Cynthia's Joy

Story Info
A crossdressing cuckold finds happiness.
14.6k words
4.54
86.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to CKQuail for editorial input and proofreading.

*****

In the beginning I knew her by her screen name, Goddess4u2serve. Later I learned her name was Cynthia, but I usually called her 'My Goddess'.

She knew I was a cuckold before we'd even met. She'd read the stories I'd posted here on Literotica where I explored my dark fantasies. I can't explain it, but the knowing smile of a dominant woman watching me eat another man's come from her pussy was the most compelling fantasy in my repertoire.

Sadly, posting stories to Literotica was as close as I came to realizing my dreams. Even there I hid my fetish by burying it under a pile of more conventional stories. My Goddess played into my self denial by contacting me regarding one of those cover stories. She said she could help me by becoming my editor.

I couldn't resist her offer. I loved her screen name and I knew I needed help catching typos and grammatical errors. I sent her what I thought was a final draft and asked for her input. She liked the story, but said I spent too much time explaining the submission of the male lead.

G4U: You don't need a reason to submit. You submit because you're submissive. There are lots of guys, like you, who dream of kneeling before their woman, waiting for permission to lick her cunt.

My hands shook as I read her comment. It was possible she was speaking to the character in my story, but it was more likely she was speaking directly to me. If she had been in front of me I would have been on my knees waiting for permission to bury my face between her spread legs.

As we worked together we exchanged more and more personal information. I told her of my divorce and how unfulfilling my marriage had been. She told me that she was single, but sexually active. She hooked up with the same guy every Thursday. He had an nine inch cock that she worshiped, but there was no emotional bond between them.

SO: Nine inches! That's amazing. You are a lucky woman.

G4U: It's thick too. It's the most spectacular cock that's ever been inside me.

SO: I'm surprised you're still single after finding a lover with a cock like that.

G4U: He's got some great assets, but the chemistry isn't right. I'm still looking for that special someone.

Even without the right chemistry they had great sex. He invariably inspired a half dozen orgasms with his hand and then brought their session to a close with a mutual climax, when his huge cock pumped copious amounts of semen into her cunt.

G4U: You should see the mess after he leaves. If you were here I'd make you clean up.

SO: Wow. I think my stories have exposed too many details of my dark desires.

G4U: It's not that you've exposed too much, it's that you're not living who you really are. We should meet.

Attached to her message was a photo. She had dark hair and blue eyes. Her smile was bright, her hair was stylishly cut and her cleavage was deep. I'd guess she was about my age, which was 42 at the time.

She knew so many of my secrets that getting together was a frightening prospect, but one I couldn't resist. Her profile said she lived in Massachusetts, which meant that at the very worst she was a couple of hours away, but most likely was within a half hour. I found a selfie that wasn't half bad and attached it to my reply.

SO: Name the time and place and I will be there.

She replied with the address and some instructions. I was to be outside her apartment with two bottles of wine waiting for her to buzz me in at precisely at 8:00 the following Thursday. I would enter the apartment without knocking, remove my clothes, kneel in the middle of the room and wait for her.

SO: How do I know this isn't some degrading fraternity prank?

G4U: You don't.

I should have spent the following week focused on my work or on getting into a healthy relationship with a nice girl, but I had trouble thinking of anything but my impending submission.

The following Thursday I was naked, kneeling on the rug in her living room when she emerged from the kitchen. "Oh, good, you're here. Go to the kitchen and pour me a glass of wine and then kneel back down where you are."

She was wearing a business suit with a trim jacket and a short skirt. She sat on the sofa and waited for me to return.

Once I'd handed her the wine and taken my place in front of her, she took a sip and continued, "Let's go over what I know about you. First the obvious, you crave humiliation. You want to submit to a dominant woman, who will cuckold you and make suck the cock that fucked her. How am I doing so far?"

My cock surged to volunteer an answer. I wasn't about to deny anything she said, but that didn't mean I was ready to hear her say it. "Frighteningly well. I should take down those stories with the cock sucking though. I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

She smiled and took another sip of her wine. She extended her leg to touch the tip of my penis with her toe. "No, you'll leave the stories up. If you're not ready now, you soon will be."

