Cynthia's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan, "Yesss!"

"Do you remember what happened to you?"

"Larry fucked my pussy with his big dick and I had to suck him off."

She repeats, "No that's not what I'm talking about. What happened to you later on?"

I'm ashamed but I tell her, "Larry did nasty things to me."

Chrissy repeats, "I don't want to have to pull this out of you a word at a time. For the last time, what did you do, bitch?"

She called me a bitch but I answer anyway, "Larry fucked me in the ass!"

"Well?" Chrissy repeats.

"I loved his big dick in my ass. It felt so good and my ass was so full of cock and now I'm a slut," I confessed.

She said, "How does your ass feel this morning? Is it sore and is it lonely?"

"I think I need his dick in my ass again but don't tell my husband that I let Larry fuck me in the ass again and again. I didn't think his dick would fit but he somehow buried it deep in my ass. I couldn't believe the climaxes I was having. I have never come like that before," I confessed.

Chrissy asked, "Did he shoot off in your ass?"

"No, I wanted him to fill me up with hot cum but he pulled his dick out and Foxy sucked him off. I remember looking over my shoulder as cum was running out of her mouth. I wanted to taste it so bad but she beat me to it." I said.

"What happened then?" Chrissy asked.

"Well I went down and kissed Foxy's cum covered mouth and sucked cum off of her lips and tongue. Then Chrissy, I kissed you and gave you some of his juicy load. Then finally I sucked all of the left over cum off Larry's cock," I told her.

Chrissy said, "Do you remember what got Larry off?"

"Oh, yes!" I answered. "While Larry was fucking my ass, Foxy put her fingers in my cunt and rubbed his dick from inside my pussy. I could tell how much that turned him on and he started pounding like crazy in my ass. His dick is so big and hard, it felt like it was in my stomach. Please don't tell my husband that I let Larry ass fuck me until I've had a chance to break the news to him."

"Chrissy, now I remember that you filled my ass up with your fingers after Larry pulled out. I remember it was as big as Larry but didn't go in as far."

Chrissy said, "Yes, I had four fingers in your ass, all the way to my thumb. You were so opened up that I was considering fist fucking your sweet little ass but decided to show you a little mercy as this is your first time."

I asked her, "Do you really think it would be possible to fist fuck me? Do people really do that?"

Chrissy replied, "Some people do it but you have to be able to completely relax your ass and let the fist in. It's a lot harder than fist fucking your pussy but feels unbelievable."

"Have you ever fist fucked Foxy?" I asked her.

"No, Foxy and my hands are too big for that. We've both tried each other and can take all four fingers but the wide spot across your hand is a little too much. I can almost fist fuck her cunt but haven't been able to do that either. Theresa, a friend of ours is really small and she can fist both of us but I keep hoping that one day Foxy and I can fist each other."

Chrissy told me, "Foxy and Larry introduced me into the lifestyle and we are really tight. We feel free to talk about and try anything with each other. Larry was the first guy to take my ass and Foxy taught me to love having a dick in my ass."

Chrissy continued, "I'll let you in on a secret. I have a strap-on dildo and I love to fuck girls! Foxy says that it feels as good as Larry's cock. She likes it because she loves to suck my tits and kiss me while I fuck her."

I asked her, "Is your dildo bigger than Larry's dick?"

Chrissy answered, "Yes, it is a little fatter and 2 inches longer."

When she told me that, I felt my cunt spasm at the thought of her fucking me. Larry's dick was right on the edge of being too big and I didn't know if I could take more cock but I knew I was willing to try.

I asked Foxy, "Chrissy just told me that she likes to fuck you. Can you take her dick okay? Larry hits bottom with me and I'm not sure if I could take her cock if it's longer than Larry's."

Foxy giggled and said, "I love it when Chrissy fucks me with her big dick. She can't pound me as hard as Larry does but it is such a turn on to have those big hooters in my face when she slides her dick into me. You need to try it as sucking her nipples, while she reams you out is unreal."

Foxy continued, "If you are into really big dicks, we can call our friends, Butch and Kathy. Butch's cock is well over a foot long and if you think Larry fills you up, you haven't seen anything yet. He's not as good a fuck as Larry but the size difference is amazing."

I asked, "I haven't had a chance to talk to my husband this morning and I hope that he is doing okay with me getting my brains fucked out. Do you think he is getting any pussy?"

