Cynthia's Submission Ch. 21

Story Info
Things get golden for teacher.
9.2k words
4.64
44.4k
21

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my stories, and I am sorry if the wait between chapters is longer than you would like. I am doing my best, and promise to keep writing them as long as the response to them is positive. As always, rating and commenting on the stories are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to make suggestions as to possible scenarios you like to see my characters attempt, please fire them at me.

*****

So the rest of my day went by in a blur, as I was constantly thinking about my morning encounters with Sage and Gerald, as well as what Sage had planned for me after school at the mall. I am amazed that I was even able to teach my last classes of the day. The autopilot of a teacher is a miraculous thing, as it got me to the end of the school day, and I was soon driving to the mall to meet Sage.

I texted that I was nearing the mall, and she responded indicating that I was to meet her in the parking lot of the JC Penny's. Within minutes I was there, and parked alongside of Sage's car; she waved me over to get into her car once I stooped. The crisp cool air breezed across my body and under the rather short flared dress as I exited my car and walked the short distance to get into hers.

"Hello my pet, I hope the rest of your school day was good, because I do believe you afternoon is about to get a lot more exciting soon. Go ahead and leave your keys in your car, you won't need them until later."

I exited her car, and quickly stepped over to my car to drop my keys inside; making sure that it was unlocked so I could retrieve them later. Returning to Sage, she began to lay out her plan for me.

"I am going to drive us over to the opposite side of the mall and park there. At that time, I will give you a bag containing items you will be changing into. You will take the bag and enter the mall, heading directly to the restrooms found just to the left of the entrance. Inside one of the stalls, you will open the bag and begin getting applying your new items to wear. Once you have gotten yourself changed, you will discard the dress you are currently wearing along with the bag in trash bin just outside the restroom corridor. Finally, you will proceed to walk

the length of the mall and exit to return your car parked here. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, then let's be on our way."

Sage then pulled out of the parking space, and drove us over to the exact opposite side of the mall, which was the main entrance to the shopping complex. As she re-parked, she reached behind my seat and grabbed a medium sized, brown paper bag. Handing the bag to me, she smiled and said, "Have fun slut."

I replied, "Thank you Mistress," before exiting her car and making way towards the entrance. It felt strange walking into the mall carrying the non-descript brown bag containing items I had no knowledge of. Fortunately it was a short walk from Sage's car to the entrance, and there were not too many people about. Inside, I quickly headed down the hall to the women's restroom, and prayed silently to myself that it would empty. To my dismay, there were two women standing at the sinks, and it looked as if two of the five stalls were occupied. Doing my best to push the nerves of others being around away, I entered the furthest vacant stall to the door. Within the stall I took a moment to sit and collect myself before continuing on with Sage's orders.

After, a few moments, and a few deep breathes, I opened up the bag I had carried in with me. The shock I felt from what was contained inside cannot be adequately explained in words. Knowing I was to wear whatever was inside, and then seeing the items, I nearly hyperventilated from fear. The bag contained a pink, pixie cut wig, a white, string tie bikini top, a white, patent leather collar, a pink lycra, micro mini skirt that looked to be no longer than seven inches in length, and a rubber butt plug with an attached bushy, foxtail. Wearing any one of the items in public would have been enough to make me uneasy, but I was going to have to wear all of them together and look the part of complete sex crazed loon. These items were better suited to wear to a rave rather than a public mall in which was in my own town no the less. The only thing I felt made the whole thing any easy to handle was the fact that at least the mall I was at, was located on the opposite end of town and was not the more popular mall for my students.

It took quite some time to really calm my nerves, and when I finally did I almost laughed aloud at myself. I realized that in the broad scope of everything I have done for Sage or with Sage, walking through a public mall, scantily dressed, wasn't nearly the most embarrassing or humiliating thing I have done. Once that registered in my mind, I lost all reluctance in completely the task at hand. I stood up, and got everything organized and laid out in front of me. The dress I was wearing came off and was put into the bag the other items had previously been residing. I started with the butt plug first as I figured it would just be easier to insert while I was naked. Using my own spit, I lubricated the bulbous toy, and then brought it to my tender hole. It slid into place easily; most likely thanks to the heavy battering my ass received earlier that morning.

