Cynthia Tamed Ch 02

Story Info
Cynthia learns to cope with two cocks.
1.8k words
4.28
102.9k
20
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

Thanks to all that forwarded ideas for the continuing story of Cynthia, this is the next stage although I still haven't decided if or where to take it from here!

***

Tonight is going to be good!

Cynthia loves the big black vibrating dong that I have bought her, though she still hasn't actually seen it.

Tonight I'm going to let it fuck her while she's busy taking me in her mouth. Then I'm going to reveal what has been giving her so much pleasure. It should get an interesting reaction as I know her well enough to know that she will be horrified by the idea of a big black cock pumping away inside her!

***

We had been out for a few drinks at the local pub, and now home, I was sitting in the lounge waiting for Cynthia. We'd already had a bit of a petting session on the sofa and I knew that she was in the mood for a good fucking, she had now gone upstairs to slip into something that I might like!

I could hear her moving about in the bedroom as I waited in suspense wondering what she would be wearing when she came down.

Eventually I heard the long drawing sound of two zippers being fastened, great! My cock stiffened as I realised that she has just put on the black stiletto thigh boots that she knows I love so much. There is nothing like a classy woman dressed up and acting like a tart!

I listened as the heels click clacked across the wooden floor, followed by her careful descent of the stairs in her four inch heels.

The lounge door opened and the vision stood in front of me with her dark red lips forming a wide smile.

"Well, do you like what you see darling?" she asked in her posh middle England accent.

My cock strained as I took in the tight little leather skirt that only just covered her stocking tops above the long black leather boots. Her midriff was bare as she had knotted the white silk top just below her straining breasts and her long blond hair was roughly strewn about her head. She looked like the dream hooker that you can imagine but will never see for real!

I have to admit that I've never seen a woman look more ripe for a good fucking, and I told her so!

She blushed as she took my hand.

"Where do you want me then, here or upstairs on the bed?"

It had to be upstairs of course, that's where the black dong was hidden and it was all part of my plan for the evening.

I couldn't help rubbing my cock as I followed her upstairs, my eyes level with her tight bum beneath the little leather skirt that revealed the the sexy crease at the top of her legs where it swelled out to her lovely round rear.

Once in the bedroom, I eased her backwards to sit the bed so that her face was level with my waist.

Cynthia eagerly unbuckled my belt and eased my cock out, letting it rest on her lips. With closed eyes, she began to gently rub it around her face, my pre cum leaving a silky trail as she continued to savour it. I was as hard as a rock when she finally parted her lovely full red lips to let me in.

Grabbing a mass of blond hair in each hand, I was soon fucking her mouth as she murmured appreciatively, taking me further and further in.

She'd really got the hang of deep throating now and I loved it when I could get all the length in so that my balls were on her chin and my pubes were tickling her little turned up nose!

As she continued to service my twitching cock, I reached down and pulled the knot in her blouse to release her lovely big tits. Her nipples were already like little nuts as I took a big handful to massage.

I could have happily let her continue, but I had other plans. I slowly pulled my cock from her mouth and eased her back onto the bed.

Quickly dumping my clothes on the floor, I knelt between her legs, my hands either side of her little skirt so that I could ease it up to expose her pussy.

It was already wet and warm as I flicked her clit and licked it with my tongue, making her sigh with pleasure. After a few minutes immersed in that little piece of heaven, I reached under the bed to draw out the big dong that had been warming there.

Once again I switched on the vibe in the tip as I eased it slowly up her inner thighs, deliberately moving the dome up towards her pussy lips and then, just as she held her breath in anticipation, I would draw it back again.

The expectancy was making her wetter than ever, just right for the next move!

I told Cynthia to move to the centre of the bed, kneeling with her back straight, legs apart and eyes closed.

She quickly got into position.

I then eased her forward so that I could gently nuzzle the end of the cock into her sopping pussy with the base wedged firmly on the mattress.

"That feel good?" I asked.

"Mmm, wonderful, ...it's so big!" she murmured, as, with eyes closed, her hips started to sway.

With a satisfied sigh she started to slide her pussy over the big throbbing dong, parting her legs further to accommodate it's girth.

