D is for Dragonfruit

Story Info
Bound in rope for sensation play, flogging & caning.
4.6k words
4.34
26.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers

On the bus, running a little late because I'm disorganised as ever, I send you a message to let you know -- hoping I've not earned a black mark already.

Earlier in the day I received my instructions; to bring laddered stockings and my suspenders. This is one of the reasons I'm late. I got rid of all my laddered stockings a few weeks ago apart from one pair with a small ladder which had to be washed.

To make up for this, I've decided to follow through on an request you made a while back.

So here I am, on the bus, wearing my short duffle coat, but it is the longest thing I have on. Under that there is, of course, the black, back-seemed stockings and suspenders. On my feet are a well-worn pair of Chuck Taylors. Under the coat is a black, sheer bra, purple T-shirt and a little grey shirt dress with a black belt. I say dress, but it's so short I'm not 100% sure it qualifies.

I can't sit on the bus, or I'd be placing my freshly shaved cunt directly on the seat, that's how short it is. The slightest movement and all the world can see I'm wearing stockings and suspenders, with a small bend they'll see I'm not wearing knickers.

I am exposed, vulnerable, and to make matters worse I have the new attachment for your magic wand in my bag. I feel so wanton.

As I lean against the handrail on the bus, little vibrations run up and through my body, making the exposed lips of my pussy quiver and rub together. Every movement of the bus makes them grow and swell, heavy with desire caused by the unusual sensations and anticipation of our play.

When I arrive your eyes light up -- the step up into the house is enough to show my suspender straps.

"Come on in and warm up, I've turned up the heating for you."

"Thanks, my cheeks are freezing." I grin, unbuttoning my coat.

"Poor Kitten, they are cold," You say as you bring your hands to my face, brushing, my cheeks, and I smile cheekily.

"Not those cheeks, Sir."

You're eyes widen and drift down to the bottom of my dress and your hands move down to cup and caress my bottom.

"Oh my, Kitten! Well done. How did it feel travelling all the way here without pants?"

"Cold! And, erm... Well, it was actually kind of strange on the bus, nice feeling."

You look at me quizzically, and I feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Well it was different. The, er, vibrations and movements of the bus and as I walked, they... sort of resonated... Upward, between my legs, making my labia quiver and vibrate."

You grin and lead me into the living room.

"Have you ever gone commando before?"

"Only in jeans or trousers. Its very different in a skirt -- you should try it some time."

You give me a quick spank for my impertinence and instruct me to strip down to the stockings and suspenders.

"Bend over," You command and I bend forward at the waist till I'm holding my ankles.

"Spread your legs further,"

"Yes, Sir." I comply.

"I've decided to start including a little more protocol in our scenes, Miss Kitten," You say as you caress my arse, "From now on you must reply either 'yes Sir', or 'no, Sir' and then 'thank you Sir'. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir." I reply.

"Good," you give me a few firm, encouraging spanks to my bottom, before moving me to kneel on the sofa, facing the back.

"If you forget, you'll be getting a blue mark on your left breast, that will be for flogging. The right will be for cane strokes." You pull out the blue pencil, "You were late again today Kitten, but you did message me to apologise so I'm going to start you with one blue mark."

I have tensed at your mention of the cane. It still scares me and I hope I can avoid it as I did last week. When you mark my left breast with a single line I relax a little. I rather enjoy your floggings so I don't mind this nearly so much.

You open your box of rope and I smile, pleased that I will be tied up again. I have been stretching my arms, experimenting to see how long I can hold them in a reverse prayer, trying to get my elbows closer together in anticipation of our fun this afternoon.

"Cross your hands together behind you back." You instruct.

I do so quickly, pulling my arms in close to my sides, with my hands crossing to touch my shoulder blades. Columns of rope are tied and knotted around my arms and chest, pulling my arms in closer and framing my large breasts. I revel in the sensations of rope across my skin, the smell of it and the thrum as it is pulled across and tightened.

My breathing becomes more shallow and ragged, not from constriction but excitement.

"Wriggle your hands." I do so and you appear satisfied with the effect.

"Stand on your knees, so your feet are up."

"Yes Sir... Oh, thank you Sir,"

I shift awkwardly, unable to support myself now my hands are tied. Once I am up an in position you begin to frog-tie them in place. The stockings help keep the rope in place and you are able to bind my legs tighter than when you hog-tied me on our last date.

You drape a large cushion over the back of the sofa and firmly push me forwards until I am draped over it. This lessens the pressure on my knees, but combined with my arms pinned back, pushes on my chest and digs in.

You pull out the dental gag, and couch down in front of me to show me what else you have for me. It is a strange looking fruit, mostly a pinky-red colour, with scale-like petals, tipped in bright green.

"Our safe word for today is Dragon fruit, but because I want to gag you, I picked up a dragon fruit from the shop. If you need to use the safe word, I want you to drop the fruit."

I smile, pleased at your thoughtful gesture.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"Open your mouth."

I do so and as you open the gag, my lips stretch to accommodate it. You kiss me round the cool metal, flicking my tongue with your own. I squeeze the rough-textured fruit in my hand, keeping it secure.

You stand up and look at me, watching my response. I am exposed, wearing nothing but my laddered back-seamed stockings. Bound tightly in rope with my legs apart, my breasts pushed up on the cushion I am presented to you -- vulnerable and eager to see what experiences you will provide. With my mouth forced open by the gag, I'm struggling to swallow and saliva is pooling in my mouth. I try to move so I can swallow it, but I end up with a trail of spittle dripping out and landing on my breast. You smile in satisfaction and produce a bowl, setting it down on the floor in front of me.

"There's not much point struggling Miss Kitten. You're just going to have to drool." I am mortified, and cringe a little as another line of spit falls from my mouth to the bowl.

You move round behind me and run two fingers along the lips of my cunt.

"Oh how wet you are Kitten! Did you enjoy being tied up?"

"Ersth Er, Ankoo Er." I struggle around the gag.

Pleased with my response you being fingering me in earnest and I buck my hips a little overcome with pleasure as your fingers tug at my labia, slide round my tight hole and circle over my sensitive clit.

"You mustn't cum till I say you can,"

I grip the dragon fruit tightly, and try to control my breathing. I am so close to the edge.

The fingering stops and is replaced by a spank to my hot cunt.

After a few spanks to warm me up, you pick up the flogger and begin to work over my lower back, buttocks and upper thighs. The thuddy thwacks heat my skin, creating a heady mixture of pleasure and pain tangling in my brain with sharp spikes causing me to yelp as the strands of sued wrap round my legs an connect with my sensitive pussy.

The impacts come faster and I am gasping, my whole being quivering so that even when you stop I still twitch and shake a little, adjusting my grip on the now rather bruised fruit.

I hear the clink of ice-cubes in a bowl. Shivers radiate across my flesh as you begin to rub the cube around my heated, stinging skin. The ice trail moves lower and you slowly move it up the inside of my thigh, then you slip it up and down my hot slit, eliciting a long, quiet moan.

You take the now slippery cube and balance it precariously on my shoulders, resting on the harness holding my arms in place. The slightest movement will dislodge it.

"Don't let it drop Kitten, you'll get a black mark if you do."

"Ersth Er, Ankoo Er." I slur around the gag, sending another large trail of saliva pouring from my mouth and I have to stop my squirm of revulsion as I feel the ice cube shift.

You reach up and stroke my hands, and I wriggle my fingers to show they still work. The sensation feels strange, the blood flow restricted by the bend of my arm. I know we have only just begun our play and I hope I will be able to hold the position long enough.

Satisfied for now, you return to our play.

"In keeping with our Dragon-ish theme I've decided to experiment a little with some fiery sensations today Kitten."

I try to turn and look at you, at what you have install for me, but I am so tightly bound in your ropes I may as well be blindfolded. Will you be playing with wax again? I did like that very much last time...

Another idea crosses my mind however that makes me a little nervous.

One afternoon over the holidays you had experimented with a little bit of toothpaste on my clit and nipples. Although it hadn't hurt I wasn't sure I liked the cool, tingly sensations it produced, and at the time you had also threatened to use Deep Heat, which has quite a reputation for pain when applied to sensitive areas.

I tense a little as these thoughts run through my mind, it feels as though an eternity passes before you start. Your fingers return to my slippery, wet cunt and begin to tease and play with my labia. A familiar tingling, icy cold, but at the same time slightly burning builds as you touch me. It must be the toothpaste...

