D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 04

Story Info
Ascending to The Heights.
10.1k words
4.76
9.6k
20

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers

© Antidarius 2020

*This is a work of fan-fiction. The author, Antidarius, does not claim ownership of any characters or titles mentioned that are the existing property of other entities.*

---------------------------------

D.I.A.N.N.E.

Chapter 4: Ascending to The Heights

P: 24 M: 28 S: 16

---------------------------------

--Day Four: Sunday, 23rd May, 1999--

I pulled off the headband with an arm that felt as heavy as lead. My whole body was a roaring furnace of pain; every muscle felt strained and pushed to its limit, and perhaps beyond. Even my hair hurt. Sweat drenched me as well as the chair beneath, leaving me with a chill as it cooled on my skin. Absently, I noted there was daylight coming through the windows.

"Christ," I mumbled as I took a moment to gather myself. "That was hard." Tifa had put me through an excruciating sparring session, teaching me even as she flipped, tripped and kicked me all around the training room. Then, somehow, we had ended up fucking right there on the floor. That part had made all the pain worth it, in the end.

I pulled myself upright with a groan. I reached my feet well enough, but then fell back down into my chair heavily, unable to support my own weight. I was fucking exhausted! "Dianne?" I called as I fit the band back over my head.

"Yes, Jake?"

"Scan me, please. I want to make sure I haven't broken anything."

"Certainly, Jake. One moment." There was a pregnant pause, but finally she offered her assessment. "Your bones are intact, Jake, apart from two fractured ribs. You have several strained muscles and you are dangerously dehydrated. I strongly advise rest and the ingestion of as much fluid as you can hold, preferably clean water. You will also need to eat as soon as possible in order to assist the reparation of your muscle tissue. I suggest a combination of a glutamine supplement along with some quality protein."

I blinked, trying to understand what she was saying; my head was feeling a little fuzzy. What the hell was glutamine? Water. I need water. Focusing on one thing at a time, I gathered what little strength I had left and pulled myself out of my chair again, groaning as pain lanced through my chest courtesy of my cracked ribs. This time, I managed to stay on my feet and totter to the kitchen. My hand shook as I held a glass under the tap. I need to be careful, I warned myself. I could hurt myself if I push too hard. I drank one glass, then another, and then another, as if my body was soaking up the liquid like dry sand. I drank until I felt like my stomach would explode, then I finally put the glass down.

"Did I at least gain any benefits from that horrendous ordeal?" I asked Dianne as I pulled the fridge open with one hand while the other cradled my side.

"You did, Jake," Dianne confirmed. "Your physical statistic has increased to twenty-five, and your mental and social have increased by one point each, to twenty and thirteen respectively."

"Uh-huh," I murmured dully as I closed the fridge. There was nothing to eat in there -- nothing safe for consumption, anyway -- and I was quickly developing a ravenous appetite. That was a problem; I was hardly able to get myself out of the house for food, and there were no places in town that delivered anything before dinnertime, as far as I knew. Should I just go to sleep and eat later? My stomach growled ominously at the thought.

As I pondered my dilemma, a knock came at the door. "Christ," I muttered as I shambled to where I'd discarded my shorts on the floor near my armchair. Pulling them on as fast as my wrecked body would allow, I hesitated. Did I even need to open the door? It was probably just some salesman. My decision was made when I heard a high, feminine voice from the other side.

"Jake? It's Debbie!"

I was moving toward the door before the last word was out of her mouth, but my hand stopped on the handle. Why was I so eager to see her? She'd flaked out on me last night. But what if she really did have a family emergency? What if it wasn't her fault? You're being an idiot, dude, I told myself. A real sucker. But that critical voice inside me couldn't answer the question: if Debbie didn't care about seeing me, why was she at my front door right now?

I pulled the door open to see her standing there in the morning sunshine, looking like a short, sexy angel. She wore a black tank top that left her flat tummy bare and showed some of the cleft between her ample tits, and a short white denim skirt that displayed her tanned legs nicely. For some reason, I also noticed she was wearing the same sandals as the other day in the game shop. There was a large paper bag in her hand, and I thought I caught the smell of food.

"Debbie," I said flatly as I blinked against the brightness of natural light.

At the same time, she said, "You look awful!"

