Cynthia's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Cynthia say, "Two!" as she shoved another finger up Kim's ass. Then "Three!" as Kim came completely off the bed except for her head and feet. Kim is looking at me but I can tell that she's not seeing anything at all. Her focus is completely on her pussy and ass."

All of a sudden, Kim starts screaming and I have not idea what she's saying if anything at all. Then suddenly she collapses on the bed as my dick slides out of her pussy. Cynthia looks over at me with a big grin on her face and holds up the three fingers she had buried in Kim's ass.

Cynthia tells me, "We make a good team. You take her cunt and I'll take her ass. When you get ready to take her, it will not be any trouble. In fact, I'll lay you even money that she begs for it."

About this time Steve and Francis came upstairs to see what all the noise was about.

Foxy said, "Come here boys and take care of me. We've been short on dicks."

With that, Foxy grabbed Steve's rapidly hardening cock and pulled it into her mouth. Francis stood there for a second, not knowing what to do until Foxy reached over and grabbed his cock also.

Steve was hard as a rock from Foxy sucking his dick and he was watching me fuck his wife. Kim was slowing moving back into deep space as her next climax started building and I started to pound her harder. She was still watching my dick go in and out of her pussy but I could tell that we were quickly loosing her to another climax.

Foxy pulled Steve behind her as she got on her knees. She looked over her shoulder and told him, "FUCK ME! like my husband is fucking your wife!"

Steve quickly got in the saddle and buried his cock in Foxy's wet cunt. I heard Foxy groan as he went deep in her cunt. She got Cynthia's husband in front and started to suck his dick. As Steve drove into her cunt, it pushed her mouth down on Francis' hard dick.

I could see Foxy quickly starting to climax from having a dick in both ends. Chrissy got up and kneeled behind Steve with her tits against his back as she played with Steve's balls. I heard Chrissy tell Steve that whenever Foxy starts coming don't dare stop until she finishes. I saw Steve nod as he told her that he understood.

Chrissy came back over to me and said, "I told him so hopefully he understands." Then she told me, "I know you've got new girls to break in but don't forget about taking care of Foxy and me."

I told Chrissy not to worry and started to fuck Kim harder and harder while watching my wife take care of two guys. I could tell that she was in heaven and Steve was really having to work as she was starting to climax almost continuously but he was a trooper and didn't miss a stroke.

About this time, Kim was screaming "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK!" over and over as I fucked her juicy pussy hard and deep. Cynthia was doing a good job of holding Kim down as she thrashed on my dick. I saw Kim look over and see her husband with his dick in Foxy and then she lay down on the bed. I saw her mouth "It's okay." to me and then started coming again.

Once Kim saw that her husband was not having a problem with me fucking her, she relaxed and put her mind into her work. She was insatiable and her cunt would swallow my dick to the hilt. She was worried about taking my cock but now I think I'm going to have to call my big dick friend Butch to polish her off.

Kim is screaming and babbling incoherently almost continuously as I plowed into her. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as I went deep into her wet juicy cunt. Hopefully Steve gets about the same response as Kim is turning out to be cock crazy.

I let Kim have one more good come and then start slow fucking her to let her come down. As I ease up on her, her breath is raspy as she pants and moans. I slowly slip my dick out of her and check to see how she's reacting. Luckily Cynthia leans over and starts kissing Kim while continuing to work her tits.

I look over at Foxy and she is still working the boys over. I think they are starting to realize that they may have bitten off more than they can chew. Once you get her fired up, she is hard to satisfy. I can tell that both Francis and Steve are having the time of their lives. Foxy has cum running out of her mouth but continues to suck Francis' dick.

I look back at Cynthia and she nods towards Chrissy. I move over and Chrissy spreads her legs for me. Chrissy groans as my dick slides home. Her pussy is so wet and lubricated, there is almost no resistance as my cock hits the bottom of her cunt.

She looks up at me and says, "Thank you, I've been wanting your dick all night and sorry to be so needy but I'm horny too!"

"Sorry Chrissy, you know how much I love fucking you."

She responds, "I know that you have to take care of the new girls and I'm not jealous. Be sure that Foxy gets a good fucking also."

I reassure her, "Chrissy you know that Foxy and you are my favorite girls and I've always loved being with you two."

Chrissy said, "I know but it's just when I see Kim and Cynthia go crazy for your cock, I just need a little reassuring. You need to make sure Foxy knows that also."

Chrissy continues, "Thank you for giving me Kim's pussy juice. I know I can feel her juice off your wet dick and love having a new girl's cunt juice being shoved deep in my hole. The next time you get Cynthia, I want you to fuck me immediately afterward so I can get her juice also. Then I'm going to let Foxy clean up my pussy so we can share it while we kiss."

All this time, I'm working my dick deep in Chrissy's pussy and she has her legs wrapped around my neck. I'm watching Chrissy's face as I nail her and start seeing the clues that she's fixing to get her rocks off. She has this little twitch in her mouth and when I see that, I know that I've got her.