Although not painful, it makes me squirm a little, combined with the wonderful feelings caused by your pulling and tugging on my inner lips, your fingers sliding up either side of my clit, applying squeezing pressure to the hood surrounding it. Suddenly, the ice cube on my back slides across my shoulders. I tense up, hoping to halt its inevitable progress but it drops to the floor with a clatter.

I moan in despair as you rise and circle round to stand before me. You pull the black pencil from your jeans pocket and methodically draw a black-line, going over it a few times to ensure it is thick and clear across my breast.

"That's one for now."

Retrieving the ice cube, you set it back on my shoulders and return to my open, vulnerable cunt.

I hear buzzing, as something switches to life behind me. It doesn't sound like the vibrator though, and as it touches my sensitive cunt I quickly realize it is your electric toothbrush.

As you manipulate it around it causes the toothpaste to renew its cooling, tingling effect and I cry out a little behind the gag.

The buzzing stops and you wipe my pussy clean of the toothpaste. Your fingers return covered with a new substance.

"And how does this feel, Miss Kitten? Is it warming you back up?"

I pause before I answer, checking to see what the reaction is. As your fingers rub and squeeze, slipping around and inside my pussy it is certainly warming again. There is a strange contrast between the coolness of the areas you are not touching and the rush of warmth to those you do. Yet the sensation doesn't last long after you move onto a new area.

"Aayths Er," I reply, so lost in the sensations I forget the protocol.

"What was that Kitten?" You ask

"Eayths Er," I repeat, "Oh, Ankoo Er!" I add after a pause, realising my mistake.

You rise and add another blue mark to my left breast. With your hand so close to my face I catch the distinctive, eucalyptus odour of vapour rub, revealing what you have been playing with. Taking advantage of my raised face, you lean down and kiss me a little around the gag, slipping your tongue into my mouth and I rise up a little on to my knees, following you as you stretch away from me to leave again. This dislodges the ice cube again and your face lights up with an evil grin as you pull out the black pencil and add a black mark to the right breast.

Mentally I curse myself for this foolishness. I must be more careful -- I'm not sure I can take more than a couple of cane strokes, especially if you flog me too.

Sliding two fingers, inside me, spreading the vapour rub as you go I am distracted from these thoughts and begin to moan. The extra warmth and twisting of your fingers, spreading my tight hole feels exquisite.

"Remember, you mustn't cum without my permission Kitten," You remind me.

FUCK! I scream in my head. I try to steady my breathing, focusing on the pressure on my knees, the throb and ache of my arms, rather than the pleasure between my legs.

I twist my hands, squeezing the fruit and trying to improve my circulation, suddenly acutely aware of how tight and prickly they are feeling. This sends rivulets of cold water down my back and I stop quickly as I realise the ice cube is shifting.

You remove your fingers and I breathe a sigh of relief. As they return, I can instantly tell you have swapped to a new substance. The warmth spreads quickly as you rub and pull at my labia.

"nnngggaaahhh," I moan, humping my hips slightly in response.

The devilish ice cube clatters to the floor once again and I let out a small scream of frustration.

A new cube soon replaces it and you carry on.

"You do seem to like this, how interesting."

"Ersth Er, Ankoo Er!" I yelp.

Your fingers move up, circling my clit and the tension builds further. I squirm slightly, trying hard not to dislodge the ice again. Painfully aware of the three strokes of the cane I have already earnt.

"Arhhhh!" I yelp, "Erleeathh Er!" I try to get your attention as my right arm becomes overwhelmingly tight and numb.

"Is it too much?" You ask, alert to my discomfort.

I try to explain around my gag, but it is only so much gibberish. I've not dropped the dragon fruit though and I hope you can see that I need help.

You stop me and gently remove the gag.

"Thorry Ther," I lisp, my mouth half asleep from the gag, "It's my right arm, I think it needs to be loosened please! Its feels so tight and sore."

You stroke my face, and I smile up at you. Hoping you can alleviate the problem without stopping our play.

You move round and carefully loosen the restraints on that arm. With the extra movement I flex and shake my hand, trying to improve the sensation.

After a little time you check both my arms and my feet, making sure I am safe to continue.

"Are you ok to carry on a little longer?"

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir." I reply. My arms are still uncomfortable but no longer dangerously so.

