Czech Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
729 Followers

I described growing up in Chicago, the awful winters with the wind blowing off the lake, my close relationship with my mother, my school daze and life in New York. Why she looked utterly fascinated by all of my mundane stories, I can't quite fathom.

But, it was during our after work soiree's that Lenka opened up to me also. An only child, her father died when she was five and she was raised by a single mom, just like me.

"I remember my father as kind man, gentle man. He made me laugh...making silly faces..." Her sad eyes moistened briefly before she smiled at me.

While Lenka's mother struggled to make ends meet, she earned enough for her daughter to take ballet and gymnastics lessons.

But, Lenka was a top notch student with an ear for languages. She spoke English, Russian and French.

"I like English best of all...hard to learn but I want go to US someday..." she said wistfully.

"Was it mandatory to learn Russian?" I asked, incorrectly guessing that the Soviets still occupied her country when she was in school.

"No, the soldiers left when I was very young...but it is long story... I will bore you"

"Oh, please tell me?" I pleaded.

I ordered another round of drinks and waited patiently for Lenka to resume.

"When I was in...what you Americans say...ah yes...high school, I fall in love for first time. Pavel was very handsome and he liked me too. But...he was Russian...er...half Russian. His mother was Czech but father was Soviet soldier...a big problem in my country," Lenka took a gig gulp of vodka and continued.

"I keep this a secret from my mother and I have to sneak around to see him. She would forbid me if she found out because she grew up when the Russians occupy my country. You see, she hates Soviets. When I was little girl, she told me about the tanks in the streets, the soldiers always bothering people, arrest people and the prisons full with party dissidents.

Anyway, I see Pavel for maybe one year and my mother...she don't know. He teach me Russian and I ask him to only speak Russian so I can learn.

Pavel, he always want me to make love with him but I am stubborn and ask him to wait. One night we go to party and he get drunk. He tell me no more Russian until I make love with him. I tell myself that I love him so I say ok.

Big mistake, after we make love Pavel don't want to see me no more. I am smart and understand that he only wanted one thing from me. He never love me just want to make love.

One day after school I wait for him and yell at him. He is bigger than me but I know that I am stronger than Pavel. He never exercise. He is what you Americans call a 'couch potato'.

When Pavel try to hit me, I punch him in eye, very hard. Oh, he yell and scream and cry like little baby. I have no sympathy for Pavel and tell him I will hit other eye if he try to hurt me ever again.

I think my mother will not find out but Pavel's mother see her in store one day and tell her what I did. Pavel is with her and his eye is swollen and purple. When my mother come home she is very angry with me but also very proud that I beat up Russian. Crazy huh?" she said with so much humor that I laughed out loud.

On another night as we sat in the bar, I learned that Lenka graduated near the top of her class at the University and had aspirations because of her talent with foreign languages to go into the overseas diplomatic service. But, with any government position, regardless if its the US or Czechoslovakia, its not what you know but who you know.

"...so I am interpreter for foreigners, movie people, business men, wealthy tourists...it is how you say, 'a living'...I live with my mother, help her pay for food, rent, clothes..."

Lenka's honest portrayal of her life had endeared her to me. During her poignant conversations, I found her to be guileless, charming and unaffected with herself, despite her startlingly pretty looks.

When I arrived on the movie set in the morning and saw Lenka, my heart would flutter. Her warm smile would penetrate every part of me and I reveled in the feeling of that I was falling for her.

Was there a chance for me? Lenka's loves in her young life revolved around men and while she was unattached at the tender age of twenty-three, no mention of a liaison with a woman. But, was that something Lenka would readily admit to anyone let alone a stranger from a different country?

When most of the exterior shots around Prague were in the can (movie talk) we set out for a location some miles outside the city.

The nearby town didn't have sufficient hotel space for the entire cast and crew, and I was delighted to hear I would share a caravan or trailer with Lenka.

The hours of filming were longer because of the logistics involved. Intensely boring for me because I was along as an observer not an active participant (most authors are there for input on the script, if needed but no one asked me anything)

Lenka was very busy, barking orders to her countrymen on the set and it gave me an opportunity to observe just how stunningly lovely she was with her lustrous blonde hair, creamy complexion and sleek figure.