She answered, "From what I've seen of Kim, she is a live one and I wouldn't be surprised if the boys weren't downstairs taking turns with her."

I asked, "Do you think she's really getting gang banged? I was kind of thinking about that myself."

Foxy laughed and said, "Cynthia sweetie, you've got all day to get your ashes hauled and I can just about guarantee you will get fucked all you want. I know Larry really likes you and as you found out last night, he can outlast any guy I've ever seen. But I know that the thought of more than one guy taking you is a turn on for you."

I answered her, "I love Larry's dick but the thought of pulling a train is all I can think about. The thought of one guy after another fucking me, would be incredible! I must admit that I'm becoming a real slut, not just a play one!"

The girls were playing with my pussy and Chrissy had started working her fingers in my ass as we talked. Remembering how Larry's big cock felt last night, pushed me right over the top and I started coming hard. Foxy kissed me and fucked my mouth with her tongue as the waves of my climax washed over me.

*** Larry ***

I woke up early as usual and slipped out of bed without waking the girls. Cynthia was still in bed with Foxy and Chrissy. The girls must be worn out as we were up till about 3 AM or so. After I butt fucked Cynthia, I watched Foxy and Chrissy work her over.

Cynthia was turning out to be a real trooper and I think they are going to make a good addition to our inner circle of friends. So far nothing we've sprung on her has fazed her in the least. Watching her suck Foxy's pussy made my dick really hard as I stroked it while watching the girls.

Chrissy was on her knees licking and sucking Cynthia's pussy while Cynthia and Foxy kissed each other and played with their tits. Chrissy loves to eat pussy and you can tell by the way she gets into her work.

Cynthia was playing with her hair as Chrissy worked her pussy over. Cynthia would get Chrissy going by rubbing her cunt against Chrissy's mouth. Then Chrissy would climax every time Cynthia did. I had turned on the video cameras and they were recording the whole thing.

I needed to take a shower and figured we could watch the tape later on. I eased into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I was washing my face, I heard the shower door open then close. Then a nice pair of tits pushed into my back as she reached around to grab my washcloth.

Then Kim said to me, "Here let me wash your back for you." Then she started scrubbing me down.

Kim said, "From the wounds on your back, I'm assuming that the girls enjoyed you fucking them last night. Tell me if I scrub too hard as they look tender?"

I responded, "Yeah, Foxy will draw blood most of time if she's having a really strong climax and I think Cynthia did also a couple of times. Funny how having a girl dig her fingernails in you doesn't hurt at the time but can be a little tender afterward."

As she washed me, she worked her way down to my butt and legs. It felt really good and Kim was fantastic at this. I told her how good it felt and asked if she was a geisha in a past life. She then turned me around and while still down on her knees, started washing my dick.

She had dropped the washcloth and was using her hands to carefully soap up my dick and stroke it. My dick instantly sprang to life and poked straight out at her face.

Kim said, "Impressive, Sin wasn't lying when she told me how big a dick you had. I wasn't able to get a good look at it in the car as she was guarding it pretty closely." She carefully washed the soap off while stroking my dick and pulling the foreskin back. "I love the way the head gets all purple and shiny when you get hard."

When she had the soap washed off my dick, she leaned over and took me into her mouth. I couldn't believe how warm her mouth felt and my dick just slid down her throat. Apparently she had had a lot of experience sucking cock as she easily swallowed me.

I was running my hands through Kim's hair as she sucked my dick. She took both hands and grabbed my butt so she could pull my cock deep into her mouth. She greedily continued to suck my dick while the warm shower water poured over us.

After a couple of minutes, she let my dick slip out of her mouth and gave it a kiss before standing up and putting her arms around my neck. She kissed me and her lips were so soft and full, then her tongue slipped into my mouth and started playing with my tongue.

Kim told me, "Thank you so much for inviting us over last night. I can't tell you how good it was for us."

I asked her, "So everything worked out okay and you didn't have any problems? I felt bad as three couples don't divide out right. There's nothing worse than having to fuck your own partner at a swing party."

Kim laughed and replied, "Other than the fact I didn't get the dick I wanted, everything was fine."

"Whose dick did you miss?" I asked her.

"Yours!" Kim replied. "I wanted to fuck you so bad and I never got to."

I told her, "There is probably room on the bed if you want to take care of that little problem right now."

