D-Day Minus Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers

I said, "Yes. This is just the warm up"

Tara sat up and asked, "How much juice do your have in your balls?"

"As much of cream you have in your pussy"

"Really? I bet you can't match my pussy juices with your dick. I really am insatiable about fucking"

"We will see"

I pushed her back and made her lie down.

I told Tara "I want to de-flower you again"

"You know. You de-flowered me"

"Yes I know. But I will make you a virgin today. Your pussy will be as tight as it was when you were thirteen"

"How will that happen? After fingering me that much? My pussy is gaping open"

I said, "Yes. Just lie back and enjoy being de-flowered again"

I picked up the carnations and the rose stems and placed them near her naked thighs. I picked up two carnations and slowly ran them over her body. She moved a little as it moved into her G Zones.

I plucked two roses off their stems and placed them one at a time on her nipples.

I slowly caught both her legs and raised her buttocks up and parted the legs and placed them one on each shoulder.

I took one carnation with a stem. I reduced the stem and started to insert the stem into her ass. Tara gasped and "What are you doing?"

"Putting flowers in. So that I can take them off, when you are deflowered – again"

"That is not a joke I like"

I said "That is a metaphor"

I suddenly pushed the stem into the ass. Tara was surprised with the speed of entry and let out a small "Ouch"

I slowly lowered her on the bed and adjusted the legs so that the carnation showed.

I decided to fuck her with words.

I said "Your pussy is opening and closing and quivering withy desire every once in a while"

"No. It isn't"

'Yes. It is. I am ordering it to so. Do it now"

Tara started to flex her pussy muscles to make the pussy open and close repeatedly.

I started to slowly caress her breasts and moved the flowers up and down her breasts.

Tara was purring with pleasure as I was tenderly making her enjoy.

Suddenly Tara sat up and said, "This is very unfair. I want to at least see your cock – standing erect and throbbing and wanting my pussy"

Tara caught the cock from its base and caressed it all the way. She pulled the skin back all the way and lay down up side down on the bed and just gobbled the tip of the cock in one move.

"I love it when the knob peeps out. Let me skin it. Let me measure the juices in your balls."

Tara caught my balls in one hand and the base of my cock in the other.

Tara added "I think it has at least a thousand fucks every in them"

Tara opened her mouth wide and licked the tip of my cock. When I protested, she said, "Give me the cock. Let me eat it up. I will suck you into submission"

She slowly sucked the cock and started to slowly move the skin from outside as if she was shagging me.

I tried to pull her back by her hair.

Tara wrapped her hands around my legs and refused to leave the cock.

When I tried to let her get back to being teased she said, "Just leave me alone. I WILL suck this cock. And don't you try to stop me"

With that she gobbled the whole dick and started to move her mouth up and down.

I realized that she would not let go.

When I realized that I would loose my first stream of semen into her mouth, I pulled her away from me and pushed her back.

Tara fought back.

Tara screamed, "I have my cock rights. I will suck that cock dry. Give it to me now"

I firmly put her back on her back and said "Who's birthday are we celebrating?"

Tara said "My pussy's"

When she tried to fight back, I caught her by her wrists and tied them to the bedpost.

I went around the bed and caught her by her legs and parted them wildly. I bent her legs and flattened the knees on the bed.

The pussy was wide open.

I took the carnation with a long stem and said "Let me plant flowers in your pussy"

Tara said "NO. Please don't. There may be insects in it"

I just caught her and placed one stem after the other one each side of the inside of the pussy lips and then I quickly inserted one into her pussy opening.

She became quiet. Then I picked up one more flower and placed its stem directly over the clit.

I lowered myself over her pussy and let my hands play with her breasts.

I started to kiss her pussy lips and all round the pussy.

I slowly lowered one hand and started to move the stem over her clit slowly up and down. The stem ran over her clit.

Tara hissed, "Take my pussy. Only fucking will help. Please. The fat swollen cock will cool inside my pussy"

Tara started to let out small yelps.

Then suddenly I stopped.

I said, "Let me now deflower you"

I pulled out one flower at a time from her pussy lips.

When all the flowers except the one inside the pussy were out, I walked to the drawer and pulled out one piece of alum, which, I was told tightens the pussy.

I licked my finger and then ran it between her lips, till just the beginning of her clit. Tara assisted in this venture by saying "Here. This place. Aaaaah. That is nice. Please one more at that place. My clit. Ooooh my clit"

I picked up some pussy juices on my finger tips.

I rubbed some alum on my fingers and started to apply it near the pussy hole. The flower standing there was coming in the way.

While applying the alum, I started to pull the stem in and out. She screamed, "That hurts"

Then suddenly I picked out the stem and applied alum into her pussy hole liberally.

I could see that her pussy was having contractions without Tara's help.

Tara was saying "What have you put there? That is very nice. I am coming"

I let her complete her spasms.

Soon I realized that her pussy hole was smaller than a thirteen year old. Tara did not know that. She thought I was applying the Ayurvedic cream I had got earlier.

I went around the bed and let her wrists free.

