D Day

Story Info
A hitchhiker becomes our lover.
4.1k words
4.72
13.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
809 Followers

Hi to all my lovely, patient readers. Firstly, sorry for the long gap between stories. Real life has been somewhat hectic for all sorts of wonderful reasons. I am working on new parts of some of my other stories but this one came out almost fully formed. Thanks to K and M and as always, my wonderful wife, Jodie. Love you so much.

Anna

xxx

--------------------

Present Day

I slowly roused from sleep and, not wanting to disturb my sleeping loves, slowly slid myself out from under the duvet. I stood and walked around the bed to the door, unhooking my silk robe and wrapping it around my naked body.

I turned and took in the beautiful sight of my perfect lovers. We had fallen asleep, me as Jodie's big spoon and Kay facing her. Jodie's straight, long blond locks framed her beautiful elfin face and Kay's wavy gold-blonde hair was arrayed behind her. The covers were down, exposing Kay and Jodie's wonderful physiques. Jodie's slender frame is a beautiful contrast to Kay's slightly fuller figure with her wonderfully large breasts that Jodie and I will never tire of.

--------------------

One Year Ago

Kay had, quite literally, walked into our lives almost a year before. Jodie and I had been out of town for the weekend and were driving back home late morning on a bright summer's day.

As we came down the narrow country road we saw a young woman walking in the same direction on the path at the side. Her hair was tied back with a scrunchie and she had a backpack slung over one shoulder. She was wearing a plaid shirt, tied up high, denim shorts and good walking shoes. As we approached she turned and we saw her hopefully hold out her thumb. It was kind of difficult to ignore the fact that she had a much larger bosom than either Jodie or myself. Neither of us have ever really been what you might call tit-women, but they really are magnificent. I was driving and Jodie said, "We should give her a lift, Posh."

I smiled and squeezed her hand. One of the many, many reasons I love my wife is her sense of empathy with almost everyone she sees or encounters.

I pulled up just passed this young woman, I was guessing she was maybe twenty, and saw her start to trot towards us. Jodie got out and opened the back door for her, "Hi! Where are you going? Need a lift?"

She grinned and answered, "Oh thank you! Yeah, I'm just heading south to the coast, will you be going anywhere near?" She had a delightful Australian accent.

Jodie smiled and said, "Get in. It so happens we live on the coast so we can take you all the way."

She happily slung her backpack across the back seat and climbed in, closing the door behind her. Jodie got in and, as we pulled off, our passenger said, "I'm Kayla by the way, but please call me Kay. I'm from Oz, as if you can't tell from my accent."

She giggled and I smiled at her in the rear view mirror. She had a delightful, open face and blue eyes, darker than Jodie's but still quite mesmerising.

Jodie did the introductions, "I'm Jodie and our chauffeur for today is Anna."

She didn't mention at that point that we are married.

"Lovely to meet you both," she said, "thanks so much. I got dropped in the last village and I was told I'd probably get a ride to the coast on this road, and they were right. How much further is it? I'm dying to see the sea."

I checked the sat nav and said, "About thirty minutes. Where are you going to stay? Do you need help finding somewhere?"

"Oh, that'd be great! I was planning on looking for a hostel or an AirBnB. Thanks so much! Always good to know some locals."

Jodie put her hand on my wrist and said, "Posh, she can stay with us, can't she? The spare room is made up anyway."

I saw a quizzical look in Kay's eyes and her brow creased a little. "You guys live in the same house?"

I smiled back at her and said, "We do, Kay. We're married... to each other. I hope that doesn't offend you?"

Her face lit up and her voice lifted a little and said, "Oh, awesome! I'm so happy for you both! And I'd love to get a room with you. I can pay my way."

Jodie turned back to talk to her and said, "We won't hear of it. You will be our guest, Kay."

And so we had a house guest. So far she seemed bright and easy to get along with, so I wasn't overly worried.. When we arrived at the cottage and showed her to her room she practically squealed with delight.

"Wow girls, this is so much better than any B 'n' B. Are you sure I can't pay you?"

Jodie replied, "If you say that one more time I may have to get annoyed. You are our guest, Kay. Now, do you have a swimsuit with you? We could take you down to the beach if you like?"

"You bet I do! I'll unpack and get changed! See you in ten!"

Her infectious bubbliness seemed to infuse in Jodie and me and we giggled and I said, "Okay, Kay. See you in the kitchen."