"Uh, thanks," I replied, not sure how to take the comment.

"Are you sick?" She asked, a concerned look crossing her pretty face.

I shook my head. "No. Just tired. Been up all night." I wished I had something witty to say, but as usual, my brain was devoid of cleverness in these situations.

"Okay," she said, eyeing me over as if she didn't believe me. "Can I come in?" She held up the bag. "I brought breakfast as an apology for last night."

"Yeah, okay. I'm starving." I stepped back and waved her in, pulling the screen door closed behind me. The main door I left open; I couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary, but it probably stunk of sweat and cum in here to an outsider.

"Nice place," she remarked kindly as she looked around.

I barked a laugh, then winced as my ribs protested. "Hardly," I retorted. "But thanks for the thought. It's not much, but it's what I can afford while still living alone." I took the bag from her and placed it on the small, rickety round table to the left of the door that was one of my few possessed items of furniture, along with two chairs of the same dubious quality. The bag was heavy, and I was excited to see what lay inside.

"What's this?" She asked me as she reached up to touch the headpiece I'd forgotten all about. I snatched it off hurriedly.

"It's, uh..." I stuttered, wracking my brain. "It's a relaxation device. It puts a gentle pressure on my temples. Helps me sleep." Trying to play it off as no big deal, I fell more than sat into one of the chairs, trying to disguise how much the action hurt as I waved Debbie to sit down. I placed the headband gently on the table.

"Cool," she replied affably as she sat down opposite me, her back facing the TV across the room. "I think I've seen those on the TV." I barely heard her words as she pulled the bag open and began to remove items wrapped in greaseproof paper. "I wasn't sure what you liked," she began as she stacked them on the table. "But I do remember you have quite an appetite, so I came prepared."

"Holy shit," I blurted as the stack piled higher. The smell of fresh-baked pastry hit my nostrils and elicited a fountain of saliva inside my mouth. My body, despite the amount of water I'd just imbibed, felt hollow, and I intended to fill it up. Debbie finished emptying the bag by placing two tall bottles of orange juice next to the food.

"I got three pies and three sausage rolls for you," Debbie said with a grin. "And the juice." I decided then that she was more than just pretty. She was downright beautiful. "I hope that's enough."

I nodded quickly. "It'll do. Thank you." Debbie began to open something for herself -- a toasted sandwich, by the looks of it -- and I ripped open a pie and tucked in, not caring that I got crumbs everywhere. "Sorry about the state of the place," I managed around a hot mouthful of steak pie. "I wasn't expecting company."

Debbie looked around again as she took a bite of her sandwich. "It's not so bad. Smells like boy, though."

I coloured slightly and focused on my food. I hoped the semen smell wasn't too strong. I'd been cumming a lot since Dianne arrived. I found myself wondering if Debbie knew what cum smelled like, and what sort of things she would have done to obtain that knowledge. Cut it out! I chastised myself. The last thing I needed was to pop another boner in her presence. "I'm due for a shower," I admitted abashedly. "It's been a long night."

Debbie grinned. "It looks that way. What were you playing, anyway?"

"Tekken," I answered truthfully as I started on one of the sausage rolls once I'd squirted a generous amount of tomato sauce along its length.

"Ah," Debbie said with a wince. "The game I was supposed to be playing with you." There was silence for a few moments but for my chewing. "I really am sorry, Jake. It was out of my hands."

I thought about it for a minute, then nodded. "It's okay. I was disappointed, but it wasn't your fault."

Debbie beamed. "Really? You're not mad?" I thought that I might possibly crawl over broken glass for that smile.

"Not mad," I confirmed as I returned the smile. "But only because you brought me such a huge breakfast," I added, punctuating my words by pointing the sausage roll at her.

"Yay!" She said delightedly with a clap of her hands. "I'm glad, Jake. I get a really good feeling about you."

I didn't know how to respond to that. I dropped my gaze from her pretty eyes back to my food. My own eyes widened when I looked down to see only one pie left. "I don't know where you put all that food," Debbie remarked as she watched me. "You actually look skinnier than last time I saw you." I looked down at my shirtless body to see she was right; my paunch had reduced further, hanging over my shorts less, and my arms and chest looked slimmer.

