D I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers

The popcorn was done and I brought it over to the sofa. I put a few pieces in my mouth, then reached over and offered some to Becca, who opened her mouth and accepted them. She licked the butter off my fingers. I fed her more popcorn and she licked them again. I could tell that she enjoyed this sort of treatment. I pushed my middle finger deep into her mouth. She offered me some, and I, in turn, licked her long fingers. The sounds of the game were becoming more and more distant.

We got closer to each other. It was time to move beyond the popcorn. I took one of her hands and gently bit on the pinky finger. We had begun to explore each other now.

"I wonder if Liz has scored any points." I said.

"Who cares?" She answered.

She stood up now and removed her orange top. Her bra held her undersized titties in place. She took off her pants. The legs were so impressive. I was on the edge of the sofa. I fingered the band on her panties. Her skin felt so warm, so smooth. I tugged down on the panties. She had a small patch of dark brown hair. I wondered if the salon trimmed it for her. The edges were perfect. I felt for her buttocks. I squeezed them and pushed my face forward to her bush. I licked the hair. The ends stood straight, guarding the palace. There was a trace of wetness as I probed her gates. She moaned slightly as she grabbed my head and thrust it into her. I wasn't comfortable in that position, I wanted her on a bed. I stood up and took off my own top. She looked at my breasts and I could see she was impressed with their size. I had stopped worrying about the sag they had developed. She reached for them and played with my nipples, making them erect. We kissed a moment after that. Her height made me feel a bit dominated. I was so used to looking down at girls.

As she showed me her breasts, I was a bit envious. They were smaller than I had imagined, but had not wavered from their original position of youth. I bent my head and sucked her pink nipples. I wanted to connect with her, to feel her greatness at the end of my tongue She still tasted of chlorine, and that was so perfect. I knew that in the future, smelling chlorine, or even hearing the word chlorine, would bring me back to this moment. I was grateful, even at that point, to have that memory.

"You're wonderful." I said.

"Rox..." She said.

It felt cold in the apartment, now that we were getting naked, so I stepped away and turned up the heat. I was moving quickly, not wanting to change the flow of our moment together. I wanted her to feel comfortable. I had a queen-sized bed that was waiting for us. I held her hand as I led her into my bedroom. She looked around the room, sizing it up. She then swept down onto the bed. Her size was imposing. I felt small as I joined her on the bed. We positioned ourselves, and instinctively we intertwined for a session of tribbing. This was my first time joined as one, but I could tell she had done this a few, if not many, times before. We were both slightly wet as we started. We locked eyes and held the stare. We could not turn away from each other. We were present for this moment, not just physically, but soulfully. Our tummy's shook a bit, as we quickened our pace. She was definitely more experienced then me. I tried to thrust as though I had coupled with another like this before. I was searching for rhythm, trying to find a mutual track, but, after a while, her body dictated the pace, and I just took it from her. She was so strong. I felt myself being consumed by her. I closed my eyes now and tilted my head back, only to thrust it forward and try to show some assertiveness on my part. It was no use. She was in control of the pace and there was nothing I could do to impose myself on her. My hips danced and my pussy struggled to keep up, not wanting to miss out on anything natural and spectacular.

My body did not signal the arrival of my orgasm, or maybe it did and I did not sense it. It just came, unannounced and somewhat surprised. A new type of warmth filled me. This was a letting go of a past life. Was I really this new person? Was I a woman to be with only women? I wanted to thank her for making feel so satisfied, but I still had work to do to bring her to orgasm. I renewed my thrusts, free from the tension of arrival. I could tell she would need more than this. I got off the ride and sought her out with my tongue. Some of my wetness, my juices, had mingled with hers. I lapped them up. She was enjoying my tongue more than my pussy. I invaded deeply, concentrating on her clit. I wanted to introduce myself to her clit, and just as we were becoming friends, she gushed forth. The meeting was brief. She flowed with all her authority. Her eyes were immense and happy.

As we snuggled, she spoke of her future, spoke of her desires to have sex with a few girls from the basketball team. She asked me if I was interested in any of them. I told her that I wouldn't mind opening up Liz wit a very large dildo. She laughed and said that was a fantasy of hers also.

We could barely hear the broadcast from the other room. The room was too hot now, but Becca did not want to leave my bed. I went and got some more popcorn. I was going to feed her. As I crossed into the bedroom, ready to serve her, my cell phone rang. The ring signified that it was Stacey. I paused until it stopped. Stacey seemed so distant then, as if she existed in a former life. I smiled and offered Becca some popcorn.

CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers
12