Jodie and I went to our room and selected bikinis for each other. I selected a high waist, pale blue with a simple white flower pattern for Jodie. It has a halter neck tie and suits her so well. For me Jodie picked out a pale green one also high cut and with a halter neck. It also has ties on the sides of the bottoms.

I removed Jodie's white, cap sleeved mini-dress and as I was removing her brief panties, Jodie rarely wears a bra, she whispered, "God, Kay has enormous boobs. I wonder if they're natural? Can you even get a swimsuit that would fit tits that big?"

I picked up Jodie's top and took a moment to place a kiss on each of her gorgeous nipples before saying, "Jealous, Sparrow? Don't be."

She giggled saying, "Not at all, but I'd love to see what they look like unfettered."

She then removed my pale green knee length dress, which has a delicious slit up the left side that reveals quite a lot of thigh when I'm driving, removed my underwear and helped me into my bikini.

Once we were finished, we put flip-flops on, and headed to the kitchen to find Kay already there. Her bikini was a very bright floral pattern and her ample bosom was supported by a very substantial top, although the mounds of her breasts were uncovered. Like ours it was a halter-neck.

Jodie said, "Kay, I have to ask... um..."

She looked quizzically at my wife, smiled and said, "Go on? It's gonna be something about my tits, ain't it?"

Jodie spluttered and said, "Um, well, yes. Um. Doesn't the weight pull on your neck?"

Kay smiled and said, "Yeah, but the support in my bras and bikinis is pretty good. It has to be. Great to see you've got thongs."

I looked at Jodie and she at me, "Um, these are bikinis, Kay," I said, puzzled.

She laughed, "Oh god. That's not what you call 'em is it? Um, the things on your feet?"

Jodie said, "You call flip-flops, 'thongs'? That could get confusing. Here a thong is... um... a g-string?"

Her eyes widened and she laughed, "Oh god. Wow. I'll try not to make that mistake again. Okay girls. Let's head to the beach."

We left the house, locked up and on the way down Jodie and I held hands, me carrying our beach bag over my shoulder. We discovered that Kay was indeed twenty, and that she was hoping to stay for a few weeks if we didn't kick her out. I noticed that, all in our flip-flops, Kay was just a tiny bit taller than Jodie, perhaps by about an inch.

On the beach she was wonderful fun. We all ran down to the sea and paddled, revelling in the warmth of the air and the slight chill of the water. At one point Jodie winked at me and did something that surprised Kay quite a lot. She reached behind her neck and undid the bow on her halter tie and turned her back to me.

"Untie me, Posh?"

We'd gone topless on this beach before but I was surprised that she was doing it in front of our new friend. Kay stared at Jodie, whose nipples were quite erect, and said, "You can do that here? You won't get arrested?"

I smiled and said, "In theory you can even go naked, but we often go topless here." I handed Jodie her top and undid mine, letting my slightly larger breasts feel the fresh air.

Kay looked uncertain. "Do I... have to... um."

I smiled and said, "No, of course not, Kay. It's just how Jodie and I like to be. I can imagine with your... magnificence... you might be self conscious."

She blushed and smiled, her cute dimples showing. "You think they're... magnificent?"

Jodie said, "I can honestly say I've never seen a more magnificent pair of breasts up close and personal. Yes, Kay. They're wonderful but I completely get it if you don't want to take your top off."

I saw her suddenly get a look of resolve on her face. A strong self determination. She looked around. The beach was fairly quiet. There weren't many people around and none appeared to be looking at us. She said, "Um... I don't suppose you could help, could you Anna? Or Jodie?"

I giggled. "It may take both of us, one for each side."

Jodie play-punched me, "Posh! Don't be so forward. Kay, I apologise for my wife's behaviour."

Kay giggled, "Nah. You're alright."

She turned her back and Jodie walked up to her and undid the clasp, and then looped the halter neck over her head. Kay put her hands up to cover herself and shyly turned around to face us.

"I've... I've never done this. I'm worried people will stare..."

Jodie said, "It's okay, Kay. You're in good company. We're all topless now. Come on, let's get a little deeper."

We walked further out and, as we did so, Kay finally dropped her arms revealing her very large, almost cupcake size areola and hard, large pink nipples.

"This feels great. So liberating."

I smiled, "It is, isn't it? And you have such beautiful breasts, Kay. You should be proud of them."

She blushed and muttered, "Thanks. I quite like yours, too."