At night in the caravan, we'd swill vodka with cranberry juice and I discovered that Lenka, like most Europeans could hold her liquor. By the third or fourth round, I was very loopy while she appeared to be perfectly normal.

It was during one alcohol laced evening when Lenka asked me about the content of the movie.

"...film is about two girls...ah...in love?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered in a slurred voice, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

The two lead actresses were very competent and projected the caring and depth of feeling that the characters had in the story. I was pleased with the performances but Lenka was veering into different territory.

"Please don't be angry with Lenka...but why you write that kind of story..."

The moment of truth was at hand. The original tale was based in fact from my relationships with Sigrid, Roxanne and Hanna.

As I gulped down another primitive Cosmo, I told Lenka about my sexual orientation and the women who directly impacted my life. Her expression of innocent curiosity didn't change once as I prattled on.

"It take a lot of courage to tell me..." she stated.

At the time, it was difficult to judge Lenka's reaction and mentally I rebuked myself for speaking truthfully. However, she was just as open and friendly towards me as before. I chalked it up to the mature attitude that Europeans possessed concerning sex and sexuality.

The following evening our friendship took a different tack that totally surprised me. Our trailer was equipped with a sink and toilet but for baths or showers a trip to the hotel was a necessity. By day three, I was feeling overripe and in desperate need of soap and water on my body. The sponge baths in the caravan just weren't cutting it for me.

When I informed Lenka that I was headed to the hotel for a hot shower, she extolled her need as well. A sort walk later, we arrived to find that one of two was occupied. I wanted Lenka to go ahead of me but...

"No...we can share, ok?" she asked with pleading eyes.

The thought of seeing her naked, nearly made me swoon. Lenka pulled me toward the curtain, reached in and turned the water on. As she gazed at me with a "come hither" smile, I realized her true intent.

In the tiny adjacent dressing area, Lenka removed her robe and I almost gasped out loud. The sight of her trim, toned and exquisite symmetrical body wowed me to my core. My eyes traveled the length taking in her curves, baseball sized breasts, full dark blonde bush above her pussy and lean muscular legs.

My hands were shaking as I removed my "T" shirt and shorts. I'm not prepared for this, my brain screamed at me.

It was tight quarters in the small space and our soapy bodies made contact several times, sending small jolts of current into my vagina. While I was nervous, Lenka giggled and pinched my compact butt a couple of times.

"I wash your back..." she demanded.

The sensation of her hands and washcloth on my skin ignited a nuclear holocaust in my loins. My crevice was positively boggy and I could faintly detect the pungent odor in the air around us.

When Lenka washed then palmed my ass, I dizzily lost my footing and slumped against her.

"You like when I clean you..." she breathed sexily in my ear.

All I could do was nod my head because at the moment speech escaped me. After a generous rinse, I did the same for her. I took it slow as my hands caressed the slick flesh of her back until they came to rest on her cute rump.

Lenka sighed her approval as I massaged her taut butt. However, a public bath was undesirable for any further exploration and instinctively we both recognized this as she helped me out of the shower.

"You will wait for me? I am almost finished..."

I wasn't going anywhere without Lenka and as the steam billowed around me, she sang a song in Czech that sounded full of life.

As we walked back to the caravan, Lenka took my arm and her green eyes smoldered with a look of predation.

Oh my God, she wants this to happen my mind shouted silently

Inside, we fell on her on the bed which barely afforded one person any comfort, Lenka gazed at me with affectionate eyes.

"Until I meet you, I never think about woman...this way..."

When she blushed, my heart pounded savagely in my chest.

The luminous beauty in my arms held me close and lightly kissed my cheeks. I audibly moaned as Lenka brushed her lips over mine.

Tenderly and with yearning Lenka kissed me. I can't recall another time that the simple act resonated so deeply within me. When her tongue wormed its way into my mouth, I groaned my acceptance, my absolute need. We necked until my lips felt numb and I planted gentle wet smooches over her lovely face, neck and shoulders.

Slowly, I opened her robe, savoring the sight of her elegant upper torso. I drank in the beauty of her creamy skin, small breasts and flat belly. But, what intrigued me the most were her succulent little nipples with the puffy base and pointy pencil eraser size ducts on top.