"Yes My Goddess."

"Oh, I like the sound of that. You can call me that from now on."

I smiled in reply.

"Now what do you know about Your Goddess?"

"I know that you like big cocks and that..."

"Cocks that are much bigger than yours," she corrected.

"Yes, you like cocks that are much bigger than mine, and you have sex with the same nine inch cock every Thursday."

"What else? It's the most important part."

"You scoured Literotica to find me. So you must want to have someone submit to you. Maybe you even want to cuckold someone. Maybe that someone is me."

She smiled again. "Very good, but let me tell you that we're going about this a little backwards. Usually the hot wife finds her cuckold first and then finds the bull. I've already got the bull, and I'm looking for someone to cuckold."

"I suppose that could work."

"Well, we're going to find out." She spread her legs to reveal her uncovered pussy and said, "You may touch my pussy with your tongue's tip."

I scooted up to her with my hands between my knees and my shoulders pinched as tightly together as I could. She'd given me permission to touch her with only the tip of my tongue, and I didn't want to give her an excuse to get angry.

The inner lips of her pussy extended past the outer lips, which gave my tongue room to exhibit my skills. I worked it up and down her pussy's valleys to encourage it into bloom. I took my time and appreciated its gradual swelling. My tongue's tip explored everything from her prepuce to her perineum. It flicked at her clit, tasted the salty residue of her urine and dipped into the wetness of her vagina.

I love giving head. I love my subordinate position between my lover's legs, the feel of an excited pussy and the taste of vaginal juices. I love the feeling of my lover's fingers at the back of my head and the pulsating of my own cock as I get excited. I love looking up to see the expression on my lover's face and I love knowing that I'm putting it there. I was very happy to be there between her legs.

"My Goddess?" I pulled back just far enough to speak with my eyes looking up to meet hers.

"Yes?"

"May I please touch your pussy with my lips and the rest of my tongue?"

She smiled at me down between her legs. "You are very good. That would be nice."

With that I gave her clit a slow, sensual kiss. My lips enveloped it while my tongue flicked under its protective hood. Her hips thrust forward in reply, and her hands finally came down upon the back my head to encourage me on. The tension gradually built in her fingertips, pushing my face into her flesh as my tongue and lips worked their magic.

"Oh, oh, oh. Yessss. Yessss. Yesssss"

I didn't want her to come too soon so I backed off, just a little bit.

She reacted by pulling hard with her fingers that had entwined in my hair, pressing my nose into her clit and my tongue deep into her vagina. I savored her tangy nectar and relished the scent of the clit that filled my nose.

I was unable to extract my head, so I probed as deeply as I could with my tongue and wiggled my nose back and forth on her clit. I added some spice by exhaling synchronously with the motion of my nose.

"YES! YES! YES! OH MY FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK MY HUNGRY CUNT."

It didn't make any sense but I loved it just the same. My Goddess was happy, so I was happy.

She lifted my head by my chin and looked into my eyes. "You were VERY good. Go get yourself a glass of wine."

After I'd returned to kneel down in front of her she said, "We have about fifteen minutes before Larry gets here. I want you finish your wine and get dressed. At 9:00 you will go downstairs and let him in. I'll see you next week at 8:00. Is that clear?"

I was disappointed that my visit was already over. I started to stand, but she stopped me. "You have time to finish your wine."

She got up and went into the bedroom and changed into a sexy black negligee with stockings and heels.

I said, "Wow, you look great," but I immediately regretted overreacting.

"Thanks." She smiled as swung her hips to make the negligee flare. "It's too bad women don't dress like this for the cuckold, isn't it."

Again, I overreacted, this time in my obvious disappointment. I hastily downed my wine and put on my clothes, stuffing my hard cock into my pants.

"Next time, if you're good, we'll take care of your little erection. Would you like that?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

******

Larry was waiting at the door when I opened it. He was at least 6'3" and looked like a weightlifter. His hair was freshly styled and he smelled like a bottle of cologne. His face was attractive and his smile engaging. He looked like a movie star.

As I opened the door he said, "You must be Cynthia's new friend."

I was taken off guard. "Yes, we just finished up."

"How did it go?"

