Cynthia's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Two new couples continue their swinger training.
11.1k words
4.36
35.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation in the story of Cynthia and her husband, Francis, becoming swingers. They were seduced mostly by my wife, Foxy. This story starts out the next day after they come home with Foxy and Larry, a couple of swingers they met while dress shopping. To start the series, go to Cynthia's Story Chapter 1 Dress Shopping for the complete back story (http://www.literotica.com/s/cynthias-story-ch-01).

Chapter 4 -- The Day After My First Swap

*** Cynthia ***

At first, I slowly became conscious of sunlight on my face. I looked up and saw the morning sunlight coming through the skylight and landing on my face. I'm confused as we don't have skylights, so I lay there trying to figure everything out. I'm still really tired this morning and as such my thinking is a little fuzzy.

My husband, Francis, feels really good to me, so nice and soft. I cuddle up to him and he puts his arm around me. Strange but I would swear that he has tits. I guess I must be still dreaming since I've been doing a lot of fantasizing lately about having sex with both men and women. The last few weeks have been fantastic as I've been immersed in my imaginary sessions with big dicked guys and beautiful soft women.

I lay my head on his chest and start playing with his tits. Funny, it doesn't feel like his chest normally feels and I can feel the chain on his chest. As I'm playing with his nipples, I realize that there is some kind of metal in them, like an ear ring. As I feel around, I can tell that his chain is connected to these rings on his nipples.

I cup his tits and feel how smooth and firm they are. Not real big but definitely a hand full and a half. As I'm trying to figure out what's happening, I take my finger and trace around the nipple and feel it wrinkle up and get hard. When they are hard, I can feel little bumps on the nipple and softly rub them.

The nub of the nipple pokes up and I take my finger and thumb to pinch it and roll it between my fingers. As I work his nipple, I hear him groan. Funny how he seems to sound like a girl. I guess my fantasizing is in overdrive this morning.

I think about our last few weeks after we started pretending to swap partners while having sex. I can't believe the climaxes that I have while pretending that different guys were making love to me. Scratch that, not making love but fucking. No part of the sex I've had lately could be remotely connected to love, just hot, horny, and nasty fucking and sucking.

At first I kind of beat around the bush, not knowing what my hubby would think about me servicing strange guys but I was surprised when I realized that it turned him on for me to ride a big hard cock. Then when he confessed that he was having fantasizes about other women, I knew how he felt.

For awhile, I just pretended to be fucking one of my office coworkers, while he pretended to fuck his little slutty assistant. While he was fucking me, I would close my eyes and pretend to be watching my coworker, Lynn, reaming out my tight little pussy with his big rod.

I could just feel what his big dick would be like in my hot pussy. I was so wet and he told me how good my sweet little cunt felt like as he drove all the way home. I could feel my cunt tingle as I thought about a big cock buried in me. I could just imagine what it would feel like. It was almost like I'd had that big dick buried in me last night.

Funny, before I would never use a word like 'cunt' as it sounded so crude and nasty but it seemed like now cunt was falling out of my mouth every time I turned around. I still thought 'cunt' was nasty and obscene but now it turned me on to be a nasty slutty girl who had a needy cunt.

As I think about my sweet little cunt, I can feel that it's a little tender as if I've been fucked for a long time. Now that I think about it, my ass is also feeling extra sensitive. Now I know that I'm fantasizing as my husband would not fuck me in the ass because he thought it was dirty.

I can remember being fucked in the ass last night but that has to be a fantasy, right? After all I'm laying in bed playing with my husband's pierced nipples so I couldn't have gotten fucked in the ass. As I think about my ass fucking fantasy, I can remember exactly how his dick felt when it popped into my ass for the first time.

Now I can remember how his dick filled me up as he ended up in my stomach when he pounded it home. God, the climaxes I had when he ass fucked me. I remembered laying face down on the bed with my ass up in the air and holding onto the sheets with both hands as I took that big hose up my rear. I remember screaming into the pillow every time I came.

I laughed to myself, remembering that if the police came because of reports of a woman screaming, I would have to explain that it was just me getting fucked in the ass. If the cop was cute, maybe I could give him a quick blow job for his trouble. Looking at his long night stick, I wondered if he ever fucked someone with it. If it was a policewoman, I bet she would fuck me with her nightstick. I really think I must be losing it as everything I think about involves somebody fucking me.