I said, "I want you to truly enjoy, like you enjoyed when your hymen was broken"

I asked her to turn over. I took some liquid cream and applied it to my palms. I liberally applied the cream over her whole back and started to massage the back. Her neck and her shoulders.

She was truly relaxed.

I asked her to prop herself on her elbows. As she raised herself, I could see her rather large firm breasts from her sides.

As I massaged I ran my fingers over the sides of her breasts. She gasped with anticipation. I applied more and more cream on the back of her legs and on her soles. I parted the crack of her ass and applied cream in between her buttocks.

Tara moaned and pleaded, "I want to be fucked – not buggered"

I answered, "Your prayers will be more than rewarded"

When I was done with the back, I turned her over and started applying the cream over her front, assiduously avoiding touching her breasts.

"My boobs. Hold them. Squeeze them. Now"

Each time the hand went bye the breasts she would anticipate that I would caress them or apply cream on them. I would simply make her long for it.

Applied more and more cream on her crotch and missed her pussy lips out.

Suddenly Tara said, "Why are you playing with me? Put the cream all over me"

I answered "Slowly. I want your juices to really come out"

In about ten minutes the room had a strong smell of a very juicy pussy.

Then I took some rose petals and put some cream on them and crushed them between my palms. Once it became a cream, I slowly applied it in a round movement on her breasts. I applied the cream on her nipples with two fingers squeezing it hard.

Tara just made a noise "Hmmmmmmmmmm" or "Sssssssssss"

When I had done that for about ten minutes, I turned my attention to her pussy.

I got hold of one ankle at a time and parted her legs and said "Hold them apart"

Tara caught her own ankles with one hand each and said, "Why don't you part the knees as much as you like"

I did just that.

A red, angry looking slit opened up. Her clit was red and swollen. Glistened on the lips and on her pussy hole.

I slowly lowered my mouth near her pussy and with a thin tongue front started to tease the pussy lips.

Tara raised her hips and her eyes rolled back and she clenched her mouth.

I gave a few quick and fleeting licks on her clit.

Tara said, "Fuck me" softly.

I did not take heed. She again said, "Fuck me" a little louder. I thought she was about to scream or cry.

I raised myself and slowly took the position between her legs. I passed my hands over her open legs and held her waist and said, "Lift your pussy to meet the thrust"

I slowly maneuvered my cock over her slit and ran it up and down.

Tara was getting un-controllable.

I placed the tip of my cock over the pussy hole and said, "Take it in"

I did not know that she could thrust that hard.

The tip of my cock was gobbled up by her pussy.

Tara screamed "Ooooow. That hurts. You cock is too thick. It will tear my pussy apart"

On hearing this I realized that this was the time to deflower her. I gave one powerful push and the whole cock was in.

Tara screamed and said, "Stop. Stop. Stop it. It is too tight. That hurts"

I could not listen to her now. I just lowered myself on her and started to pump her hard.

Thhhwack. Thuck. Thwaack. Thwaack.

The hips hit each other.

Tara had left her ankles and she was scratching my back with her long nails and biting me on my shoulder.

Soon tara was saying "Aaaah. That is so o o o o nice. Fuck me. Fuck me more. Fuck me till death"

Her legs wrapped around my waist.

I started to squeeze her breasts while thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Some time she would put her legs down and raise her pussy to take it in and then she would desperately try to wrap her thighs around my waist.

Tara soon was screaming, "I am coming. I am coming. Daarling don't stop"

I was coming too. I was screaming "Tara. I love you. I love your cunt you bitch"

I held her shoulders and went on thrusting my cock in and out.

Tara screamed "Aaaaaaah. Oooooooh."

I screamed back "Aaaaaaah"

My load was streaming into her cunt. Was it cooling her cunt, I did not know. Actually I did not care. It was too much pleasure to care.

Soon we both came and I slumped onto her, exhausted.

We lay side by side, entwined in each other's arms.

After about half an hour, Tara simpered "I need to go to the bathroom" and tried to shake me off.

I said "No. Don't go darling. The more you want to pee, the tighter will be your pussy. Hold the pee hard. Lets us fuck at least one more time when you can't hold the pee any more."

Tara did not answer.

I lifted myself off and set her free. Tara parted her legs and said, "Why don't we fuck as slowly as we can"

I sat up between her legs. She held my nearly flaccid cock and shagged it hard to get it up. Since it wasn't doing too much, she got up, took some cream and massaged the cock from its very base. She applied a lot of cream on the knob. It was very sensitive. With that treatment, the cock stirred into action. It was hard and erect again.

I peeled her hands off and made her lie down.

Slowly I lowered my cock onto her pussy and guided its know over the entire length of her slit.

Once when it was passing over her pussy mouth I entered it into her.

She gasped a little and braced for the slow the fuck.

I was mad with desire. I just pumped it in.

Tara said "Slowly. Darling. Slowly"

I said, "I madly want to fuck you"

Tara was free to do what she liked. She said, "Take me. Take me. Darling. Fuck me"

We fucked and fucked and fucked.

When I came, very late, she had had three orgasms.

I slumped onto her pussy and she wrapped me in her arms and said, "I love you darling"

I answered "Happy birthday minus three days to you"

bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers
12