"I think she's happy." He seemed genuinely interested, but I couldn't help wondering if he was fucking with me. Why else would the bull speak to the cuckold?

"You didn't leave a sloppy mess for me did you?"

I laughed. "No, I was on my knees the whole time."

He patted me on the shoulder and shook his head. "That's right, you're the cuckold."

I gave a weak smile. "That's me."

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that was the role you're playing."

I wanted to hate Larry, but he seemed like a nice guy. "Yeah well, maybe I'll grow out of it."

He smiled. "You can always hope."

It was a conversation I didn't want to have, so I pushed through the door to leave, but he stopped me. He said, "Hey, it was nice meeting you," while he held out his hand. "I'm Larry."

I took his hand and said, "My name's Tom. It was nice meeting you too."

********

I thought about that night all week. As much as being Cynthia's cuckold turned me on, I hated myself for doing it. More than once I resolved to go to a movie or find a date rather than keep my appointment. While I might have pondered alternatives, there was never any doubt that at 8:00 the next Thursday I would be kneeling naked in the middle of her living room.

She let me wait for a few moments before she appeared wearing only a corset and stockings with long black gloves. She lifted her arms, struck a pose and said, "Do you like?"

"Very much." She looked super hot and I didn't care if I betrayed myself.

She took a seat on the couch and spread her legs.

"Would My Goddess like me to get her a glass of wine?"

"Maybe in a minute. Come here and kiss me on my lips," she said, thrusting her hips forward.

I bent down and kissed her cunt, lightly at first, then heavy and deeply. There were aspects of the humiliation that were hard to take, but eating her pussy made it all worthwhile. She leaned back and let out a heavy sigh while I licked her with the flat of my tongue. From experience I knew that this is more like an erotic massage than sex, but a lot of women like a massage and it's different, so it adds a little variety.

"Mmmmmm, I like that."

The trick to the massage is to let the roughness of the taste buds stimulate the clit while making appear that the stimulation was inadvertent. It's a delicate dance that is best done slowly and interactively.

"Oh my, you are good with your tongue."

Her hips began to slowly writhe and undulate on the command of my tongue, which slowly circled again and again. Her hips responded to each circle of my tongue with a circle of their own.

My tongue's tip flicked her clit.

"Wwwoooommmm." Her shoulders lifted off of the couch, then fell back.

I flicked her clit again.

"Ohhhnwwwmmm." She rocked from side to side while keeping her pussy engaged with my mouth.

I flicked repeatedly for several minutes and she replied with a squirt of ejaculate in my face.

"That was amazing," she said. "How do I taste?"

I licked my lips. "You taste fantastic."

She liked that. "Come here, I want you to fuck me."

She laid me on the couch and crawled on top of me, deftly sliding my rigid cock into her slippery cunt.

"You really like going down on me don't you?" she asked while sliding up and down my rigid erection.

It was a little bit embarrassing how hard my cock was. I hadn't touched it since I knelt down, and yet it was like a rock, but It was even more embarrassing how quickly I came.

"Oh, that was quick." She smiled, then ground her hips down on mine and squeezed to extract every last drop of semen from my softening shaft.

She raised her hips up and scooted up the couch to position her cunt over my face. "I have a present for you, my cuckold."

I looked up from between her legs to her smiling face looking down at me. She said, "Go ahead, lick me again."

I lifted my head and scooped up a healthy dollop of come on my tongue and drew it into my mouth. I savored the briny slime of my ejaculate for a moment then swallowed.

"That's a good boy. Now clean me up for Larry."

"Yes, My Goddess."

At first I had to strain to lick the come from her pussy, but then she lowered her hips and began to queen me properly, squeezing it into my mouth while I licked the inside of her vagina.

"Do a good job, we don't want to disappoint him." Her hips ground down onto my face, covering my nose and mouth. Her thighs squeezed my head so that I couldn't hear. Her pelvis rocked back and forth as she drove the last of my come into my mouth.

As she rocked on my face, I sensed that she was getting close to a second orgasm, so I worked my tongue wildly to push her over the edge. After only a few moments her ejaculate gushed over me again. I did my best to lick that up too.

