Cynthia's Submission Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vulgarity of his statement may have been a bit shocking, but I quickly scurried over to him to do as he commanded. His stern, and authoritative tone did not scare me, but instead aroused me. I felt as if it was my duty to serve him, and serve him eagerly and obediently. In my head, he was just an extension of Sage. My mistress ordered me to obey his commands, so if I weren't to listen I would be disobey not only him but also Sage. That is why my pussy moistened, and why I was soon on my knees in front of him working to free his stranger cock from his pants. Once free, I quickly got my mouth and hands onto it to get him "ready". As I did, his vulgar comments continued to spew out at me.

"Thats it slut, really work my fat cock. Show me the only thing stupid cunt mouth like yours is good for. Get my dick nice and hard so I can fuck your whore face like it needs to be."

His words only added to my excitement and enthusiasm; especially considering the whole ordeal was being captured on video. I was bobbing up and down on his cock like a mad woman, while my hands furiously worked his shaft and balls. Once he was completely hard, he used his free hand to push me away on my forehead before speaking once again.

"Okay bitch, know that you got my hard I am going to really put you through your paces. I'm sure a worthless whore like you has some rope or ties I could use, so why don't you get up off of your dick-sucking knees and go get it for me while I get undressed the rest of the way. And don't take to long slut, I don't want my dick getting soft while I wait."

I quickly stood and began to make my way to the bedroom where I knew Sage had me store some rope. As I hurried to get it, I thought to myself that he was right in his assumption that I would have something for him to use to tie me up. In fact, I had a number of different materials for doing just that now that I was Sage's submissive. Despite the number of choices I had, as I reached my bedroom I figured to just grab the rope as that was what he had asked for. However, because I wasn't sure what he intended to do with it, I made sure to bring enough, and in varying lengths to be suitable to whatever he desired. With the supply of rope in hand, I returned to him standing naked, erect, and capturing my re-entry with the camera. As I walk closer, I was able to take him in some more. Now that he was naked, I could see that he kept himself in decent shape, and overall rather tone. His cock stuck out taunting me, as it glistened with my saliva. I must admit that is was an impressive cock; about seven and half inches long, with some good thick girth to it. My pussy gushed with the thought of feeling it penetrate me, but I wasn't able to imagine it for long before he spoke to me again.

"Well done slut. It is good to see a dumb whore like yourself can follow orders. Now come over here and turn around."

As he said this, he sat the camera down on a shelf nearby to continue to record, but to allow him the use of both hands. Reaching him, he took the rope from my hands hastily, and I turned to face away. I felt him reach out and grab one of my wrists and pull it behind me. He then began to wrap the end of a piece of rope around it to secure it. Satisfied with the snugness of the knot, he proceeded to do the same with the other wrist. When done, I once again had my hands restrained behind my back as I had earlier with the handcuffs. He seemed to approve of his work, and signaled so with a firm swat on my ass and barking out further orders.

"There, that will work nicely. Now I can use that cunt mouth of yours as it truly should be used; just another slutty fuck-hole. So get back on your knees and open that cum-trap for my cock."

Without hesitation, I returned to my knees in front of the man that was a stranger to me no more than ten minutes earlier, and offered the use of my mouth to him once again. However, rather than simply sliding his member right into my open mouth, he began to whack me in the face with it. He dropped hard thuds onto my cheeks, chin, forehead, eyes, and nose. Basically, battering my entire face with his girthy unit. Throughout the cock beating, he continued to insult and humiliate me verbally while holding the video camera.

"Feel the power of my dick you stupid cunt. *thud* Feel how heavy and hard it is as I slap it into your whore face. *thud* This is how dumb sluts need to be treated *thud*, just as an object for dominants to use as they wish. *thud* I bet your sloppy cunt *thud* is just dripping with arousal *thud*, and that you actually feel proud *thud* to be used like this. *thud* Isn't that right slut? *thud* You love what I'm doing to you, *thud* and want more don't you? *thud*"

I answered him between slaps.

"Yes, I love feeling your hard cock slamming into my face. *thud* I want to be used as the worthless whore I am. *thud* Use me as you wish sir."

A smile crept across his face at my reply, as he continued with his dick-slapping assault on my face and verbal humiliation of me

"Oh, I intend to slut, *thud* and I intend to see just how willing of a whore you are going to continue to be *thud*."

With his last statement the onslaught of slaps ended, and rather unceremoniously he inserted his hammer of a cock into my mouth with one rough push. I could understand now why he had restrained my hands; he wasn't looking to receive mind-blowing blow job, but rather just looking to fuck my face. He began to slide himself in an out of my mouth, and with each re-entry he would press in a bit more. I felt his free hand grab ahold of my shaved head as if palming a basketball to pull it in to meet his thrusts. The head of his cock was soon pressing up against my the entrance to my throat, and I did my best to relax and let it in. My spit was thickening its coating on his shaft and he was quickly able to gain access to the tightness of my throat. Once in, the verbal assault began again as I tried to hold off gagging on his meat to little success.