As Chrissy pants, it causes her tits to move up and down, while swinging from side to side. I really like to fuck Chrissy doggy style as watching her tits sway when she's on her knees really turns me on. I like to reach under her and hold her tits and use them to help me pound my dick into her.

Cynthia sort of surprises me when she starts rubbing Chrissy's big jugs and tweaking her nipples. I can see her instantly respond to Cynthia's rubbing and twisting her nipples. Cynthia leans over and starts sucking Chrissy's tits which makes Chrissy moan and hold her against her tit.

Cynthia has completely came over to the dark side since yesterday. Last night, she's had a couple of girls, sucked off a guy at the club, and finished up by letting me ass fuck her. Both of them seem really great and easy going. So far Kim and Steve are moving along the same path.

While fucking Chrissy, she's came several times already and has a serene look on her face. About this time Foxy comes over and asks me if it's time for the second shift. I can taste cum and pussy juice on her lips as she kisses me. I look over and both guys are laying there with their eyes closed, obviously satisfied.

It only takes a few more strokes to finish Chrissy off and I love the feel of her coming. She's a lot like Foxy in that you can feel her climax move through her body and the spasms of her pussy around my dick are unreal. Then I watch Foxy lean over and kiss her open mouth and pinch her nipple. Twisting Christy's nipples makes her just come continuously.

At first I used to be afraid that Foxy was going to hurt her, pinching and twisting her nipples but learned that she loved it. She would tell me to bite her nipples harder but once I got to a certain point I would not do it. I'm afraid I might hurt her if I listened to her begging for more.

As Chrissy collapses on the bed and my dick slips out, Cynthia is right there. Without using her hands, she slides my cock deep in her throat and starts cleaning me up. Foxy scoots up to her and slides a couple of fingers in her wet cunt. I can tell that Cynthia likes the taste of Chrissy and continues to clean my dick while moving her ass at Foxy.

I can see Foxy starting to have a nice climax of her own as she can come just by thinking about it and doesn't need a dick at all to finish her. About this time, Cynthia comes hard on my dick and Foxy slides her fingers out of Cynthia's cunt. I look at her fingers and can tell from the juice that all four fingers were buried in Sin's sloppy cunt.

Foxy lays back and starts cleaning up Sin's cunt juice off her fingers while rubbing her clit. I start to slip my dick into Foxy but she makes me wait until she has her fingers clean. Then Foxy tells me, "Okay, that was so good I didn't want to miss a drop of Cynthia's sweet cunt."

Then Foxy spread her legs for me and pulled me over her. Cynthia quickly helped guide my dick into Foxy's wet pussy and made sure it went in to the hilt. I slid all the way home on the first stroke and heard Foxy gasp as I hit bottom. Normally I don't give her the whole thing at first as she still has a tight little pussy and I can hurt her. But I figured that she's been fucked and played with so she will probably want it that way.

I have her legs on my shoulder and as I hit home, I can feel her tense up and her body straighten out. She reaches behind me and digs her nails into my back as her climax instantly starts. When she comes it is sort of like wrestling a steer. You just get in the saddle and try to hang on. With her climax, she is bucking and trashing around while completely out of it.

I hang on to her and continue to drive my cock home as she twists around my dick. The sensation of her pussy contracting and squeezing my dick will normally get me off but I have to pace myself to make sure that she has been taken care of.

Cynthia is whispering in my ear that she wants to suck me off and telling me to pull my dick out and let her have it when I come. Cynthia has learned how to turn me on and starts playing with Foxy's tits while laying on Foxy's stomach. I can feel her tongue on my dick as she licks my cock and Foxy's clit.

This is my favorite way to fuck, squatting down with her legs over my shoulders as I can drive it home by just rocking back and forth on my feet. I'm watching Cynthia as she rubs Foxy clit with her finger and tries to lick my cock as it slides in and out of Foxy's pussy.

Cynthia is kneeling beside Foxy with her pussy up close to Foxy's face. Foxy is rubbing Cynthia's pert little ass and starts stroking her pussy. I watch as Cynthia spreads her legs for Foxy and in between getting her rocks off, she starts sliding her fingers deep into Cynthia hot box.

I can tell that Foxy is in heaven now as she has her fingers deep in some little slut's box while getting fucked unmercifully. Chrissy scoots over on the bed and is kissing Foxy while watching her play with Sin's wet pussy.

I look over for Kim and find her giving Francis and her husband a double blow job. She's kneeling on their legs, while taking turns sucking each guy's cock. As I watch, Kim buries Francis' dick in her mouth and her long blond hair falls in front of her face. Steve looks over and realizes that I can't see his wife's mouth on the other guys cock and politely moves her hair so I can watch. Then he looks over at me and smiles as we watch his wife swallow another guy's cock.