Then I started thinking about my ass fucker's wife who also abused me. I couldn't believe that she actually helped her husband fuck me. First he was in my pussy while she held my head up so I could watch his big long dick slide deep into my pussy. I could still remember what it felt like when the head of his dick would hit my cervix. I don't know if he went into my cervix but it sure felt like it.

The whole time, his wife is leaning over me kissing me while she played with my tits. I remember her telling me that my tits and mouth were hers and her husband was only allowed to fuck me and get his dick sucked. I told her that's okay as her mouth was so soft and I loved having her tongue in my mouth.

I would watch her and she would come every time I did. She had told me that her husband taught her to come by thinking about it and I knew I was ready for that training also. I couldn't believe how long she and her husband fucked me last night. I remember a big red headed girl also but she's still a little vague. I just remember her finger fucking my ass after the guy pulled his dick out and shot off in his wife's mouth.

Did I really fantasize about watching his wife suck cum out of his dick and then kissing me and sharing his load with me? I think I remember helping clean up his dick also to make sure his wife didn't miss any cum.

Wait a minute, I'm afraid I'm really losing it, as fantasizes and real life are blending together. I don't think I'm able to separate what's real and what's not any more. I really should think about the fact my husband now has really nice tits that are pierced with gold nipple rings.

About this time, he scoots up to me and starts spooning me. I can't believe how good he feels pressed up against my back especially since he reaches around and cups my jugs in his hand. My nipples instantly respond as he tweaks them. And I would swear that his big tits are pressed against my back and feel so much bigger than the ones in my hands.

This feels so good with my husband pushed up against my back as I lay on his chest.

Wait a minute! How can my husband be in front of me and still be behind me playing with my tits?

I'm still so relaxed and drowsy, that the impossibility of the whole situation doesn't really sink in. I just lay there enjoying having my nipples being played with while I play with my husband's really nice tits. As I play with his tits, I can feel them all wrinkled up and hard as they instantly react to my touch.

His other nipple is right against my cheek and I can feel the hard nub poking my cheek. I bet it would feel really good to have the nipple in my mouth, so I twist my head around a little to take it. At first I rubbed my lips across his nipple and could hear a gasp from him and feel a tremor run through his body. Funny he still sounds like a girl groaning and not a guy.

I blow on the hard nipple with my warm breath and start licking it. Then taking my teeth, I gently bite on the nipple and pull it up into my mouth. I can't believe how he reacts to this; his whole body stiffens up and completely arches off the bed. He was previously just rubbing my back but when I bite him, he reaches up and grabs my hair and pulls hard.

As he pulled my mouth against his tit, I would swear that he came. I could feel his body trembling and jerking for a few seconds until he collapsed on the bed. I started to softly suck on his nipple while I let him come down and processed what was happening.

Maybe I'm going crazy as none of this makes sense. Could the term, 'Getting Your Brains Fucked Out', be really true? Could my fantasy about some guy, his wife, and girlfriend fucking my brains out be really true or just another one of my sick perverted fantasizes, that I love so much?

If this is crazy, I must say I love it!

About this time, he kisses me and his lips felt so good. I can't believe how soft they are and I would swear that I can taste left over cum and pussy juice on them as I slide my tongue into his hot mouth. The hand that was on my nipple slowly slides down my stomach and starts gently rubbing my tender pussy lips, which are still kind of sore from our sex last night.

Francis is getting much better at playing with my pussy as he is normally a lot rougher than this morning's action. I spread my legs for him and he puts his leg over mine so I can let him rub his dick against my leg. Funny, if I didn't know better I would think that I have my leg up against a bald pussy.

I guess that I really am a slut as I automatically spread my legs for a hand rather than clinch them together as a nice girl should.

No matter how I fight it, the sunlight is forcing me to wake up and become alive. It feels so good lying in bed with my hubby that I really don't want to wake up. My fantasies are so erotic, I don't want to wake up and find out that it's not real.

As my thoughts become more coherent, I'm starting to realize that things don't seem normal and a bunch of things are not adding up.