Her motion slowly came to a halt, she lifted her pussy off of my face so that I could breathe and then she laid down on top of me. "That was fantastic."

I put my arm around her and held her close. I was tempted to thank her for letting me come, but I didn't want to break the out-of-character moment.

We rested there until she looked at the clock and said, "Larry's probably already waiting downstairs. Wash your face and get dressed."

As I was getting dressed she handed me a pair of pink panties and said, "Put these on now and wear them again when you come next week."

"Yes, My Goddess."

She watched as I put on the panties. "Turn around."

I raised my arms and turned to show off my body. My cock liked the lacy feel of the pretty panties and stretched to its full height so that it's crown peeked over the waistband. I might only have a seven inch cock, but think I looked pretty good for a forty two year old.

"You look great in panties," she said.

I smiled and said, "Thanks."

As I finished dressing she said, "Oh, and come at 9:00 next Thursday."

****

Larry was waiting just outside the door. I let him in, then stepped back inside so we could chat.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"I made a mess, but she made me clean it up for you."

He smiled. "So you're a come-eating cuckold now."

I laughed. "I guess so."

"You seem more comfortable with it tonight."

"I think you're right. I had fun this evening. The whole experience felt so good. She came twice, and I even got to come."

"That's good. Anything else?"

I pulled down my pants at the hip to expose the pink. "I don't know what this means, but I'm wearing panties."

"Nice. You're a panty-wearing, come-eating cuckold."

I laughed at myself. "I'm so fucked up."

"Naw, you're just who you are. Will I see you next week?"

"I think so. She wants me here at 9:00."

"Wow. That means a ménage à trois."

"I guess. I never thought I'd be doing something so exotic."

"Next week you'll be a cock-sucking, come-eating, pantie-wearing cuckold."

"When you say it like that it's a little bit frightening."

"Don't worry. I'm certain you will enjoy it."

I looked him in the eye and said, "I think you're right."

He chuckled. "I better get up there."

"I'll see you next week."

We shook hands and went our separate ways.

*****

Thoughts of sex with Cynthia consumed my mind all week. I thought of her fingers at the back of my head, urging me on and her glorious pussy glistening in front of me. I recalled the taste of my come and the sensation of licking it from her vagina. I wondered if she had some ulterior motive in arranging our ménage à trois, and I marveled at my acceptance of the prospect of sucking Larry's cock. Normally I wouldn't have considered the possibility, but now I was looking forward to it. Somehow Cynthia's presence made it a sexual experiment rather than something gay.

Larry arrived at Cynthia's door at 9:00 sharp. He asked, "Have you been here long?"

"Yeah, I'm a little anxious, and I didn't want to be late." I'd been there for a half hour and now I was worried that the white wine was going to be warm.

"Relax, Tom. It's going to be alright."

I took a deep breath to settle my nerves. "Have you ever sucked a cock?"

Larry gave me a strange look. "I suck my husband's cock all the time."

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were gay or that you were married. Does your husband know about Cynthia?"

"I'm bi, not gay, and yes, he knows. He lets me play around with women, provided I don't become emotionally attached. He doesn't like it when I play with guys though."

"Wow, you have an open relationship that actually works. That's amazing."

"Yeah, well it's not totally open and sometimes it's not easy."

The door buzzed, I pulled it open and followed Larry in.

The door to Cynthia's apartment was ajar and she was sitting on the couch wearing a black collared shirt that just covered her tits and fishnet stockings held up by a garter belt. Larry took a seat next to her, put his arm around her and kissed her deeply on the lips.

Before I could undress she asked, "Are you wearing the panties I gave you?"

I pulled down the waistband of my pants to expose the bright pink panties underneath.

She turned to Larry. "What do you think of my pantie boy?"

Larry looked me up and down. "I can't really tell. He's wearing too much."

"You're right. Take off your clothes and show us your panties."

I took off my shirt, stepped out of my pants and quickly turned around in front of them.

She shook her head. "Don't be shy. Take your time and give us a show."

I slowly turned in front of them again. I was embarrassed by my rock-hard cock that was pushing its way up and over the elastic waistband.

She laughed at me. "They're panties not swim trunks. Show us what you've got."