"That's it slut, give me that throat of yours. Take my thick, fat dick like a true cunt, as I face fuck you stupid. Yeah bitch, gag on my cock; let me see struggle with my rod lodged in your hole. Take it to the balls whore."

In short order, I did just that as I felt his dangle of testicles bounce on my chin. My eyes were watering, and I was drooling and spitting up all over his cock. He however, only seemed to be encouraged by this and continued to fuck my face harder and with more vulgar commentary.

"I love it when a dumb whore takes to getting her face pummeled by cock so well. Its truly like your mouth is just another cunt hole to take a fucking in. Lets see now though how long you can hold this dick in your slut throat. It is such a lovely sight to see a whore's face stuffed with a thick cock, balls smashed into her chin, and eyes bugging out as they struggle to breathe. What do you say cunt, you want me to shove my cock all the way in, and see how long you can hold there?"

He pulled his slimey dick from my mouth and throat, and rested it on my face to allow me to actually answer.

"Yes, please do that to me."

He replied sharply, "Do what slut, I want to hear you say it."

"Please shove your dick all the way into my throat to see how long I can hold it there."

Again he replied sternly, "Come on slut, I want to hear you really beg for it. Tell me just how much you want it, and what you will do to convince me to do it."

I quickly, and desperately answered back, "Oh, please sir, stuff your fat cock into my mouth and throat. Hold it in this slut's throat, while I struggle to breathe. Choke me out with your dick sir, I need it. Please, I will do anything, you name it I will do it. Just please shove your cock deep in to my whore throat."

Another smiled formed on his face, as he continued to rest his hot, thick cock on my face and answered back, "What a true dumb slut you are. Begging to be choked out by my dick, and willing to do anything for it. Let's see just how true that is."

He then, without warning, lifted me up by one of my arms and leading me towards the front door. Reaching the door he turned the knob and swung it open. He pulled me through the threshold, and pushed me out onto my porch. Standing in the doorway in front of me, still holding the camera and still very much erect he gave me some more orders.

"So you will do anything to get me to stuff your throat with my cock huh? Okay, how about you go out to my car parked right there on the street, and lick one of my tires. Show me what a pathetic and desperate cunt you are. Prove to me what you said is true."

Even though the sun was still out and anyone of my neighbors could see me, or may have even been already watching me, I did as instructed and walked out to his car, got down on my knees, and licked the side wall of his front passenger tire. The taste of rubber and asphalt coated my tongue, but I didn't care because I just wanted to be the most depraved slut this man had ever been with. So as I struggled some to stand back up, and made my way back to him, I did so with a sense of pride and confidence. I could once again see the devilish smile on his face, and it almost made me smile as well. Once I got back in front of him, he spoke.

"What a fucking wild and wicked whore. Get down on your knees right here and I will fill that cunt throat of yours up to my balls with dick."

Eagerly, I did just that, and was rewarded quickly with the rough invasion of his meaty member forcing its way into the far reaches of my throat. His hand once again grabbed ahold of my head with his free hand to pull me into him. Within seconds he is lodged as deep as he can be, his balls smashed into my chin and his pubes flattening out my nose. His grip on my head tightens as he hold himself there and begins to speak.

"There you go cunt. I got your fuck hole filled to the brim with all of my cock. Now hold in there as long as you can, and look up at me as you do, I wanna see those dumb eyes of yours bulge and water."

I stared right into the camera lens as I tried to focus on relaxing with his meat packed into my windpipe. He stared right back down at me as the seconds ticked by. I started to struggle some about twenty seconds in, but did my best not to show it. My eyes must of betrayed me, because another smirk came across his face and I felt his grip tighten on my head. Thirty seconds in, and I my eyes really began to water, and my throat started to spurt. He just continued to hold himself inside, and hold my head still. After another ten seconds, I could actually feel my eyes begin to bulge out, and my throat desperately begin to contract in an attempt of rid itself of the obstruction. My wrists pulled at the rope restraining them, but to no avail. My vision blurred with tears, and I could feel the ooze of escaping spit run out of my mouth and onto my chin. Another five seconds and my vision began to fade; I begin to feel as though I may actually pass out. His grips locks my onto him as I feel myself sputter and gag, while I slip closer to darkness as another five seconds ticks by. Just when I feel I may fade out, he releases his grip and pulls his now slimey cock from my mouth and throat.

I gasp for air as my vision returns and my senses come back to me. As I am swallowing air by the mouthful, I can hear him chuckle to himself and rest his heavy throat intruder once again on my face. The slippery coating of my saliva causes it to slide around some which only brings about more of a chuckle from him and some more degrading words.

"That was almost good slut. I was almost impressed with you, but unfortunately you didn't quite make it to my goal of a minute so you are just another failure whore. I will let you try again, but you will have to earn the right once again. How does that sound cunt? Do you want a second chance to impress me with your slutty skills?"

Between gasps for air I answered, "Yes sir, I want nothing more than to try again at impressing you by holding you huge cock in my whore throat for as long as I can. I will do whatever I have to, to earn the privilege to try again. Please sir, allow this stupid slut the opportunity."