With my bushy tail in place, I pulled on the tiny pink skirt. It stretched and hugged my hips, but did not do a good job of covering me up. From the front the hem line just covered my pussy, but in the back my butt cheeks were nearly half exposed. I would be giving quite the viewing of my ass as I walked. Adjusting the skirt as best I could for maximum coverage, I moved on to putting on the bikini top. In reality, it was just two small pieces of white fabric connected by some tiny stretchy string. The top had no lining, and when I got it into place my nipples were almost clearly visible beneath the tiny patches of fabric. Picking up the collar, I secured it around my neck before putting the bright pink wig on my head. Even though I was wearing clothes, I felt completely exposed in what I was wearing. The wig would most certainly catch the attention everyone, and once their attention was on me, it would be a certainty that I would not lose it.

I took a few moments in the stall to make a few adjustments and to wait for the restroom to clear out before I exited. In retrospect, that is a silly tactic, as I would be seen in moments anyway, so waiting for the restroom to empty was pointless. When coast did clear, I pensively walked out of the stall. As I did I felt the weight of the fox tail sway back and forth, causing the tiny skirt to rise up even more in the back. Before I exited the restroom to begin my trek through the mall, I stopped to look at myself in the mirrors. My reflection revealed the image of a scantily clad punk rock looking girl. The only relief I got from how I looked is that I figured if did happen to run into someone who knew me; it would be very hard for them to recognize me.

Taking one final calming breath, I reached for the door to exit, and as I did another woman was entering at the same time. She excused herself around me, but then froze to look back at me as she realized how I was dressed. I however did not stop, for I knew it was best for me to just power through the ordeal. As I passed the trash bin, I pitched in the bag containing what now seemed like a more appropriate dress, and then continued down the hallway towards the main area of the mall.

Once I turned the corner into main concourse, I knew I had no choice but to continue walking until I reached the other end. I decided best to walk a casually as possible, and not act as if anything was abnormal. Almost immediately people began to notice and started to gawk at me while taking double takes. I did my best to act as if I didn't notice and to keep my pace. As I walked the, the fox tail attached to the plug swayed so much, and I didn't dare look to see how it looked, or what it may be revealing. I only focused on getting to the finish line of my car.

Only moments into my journey, I began to notice a number of people begin to pull out their phones and cameras to begin capturing my humiliating walk. The idea that so many people were looking only caused me to flush with arousal. Added to that, was the unknown number of people who would be told about it, and shown the pictures and videos. I had no way of knowing who would see the pictures and videos, or where they would end up. I just had to assume that some of them would make their way to the internet.

By the time I was halfway through the mall, a small group of followers began to closely follow, and I even began to hear the murmurs of others stating I was a slut, or a whore. Again, my body flooded with the feeling of arousal and embarrassment. I had nowhere to hide from all of the prying eyes, and I knew that my only way out of the spotlight would be to reach my car. At that point I would just have to hope no one would follow me from there.

Nearing the end of the concourse and getting closer to the exit, I began to feel my wetness on my thighs, and could only wish it wasn't noticeable to the people staring me down. Reaching the door to exit into the parking lot, I realized no one had approached me and I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or relieved at this realization. Either way, I kept up my pace until I reached my parked car. I did not see Sage around, or her car, but as I got closer to mine I could see a note of some kind attached to my driver side window. Once I was close enough to make it out, I could that it was a note left by Sage, as the front of it had "For my SLUT" written out in black marker.

Just as I reached my car, I took my first look behind me to see if anyone had followed me out. I could see a few people looking in my direction from the doors, but no one had proceeded into the lot. Peeling the taped note off my window, I opened my door and sat down in the relative safety and private confines of my car. I took a moment to gather myself and collect my breath before I opened the note to read Sage's words.