I suddenly thought to myself, 'Oh my. Is she flirting with us?' I felt Jodie squeeze my hand. She'd obviously had the same thought.

We eventually made our way back towards our towels, Jodie and I hand in hand, Kay on my other side. I noticed a few stares in our direction and, it has to be said, they were mostly from men towards Kay. I hoped it wasn't making her too self conscious.

I needn't have worried. At one point she said, "God, men. Are they all fucking pervs or what?"

I put my hand in hers and squeezed, "Yes, Kay dear. Mostly they seem to be."

She smiled and squeezed back and didn't let go.

Jodie noticed and squeezed on her side and smiled.

We got back to the towels and sat and sunbathed a little. Kay lay on her back and her breasts spread out. She looked so at ease now.

"So, you're married. That's wonderful. I've so far not been able to find love."

Jodie said, "You're young, hun. The right guy will come along, I'm sure."

She sat up and looked Jodie in the eyes before saying, "There is no way I'm waiting for a guy. I want what you two have."

I swallowed and said, "Are you telling us you're..."

She smiled wistfully and said, "I'm pretty sure I am but I have no experience with anyone. Of either sex. I just know I don't fancy men and I find women attractive and alluring. Like you two."

She was very much like Jodie and I in that way. Somehow it just never clicked for us with guys at any time.

As the sun started to dip towards the horizon we packed up our things, put our tops back on, dressing each other, and headed back to the cottage, Jodie and I hand in hand, and Kayla once again took mine.

As we walked Jodie said, "You've never had a boy- or girlfriend Kay?"

She blushed and looked down. "No. Never met anyone I felt confident with. As I said I have no experience. None. Of any sort."

I squeezed her hand gently, "Well, other than with yourself, obviously."

Kay swallowed and said, "I... have to admit something."

"You do?" I said.

"It's kind of embarrassing. I've um... never actually. You know."

Jodie said, "It's okay hun. We were all virgins once upon a time."

She looked troubled and said, "No... I mean yes, I am. I meant. I've never. Um... oh god. Why is this so hard to say? Um... I've never had an actual... climax."

Jodie and I looked at each other, shocked. I looked back at her and said, "What, you've tried and... failed?"

She shook her head. "No. You have to understand how I grew up. In a very strict religious family. It was frowned on. So I never even tried. I've always wanted to but it just feels wrong so I don't. You can't believe the amount of guilt a family can pile on you."

Jodie said, "Oh Kay! You poor thing. God. To get to twenty and never have... words fail me."

We walked the next couple of minutes in silence. I wondered what it would have been like never to have discovered the pleasure an orgasm can bring. When we got home I said, "Right. Let's go out on the deck. I'll pour us some drinks. White wine okay, Kay?"

She just nodded and I said, "Jodie love, take Kay through and get comfy. I'll be through in a couple of minutes."

I poured three glasses of Chardonnay from one of the bottles in the wine cooler, placed them on a tray and walked through the lounge and out onto the deck.

Kay was stretched out on one of the sun chairs, propped up. Jodie was sitting on the one next to her.

As I placed the tray on the table and handed Jodie and Kay their drinks, Kay said, "You have a hot tub! Can we use it? Please?"

I sat down next to Jodie and smiled.

"Um," Jodie started, "we... um... don't wear anything when we use it, Kay. So probably not."

She looked crestfallen. "Oh, right. Yeah. Of course. You don't want to be getting naked with some rando Aussie sheila."

Jodie looked at me and I nodded. She turned back to Kay and said,. "No, Kay. Just that we thought you wouldn't want to be naked with us."

She smiled. "Hey. I've seen your tits, you've seen mine. What's a bush between friends?"

I laughed and said, "You're sure?"

"I'd love to. As long as you don't mind me gatecrashing your little love nest. I don't want to be a burden on you."

Jodie put her hand out and placed it on Kay's forearm, "You aren't a burden, Kay. You're fun to have around. Okay. Let's do it."

She got up, went in the house and turned the hot tub on. It started to fill with warm water.

As she did this I stood up and undid my bikini top and Kay stood and got me to help her with hers. I lowered my bottoms, revealing my trimmed, red triangle and waxed and shaved lips. Kay took a deep breath and, just as Jodie was coming back out, lowered her bottoms to reveal a thick bush.

Jodie silently removed her bikini, revealing her completely bald pussy and said, "So, no bush for me, I'm afraid, Kay."

