Cynthia's Submission Ch. 26

Story Info
A final chapter.
1.3k words
4.48
24.4k
11

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a fun time shopping for lingerie with Addison, and even let out another of my dark secrets from my time as Sage's submissive. I had told her about my evening in which I performed oral services in the glory hole booths. As she had for all my other revelations, Addison was not at all put off by it, and in fact seemed quite interested to experience something similar for herself. From what I had gather about Jerome in my first and only meeting with him, it was very likely that she would indeed experience an evening similar to the one I had; especially if she told him about it.

After she had dropped me off back at my house that evening, I took a long time to think about how lucky I was to have found a friend that I could share the recounts of my naughty adventures, and even sometimes partake in them with her. Having someone other than Sage that I could talk to about such a secret lifestyle helped alleviate so much of the stress and worry of it all. I was very fortunate to have a friendship with Addison; I truly believed she felt the same way.

As for my relationship with Sage, it had begun to become very much a routine it seemed for both of us. We both still enjoyed our times together, and I know I still loved submitting to her, but I sensed as the weeks passed that she had begun to shift her focus onto something else. Hoping it wasn't something I did, even fearing she was harboring resentment towards over my one night with Jerome, I finally mustered the nerve to ask her about what I sensed. It was just after one of our morning meet ups in my classroom. I of course was naked, and had just been untied from one of the classroom's desk where I had been secured while bent over as Sage fucked me long and hard with a strap-on. She was packing her bag after leaving me my clothes for the day, (a red asymmetrical dress, a garter belt, black lace top stockings, and a pair of red spike heels), and I stopped her to ask the question I had been wanting to ask.

"Mistress? Is everything okay? You have seemed distant lately. Have I done something to disappoint you?"

Sage paused for a moment, still looking down at her bag, before replying to my question.

"No my pet, you have done nothing but you are right that I have been distant. I am sorry for that. It is just that I believe our time together may be nearing an end."

I tried to speak, but Sage held her hand up indicating that she needed to continue speaking. I obliged her, and listened with an unsure look on my face.

"As you are aware of, the school year is almost over, and I will be graduating. Also, I just received my acceptance letter to college which is out of state. It is because of these things that I know our relationship will not be able to continue for much longer. So that is why I have been so distant lately, I have been trying to come to terms with the idea of no longer being your master, and having to move on with my life. Also, I have been wondering how best to make such a transition in life so that you would not be hurt by it."

We both stood in silence for a while as we let the weight of what Sage had confessed settle onto our minds. After a few moments, and before I could speak, Sage broke the silence stating I needed to dress in time for school to start, and that we both should think about what she had said before trying to come up with a solution. She further stated that she would be back after school, and that we could discuss it then. Without another word she turned and exited my room. Still in a state of shock from her revelation, I fumbled to get dressed before the morning bell rang.

My morning went by while I moved about it in a fog of thought. I hoped to see Sage during her class period, but she had skipped it; likely knowing that it would have been difficult for both of us to be in the same room together but not be able to talk. It was during lunch that my mind was lifted out of the fog, and it was thanks to an impromptu stop in by Addison. She had knocked on my door softly, and thinking it might be Sage, I rushed to answer it. Addison must have read my disappointment on my face upon seeing her and not my Mistress at the door, as she sweetly apologized. I told her she had nothing to apologize for, as I was just in a fog. As she entered my room, like a true friend, she quizzically asked me what was going on. Like a dam being broken, I flooded her with everything, and as an understanding friend she listened to it all.

When I finally finished spilling all my thoughts about what Sage had spoken of earlier, I felt so relieved. I needed to let it out, and thanks to Addison I was able to do so in a safe zone. She understood what I was going through and the difficulties of my relationship with Sage. When I look to her, and saw her sweet kind smile, I knew I was going to be alright. She didn't even say anything, and yet I knew that I was going to be fine once Sage left for college; I had a friend. I wasn't alone. I hugged Addison, and thanked her for listening to me at which point the bell rang and we had to separate to go back to our "normal" lives.

Just as she said she would, Sage arrived at my room after school. When she did, I was the one that did the talking. After empty my thoughts to Addison, I knew exactly what I wanted to tell my Mistress.

"You have been a wonderful Mistress to me. I have learned so much about myself, and have enjoyed so many things during my time as your submissive. You have allowed me to understand the person I truly am. I am forever thankful for that. Not being your submissive will be hard, but it is because you have been such a great Mistress that I know I will be fine. I am a better woman because of your tutelage. I will always be yours, but it is clear now that our relationship can grow no further. I must be free to explore my new self, and grow on my own. It has come time for us to part. This should not be seen as a negative, but instead this is for the best; it was of course inevitable. I love you Sage, and I always will."

Both of us had tears in our eyes as she stepped to me silently, and kissed me passionately on the lips. Our embrace only lasted for a few seconds, but it contained the fire and passion of our entire relationship. Stepping back, Sage looked me in the eye and said, "I love you too Cynthia." She then turned and left.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this series. I have had a wonderful time writing it, and hopefully you have as well while reading it. I know that this may seem like a sudden end, but understand that I just felt it time to put these series to bed. I no longer felt I could do it justice, and continue to give you the readers more without losing the true nature of the story. I hope that you can accept this as the end, and that you may enjoy some of my other stories just as much. However, I do want to note that though Cynthia's Submission may be over, I have the intention of including both Cynthia and Sage in future stories. So with that, I again say thank you.