"Well slut, if you are reading this, it must mean that you have completed your walk through the mall. Hopefully it wasn't met with too much hassle, and you were able to enjoy yourself. I want you to go home, and enjoy a nice night in by yourself. Of course I expect you to be naked, and to also update your blog with all the wonderful experiences you have had today. You'll find videos and pictures in your email that you can use to add visuals to your posting. As for tomorrow, I want you to be at school for our normal meeting time. Of course you are to be nude as per usual. Have a good night slut.

Sincerely,

Your Mistress

P.s. You may cum tonight, but only once

After reading the note, while I was initially disappointed that I wouldn't be seeing Sage tonight, I was happy that she had given me permission to get myself off. Putting the note down, I started my car and headed out of the lot and towards my home. It certainly felt strange driving as I was dressed, but I figured it was no different than the many times I had driven nude. Plus, I didn't notice any of the other drivers taking notice of me; well not as much as the people of the mall had.

Arriving home, I went inside and stripped out of the get up, and stashed it in my closet in case Sage wanted to make use of it again. I then booted up my computer before heading off to clean up, and eat. Feeling refreshed from my shower, and revitalized with a meal in my stomach, I focused my attention on updating my blog with the day's events. My email had a message from Sage that contained a couple of edited videos, and a few pictures from the morning meeting with Gerald, and Sage's use of me at school. I logged my account of the day, and everything I went through in a very detailed posting and uploaded the videos and pictures to occupancy the report. I reviewed everything for typos, as well as any identifying statements or visuals that would link the post to my true identity, before I published the new blog post.

When I finally completed the posting it was already pretty late, but that did not keep me from enjoy a good climatic finish to my night. I got into bed, and lay back as I got myself off remembering the day, and envisioning my future with Sage as my Mistress. The orgasm I had was like a firework finale to cap off a very sexual day, and seemed to continue on forever. Eventually, as with all things, it did come to an end, and I was completely spent. I don't even remember falling asleep. The next thing I know, I am waking up to the sound of my alarm. I don't think I moved the entire night as my legs were still partially splayed open, and my hand was resting on my stomach.

Waking up like that, I felt revitalized and ready to experience a new day serving Sage. I quickly showered, and grabbed a quick bite to eat, before heading out to meet Sage at school as was our routine. Just as the countless times in the past, I drove to my school nude, and then waited outside of the teachers' entrance for Sage to arrive. She showed up shortly after I did, and looked amazing as usual. She was wearing a pair of black leggings, and a scoop neck top with a tank underneath. The simplicity of her look was what made her so sexy in my eyes.

As she approached she grinned at me, while holding her bag over her shoulder. Unlike most other times, she had me kneel right where I stood rather than guide me inside. I took my position, and watched as she dropped her bag to the ground to go through it. From the bag she pulled out the collar and leash she had used with me before the break. Obediently I kneeled, as she fastened the collar around my neck and then clipped the leash to it. Picking her bag back up, she then proceeded to lead me around to the back side of the school.

I crawled behind her as she led the way to the back entrance of the school for the students' access to the sport fields. Sage stopped just outside of those doors, and set her bag down once again. She rummaged through it before producing a large plastic sports bottle without a lid. Handing it to me, she closed her bag back up, and spoke.

"So slut, I have been thinking long and hard about the confession you made yesterday morning. You know, the one about how you would have drank Gerald's piss if he asked to prove your devotion to me. Well, that got me to the idea that if you would have drank his, you certainly would drink mine. With that realization, I came up with the fun little task we are going to partake in now. You are going to hold that bottle in front of yourself slut, with your arms stretched out. I will then pull my pants down some, and proceed to squat over the bottle. Once I am in position, I will begin to release my need to pee that has been building since woke up this morning. It will be your job slut to make sure as much of my piss gets into the bottle as possible. Is this clear slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, then let us begin slut."

She turned to face away from me, and I stretched out my arms while holding the bottle in front of me. The bottle was securing in place between my two hands, and I watched as she peeled down her leggings to mid-thigh before hovering over my outstretched arms with her now exposed nether region. At first nothing happened, but after a few moments of silence a tickle began to flow from her privates. It started slowly, and then built up intensity. The initial flow missed the bottle, and splashed my arms and hands as well as the ground below. However, once her stream steadied I was able to adjust the bottle's position and capture the torrent of piss cascading down. The sound of her urine filling the plastic bottle was a break in the silence of the moment, and there was also a slight pungent smell that wafted towards my nostrils.

