shoes around the pool, Sara... for safety..." Then she smiled and turned back to me, posing sexily.

"You look absolutely fuck-able..." I said to Cynthia, taking her arm and walking towards the door.

"Exactly the look I was aiming for..." she teased, walking in front of me. I watched her as she moved gracefully down the stairs, her nearly naked ass swaying sexily. I paused in the kitchen as Cynthia walked onto the patio. She picked up her sunglasses, putting them on as she gracefully lay back onto a chaise lounge. I grinned and got to work making a big pitcher of Gin and tonics. I figured it was a good idea, since it had worked so well at Jim and Anne's last evening. I filled a large bucket with ice and got six glasses before making my way onto the patio.

Cynthia moved her glasses down her nose and looked up at me as I set the tray on the table.

"Trying to get me drunk...?" she asked playfully.

"Do I need to?" I replied with a smile.

"Uh-uh." she said sitting up. "Drunk or sober, today I'm going to make you come more than you did yesterday..." She slipped her hand up the back of my leg and inside my shorts, cupping my ass and squeezing it. "And, I must say, I was pretty impressed yesterday..." I grinned and handed her her drink.

We toasted to life and I had just sat down as Sara walked onto the patio. Her sexy walk made my cock stir as I watched her walk slowly towards us. Not a hair was now visible above the suit. She walked over to me and took my drink, taking a sip and staring sensuously over the rim of the glass before handing it back to me.

"Mmmm...." she breathed, "Gin makes me crazy... Good choice..." she winked at me and turned to the pool. She slipped out of her heels and, with no hesitation, she walked to the edge and dove right in. Her form was beautiful as she sliced through the water.

I lay back, letting the sun warm me as I closed my eyes and waited for our guests. As if on cue, I heard the gate open and looked up to see Jim and Anne walking across the patio. I smiled and got up to greet them.

Jim wore a tight, dark blue suit that showed off his sizeable bulge. I turned to Cynthia and winked, knowing she'd like that. She smiled back and lowered her sunglasses, peering over the top as she stood up to greet our guests.

Anne was a true vision. Her suit was a one piece white thing that looked as if it had been painted on. The front was cut clear down to her navel. It had high cut sides that accented her long legs, and as she turned to wave to Sara in the pool, I saw the back was as low cut as the front, exposing the top of her ass. It appeared to be made of a thin cotton material, and I was sure that it looked even better when it was wet. I looked forward to that.

She walked up to me and pressed her body against mine as I kissed her, then she turned to Cynthia, doing the same thing with her. Cynthia returned her kiss and I saw her tongue flick out against Anne's lips. I grinned and turned to Jim.

"Welcome to Fantasyland." I said, shaking his hand. "I think you remember Cynthia..." Jim's eyes turned to Cynthia and he walked over to kiss her hello. She smiled and pressed her body to his, pushing her tongue into his mouth as she moved her hips against his. When they pulled apart, I noticed his bulge had grown a bit.

"Geez....relax, you two!" I joked, turning Jim away from Cynthia. "Jim let me introduce you to our guest." I walked him over to the pool, just as Sara was climbing out. She was halfway up the ladder and her eyes slipped lower, fixing on Jim's bulge as we neared, then moved to his face.

"I'm Sara..." she panted, extending her hand to Jim. Jim took her hand, preparing to politely shake it, but Sara stepped forward, her wet body pushing against him. She kissed him, then stepped back. "You must be Jim..." Jim grinned at the warm welcome and replied that he was, indeed, Jim, and was very pleased to meet her. His eyes danced over Sara's almost naked body. She stood there swaying lightly enjoying his eyes on her as she squeezed the water from her hair, her tits straining against the thin fabric of her top. At the same time, her eyes traveled up and down his body, pausing for a moment at his crotch before moving back to his face.

I coughed, breaking the mood, and suggested we have a drink. Sara hooked an arm through Jim's, then mine, as we walked back to the table. Cynthia was leaning over, pouring drinks as we approached. She introduced Sara to Anne, and we all sat back with our cocktails.

As it had been the night before, the conversation flowed easily, but the sexual excitement was building underneath. We all knew what was going to be going on in a short while, but it was exciting to let the feelings build. Inevitably, the conversation turned to sex. Even as Jim and I talked about work, the weather and other mundane things, the girls were huddled together laughing and giggling to themselves. When we realized that we were actually talking about work things, Jim and I both paused and laughed as we shook our heads in shameful realization. We clinked our glasses in a silent, understanding to toast to not let that happen again, then turned to the girls.

"So what are you ladies talking about?" Jim asked with a gleam in his eyes.

Sara turned to him, with a matching gleam in her eyes. Almost imperceptibly, her eyes dropped to his crotch, then back to his face.

"Well, to be honest, Jim...Anne and I were discussing our first boyfriends...." She smiled as Jim perked up. "Specifically," she continued, "the first time we made a boy come..." Her face bore an evil grin and her eyes dropped again to Jim's bulge. "Just girl talk...you know...?"

Jim nodded thoughtfully. I'm certain he was thinking, as I was, that he and I ( the OTHER idiot) had been wasting time on small talk about our jobs... He swallowed hard and sat up in his chair as he focused his attention. "So...do tell!" he said with a grin.

Sara leaned back into her chair, smiling sexily as Jim's eyes (and mine as well...) moved slowly over her wonderfully displayed body.

"Oh...I'm sure you guys wouldn't be interested in hearing 'girl talk'..." She grinned and cocked her leg onto her chair, waggling it back and forth slowly as she watched Jim and I move our eyes over her body. Her smile grew as she let us look...

"Hmmmm..." she intoned, "Maybe you want to hear after all... I'm not sure I should confess in front of you guys... It was quite a while ago...and I just used my hand...you know? I mean the very first time..."

Sara looked over at Anne and winked. I turned my chair to join the circle and nodded my agreement to Sara.

"So...do tell..." I said, repeating Jim tense request...

12