Kay smiled, openly staring at my wife's pussy. "Still gorgeous though, Jodie. I do keep mine shaved between my legs though." She paused for a moment before asking, "Is it wrong that I'm turned on?"

I smiled and said, "No, Kay love. It's fine. We're all sexual beings." I suddenly realised what I'd said in the context of Kay's total virginity. "Oh, Kay. I'm sorry. That was so gauche of me."

She shook her beautiful head and said, "No, it's okay Anna. Just because I haven't doesn't mean I don't want to."

Jodie clapped her hands and said, "Come on. It'll be full enough by now."

We walked over the grass to the tub, carrying our wine which we placed on the side and then climbed in. We sat in the seats and Jodie pressed the Jacuzzi button. Bubbles filtered up through the water. Some of the jets come up through the seats and we heard Kay gasp and say, "Oh my god. Oh my god. That feels amazing."

Jodie said, "It can be a lot of fun."

She looked at us and said, "I want to know.. What it's like. I want to... oh god. The bubbles are making things ten times worse."

--------------------

Present Day

I pulled myself back from my reverie and felt a familiar tingle between my legs, remembering our lovemaking of that first time and the previous night. How far Kay had come in the intervening year, how much she'd learned, and how much we loved her.

I smiled to myself, quietly opened the bedroom door, closing it almost all the way, and walked across to the bathroom. I peed and then used a dampened face cloth to freshen up my pussy. This added an extra set of warm tingles inside and out.

I walked through to the kitchen and got a glass, let the water run for a while until it was cold and then filled it. I then wandered through the lounge, unlocked the French windows, opened them and walked onto the deck. The air was warm, the sun bright, the sky a clear blue with just the odd fluffy cloud. Being a Sunday there weren't any sounds of traffic.

I sat on one of the large wooden chairs, with my back to the house. The soft material of the cushion on my bare bum added to the tingles. I placed the glass on the table and let my robe fall open, glorying, as I always do, at being practically naked in the open air. Our garden isn't overlooked, so there was no danger of a neighbour seeing me unless they deliberately looked over the high fence.

I ran my right hand down between my legs, letting them open a little so I could circle my clit. I let out a soft moan as the warmth spread up inside me. I brought an image into mind. In it I was lying on a beach, doing the same, being watched by a small group of strangers, all women. I am, as I've often said, something of an exhibitionist at heart. Part of the thrill is about the possibility of being caught. In my fantasy I had been caught and the strangers wanted to stay and watch.

I felt myself get wetter, noticeably so. I lifted my legs up and hooked them over the arms of the chair, now completely exposed. I felt my nipples stiffen and stroked my right one with my left hand as my other hand continued circling my clit. I slid my left hand down and stroked up between my wet and puffy lips. I opened my eyes and looked down. I could see my glistening juices. Oh my, I was wet. I slid the middle fingers of my left hand into my waiting depths, feeling a little tightness that soon went away. I pushed them in up to the second knuckle and found my spot. I closed my eyes again and imagined the small group watching me, now all naked and doing similar things either to themselves or each other.

I started stroking slightly faster on my clit and could now hear the little wet sounds I love so much. That spurred me even further on. I could feel my orgasm close but didn't want to make it happen too quickly. I wanted to build up, so I slowed down a little.

It was at this point I was pulled out of my fantasy when I heard Kay's gorgeous Aussie accent say, "Well, what a beautiful sight to be greeted with, don't you think, Jodie? I told you Anna would be out doing something naughty."

I stopped what I was doing and opened my eyes, frozen in the moment. There were my two naked loves, standing in the doorway, holding hands and smiling. Kay's nipples were there gorgeous, dark pink erect selves and her large areola were puffy.

I'd been caught! I nearly came right there and then.

Jodie said, "Oh no, Posh. Don't stop. But you can't come until we tell you it's okay."

Kay and Jodie then started taking cushions off the other chairs and the bench and arrayed them around my chair. By some mutual agreement they both knelt down between my legs, next to each other and, as I started my movements again, they both started stroking each others' clits. This was almost too much. I watched their fingers dancing over their beautiful cunts.

I curled my fingers up inside me and started stroking again.

I spoke for the first time that morning. "Oh fuck, my loves. I'm close. I really want to come. Please?" I was practically begging them.

They looked at each other, smiled and turned back, staring first at my cunt and then into my eyes.

Jodie said, "Not yet, Posh. And you have to address us properly if we're going to let you come."

Oh, so that was how it was going to be, was it?

annag98
annag98
809 Followers
12