That evil smirk formed again on his face as he replied, "Okay slut, lick out my asshole and I will give you another whack at it."

Then he simply turned his ass towards me, and bent over slightly. I could see he did manage to twist is upper half to continue filming my next act of depravity, as I instinctively leaned in my face to his rump. Without the use of my hands, I had to push my face into the crack of his ass and work to find his asshole. The coating of saliva on my face from his resting cock helped me slip between his cheeks, and I quickly locked onto my target with my searching tongue. He tasted surprisingly pleasant with just a hint of sweatiness. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could, and began to swirl it around to lap up his asshole. I even began to use my lips a somewhat sucking fashion to slurp up the wetness I was creating with my darting tongue. As I work away, he made sure to continue his verbal humiliation of me.

"Yes slut, get your worthless whore face in there and clean out my asshole. Work it deep, and show me what a little garbage skank you are. Oh yeah cunt, that's it, can you taste that I took a fat dump at the gas station right before I got here?"

I couldn't actually taste anything that seemed foul, but the mere mention of it made me work harder at lick out his rectum even though I should have been turned off. I was on an extreme of horniness and arousal that everything about this experience was working to stimulate me. Soon I felt the grip of his hand on the back of my head, and pull me harder into his rear as I continued my tongue tornado assault on his puckered hole. He held my tight for a few seconds before pulling away and turning back to face me.

He said nothing this time, just pressed the head of his rigid penis into my mouth, and slid it all the way to the hilt. Once again, with his balls smashed against my chin, he grab ahold of my head and held himself in my throat. Just like the first time, I looked up into the camera lens as the seconds ticked by. I really worked to focus and do better; to last longer. Again, thirty seconds in and my eyes began to bulge and water some. I spoke to myself in my head, to try and calm down, and to urge myself to hold out as long as possible. Forty five seconds in, I felt as though I was doing better than the last time; my eyes were watering more, but I didn't feel as though I was struggling for breath or trying to eject his cock from throat with spasms. After another ten seconds in, roughly the same time I lasted last time, the signs of struggle and lack of oxygen began to show up, but I was determined to prove to him and myself that I could last longer. As my vision began to darken once again after five more seconds, it was me pushing forward to hold on and not him pulling me that showed my determination to him and caused another degrading chuckle to escape his lips.

I made it to a minute, with saliva oozing out all over the place, my wrists pulling tight at the rope restraining them, my vision blurry with tears and darkness, but I wasn't going to back off or show signs of fading. Fighting my instincts, I forced my eyes to stay open, and rather than trying to spurt out the cock intrusion, I attempted to swallow; to take more of it deeper. A minute fifteenth in, and I still was fighting to last longer. I was leaning hard into him to show my desire to serve. My eyes strained to remain open as my brain was trying to tell them to close and to let my body collapse. I began counting in my head to push for a goal. I wanted to get to thirty before I would allow my body to give in. With each number I counted off to myself, I felt more and more proud of my myself. I was closing in on my goal, when I began to feel my eyes winning the fight to close, and just as I got to thirty I let them shut. No longer pushing in and with my eyes shut, I waited to see when he would pull out, and I began to wonder if he was going to wait until I passed out. Fortunately, he pulled himself loose after about another few seconds, and I was again gasping to fill my lungs back up with air.

"Well done cunt, you doubled your previous time. Not bad for a slut hole. However, I regret that I must be on my way. I can't be wasting all my time on no good cum sponge like you, I have plenty of other more important things that need tending to."

Finishing his statement, I heard him began to grunt. I looked up to him still breathing a bit heavily, and began to get hit with a torrent of wet cum splatters on my face. He was jerking himself off onto me as if that was all I was there for. In a sense I guess I was, and it was with this realization that I truly felt like a used slut. He continued to shoot wad after wad onto my face, coating me like a glazed donut. When he finally finished, he stepped back into the house, reminding me that the last few minutes of deprivation and humiliation were performed on my front porch. He set the camcorder back on coffee table, got re-dressed, and then made his way back over towards me. He said nothing as he walked past me and down the porch to his car. I heard his door open and engine start as I remained kneeling in front of my door in a state of bewilderment. Just before he pulled away, he shouted out of an open window to me, "Thanks for the good time slut! Keep in touch!"

Hearing his car pull away, I stood up to enter my house. He hadn't even untied my hands before he left. He had simply just shown up to use and defile me, to make me do humiliating and degrading things, before getting himself off and leaving me to figure out what to do next. I had never felt so aroused and alive in my life. I hurried inside, closing the door behind me, and went to get my cell phone. With my hands tied behind me, fished it out of my purse, managed to unlock it and open up the dialer. Pressing the 1 to speed dial Sage, I laid it on my bed and turned to bend down and put my head to it as it rang. Sage answered after two rings, and immediately begun to ask questions.

I answered everything, and told her about the entire ordeal. she seemed pleased with my obedience, and really enjoyed hearing how he left me; she even playfully threatened to leave tied up until the next morning. However, the desire to watch the tape off my humiliation was too much to resist, and she acquiesced to come over to let me out and watch the tape.

To be continued...

12