There is no way my husband could be spooning me from the back when I'm laying on his tits and playing with his nipples. That doesn't make sense either that he has tits and I don't remember him having tits? Plus, he has nipple rings and I don't remember him getting his nipples pierced?

Wait a minute, now he is kissing me on the back while working a finger into my pussy. His lips feel so good on my back and my pussy is already hot and wet to his touch. He's kissing my lips and face also and that's doesn't seem possible. Could I be having another one of my fantasies?

I'm getting so horny from my pussy being played with and he is getting serious about kissing me. His hair keeps tickling my face and I open my eyes to tell him to cut it out. As my eyes start to focus, I see a beautiful brunette right in front of me. As I try to figure this out, I automatically start kissing those full lips of hers and opening my mouth to her probing tongue.

Then all of a sudden, it hits me that I really am a slut now. This girl, who is kissing me, let her husband fuck me last night. Not only did he fuck me but he ass fucked me and I sucked him off! As I think about my ass getting reamed out, I can feel that it is a little tender. Doesn't really hurt, just seems extra sensitive.

Then could this be Chrissy, the red headed Amazon who double teamed me last night with Foxy, playing with my tits and pussy. I was sure that it wasn't my husband as he has never taken care of me as well as this girl is currently doing. I don't know how many fingers she has in my cunt but I'm definitely full and her rubbing my g-spot is making it difficult to think.

I don't know where my hubby is right now but, he's on his own as I surrender to these two girls working me over from front and back. Foxy is now playing with my pussy along with Chrissy. I start to tell her that my pussy is already full but her fingers slip in with no problem at all.

I can't believe it, two girls have their fingers in my pussy and it is feeling so good. All this time, I've been working Foxy's fabulous jugs and playing with her nipple rings. As I play with Foxy's perfect tits, I imagine how good it's going to feel when I roll over and Chrissy puts those huge melons of hers in my face.

I can't believe it but both girls are rubbing my g-spot at the same time. As best I can, I try to relax and open up my pussy for Foxy and Chrissy's fingers. Before last night, I had read about the g-spot but now know what mind blowing climaxes it gives you.

Plus, now I know what the g-spot feels like and how to work it. Chrissy spread her pussy lips for me and Foxy showed me how to run my fingers up the front of Chrissy's pussy. It is sort of like rubbing a girl's abdomen except from the inside. You kind of curl your fingers and rub them against the inside of the pussy.

I was enjoying finger fucking Chrissy so much that I kept forgetting what I was doing and Foxy would spank my ass to get me back on track. After focusing on my training, I discovered the kind of rough patch on the inside of Chrissy's pussy. It sort of felt like rough leather or rubber but when I hit it, I knew that I was home.

As soon as I got my fingers on Chrissy's g-spot, she arched back and almost drove the back of her head into the bed. Thank heaven she had a hold of the sheet as I could imagine losing hair from her grip. I looked at Chrissy's face and I could see every muscle straining and taut. At first her eyes were closed but as I continued to rub her g-spot, I watched her eyes open wide. It was wild to see nothing but white as her eyes were rolled back in her head.

The whole time I'm finger fucking Chrissy and playing with her g-spot, Foxy has her tongue in my ear talking dirty to me. She reminds me about what a slut I was last night and how much she enjoyed me eating her pussy out after Larry fucked us.

I remembered how wet her cunt was and how good it tasted. Besides her pussy, I'm sure Chrissy and my pussy juice was mixed in there. No cum as Larry had strict orders to only finish in our mouths but the next time we got together, I wanted Larry to cum in her slutty pussy so I could clean it out.

So far Chrissy has had two really hard climaxes as I rubbed her g-spot. She doesn't get as crazy as Foxy but you can certainly tell if you're doing a good job. It is so neat to watch the tremors develop in her stomach and legs as she gets close. I've got my mouth next to her pussy as I pound my fingers up at her spot. I can feel the muscles in her abdomen clinch and relax as she comes. I try to lick her clit as best I can without blocking my fingers.

As Chrissy arches off the bed to come again, I have four fingers in her all the way to my thumb. I bet I could fist fuck her with a little work. As Chrissy comes, she collapses on the bed and completely relaxes. I pull my hand out a little so I can fold my thumb into the palm of my hand and start slipping it back in.