Kim and I dried each other off with the big soft bath towels we have and walked naked back into the bedroom. I looked at the scene on the bed and saw that Foxy was on bottom for a change. Chrissy was sucking Foxy's cunt and finger fucking Cynthia's sweet pussy. Foxy and Cynthia were kissing each other and playing with each others tits.

It was a real turn on to watch Cynthia play with Foxy's nipples and nipple rings. Normally she swaps them out for studs to sleep in but was probably too tired to do it last night. Cynthia would switch between Foxy's lips and her nipples and was keeping her in a state of perpetual arousal. Cynthia would take the ring and tug on it to pull out her nipple. That was always an easy way to send her over the top.

Cynthia would caress Foxy's boobs and explore them with her fingers. I could tell that it really turned her on to squeeze and massage Foxy's tits. I was amazed at how quickly Cynthia had went over to the dark side and enjoyed the girl on girl action.

Chrissy slid up from Foxy's pussy and started helping Cynthia suck and play with Foxy's nipples. Chrissy's face was wet with pussy and Cynthia started carefully licking Chrissy's face clean. Cynthia reached down and started twisting Chrissy's nipples and pulling on them. Chrissy loved having her tits worked over and I always worried about how hard to bite her nipples. No matter how hard I bit, Chrissy always wanted you to bite harder.

As Kim and I stood there, watching the orgy in front of us, she was stroking my dick as I had my hand on her butt and rubbed her ass. Kim was standing there drinking in the girl on girl action, with her mouth open. I was wondering if she was thinking of kicking me to the curb and jumping into the pile in front of us.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Kim, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to join the girls. I'll be glad to take a rain check."

Kim turned her head to me and kissed me with those warm soft lips of hers and slid her tongue deep into my mouth. She reached up and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her. I could feel those big soft jugs of hers against my chest. Her nipples were like two hot spots burning into my chest.

After a nice long kiss, she pulled away from me and told me, "No, I've been waiting all night to fuck you and I don't want to miss another chance. And don't worry, I plan on taking on the girls after I finish you."

I pulled Kim down on the bed and stood between her open legs as she rubbed her pussy. I didn't want to tell Kim but I'd have been happy to just jack off and watch the scene in front of me. The girls were all moaning and thrashing around. Foxy and Cynthia were coming almost constantly from having their pussies sucked and finger fucked.

Chrissy was busily working over both girls with her lips and fingers. I watched Cynthia drive her tongue deep into Chrissy's mouth as they passionately kissed each other. Chrissy kept at least two fingers in Cynthia and from the angle, I'm sure she was rubbing Cynthia's g-spot.

From what I could tell, Cynthia's g-spot got her going just like Foxy. Cynthia would suddenly arch her back and tremors would run through her body as Chrissy finished her off again and again.

And there was beautiful Kim, laying there with her legs spread wide and two fingers buried in her cunt as she looked at me with that 'fuck me' look. I started to go down on her to make sure she was wet enough but Kim said, "NO, NO, just fuck me!" while she stared at my dick.

I dropped to my knees between her legs and scooped her legs up from behind the knee. Kim started to wrap her legs around my waist but I stopped her and told her. "No, bitch you are going to get fucked so just get ready."

I watched her eyes widen as she heard my remark but grinned and lay back on the bed. I stopped for a second and put the head of my dick between the lips of her pussy. Then I picked her legs up until they were almost to my shoulders and pushed them apart.

The head of my hard cock slipped in between Kim's pussy lips with no problem at all. Her pussy was so wet that my dick just slid in her love tunnel with no resistance at all. I heard her gasp as my dick invaded her pussy. Then I started a slow in and out motion with my dick, feeling how much wetter her pussy was getting.

Kim begged me, "Please Larry fuck me with your big cock. I want to be one of your sluts and I'll do anything, just FUCK ME, please!"

I'm feeling how wet her cunt is getting and after a few more strokes, figure she is ready for it. I look at her face and can see the need in her eyes and she nods to me as if I really need her permission to drill her lights out.

Then I move her legs up until they are on my shoulders, which makes my dick go in another couple of inches. I can hear her moan as her wet pussy is forced open to accept my dick. I still haven't given her much more than half my dick but the way I'm fucking her, I know she thinks it is a lot deeper.