Soon, with the bottle nearly filled completely, Sage's stream began to come to a trickling stop, and I once again had to focus on moving the bottle to capture the last few drops. When she felt no more was to be expelled, she cocked her head back to me, and ordered me to lick her clean. Not even the notion that she had just urinated kept me from instantly complying with her command. The entire time I watched her pee, I was mesmerized by the pure perfect beauty of her pussy, and was hoping that she would allow me to taste it. I leaned forward and my tongue darted out to lick up the sweet nectar of her sex. The acidic, and bitter taste of her piss, only lingered for a moment before it was lapped away and replaced by her natural sweetness. However, before I could enjoy myself too much, Sage stood up away from me and pulled her pants back up. I was left kneeling, open mouthed, and holding a bottle of her piss. She reached for her bag once again, and retrieved the plastic lid to the bottle. Sage tossed it to me, and I screwed on. With the bottle capped, she took hold of it, along with my leash, and led the way to my classroom. Once inside, she set her stuff on my desk, unclipped my collar and leash, and then laid out her instructions for me as I knelt in front of her.

"Well slut, what I want you to do now is show me your gratitude by licking me to orgasm. I'm sure the preview taste you got earlier has made you pretty eager for more, and I am in need of some release."

Sage pulled her leggings down; this time to her knees, and I scooted up to present my face and mouth for her use. She was absolutely soaking wet, and I loved every second of my time with my face buried in her crotch. I felt her palm my head with one of her hands and then begin to speak as I kept up my elaborate tongue lashing of her slit.

"Oh yeah, that's my good little teacher slut. Lick my pussy like a good whore should. You are going to love drinking my piss slut, and I am going to love knowing you are doing so in front of your classes. Fuck yeah slut, just like that. Work that tongue you little dyke. I am expecting you to have that entire bottle finished by the time my class period is over. Oh god, I'm going to cum slut. I'm going to cum right now."

Both hands gripped my head, as she rode my face to a powerful orgasm and flooded my mouth with her juices. She shivered and shook for a few moments before releasing her grip and turning around.

"Use your slutty tongue on my ass now whore, as I lay out my plan for you."

Her ass was just a delectable as her pussy was, and I savored my time plunging my tongue into her back hole.

"You will make sure to drink just about all of my piss from that bottle before my class arrives, but leave some for when I show up as I plan to make your last few swallows a bit more fun. Also, you are to make sure that you only drink from the bottle when students are present. Do not drink from it between classes. God, slut your tongue feels wonderful. I wish I could have you eat out my ass all day. Unfortunately, now isn't that time, nor is it the place."

Sage then moved away and pulled her pants back up before continuing on.

"Tell me slut, what are you supposed to do between now and the time of my class?"

"I am to drink your piss from the bottle Mistress. I am to save some for your class, and am only to drink during class when students are present."

"Glad to know you were paying attention while I treated you; to my pussy and ass. Let's get you dressed for the day before school starts."

Sage grabbed her bag and pulled out a small, pink, polo style top and passed it to me. I took it and waited for her to hand me the rest of the outfit, but watched as Sage closed her bag and tossed it over her shoulder. When she noticed I hadn't dressed yet, she spoke.

"That's all you get today, so I recommend stay behind your desk today. I'll see you later slut, and enjoy your lovely beverage."

With a smile on her face, she turned and left my room. I quickly pulled the tight fitting polo shirt on, and was a bit nervous about my clothing situation. The shirt was very tight, and very short. It only barely reached my hips, so provided no cover for my lower half at all. Also, as Sage had not instructed I wear heels this morning, I was also shoeless. I would certainly have to make sure I stayed behind my desk today, and hope that no student tried to come around to ask questions. The only upside I figured would be that my state of nudity would be a helpful distraction to the fact that I was to drink a bottle full of piss as well. My commitment and strength was certainly going to be tested.