I had to restrain myself from engulfing one because I wanted to prolong Lenka's first time and truly make it memorable. As my hands squeezed and palmed her tits, I gloried in the downy texture of her skin.

"Oh...oh...oh...you make Lenka feel good..." she sighed.

That's all I had to hear and lowered my lips to a straining bud. Consumed by a titanic hunger, I suckled, nipped and licked Lenka's nips until she cried out, panting in breathy gasps. My relentless lips pulled insistently on the tender flesh as she mumbled words in Czech that were beyond my understanding.

Finally, I let a swollen protuberance slip from my mouth and started the inexorable journey to Lenka's golden triangle. Trailing wet kisses over her tummy, I picked up the faint scent of her sex and it grew stronger until my face was poised just above.

You're ready my sexy Czech goddess, my brain intuited, and I dove for her privates like a Stuka during the Blitzkrieg. I devoured Lenka with an uncontrolled lust, basting her labia and clit with whirling feathery licks.

Lenka's butt was elevated off the bed, riding my tongue, pushing it deep into her sopping crease. To say the girl was wet is an understatement, her gash bubbled like a leaky faucet, coating my throat with her distinctive tartness.

I shoved one then two fingers into Lenka's steaming hole and her head flailed from side to side as she yelled words in her native language. In spite of the language barrier, I knew her orgasm was nearing the boiling point and doubled my efforts. I wanted the act of girl on girl sex to eclipse anything she previously experienced in her young life.

Lenka had the most tumultuous orgasm, I've ever witnessed as she thrashed on the bed, pounding her soaked slit on my mouth and coating my face with her sticky juices. It seemed like an eternity before she calmed down and gazed at me with a faraway look in her eyes.

To show my appreciation, I triumphantly licked my lips with the biggest shit eating grin I could muster. Suddenly, Lenka sat-up.

"Now...my turn..." she whispered in a husky voice, and oh sweet Jesus but the girl was a natural.

The caravan was a rockin' and a rollin' as I rode my lovers tongue to multiple orgasms. Steam covered the windows and the passionate cries of two women in heat filled the night air.

It was nearly dawn when we snuck over to the hotel for a refreshing hot shower. What a sight we were, two naked ladies cavorting in the stall like a couple of kids. I was positively giddy with joy.

Now the long hours on the set were almost unbearable as I watched Lenka work. Several times she consulted me on the meaning of the words in the script (something I might add that she never did before). With her back turned to the actors and crew, she'd gaze at me with a soulful expression and mouth the words,

"I want...sleep with you." Her need came across loud and clear.

When filming was concluded for the day, we'd rush back to the trailer, stopping at the catered dinner spread to grab some food. As soon as the door shut, we were all over each other, the sound of wet slobbery kisses dominating the air.

Those four heavenly weeks on location in that backwater Czech town will live in my memory until I breath my last. I fell hopelessly, madly in love with Lenka and in some way, I realized that she was at the very least infatuated with me. She certainly showed all the signs.

Lenka's sweet caring nature and playfulness were the ultimate turn-on. During the night when sleep escaped us, she'd chatter in English often asking me the true meaning of a word or phrase. Sometimes I would tease her,

"You're just using me so you can learn English and speak like an American..."

"What you mean...using you?" she asked with a quizzical expression in her adorable accent.

"...like with Pavel..."

"Not true! Not true!" she stated vehemently until she saw the sly grin on my face.

Pretending she was annoyed, Lenka would play wrestle with me on the bed. Her strength impressed me and although I looked more muscular, she was as strong if not stronger than me.

While her thirst for linguistics nearly rivaled her thirst for my piquant juices, our impromptu lessons were often interrupted for a round of lovemaking. I'd purposely left my two best friends, the dildo twins at home. The last thing I wanted was some customs official snooping through my luggage and finding...

One night, I lamented the fact to Lenka who stared at me with uncomprehending eyes. When I grabbed a cylindrical bottle of hand lotion and made buzzing sounds, her eyes grew wide and she chuckled in the most endearing way.