I tell him, "Thank you." At the sound of my thank you, my wife comes out of the ozone and says, "Thank me for what?"

I tell her, "Never mind dear, Steve just moved his wife's hair so I could watch her suck Cynthia's hubby's dick."

With that, Foxy just fell back on the bed and continued to ride my dick as I pounded into her. Foxy tends to be a squirter and every time she came, her cum would squirt out around my dick. Cynthia is watching Foxy squirt with amazement. I'm assuming that she's never seen a girl do that before. If I can get my dick at just the right angle, I can hit her g-spot and she will squirt every time she comes.

Cynthia looks up at me and asks, "Is that you?"

"No," I tell her, "That's Foxy's cum."

Cynthia licks at my dick and I can see her tasting Foxy's juice. Then she tells me, "Not bad, it doesn't have much of a flavor at all. Not like her pussy juice. I didn't know girls could do that."

"Don't let me forget and I'll give you a book on the g-spot. That will help Steve get some earth shattering climaxes out of you if he doesn't know about the g-spot."

Cynthia got up and kissed me, then she whispered in my ear, "Maybe you can give me some pointers on finding my g-spot also."

With that, Cynthia moved behind me and started kissing Chrissy who was still playing with my balls. Then she reached around in front of me to rub my cock as I fucked my wife.

I looked over at Kim and watched as Francis pumped his load into her mouth. Kim was a real trooper and put on a great show of taking his cum. She let him spray a fair amount on her face and lips before taking his dick deep into her mouth.

Steve was holding his wife's hair up behind her head and encouraging her with, "That's right bitch, suck his dirty dick and drink his cum. When you are through, get on my cock and finish me off." With that, Steve looked at us and winked.

Chrissy came around beside me and started kissing me with those pussy covered lips of hers. Chrissy was panting which made her big jugs just heave up and down. Then she asked me, "Are you ready to finish up, lover?"

I groaned, "Yesss!" As Chrissy slid her finger deep into my ass. Just like my wife, Chrissy knew how to get me off. I looked at Foxy and she's looking at me with half closed eyes. Cynthia is learning as she moves back around front to suck Foxy's nipples and kiss her. I'm watching my wife reach up and grab Cynthia's hair to pull their lips together.

While kissing her, Cynthia reaches down and starts pinching and twisting Foxy's nipple. It is already hard as a rock but as Cynthia pulls the nipple out, I can hear Foxy moaning. I can tell she's saying something but it is completely garbage. Then I watch as her body starts to jerk and her eyes roll back in her head.

She continues to thrash around for a few seconds and then just collapses on the bed, pulling my dick out of her. Before my dick is completely out, both Cynthia and Chrissy drop down to finish me off. From on top I can't tell who has me in her mouth but it's all over for me.

With a big groan, I shoot a huge load of cum in one girl's mouth. Her warm lips are around the head of my dick and just sucking away. I'm watching Cynthia coming hard as her body spasms and jerks, so I'm assuming I just came in her mouth.

After sliding my dick deep in her mouth, Cynthia pulls off of me and looks up with a big smile on her face. She has cum all over her lips and cheeks. I can see cum running out of her mouth and down her chin. Chrissy leans over and kisses Cynthia's frosted lips and slides her tongue deep into Cynthia's mouth.

Then Foxy reaches up and grabs Cynthia by the hair and pulls her down to kiss her. I can see my cum running out of Cynthia's mouth into Foxy. The taste of cum was enough to push Foxy back over the edge for another climax to finish her off.

I laid back on the bed for a breather. Kim came over to me and said, "I love to watch you fuck! Plus I love it when you fuck me. Steve asked me to tell you thanks for a wonderful evening and hopes that you will have us again."

Kim slid down between Foxy's sprawled legs and started licking her well fucked pussy. She looked over at me with a twinkle in her eyes as she reached over to stroke my cock.

I lay there thinking about what a night this has been and hopefully the new couples will spend the rest of the weekend with us. We had already planned on going to a key club that night and hopefully they will want to join us.

We are members of Joe's, a key club, where you actually had to use a key to get in. It was built on top of a bar and there was an unmarked door by the bar. You would would use a one of those security system barrel shaped keys to unlock it.

We were just at the Hideaway Lounge which is a 'normal' bar that is frequented mostly by swingers, Joe's was a whole notch further up the ladder. It was not unusual for people to fuck on stage and the waitresses typically wore only panties and later on often lost those.

Security was very tight and the girls always felt comfortable and safe there. While mostly couples, there were a fair amount of single girls and guys that came. Rarely were there any problems and they were dealt with quickly.

Anyway, I'll save stories of Joe's and the girls skinny dipping in our pool for the next chapter.

**************

I hope you've enjoyed this ongoing series of our converting straight couples into the party scene. If you liked the story, be sure and vote. If you are interested in the party scene, there are probably one or more swinger's groups in your city or nearby large metropolitan area.

Copyright 2013, Larry Archer, all rights reserved.