The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

David arrived a few moments later, bringing along the last bottle of wine. Cynthia took the bottle from him and said, "Lay down, David." He rolled into the center of his mother's bed, facing up, and Lisa watched as Cynthia moved to sit beside him. She and her son looked at each other, smiles on their lips and in their eyes, as she began to unfasten David's trousers. She pulled downward and David lifted his hips to allow his mother to de-pants him. David's cock sprang up as his underwear was pulled down and Lisa gasped loudly at the sight before her. Cynthia casually wrapped her fingers around her son's growing member. Lisa was mesmerized as she watched her friend begin to stroke her own son's cock to full hardness. When she leaned over to begin sucking upon it, Lisa heard Cynthia mew happily. The sight of Cynthia sucking upon her own son's manhood was making Lisa dizzy with lust. The added alcohol didn't help, either.

Cynthia let her son's cock plop from her lips and she looked up with a smile into Lisa's face. She asked, "Would you like a taste?", and Lisa quickly nodded. Lisa realized that there was no going back once she had taken this next step down sin's highway, even as she settled on to the bed to David's other side. Cynthia wagged her son's cock in her direction and watched as Lisa leaned over and allowed her to guide David's cock between her lips.

As Lisa began to enjoy her son's manhood, Cynthia moved up the bed where David could get at the zipper at the back of Capris. She watched as Lisa began to slurp at her son's cock with more eagerness with each passing second, and smiled. Things were going according to her sinful plan.

Cynthia rolled from the bed as she watched Lisa was continue her feast upon David's cock. David let go a soft moan as the older woman's tongue played across his cock while his knob pressed into her throat. After a few more gulps, Lisa lifted her mouth up and off, and panting in lust, she offered his cock up for Cynthia. His mother, now only wearing her black underwear, leaned in and accepted his cock eagerly.

Lisa sat back to watch as Cynthia sucked noisily upon David's cock, and began to pull her clothing off. First went her Marine-scene blouse, under which she wore a white bra, and next went her white Capri's. She noticed that she and Cynthia had very similar tastes in underwear, both wearing stylish, lacy underwear that night. As she stepped out of her pants, Lisa took a moment to completely remove David's trousers and underwear.

Lisa settled back onto the bed, kneeling as Cynthia did, alongside David. Cynthia aimed David's cock her way once again, and Lisa returned her mouth to it. Cynthia stroked her son's balls, and then the back of Lisa's head as she sucked noisily at her son's crown. She then leaned into his crotch and licked his balls before slowly trailing her tongue up the underside of his shaft. Her tongue then joined Lisa's swirling around and across his knob, even touching the other woman's briefly. Lisa sighed when her tongue flicked across Cynthia's, and moaned when Cynthia pulled her mouth to hers and kissed her. Cynthia sensed that Lisa had never kissed another woman before, not with such lust, and it sent tingles through her body. It was a brief kiss, however, and Cynthia's mouth slipped away to wrap around David's knob and suck. Lisa let her mouth trail downward and she sucked one of his nuts into her mouth, drawing a moan from the young man. Back up she went, to take Cynthia's place sucking at his knob.

"I think he's ready," Cynthia whispered, and Lisa looked up, his cock still filling her mouth, to see Cynthia grinning. Cynthia reached down Lisa's back and popped her bra strap, freeing her large breasts. She reached beneath her and cupped Lisa's tits as she watched Lisa continue to suck upon her son's big cock. Lisa moaned happily as she began to squeeze her breasts gently in her hands.

"Go ahead, Lisa," Cynthia insisted after a few minutes. "Take him for a ride. He's ready to feel your hot pussy around his cock after what your pretty mouth has done for him."

Lisa reluctantly settled back, not believing what she was hearing, or what she was doing. She also couldn't believe what she was about to do. As Cynthia again sucked at David's cock, Lisa stepped off the bed and caught a look of herself in the dresser mirror. Her nipples were dark and rock hard at the crest of her tit-mounds. She couldn't remember a time her tits ached to be touched, as they did now. She pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, her recently trimmed blonde bush little more than a soul-patch above her pussy slot now, thanks to her son.

Lisa stepped to the side of the bed and stroked her hands across David's naked chest, feeling his muscles. She then leaned down to lick across his near nipple. He responded by stroking the back of her hear, his fingers going through her shoulder-length, platinum blonde hair as she kissed his chest. He caressed her shoulder, and then around beneath, to cup her hanging breast and give it a gentle squeeze. Next, David caressed her belly, making her giggle excitedly, before he touched her pubic mound.