"I must have a high metabolism or something," I said as casually as I could whilst reaching for the last pie. "Have you had enough to eat?"

She nodded. "Go for it. I'm full." Getting up, she went to the kitchenette and found two glasses which she brought back to the table. "What are you doing for the rest of today?" She asked as stood beside me and poured two juices. She stood close, and her light, flowery perfume combined with the smell of her shampoo hit my nose.

I was temporarily lost for words. "Um, getting ready to move," I finally managed before swallowing the last of the sausage roll and reaching for a juice.

"Oh, really?" Debbie asked, suddenly excited. "Where are you moving to?" I suddenly realised I had no idea. I would have to ask Dianne next chance I got.

"Not too far away," I said after a moment. "It's nicer than here, though."

"Well, that wouldn't take much," Debbie said teasingly. "Do you need any help? I have the whole day?" It was a really sweet offer, but I didn't know if I wanted her helping me box up my stuff. Besides, now that I'd had food, I was starting to feel the tiredness creeping up on me again.

"Thanks, but it's okay," I told her. "You should spend today with your family. I got this. Besides, I want to get some shuteye first. Now that I've eaten, I want to sleep a bit." What had happened with her family, anyway? It was none of my business, but a family emergency sounded serious. I went to ask the question, but a yawn ripped through me, forcing my jaws wide open. All of a sudden, I was weary to the bone. Debbie was saying something, but I lost whatever it was as my eyes began to close...

*

I woke up in my bed. It was dark; I'd slept all day again. Shit, I passed out right there at the table! Debbie! The panicked though was interrupted by something warm stirring against my left side. That was when I smelled the perfume and shampoo again, and felt the soft, even breath against my shoulder.

Debbie was lying in bed with me! I stiffened, not knowing what to do. Beneath the blankets it felt like I still had my shorts on, though I was sporting a bad case of morning -- or in this case, evening -- wood. The outlandish thought entered my mind that Debbie might be naked, but from the feel of her pressed up against my left arm, she was still clothed. In the darkness, I couldn't see much but the vaguest impression of her face.

Gingerly, I peeled back the blanket and started to sit up, stifling a groan as my ribs flared in pain. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to stay in bed with Debbie as long as possible, but I smelled like I hadn't showered in weeks, and I was sure that any chance I had to take things further with her would be bolstered by being clean.

Any attempt I made at being quiet was ruined when I collapsed halfway to the door, falling awkwardly onto the bed to save myself the pain of hitting the floor. Debbie came awake with a start. "Jake? Is that you?"

"Yep," I groaned as I tried to work muscles that appeared to be made of water. "Sorry to wake you."

There was a shuffling sound, and I felt the bed shifting. A second later, the light came on. Debbie was kneeling on the bed, looking down at me lying face up, my upper body on the mattress, my legs on the floor. "You passed out at the table. I nearly called an ambulance, but you said you were up all night, so I figured it was just exhaustion." She kept talking as she got off the bed and helped me to my feet by slinging one of my arms across her shoulders. "I didn't want to leave you in case something went wrong, so I stayed. I hope that's okay."

"Thank you," I said as I leaned against her, wavering slightly. "I've been overdoing it, I think."

"I'll say," Debbie said as she guided me out the door and across to the bathroom. "It's time you got cleaned up, I think." She pulled open the shower screen with one hand. "Step in and lean against the wall," she instructed, suddenly sounding as efficient as a nurse. Confused, I did so, and got the shock of my life when her hands when to the button of my shorts.

Instinctively, I batted her away. "You don't need to do that!" I blathered. "I can shower myself." Debbie put her hands on her hips and frowned at me critically.

"You can barely stand up," she countered. My legs chose that moment to wobble, and she quickly stepped into the stall and pressed herself into me, stopping my fall. "See?" She added dryly. "Now move your hands, Jake. It's nothing I haven't seen before, and besides, it's just a shower."

Just a shower. Right. Closing my eyes, I moved my hands away, cringing inside at the thought of Debbie being disappointed when she looked at my penis. *She's cute,* a voice said inside my head. *I say let her wash you down.*

What the fuck? That wasn't Cloud's voice! Indy? I asked internally as my shorts came open and began to slide down my legs under Debbie's insistent but careful tugging. My erection sprung free, bobbing a couple of times before becoming still. I heard the faintest sound from Debbie. Was she laughing? I wanted to die inside.