You replace the ice cube on my shoulders and renewed sensations flow from my core as you side fingers inside me, twisting them and eliciting groans and cries from my over stimulated body. It would appear we are both surprised by how much I love the Deep Heat on my sensitive areas. It warms that heightens sensations, spreading warmth and building higher as it continues to work after your fingers have moved on.

Your finger begins to circle round my anus and I squirm a little, still unnerved by your interest in that area. The pressure increases and the finger begins to slip inside, warmth spreading as you stretch my tight virgin arse around your finger.

Slowly you pump it in and out of my arse and I groan as discomfort combines with pleasure and I am lost in sensations flooding my body. Your other hand tugs and pulls at my labia, stretching them, opening my pussy and tugging at my clit, pulling the hood over my engorged little nub.

The ice cube slides down my back, putting a halt to my pleasure. You put it black in place.

"How many black marks does that make it?" You question me.

"Four Sir." I murmur, resigned to my fate.

"Four cane strokes, with that nasty cane! I am terrible. Are you afraid Kitten?"

"Yes Sir..." I forget my protocol momentarily until you remind me with a sharp intake of breath. "I mean, yes Sir, thank you Sir."

But it is too late. Not only do I have four black marks, but now I have three blue ones too.

Sadist that you are, you decide I have had enough enjoyment and wipe the cream from my pussy, using cold yogurt to ensure the sensations are halted. The shock of the cold makes me gasp and shrink away, causing the ice cube to drop from my back once again and I let out a sob in despair.

With five black marks lined up on my breast I cower slightly as you replace the cube once again. It feels so cold against my skin and each trickle of cold water it releases sends fear coursing through me, uncertain if it is slipping or dripping on its precarious perch.

Having identified my penchant for warm sensations, you switch sensations and start applying another new substance to my cunt, quickly developing to spreading it inside my tight hole. It takes a few seconds to react, at first tingling, then developing into prickles of cold.

These build in intensity, until my cunt starts to feel almost numb with cold. I whimper as you play with me, unable to move or react to your ministrations for feel of receiving another mark.

"You don't seem to enjoy that Kitten, how does it feel?"

"No Sir, it's very cold Sir," I quietly reply.

"Hmm, I was going to stop here, but I think I'd like to try one more thing. I think you might like it."

I take a long, shaky breath, both excited and afraid of what you might have in store for me.

You disappear off to the kitchen, reappearing shortly and I wonder what it is that you have saved for last. I'm not left in suspense for long, as you begin smearing the mysterious sauce around my cunt.

Quickly it begins to sting, and I can smell the piri-piri sauce, mingled with my juices. Not quite satisfied by my noises, you apply the electric toothbrush to my outer lips, then move it gradually deeper and around the edges of my clit, opening the skin and intensifying the effect of the chilli on my cunt.

I begin to whimper as you slide two fingers inside me, pumping the sauce in and out of my tight hole. Contrasts of pleasure and pain have me teetering on the brink of an orgasm, but as the effect of the chilli becomes stronger, pain begins to overtake pleasure. My arms are throbbing and tingling from their prolonged bondage at such an acute angle, and I squeeze and grip at the dragonfruit, worried I will have to drop it soon, my resilience wearing low.

The squirming of my arms and twitches of my hip dislodge the icecube once more, and you stop torturing my cunt and walk round the sofa to stand in front of me. Reaching down, you make the black marks up to six, then unzip your jeans, freeing your hard cock and pushing it too my lips.

I open and begin sucking on it with enthusiasm, distracting myself from the discomfort in my own areas by focusing all my attention on yours. I slide you in and out of my mouth, applying suction and tickling the underside of your cock with my tongue.

Groaning with pleasure you grab hold of my hair, tugging on it to speed my movements and thrusting your cock deep inside my mouth, catching the back of my throat. I moan around your flesh, lost in the feel of your cock inside me, enjoying the salty taste as precum seeps from the tip. Abruptly you stop and I cry out a little at the loss.

"That's enough of that Kitten, I think its nearly time to set you free."

Much as I wish you had cum in my mouth, I must confess it is a relief to hear I will be able to move my arms soon. My feet also have begun to sting from the lack of ready blood-flow and I know this is for the best.

"Before I can untie you, however, there is the small matter of these marks."

I shiver as you run your fingers over my breasts, stroking the lines you have left on them.

KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers
12