I'm trying to be careful and not get her too turned on as she will start tensing up and then I can't do her. Now I have my hand in her sloppy wet cunt right up to the wide spot in my hand. I can see Chrissy's eyes open and so stop for a minute until her eyes close again.

Foxy realizes that I'm going to try and fist fuck her and starts giving me instructions as she breathes into my ear and fucks it with her tongue. She tells me to push it in and twist my hand around to get past the pelvic bone. I've got most of my hand in Chrissy's pussy and now she realizes what's about to happen. Chrissy doesn't say anything but just grabs a handful of my hair and holds me.

All of a sudden, my hand fits perfectly and slips completely into Chrissy's cunt. I can't believe it but my hand is in Chrissy all the way to my watch. The instant my hand slips in, Chrissy goes into overdrive. She's screaming, "Fuck me, Fuck me!" I fuck her with my entire fist buried in her sweet little cunt. Boy, I hope the police don't come as this might be a little too embarrassing to explain. Every time Chrissy comes, her pussy muscles squeeze my fist as I explore her sloppy cunt.

Last night when we were at the Hideaway Lounge, one of the girls there fist fucked me but she was really little, probably about 5'-2" and Asian. I remember how good it felt and how hard I came from it. Now I'm on the giving side so I can appreciate this part also.

Chrissy is flopping around as I keep working my fist in her cunt. She's now like Foxy and is coming continuously. As soon as she comes, she immediately starts coming again. Her eyes are completely blank and she is panting through her open mouth. It's obvious that the lights are on but nobody's home.

I guess Foxy figures I've had enough training and goes up to help Chrissy out. She holds Chrissy's head and kisses her while twisting Chrissy's big nipples. I can see Chrissy look at her but it is obvious she is completely gone and knows nothing besides my fist in her cunt.

After probably a half-dozen hard climaxes, Chrissy just lays there and trembles. I can see all of her muscles twitch. She is completely in the ozone. I figure that I've probably drove her about as long as I should and start easing my hand out. It was hard going in but just slips out. As soon as my hand comes out of Chrissy's pussy, she just melts onto the bed. She looks like she doesn't have a bone in her body as she completely relaxes.

I hope my husband is having a good time but as of right now, I really don't care as long as I can continue being loved on by these two girls! Chrissy still has her fingers wrapped in my hair and pulls me up to her. I lay on one side with Foxy on the other.

Foxy reaches down and lifts my fist fucking hand up so we can see it. It is completely covered in pussy juice up past my wrist. Foxy laughs and says, "Next time, leave your watch at home!"

I keep telling myself that the people I've met in this lifestyle are amazing. I can feel free to do or say anything no matter how sick and perverted! Seriously, everyone is so free and relaxed around each other, nothing you do or say offends anyone.

Chrissy and Foxy help me cleaning up my pussy soaked hand. I have a serious come with the girls sucking my fingers like a dick. Foxy's lips work my fingers and I know that's what a guy's dick must feel like when she polishes him off.

Foxy pulls me over in between her and Chrissy so both girls can abuse me. Chrissy tells me how great that was and next I'm going to have to fist Foxy. Chrissy also tells me if I want it myself, she'll call the little Asian girl who did me last night. I would prefer for these two girls to take me but she's probably right that their hands are just too big. But maybe after some more training?

I'm in heaven as I have two girls kissing me and rubbing my tits. My nipples are hard as a rock and super sensitive from being pleasured by two different girls. I'm running my hands through both girl's hair, Foxy's curly kinky hair and Chrissy's long straight red hair.

First Foxy and then Chrissy scoot down and start kissing and sucking my nipples together. While Foxy is sucking my right nipple and pulling it up into her mouth, Chrissy is lightly chewing on my other nipple. My tits are so sensitive from the girls working me over last night; every touch is like electricity running through my body.

I reach down to feel my pussy and I can feel both girls finger fucking me. It feels so erotic to put my hand on top of theirs and feel their fingers going in and out of my pussy. I'm a little sore from Larry's big cock but all the soreness does is heighten my sensitivity and cause me to come over and over as the girls bury their fingers in me.

Chrissy scoots up and puts her mouth to my ear and starts talking to me and licking my ear. She says, "Do you remember last night?"