D I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers

"That is fine with me." I wasn't sure yet if she meant more than just talking.

We hugged. It was clumsy. She apologized again and I told her that it was fine. I didn't know if I should ask her on a date or if I should make arrangements to meet her.

"I'll come find you, or, however, when I am ready to see you." She said.

"Stacey... bye." I said.

She walked away. I sat back down and read the same lines over and over. My heart was racing. Was there a chance that this would move along fast for us?

My heart could only race quickly for so long. My mind was racing now. Stacey had not contacted me after nearly a week. I didn't go to the football game that week. I was afraid that I would look at her with too much desire, making her call it all off. The following Thursday, she found me at the track. I was doing a couple of laps before practice. She was not dressed for any type of workout. She was wearing torn at he knee jeans and had on a pair of dark boots. She told me that we could meet that night at her apartment. She told me not to shower after practice, to come sweaty. She also asked me to wear my volleyball uniform.

"Then you have to wear your cheer outfit." I said.

"Of course." She said.

She lived off campus in an apartment complex by the downtown area. I found the building but missed the entrance twice. I was getting flustered. My heart was beating rapidly. I had no idea what to expect. I didn't know if I could be good with a girl. It's different with guys. They are there to adore you.

She buzzed me in. There were a few college students in the lobby. I think one of them looked familiar. He may have been a teacher's assistant. I rode the elevator to her apartment on the 17th floor.

She came to the door wearing a white robe.

"Come on in." She said.

I could tell that her mind was made up. She was going to be with a girl. Being unfaithful did not enter my mind, I was certain it did not enter her mind.

"Stacious." I said

She was looking at my jogging pants and pullover with a disapproving look.

"I have my uniform on." I said. I removed my sweats.

"Sweet 16." She said. I wore number 16.

I could see she was pleased. She opened her robe and took it off. She was wearing her uniform. I was excited. I could see that something was bulging from underneath her skirt. I had a good idea what it was. I think she sensed a bit of apprehension on my part. I must have looked frightened. I was expecting some kissing, fondling and licking. I was not expecting to be fucked with a dildo.

"Are you O.K.?" She asked.

"I think so." I answered.

She pulled up her skirt to reveal a long white dildo. It looked to be about 7 inches. I was more nervous now.

"This is my fantasy... Part of it... It has to be this way for me." She said. "If you want to change your..."

"No." I said. "I am fine with it."

I walked over to her. I was towering over her. I looked impressive in my uniform. I wanted to let her know, that yes, she was going to fuck me, but only because I was going to allow it. I bent down and kissed her. She tasted very clean. Her perfume was light and enticing.

There were quite a few boxes in the living room piled against a wall. It did not seem like she had many personal belongings, or maybe she had not unpacked everything. We walked into the bedroom. She had a futon pushed out of the way and on the floor was an exercise mat. I figured out I was going to be on the mat.

"I think it's going to be comfortable. It should be." She said.

"I hope so." I said, as I slid onto the mat. It felt well padded. I was content.

"I like that you are still... That you didn't shower. " She said. "Did I tell you that I enjoy watching you out on the court? You're the star out there. The coach has you as his go to girl."

"Did I ever tell you that I never get enough of your moves? The way you do the splits. Or when you stretch." I said.

"Like this." She said, as she slid onto the mat, doing the splits. She held onto her dildo as she landed on her butt.

I started to take off my uniform, but she asked me to stop. She wanted me in uniform. I got down on all fours and crawled over to her. I took my time. She rose from the splits and met me on the middle of the mat. I felt sweaty. I felt on display as she started to run her hands across my arms, and across my back. I felt her feeling my muscles. I stretched my leg, so she could see the length. She ran her hands down my legs, squeezing them at their meatiest parts. All the while, her strap-on was rubbing against me. She started to undo my ponytail. My hair fell about.

Stacey reached over to a small table for a pair of scissors.