The next evening Lenka surprised me with a cucumber that she must have secured from the catering wagon. We hammered the poor vegetable in each others twats until it was as limp as an overused penis and buried it next to the trailer as a fitting memorial for services rendered.

After all the casual encounters that I had chalked-up over the years, I had found someone that genuinely appeared to enjoy my company, seemed to care about me, took a deep interest in my feelings, my wants and needs.

During our time together, I'd gaze adoringly at Lenka as she laughed or smiled at a joke that only she thought was funny. Her entire countenance would light-up and I'd chuckle along with her even though I had no clue as to what she meant. The girl had the gift of gab and while I had no desire to learn her mother tongue, I could listen to her for hours as she chattered away in both languages.

Lenka could effortlessly shift emotional gears from light hearted to serious, impetuous to mannered and innocent to saucy. My spirit soared in her glowing presence and my heart would pound mercilessly.

I loved her, I had fallen hard and fast for the Slavic goddess.

When we returned to Prague for filming to commence on the sound stages, I asked Lenka to move in with me at the hotel. Although she declined citing her commitment to her mother, she did manage to stay several nights during the week.

But, a sobering reality entered my mind when I realized that we had only a few weeks left to be together. To make matters worse the interior shots were of the more intimate variety. Sometimes, the set was cleared of extraneous persons because the script called for various nude scenes.

The love affair between the two protagonists mirrored my life very closely and it was difficult to watch the disintegration of their relationship without my emotions running riot. My very real affair with Lenka was coming to an end and I would return to the United States desolate and forlorn.

On a cool September afternoon filming concluded in Prague. The wrap party was a raucous affair but I stood glumly in a dark corner, unable to move as a parade of tears tumbled down my face. The next morning I'd be on a jet bound for the US and Lenka would no longer be a part of my life. My soul was in the depths of despair.

Lenka walked up to me and without saying a word, put her arm around me and held me as we walked back to my hotel. In the room, I lay on the bed enfolded in her loving embrace. The storm of feelings inside me refused to go away. Lenka was everything to me now. How could I possibly return to the States without her?

At the time, my courage failed me. I wanted to ask her but something much more important burned in my heart. As she tenderly rubbed my back in a very soothing way, the words I could no longer keep hidden fell from my lips.

"I love you, Lenka," I blurted out.

Lenka held me so tight that it took my breath away and murmured some words in Czech. She pulled back and gazed at me with an adoring expression.

"Lenka, love you..." and pointed to her heart.

I burst into tears of joy and wept on her shoulder.

"Don't cry, Jordan...love supposed to be happy... not sad..."

Just the way she said my name Jor Dan made my heart soar with delight

"I'm happy...you've made me so happy..." I blubbered helplessly.

I tried to explain how much she meant to me and how difficult my return home would be without her. Then, I saw the tears in Lenka's eyes and knew she was suffering the same anxiety. What will I do without you, my mind cried in misery.

"You are here now, Jordan...I cannot remove..." she stated with wet eyes, motioning with her hand over her heart.

We clung to each other as the answer to our dilemma remained elusive.

On the long journey home I pined for Lenka and made frequent trips to the lavatory for crying jags. By the time I arrived at the final leg of my journey, Chicago, my eyes were swollen and red.

I had promised to visit my mother when filming ended in Prague and there she was at the airport. As soon as she saw my face she frowned and I collapsed in her embrace, the tears coursing down my cheeks.

"My sweet child...are you that glad to see me? What's wrong sweetheart...can you tell me?" her voice was filled with parental concern.

I was thirty-two years old but still felt like my mothers' little girl during my emotional upheavals. In the car I blubbered and bawled my way through the story of my love affair with Lenka.

"...I can't live without her mom...I love her..." and buried my weeping face in my hands.

When we reached the house, my mother made us some tea. It was her remedy for most of life ailments and on many occasions when I shared a mug with her, I had to agree. But, this time...

"Jordan...dear...I want you stop crying and listen to me, ok?"

It took a lot of fortitude but I managed to stop the flow of moisture from my eyes and gaped at my mother.

If you really love...ah..."

"Lenka..." I finished her thought.

"...you have to find a way to be with her. Do want to live in Czechoslovakia?"

smj54ap
smj54ap
729 Followers