"I want your pussy, Lisa," David whispered. "Get up here and fuck me."

"Yes, Lisa, fuck my son. Get up here and drop your wet pussy down his cock and ride him!" Cynthia was all but demanding her now, while still stroking her son's wet, throbbing cock. Lisa was entranced, from the sex and the wine, and again settled back, away from the young man. She looked down upon him, seeing lust in his face as well as his mother's. She was feeling lust as well, deep in her belly.

Cynthia moved up to sit beside David's head as they both watched Lisa. Cynthia was excited, watching her friend come to terms with this new experience. Her pussy ached and she reached between her thighs to find her juices already dampening her slit. She dragged a finger through her folds, sending a gasp through her lips as she did. A moment later, she watched Lisa hook her right leg across David's prone form and straddled his hips.

"That's it," Cynthia sighed. "Let yourself go, Lisa. Take what you want, what you deserve." She continued to finger her damp folds as she watched. David took hold of his cock and held it upright as Lisa aligned herself. Lisa lowered herself until his knob slipped along her slit, and when he stroked across her opening, she lowered herself ever so slightly. Lisa gasped as her body was penetrated and as David began to press upward into her, she groaned and recoiled. Cynthia echoed them as her fingers mirrored her son's cock and pushed high inside her vagina.

David reached out and took hold of Lisa's hips to hold her in place. Her pussy was incredibly tight for a woman of her maturity, and yet it was leaking heavily. His cock was soon lubricated well enough for him to press up into her while pulling her down into his lap. Lisa all but screamed as his cock popped fully into her. Her body exploded into an orgasm as intense as she'd ever experienced.

"Oooohhh! Uuunnggghh!" Lisa groaned as her climax exploded within her.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" Cynthia echoed, herself climaxing gently as she watched her friend. Her fingers danced in and around her cunt, making her juices flow thick into her palm.

As Lisa settled upon David's manhood, gasping for breath after her explosive outburst, Cynthia reached out and pinched her nipples, hard. Lisa gasped again and again, but soon she was moving atop David. It wasn't long before Lisa was fucking herself upon David's hard cock, now well lubed with her creamy juices. Cynthia looked into Lisa's face, while still holding Lisa's nipples painfully tight between her fingers and thumbs. Lisa smiled back lustfully.

"That's right, Lisa. Fuck my son," she said. "Fuck him good." And Lisa did.

For many long, passionate minutes Lisa bounced herself upon David's upright tool. His hands were on her flesh, caressing and squeezing. In turn, Lisa turned to bring one of Cynthia's offered nipples to her mouth, which she sucked upon greedily. She'd never before done anything with another woman, Lisa admitted between sucks to Cynthia. In response, Cynthia assured her, "This is not going to be the last time, either."

Lisa soon rode David's cock through another orgasm, though this latest was not nearly as intense or explosive as her first. Her tits bounced upon her chest obscenely as she bounced hard and fast upon his lap. She settled down and rocked and rolled her hips, stirring her juices with his cock, before again picking up her previous fuck pace. David was amazing, and she wondered how he could possibly be holding back from dumping his hot load inside her.

"Let's change it up a little," David offered after a few minutes.

"Why don't you go to your hands and knees?" Cynthia directed. "Let's get a little doggy action going, shall we?"

As Lisa moved into position, David moved to kneel behind her. Cynthia, wanting to be a part of the action, took hold of her son's cock and guided it back to Lisa's pussy, but only after stroking her fingers along her friend's slit. As David began to fuck her with long, deep strokes that had Lisa gasping and grunting louder with each passing moment. Cynthia licked up the creamy juices she'd stolen from Lisa's pussy as she watched her son drive his powerful cock into her. It was a sinfully exciting sight, and she began to crave her son and his cock.

Cynthia rolled onto the bed near the headboard and lay spread eagle watching them. Soon, Lisa was Lisa panting through another orgasm, brought on by David's powerful cock. Even before her friend had finished moaning, Cynthia pleaded, "Come up here and fuck me, Son. I need your cock, now!" She was pulling her naked labia open for him, and David was all but drooling at the sight. He pulled free of Lisa, who rolled onto her side facing her hostess, and moved quickly between his mother's parted thighs. Lisa had a ring-side seat as she watched the young man take his dripping cock in hand and plow into his mother's gaping, dripping, and willing pussy slit.

"Oooohhh, Soooo good!" Cynthia moaned loudly as David's cock slid into her fully. He fit inside her so well, and her body began to tremble as his warmth radiated in her. His cock pulsed and sent waves of pleasure through her, even before he began to slide along her tunnel, fucking her with slow, loving strokes.

David settled atop her then, laying his full weight upon her as he began to drive his hips hard into her groin. His cock, well lubricated with Lisa's cream, pistoned smoothly within her own fuck slot. He was well acquainted with her pussy, having been her lover for nearly half a decade now, and he soon had settled into their own private fuck rhythm.

David hooked his arms under her knees and pushed them back along each side of her firm breasts. Lisa crawled up beside them and began to cup and squeeze Cynthia's tits as David pounded her into the mattress. Cynthia was grunting and groaning with every thrust of her son's cock into her, and was loving every minute of it. She wanted to cum, just as Lisa had several times already, and she needed her son's cock to bring her off. And that was just what he was doing to her.

"Yes, yes, David! Fuck me good!" She panted as David did as he was told. His cock popped free between thrusts, only to ram home again and again, sending her rapid towards her first orgasm of the evening. When Lisa began sucking at her nipples, and as David drove himself onward, she began to feel the rush of her climax.

"Oh, yeessss!" she sighed as her pussy erupted around her son's manhood, adding further lubrication to their lust. Her body twisted beneath his and his cock started to pulse within her cunt.

Suddenly David was grunting. His thrusts became erratic. His sweat dripped into her face. His mouth hung open. His eyes glazed over and rolled back in his head. And a moment later, his cock throbbed and cum began to spurt high into her womb. David growled as his mother's pussy milked his cock, all the while his seed flowed into her. He often worried that one day he was going to knock his own mother up, but that was a worry he only had when away from her. With his cock buried to the hilt inside her, he didn't give a shit.

"Aaaahhh, yeessss, Baby!" she moaned beneath her son, clawing at his back as she felt him breeding her. "Give it to Mommy! Give Mommy all of your cum!" Cynthia had all but forgotten about the woman, who sat beside her, watching as she was filled with sinful seed.

"So beautiful," Lisa sighed, seeing the combined look of love and lust upon her friend's face as they shared the most intimate of moments. She stroked Cynthia's hair, and then leaned down to kiss her. Cynthia kissed back, her eyes tightly closed, her not knowing whose mouth was on hers until she recognized the softness. She reached up and held Lisa's head in her hands, kissing her back deeply, as David's cock began to soften in her. She was still kissing Lisa heatedly when her son slipped out of her.

David saw his semen leaking out before his mother's vaginal hole closed, a sight he took in as he crawled off the bed and gathered up his clothing. David headed out of her room, likely towards the shower down the hall. Cynthia gently pushed Lisa away and looked into her eyes. She stroked Lisa's naked shoulder and asked, "Would you like a taste?"

Lisa looked down into her face, startled at the question, and then realized just what was being asked of her. Lisa's gaze went down the recently cum-filled slit between her parted thighs, an area completely shaved of any pubic hair and now glistening with sweat, cream, and cum. "Go ahead, Lisa," she whispered seductively. "You know you want to, and I want you to."

As if in a daze, under Cynthia's sinful spell, Lisa moved between her friend's wide-spread thighs and lay down face-to-face with her pussy. The aroma was overwhelming, and with the aid of Cynthia's guiding, insisting hands, Lisa brought her mouth down into the sloppy mess and began to lick and slurp at another woman's pussy for the first time in her life. And it wouldn't be the last time, not by a long shot, if Cynthia had her way. Lisa's entire life had been turned on its head, and as David's cum slipped from his mother's vagina and onto Lisa's tongue mouth, she moaned in satisfaction. Her pussy fluttered on Lisa's tongue and she reached between her friend's thighs to push two fingers inside Lisa's pussy. Slowly, she moved until she could bring her head around and her mouth up to Lisa's dripping slit. All the while, her friend remained mouth-locked to her own aching pussy. Her tongue following suit as it slithered high into Lisa's vagina, drawing a low moan from her mouth as well as a gush of cream from her hole.

Cynthia began to climax upon Lisa's tongue, knowing that she'd brought yet another woman into the folds of the sinful Matrons Club.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12