"What's that for?" I nervously said.

She put a finger to her mouth to silence me.

"I need to cut a hole in your shorts." She said.

She had things already arranged. I wasn't sure if this was the right way to experience my first time with a girl. I thought that things would flow naturally, but she obviously had planned for this moment for some time.

She needed to make a slit for her to be able to enter me with my shorts still on. I had never taken anything that big. A few guys were close to that size. One maybe reached that. My boyfriend was average, and at this moment, seemed perfectly placed in his small town. Not my small town anymore. I was sure that I could handle the dildo. I knew some pain might follow, but I was ready.

"Be careful." I said, as she started to cut a long slit from the back up to the front. I felt opened. Now she did the same with my panties. I just new I was a moist and sweaty mess.

"You have an amazing body, Rox." She said, feeling my ass, running her hands across my hips. I was at her mercy, at the mercy of her strap-on, and at whatever plan she had working through her head.

She finally made contact with the skin under my shorts. Her warm fingers were sizing my pussy up. She entered me with a couple of fingers. I was starting to get nervous. I didn't really know Stacey. I was having visions of fleeing, of forgetting this.

"Don't hurt me." I said.

"I won't... hurt you." She answered. "I have some lubricant."

Stacey went over to the nightstand and got some Vaseline. She was gentle as she lubed me up. Her hands were very soft and in no hurry. She had finally warmed to me, I thought. I also thought she may have just been satisfied with herself. She had me on all fours on her exercise mat and was about to violate me.

She started to probe with her fake penis, moving in slightly, dancing around my opening. She moved in slowly. I realized she was unsure. This was her first time with a girl. I was relieved she didn't want to hurt me.

"Push it in a little harder, not too hard." I said. "I'll let you know if it is too much."

With that I was quiet. She started to take baby strokes. I was grateful for that, and let myself relax. We were doing fine. We were making a good team. I was taking more and more of it. I was relaxing even more. Her hands held my waist. She was feeling my abdominal muscles.

Stacey started a little faster now. She was searching for just the right rhythm. I could feel the instant she found the perfect rhythm. Now I need to get in sync with her. I closed my eyes and gently rocked back as she was about to thrust forward. We found it. Was it primal? She squeezed my hips as the ride went to another level. She used the strength in her lower body to plow ahead. I could hear her breathing quicken, let go, as she pushed forward. I felt strong. I felt I was meant to be here, on all fours, with another girl. My boyfriend seemed lessened. Her hands were strong. She squeezed my waist. She reached forward with one arm and took hold of one arm, one of the pillars that kept me up.

As if she new I was entering the realm of orgasm, she started to hum something. It took me a few seconds to realize she was humming the school fight song. Her humming was sweet. It somehow made the moment. We were two girls in uniform, trying hard to be worthy of their first time.

I started to go into something wonderful. "Don't stop, Stacious... Just." I said.

She was staying true to her motions, to what had gotten me to this point. I let go and just let it come. It felt free. This orgasm was separate from what I had ever felt. My arms gave out and I collapsed on the mat. I felt her slide out of me.

Stacey climbed on top of my back. I did not feel like talking or moving. My breathing felt heavy. She just squeezed me and hummed the fight song in my ear. I did not need the fight song now. I just wanted her breath on me. She acted relieved. She had performed as the person in her fantasy.

"Are you...Was..." She was saying.

"SHHH..." I said.

She laid on me for a few minutes, before the moment turned to her needs. It was her turn. She coaxed me over onto my back. Her face looked at me anew. Was my face glowing? She lay on my chest. I was disappointed that she had not yet sucked on my breasts. I knew there was plenty of time.

"Now it's my turn." She said.