I quickly knelt in front of her and nudged my quivering cock between her lips. As she started to suck me, we soon had a rhythm going so that she was see sawing on the two cocks, whimpering appreciatively as she coped with being fucked from both ends.

"You enjoying that baby? Taking a big cock in your mouth and pussy at the same time?"

"Mmm!" she groaned, then, pulling her mouth off of my cock,

"Oh yeah, two cocks to fuck me all night, Oh yeah, God, ...and that's going so deep, so fantastic!"

She quickly buried my cock in her mouth again as she started gasping and pushing down harder on the dong.

I could tell that she was going to cum before too long, now was the moment.

"You should look between your legs baby, ...see how good that big black cock looks sliding into your hot little pussy!"

She pulled off of my cock in an instant and her head dipped to look between her legs as she saw the dong for the first time.

OH!! ..Oh shit! ...Oh you filthy bastard, its Black!! You've been fucking me with a Black cock!

I thought that she was going to jump up and hit me with it, but then to my complete surprise, she started to thrust down on it even harder.

"Oh God, ...that's so rude, ...you like watching your wife being fucked by a black cock! ... Oh yes,... Oh God!... Oh Yes, ...I'm cumming,... I'm cumming on this big cock, ...Oh my God! ...Go on black boy, fuck me hard! ..Oh yes,...Oh yes, .. Ohhhh..."

This was too much for me! Watching her writhing on the dong as I stood there wanking, I had to let go! Like a volcano erupting I streaked her face with a lattice of hot sticky cum!

***

A few days later I slowly awoke in the early hours of the morning. Dawn was breaking and I could hear the first chirps of the birds as they began to stir.

As my head cleared I became aware of Cynthia's hand slowly stroking my cock to life.

I lent forward and kissed the top of her tangled blonde hair.

"Morning darling, you're awake early, ...is there something on your mind? I asked as I hardened.

"No, not really," she replied softly, as her hand continued to gently bring my cock to life.

"I was just thinking"

"Oh?"

"Well, ...God, this is awkward,...it's just that, ...well you know the black cock thing?"

"Yeah, go on."

"Well,...you wouldn't really want to see me being fucked by a black guy, .. would you?"

"Of course not my love," I said with a laugh.

"I just thought the contrast would be interesting, it's just a bit of fun, silly girl, but why do you ask, is it bothering you?"

"No, ...not at all really, ... I was just wondering that's all. I mean, ...I was just imagining you seeing me being used by a real black cock, ...you know, ...a big black guy riding me hard, his black hands all over my lovely white tits and bum, ...and his big lips forcing me to kiss him!"

By now Cynthia had knelt over me and was positioning my solid cock at the entrance to her pussy.

As she slid easily over me she continued.

"Or would you join in?...Ohh that feels good! ...Did you have in mind that I would have to satisfy you both,...you know, ...at the same time...?"

She was riding my cock eagerly now, lifting her buttocks and slamming down again, as if she, were fucking me.

"Would you like that then, two real cocks taking it in turns in your mouth and pussy?"

"No!" she panted, that would be disgusting, anyway, ...no, ...it would be too much!"

"Are you sure, baby? Isn't that just what you're imagining now, two cocks pounding away at you all night long?"

"No,...no, of course not"

"You sure?"

"Yes,...no, ...Oh yes,..Oh GOD YES,...Yes!" She was thrashing on top of me now with her head back and her full breasts flailing wildly

With along and breathless, Ooooo, she came to a quivering climax over my cock and collapsed on top of me, panting heavily!

***

So this is a turn up!

A week or two later, she is definitely into the fantasy idea of taking two cocks, and now she is keen that the other is black, just because it is so taboo to her!

She's insisting that it is just a fun idea for the privacy of the bedroom and I'm more than happy to go along with that. Now on the occasions that she dresses for her 'sexy tart' clothes she asks if the black guy would also find her attractive, and if I thought that he would be able to control himself even if she wasn't keen on him?

This all results in some great sex, but I wonder how she would be now, if she actually met a black guy. Not that there's any chance where we live, I no longer know any and Cynthia certainly doesn't!

Oh well, the idea is fun and there still the black dong to keep her going!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers