Cy's First Time

Story Info
Rent an alien body for best sex in the universe.
1.1k words
3.75
11.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MBeliz
MBeliz
2 Followers

Intergalactic Sex Bar - Issue 2 Cy's First Time

Rina and I strolled casually around the outer walls of the Sex Bar, peeking in the glass doors of the sex rooms. There was one room full of Crinths. They were changing colors, swaying like a mass of seaweed in a rhythmic current. I saw two suddenly flicker like strobe lights. That created a slow chain reaction, causing others to flicker and then fade to a deep purple.

"There's your room, Cy!" Rina whispered, nudging me with a tentacle. We had 30 minutes in these bodies before we were back where we started. Rina looked like a blue octopus - a Dili. She was obviously female, but as a Crinth, I had no gender, which was more odd than I expected. I felt the urge to put a bow at the tips of my sea grass to declare myself female. Strange.

"Let's get a drink first, Rina. We will get a better catch if we play it cool." I was fighting the urge to dash into that room of other Crinths. Crinths may look like seaweed with a face, but the entire body is genitalia. Among the known ilfs in the universe, Crinths rank toward the top for pleasurable arousal and orgasms, and it was unusual that their bodies were available to rent.

We sat down and a sleek bartender with silver fur and large black eyes handed us menus with holograms of the drinks. I chose the Swamp Cocktail with fog falling over the brim, fitting for the misty planet of Crinths. Maybe others would think I was a Natural. Rina chose the Mystery Potion served in a red beaker.

"Oh my, are you vibing with the hunk of wood? He is making me turn pink," I said to Rina. A Trunkman was staring a hole into her, and she was starting to shine and smell like lilies in full bloom. I was also aroused at the sight of the muscular tree creature. He came over and whisked Rina off to a sex room, and I was left alone.

I sighed and sipped my foggy drink. Two green lizard-like ilfs approached me. "Want to join us in the room with the other Crinths?"

"Sure!" I said gratefully. I tried to hop off my stool, but as a Crinth, all my moves were in slow motion as if I were under water. I swayed down gently and followed my new lizard friends. "We are Jolly Joys," the other lizard ilf said. One of the Jelly Joys had two green bulbous sacks, a cross between breasts and testicles, but with a sphincter in the middle. The other Jelly Joy had two sphincters with one sack in the center. The two seemed very excited to get into a room together.

The three of us entered the sex room. The light above the door was green, which meant more ilfs were welcome, but it was a bit crowded already.

I joined a group of three other Crinths copulating, and my seaweed strands touched two of the nearest Crinths. I could feel the difference between them. The Crinth to my right was a bright fuchsia, and its leaves felt more slippery than my own, which made me want to rub them more. The Crinth to my left was a peach color, with rougher leaves. The peach Crinth tickled and stimulated my branches. I entangled my strands with the slippery Crinth and rubbed against them quickly, while I rubbed other strands against the rougher Crinth more slowly, and harder. The third Crinth in our group, who was half pink and half purple at the moment, reached out a strand and slipped it into my mouth gently.

I felt my whole body getting closer and closer to orgasm. My slippery companion climaxed first. Its body was flashing bright and fast in the dimly lit room. It was disorienting. It gripped my strands and shocked me. I was dizzy, and the branch in my mouth was circling my seaweed tongue, bringing me closer and closer to total bliss. Then I climaxed, and I felt my body jerking. I was flashing like a strobe in sync with my slippery partner, and then the rough Crinth joined us. The fourth Crinth was next, and our flashes were in sync, and went out in the same sequence as they began. I felt as if everything in the universe was wonderful, and that I was emitting the most positive energy as a gift to the cosmos, and joining something glorious. But make no mistake, the feeling was completely sexual.

I needed some vapors after that. I turned to leave the room, and that's when I saw something I have never seen before, in person or even in hologram.

The Jelly Joys rubbed their lizard-like arms against each other's sphincters, their green, delicate hands emitting a natural lubricant. They pressed their large sacks against each other's tight holes. Their sacks seemed similar to water balloons, and I watched them attempting what appeared an impossible act. I was afraid they would rupture their own sacks.

"Jing, give it to me, give it to me now!" One said to the other.

"Oh, Clee, I am giving it to you. Put both inside me. Oh yes, one is almost inside me, ohhh!"

Indeed, Clee managed to finally shove the left sack into Jing's right hole. They both seemed to get extreme pleasure at the moment the sack was fully enveloped. Clee pushed the other sack into Jing's other hole with more eagerness than the first, as if it were painful to leave it out.

Jing was reaching its slippery hand into Clee's middle hole to relax Clee's muscles. Clee leaned back its long head, stretching its green neck and making a clicking sound. Jing pushed its sack into Clee's middle hole, and the Jelly Joys started singing in high, operatic voices. The other Crinths turned their seaweed faces to watch this beautiful union, three sacks, sucked into each other's bodies. The Jelly Joys dropped their arms to their sides, fingers dripping, and leaned back, feeling the strain, the sensation of penetrating and being penetrated simultaneously.

I wondered how they would ever get apart. Then they fell to the ground in a puddle of bodily fluid. I was worried they were hurt. "Clee, Jing, are you ok?" I asked.

They struggled apart, and I watched as Clee pulled two deflated sacks out from Jing's outer holes. In the process, Jing's holes were turned inside out, and they were swelling with fluid. Jing in turn pulled its wrinkled sack out from Clee's center hole, and Clee's skin was pulled inside out and started filling rapidly with fluid. They were reversing their order of sacks.

As I moved closer for a better view, I fell back into my boring, familiar body, a damp mess on the locker room floor. Rina was there too, with a smile and glassy eyes. My universe had just gotten bigger, and so had my sexual appetite.

MBeliz
MBeliz
2 Followers