My strokes are getting harder now as I can see her surrender to my cock and feel the tremble in her legs as her climax gets closer. Her pussy is starting to drip now and I figure she's ready for it. She wants to be fucked but she may be surprised at what she's going to get.

With her legs up on my shoulders, it sort of curls her up and I reach behind her and hold her head up while wrapping my fingers in her hair. I pull her head forward until she can see my dick in her pussy. I hear her groan as she watches my dick sliding into her wet cunt.

Kim says, "God, I'm so full of cock now. It feels so good to have you in me. I love watching you fuck me. I don't think I have ever watched myself being fucked."

I tell her, "Reach down and feel my dick sliding in your pussy."

I feel Kim reach down and stroke my cock, then she groans and says, "Larry, you are still only about half in my pussy. I don't know if I can take it all or not!"

With that, I hold Kim's head up and tell her, "Watch!" and ram my dick all the way home. Kim takes a deep breath as my dick slides home and says something like, "Oh my god, Oh my god!"

I can feel our pelvic bones hitting together as she takes every inch of my cock. Kim's eyes roll back in her head as she shudders all over and I can feel the waves of her climax wash over her. All of a sudden, she sort of collapses onto the bed as much as she can with me holding her head up.

I look at her face and can tell that the lights are on but nobody's home. Her eyes are about half open and her mouth is open as she gasps for air. I ease up and start slow fucking her to let her come back to earth.

I feel the bed moving, and the girls come scooting over. Foxy starts sucking Kim's tits while Cynthia puts her arm around Kim's head and cuddles her to Cynthia's tits. Chrissy reaches down between my legs and cups my balls as my dick slides deep in Kim's cunt. Kim is so relaxed that my dick goes all the way home with no resistance at all.

Kim's cunt is sloppy wet and starts making sucking noises as my dick continues to ream her out in a slow and steady pace.

Cynthia asks me, "Do I look like that when you fuck me? I think she likes your dick!"

Foxy pops off Kim's nipple and says, "Sorry to burst your bubble Cynthia but most of Larry's slut girlfriends react the same way when he puts the dick to them."

Chrissy chimed in, "Yeah, the first night Larry fucked my little cunt, I couldn't walk straight for a couple of days. In fact, Foxy had to kiss it and make it all better."

During our little conversation, Kim had came back to life and said, "Cynthia do you like his dick as much as I do?"

Cynthia laughed and said, "Yes, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to tell my husband. Somehow, 'it was okay' might not be believed!"

She continued, "Kim, you're not going to believe this but when you were in the shower with Larry, I fist fucked Chrissy!"

Astonished, Kim replied, "Don't kid me Sin, did you really fist her?"

Cynthia boasted, "No shit Kim, all the way to my watch. It was the wildest thing I've ever done. Well except for last night when Larry butt fucked me! I would show you the evidence but we licked it off."

Kim looked up at me while I was slow fucking her and said, "Larry, you can't be showing favorites. You need to do me too. I promise I'll do everything Sin did and more!"

With that Cynthia started telling Kim in graphic detail exactly what it felt like to be ass fucked. I could tell it was really turning Kim on and started pounding a little harder into her wet pussy. Cynthia reached down and started playing with Kim's clit. For the first time, I noticed how big Kim's clit was. It looked like a little dick and Cynthia was jacking her off while telling her what my dick was going too feel like in her ass.

Kim was moaning and got louder as my dick went deep in her pussy. She was so hot and wet, it felt just like a girl's mouth as it covered my cock. I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick and I could tell that she was really thinking about taking it in the rear.

Cynthia kept talking about Kim getting butt fucked and ran her hand behind Kim's legs and started rubbing her rosebud. Kim was really starting to jerk as her muscles continued to twitch. I saw Kim's eyes pop open as Cynthia started sliding her finger in Kim's ass.

Cynthia was watching Kim's face as she started to slowly finger fuck her ass. It looked to me like Kim was not having any problem with the finger at all. Cynthia then told her, "Kim, just relax and take it. There doesn't that feel good and that's only one finger."

I could feel Cynthia's finger pushing against my dick as she worked it deeper and deeper in her ass. Cynthia told me, "Just keep fucking her. I'm going to take care of her ass then we'll see about your big cock in her tight little ass."

When Kim heard Cynthia say that I was going to ass fuck her, I watched her start a hard climax. Her legs had been jerking but when she started really coming with Cynthia's finger in her ass, the tremors hit her entire body.