D is for Dragonfruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For each of these blue marks, you will be flogged six times. How many does that make it?"

I try to de-cloud my brain to manage the simple arithmetic, and after a pause manage to answer,

"Eighteen, Sir."

"Good. Lets start with those."

You walk back round and I feel the soft sued strands of the flogger trailing across my back, buttocks and thighs.

WHACK! You hit me hard across my arse.

WHACK! WHACK-WHACK-WHACK! The strands wrap round my thighs, connecting with my sensitive pussy and I emit mewls of pain.

The flogger drapes and drags across my now warmed cheeks and my hip buck and hump slightly, betraying my enjoyment.

"WHACK! WHACK-WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

As my arse begins to burn my cries get louder in response to each hit.

WHACK! The flogger hits my lower back and I squeeze hard at the dragonfruit in my hand.

"How many is that Bitch?"

I panic slightly, not sure of how many there have been.

"... Eleven... Sir?" I reply

"That's right Bitch, now don't forget to thank me."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

WHACK! WHACK- WHACK-WHACK!

The thuds build and the pain of each strike becomes more intense. For all the pain though, I can't help but feel extremely turned on and my pussy gets wetter and wetter.

WHACK!

The final strike lands across my swollen pussy and I let out a shriek of pain.

You rub and stroke my now burning flesh and I try to recover my ragged breathing. Panting and twitching slightly I begin to come back down to earth.

"Well done Bitch." You compliment me as you stroke my bruised skin.

"Mmmm, nice and toasty. I am terrible, caning you after such a flogging."

I tense, wondering if I have earned a reprieve, acutely aware of how painful your cane is without having been firmly flogged, but I am not so lucky.

"We're going to do the cane a little differently. You will have to count each strike, and thank me after each one."

I squirm a little in my tight bonds, whimpering at this news. How can I thank you for something I hate so much?

"Answer me." You command, slicing cane through the air with a whistle to punctuate your point.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir" I reply, finally broken.

You run the cane across my burning arse and I take a deep breath, stilling my self and trying not to tense up further.

SNAP!

"Argh! One Sir, Thank you Sir."

SNAP!

"AH-Agh! Two Sir, thank you Sir."

SNAP!

I flail against my ropes, trying futilely to get away before giving in.

"Three Sir... Thank you Sir." I manage to add.

SNAP!

I begin to sob, painful lines stinging, cutting and burning through my flesh, over and above the background hum from the flogging.

"Four Sir!" I blurt through my gasps.

"Thank you, Sir."

SNAP!

Again, searing pain burns through from the switch of cane.

"Five Sir, Thank you Sir."

Tears are running down my cheeks.

"Last one Kitten, you're doing really well." You reassure me.

SNAP!

This last one hits lower, at the junction between my buttock and thigh and I scream in pain as it catches a little at my cunt. I twist and writhe against the rope until the pain begins to level out.

You drop the cane and come close, stroking my hair and calming me down. Quickly your fingers pull at the ropes around my arms, freeing them and sending blood throbbing back through my veins.

I whimper as feeling starts to return to my hands and you gently peel my fingers from around the abused dragonfruit.

You untie my legs and support me as I struggle to shift, unable yet to sit on my burning bottom.

Pulling me up, you half carry me down the hall to your bed, so kind until you have me in front of it and with a cruel smile you push me so I fall with a bump on my back, forcing a cry of pain as the stinging stripes are pressed against the sheets.

With that your sadistic streak appears satisfied, and you climb into bed next to me, pulling me close and wrapping me in your arms, letting go only to pass me a glass of water.

You hold me, murmuring soft reassurances and questioning me about our play and my condition, gradually settling me down. Once I have stopped trembling, you shift down the bed and clean my pussy again with your tongue, sending little spikes of pleasure through my brain as you flick across my clit.

Finally we fuck, gently at first but getting rougher as you pull my legs up over your shoulders. My pussy clenches and tightens around your hard cock as I cum, and I thrash around you, crying out in pleasure. You groan and your eyes widen under the squeezing pulsations of my cunt, rippling around you and with a final thrust you burry your cock deep inside me and cum, setting of another jolt of pleasure through my system.

We lie, wrapped in each other's arms afterwards. This has been so intense I am shattered, as are you.

Smiling you look into my eyes as your fingers play across the deep rope marks in my arms.

"Are you free next weekend for Elderberry?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

12