Stacey stood up and removed her strap-on. She held it close to her face and smelled it. She smiled and placed it on the edge of the mat. She wasn't wearing her briefs, but left her skirt on. My breathing was returning to normal. Stacey was back on top of me in a couple of bouncy moves. 'Wow!' I thought. She was very athletic. She pinched my nipples through my shirt and bra. She proceeded to mount my face. I had to work my head into a position where I could take her weight. If the mat had been any thinner, I don't think I would have been comfortable. She started to hump my face, but the skirt was too claustrophobic. I moved it up, as if asking her to take it off. She lifted it up and over her torso. The elastic waist made it easy to do. Her pussy was very smooth, very tight.

I started to probe my tongue and squeezed her ass cheeks. I thought her butt was much softer than mine. The skin was very smooth though. I moved my hands to her waist as my tongue danced around her debuting clit. Even though I couldn't see her back, I was sure that I was touching her tattoo. I was making mumbling noises as I licked and kissed her slit.

She removed her top, to reveal a sports bra with the school logo. I had not seen one before. I wanted one. Her breasts looked well kept under there. I was curious if they would live up to all the posturing she did with them. As she started to take off her bra, she positioned herself a little higher on my face. I could not see them. I had to move her back down a bit. I could now seem them. My first reaction as that they were smaller than they appeared in her uniform, they seemed to be a B cup. My second reaction was one of awe. They were identical, exactly the same size with no blemishes. Her nipples were small but equally plump. These were prototype breasts. Jumping off pyramids had affected them.

I gently lifted her off me and placed her on her back. I needed to get closer to them. I felt them before I started to suck on them, needing to nourish something about my imperfections. Her free hand tugged at the bottom of my shirt, as if telling me to remove it. I wanted more of her tits. I sucked and gently bit on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy it. Her face smiled. Her eyes focused on some spot on the ceiling. I finally straightened up and took off my top. I unhooked my bra and tried my best to be confident. I arched my back to put them in the best position, but she was not looking at them. She seemed to be getting glassy eyed as I moved my tits over her face, letting them swing there for her. She grabbed one and started sucking it. Was this her first time tasting another girl like this? She nibbled and licked. I felt proud, almost mothering now that I was on top.

"You're so lovely." I said.

She mumbled something incoherent.

I knew I had to get her dildo. I wanted our juices to form a bond. I unhooked it from the harness and gently traced her vaginal lips. I inserted a finger and felt her tightness. She needed to relax. I was worried it was going to be too big for her. I did not want any harm to come to Stacious. I spread her legs. She spread them even wider as by reflex. This was easy for her. I moved in slowly. Her eyes were getting lost. I got plenty of lube and coasted in a little. I only had the tip in. I worked it slowly until she relaxed a bit more. I reached down and started to kiss her thighs, and any crevice before me. The inside of her thighs tasted so pure. I had to reach down with my free hand to rub myself. I felt more room opening itself up. She was accepting it better now.

"You have no blemishes on your body. I am in total awe of you." I said.

Stacey was very blank. She was moaning and making these innocent squeals as I thrust in all the way now. Her limbs were lifeless. Only her eyes registered that she was awake, and the moans were punctuated by baby squeals.

I could sense she was climaxing. I was as attentive as she had been with me, making sure to reach the path to her orgasm with tenderness. She gasped as she came. I was very happy we both found satisfaction.

We both had found release, and pleasure. All we could do now was cuddle and whisper into each other's ears. She called herself a bitch and apologized for something. Both our bodies, how ever different in size, were entwined. We were joined in the pursuit of orgasm.

The second I left her apartment I was in a daze. I was reliving every second. I was wondering if I ever needed to call my boyfriend again. Could I end it with him now? Would girls be all that I needed, all that needed me?

We had a very important game the following day, and I was not able to concentrate. I was all over the court and out of position on every other play. The coach yelled at me a few times before finally telling me to sit out a while. As I stood on the sideline, drinking water and trying to clear my head, I noticed Stacey in the stands. She was behind our bench. How long had she been there? She was sitting with some guy, smiling at me. She waved. I was angry. How dare she come to my game with some guy?

CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers
12