Cynthia's Submission Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sage: Okay slut, now that your ass is properly stuffed, show me what a good little pet you are and get down on your hands and knees and crawl out into the open walkway at the end of the aisles, continuing away from the cubicle until you reach the end. Once you reach the end you may turn and come back. Just make sure to set the cam up first to capture you slutty pet crawl.

Me: Yes mistress.

As I adjust the secondary cam, I think to myself that this order will certainly be the most daring so far. I would have to crawl on my hands and knees a distance of about one hundred feet, while crossing the open area of the aisles. There were five sets of bookshelves on this floor, which meant I would have cross over four open aisle to reach the end before having to turn around and do it all again. With the cam in place I steadied my nerves before dropping down on to my hands and knees to begin my trek. I knew the aisle with the cubicles in it was clear so I crawled to the first end of the bookshelves. As I reached it, I slowed to peer around to corner to make sure the coast was clear. Satisfied that it was, I continued to the next one as quickly as I could. I used the same technique at each end I reached, wanting to make sure my chances of being caught were a small as possible. Of course I knew that at any moment someone could come down any of the aisles in front of me or the ones I had already passed and catch me in my humiliating situation. This knowledge of course both scared me and excited me.

With my pussy practically leaking I eventually managed to make it to the end. My path back I used the same cautious method I took out. It was on my way back that I began to picture myself as if I was an outside observer. I realized what an unbelievable sight I was. A high school teacher, with a buzzed shaved haircut, naked except for a collar and shoes, crawling on the floor of a public library, stuffed full with a pink butt plug, and all while capturing the act of depravity on webcam for my mistress who just also happened to be one of my 18 year old female students. The reality of the situation almost made my cum on the spot, though it should have been a moment of awakening at just how low I have sunk into this world of teacher/student submission/domination. I however safely made it back to my cubicle before I had time to ponder those thoughts any further, and had another set of instructions waiting for me from Sage.

Sage: Oh my, you truly are an obedient little pet slut. I feel as though you should be awarded for your obedience. I will allow you to cum now, but you must do so standing up in your cubicle while you stuff yourself with the dildo. Once you have cum, you may leave the library. However, you are to leave the plug inside your ass, your collar on, and you may not retrieve your dress to put back on. You will only be allowed to wear the jacket you brought along, and because I am in a good mood, I will allow you to put the dildo in the bag along with the tech equipment rather than have you carry it in your hand. You will drive back home and there will be an email awaiting you with the third and final task of the weekend. Is this all clear slut?

Me: Yes mistress.

Sage: Good, know let me watch my pet slut fuck herself to climax.

Just as obediently as I had with all the other instructions, I grabbed the dildo from the desk and brought it to my wet pussy. With one quick push, I slid the cock all the way into my wanting hole. Because I was already so aroused from the day's events I knew my climax would not take too long. My hand feverishly pumped the dildo into my box as my other flicked at my sensitive clit. Within moments I could feel the tell-tale signs of my impending orgasm. A few more pumps of the dildo, along with some quick flicks of my clit and I was at the moment of no return. The orgasm crashed over me, and my body trembled with it. My knees shook and threatened to give out, and my mouth gaped open in a silent moan. The high continued for a few moments more before I began to come down. As I did, the hand on my clit had to reach out to the desk to support some of my weight.

When I finally regained enough of my composure, I glanced up at the computer to see what if anything Sage had to say. All I saw was a simple word, and the indication that she had signed off.

Sage: Good.

Disconnected 1 minute ago

Slowly, I began to come fully back to earth. As I did, I started the process of packing up. I stayed naked the entire time until everything was turned off and properly stored away in my bag. Once everything was taken care of, I then put on my coat and headed out of the library. I am not sure if anyone noticed that I was no longer wearing what I had when I walked in, or that I was now wearing a sub collar, but just simple idea that someone could have made me cream myself some more.

To be continued....

Authors Note: Sorry for once again taking so long with the continuation of this story, all I can hope is that you are still eager to read it, and that it is as enjoyable to read as the others have been. I promise that I will continue this storyline, and that I will do my best to be quicker about the updates.

12