*That's my name,* the voice replied sarcastically. *What is this? Am I dreaming?*

I don't think so, I told him. It's a long story, but you're sharing my experience as I shared yours.

Indy was no fool. *You're the one I felt in my head recently, aren't you?*

Yeah, that's me.

*How is this happening?* Indy demanded. *Is this like reincarnation? Or the merging of spirits through some sort of ritual?* Despite his confusion, he was sounding excited at the prospect. He started waffling on about the ancient rites of the Mesopotamians, but I interrupted him.

I'll explain soon, I promised. But I'm a little distracted right now, you know? Debbie finished pulling my shorts off my feet and threw them over her shoulder.

"That's better," she said as she straightened. She met my eyes and suddenly seemed uncertain. "I want you to know, Jake, that I, um, wouldn't do this normally, but I was um, worried about you and-"

"Hey," I interrupted gently, cupping her chin in my fingers. "It's okay. I appreciate the help and I think you're really sweet. Thank you." Now, where had that come from?

*Don't mention it, kid,* Indy said in my head. *But you're gonna owe me one, after this.*

"I hope you don't mind my uh, situation, down there," I said to Debbie smoothly, flicking my eyes southward. "I was dreaming about this girl, and then I woke up next to her. In fact, I'm not sure I'm not still dreaming." Debbie's eyes were locked on mine as if she was unable to pull them away.

Long moments passed. "Jake," she finally whispered, tilting her face up and parting her lips. "It's not a dream." Our lips met, then, and I relished my first kiss. Her lips were soft, wet and perfect. I did my best, but with Indy's help I was kissing her like I'd been doing it for years. A minute later, our mouths parted and Debbie was resting her head against my chest, catching her breath. "Jake," she said between breaths. "That was... I didn't expect..."

"I'm full of surprises," I claimed in a voice far more confident than my usual one. "And I think you bring out the best in me."

She giggled against my chest. "I like that." Lifting her face again, she smiled at me. "And I think you're really going to like this." My heart stopped as her hands grasped the bottom of her tank top and began to lift it. Time slowed down as the top came off her body and was discarded. Her breasts bulged against the black lacy bra beneath. I got the impression Indy was just as dumbstruck as me. Next, she shimmied out of her skirt to reveal matching panties, a bare wisp of lacy fabric.

Suddenly, she turned her back to me and pulled her hair out of the way. "Can you help with this?" She asked as she indicated her bra. "It's a bit funny sometimes, this one." My eyes roved down the curve of her slim back to the delicious globes of her plump bottom, split by the lace of her thong. My heart raced and my hands trembled as I reached for the bra strap. I fumbled for a second, completely unsure how it worked.

Any help would be appreciated, Indy, I said internally.

I got the impression Indy was frowning. *Hmmm,* he mused. *This is different to the ones I'm used to, kid, but we should be able to...* For the briefest of moments, I lost control of my hands and felt my fingers twist and push together simultaneously, successfully opening the bra.

"Ah, that's better," Debbie sighed as she slipped her arms free from the straps and threw the garment from the shower stall. I could see the outsides of her breasts from behind her. Never in my life had I been so turned on. Not even with Tifa and Aerith. Those experiences had been out of this world, yet in a small part of my mind I knew that they were fictional, created. This was real.

My breath caught in my throat as Debbie bent forward in front of me and pulled her thong off. My cock lurched, wanting to bury itself between those plump cheeks. I caught a glimpse of bare pussy lips between her thighs and felt the threatening urge to cum rising in me. Somehow, I got a hold of myself just in time.

Debbie turned, giving me my first proper look at her naked body. She was perfect; her boobs were big on her short frame, sitting proudly on her chest. Her nipples were small compared to the orbs they capped, pink and hard. Lower, her tummy was almost flat, but not quite, showing perhaps a bit of baby fat, but it was only minimal, and I found it quite appealing. Further down, her pussy was as bare and smooth as her creamy thighs. "Now, let's get you cleaned up," she said with a smile as she reached for the knob on the wall. Inconsistent sprays of water began to pelt us, and we both laughed.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers