D is for Dream

Story Info
A long-awaited first encounter.
5.4k words
4.24
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't remember the last time that my head had ever pounded so hard - pulsating from the blood rushes, throbbing from the abuse, and cracking in pain from the orgasms. My hands were tied, well, handcuffed, and bleeding, above my head as I felt the cold shower water turn on. What part of my vision that was drifting into blackness receded. Feeling my eyes jerk open, I blinked through the water, shook my head from side to side, and tried to see what the hell was going on.

"Okay, it's your go!"

"You're gonna be sorry you invited me to come the fuck at you and tackle the shit out of you! I SO own your ass!!"

I heard you give off a smartass laugh in response, as you readied yourself for my attack. Of course, this was fun, this was play. I took off for you, and, of course, didn't even come close to knocking you down or even moving your steady feet an inch.

"Jackass! You stepped on my toe!" you shouted. Responding with a smile and cheekily sticking out my tongue at you, you lunged back at me and of course pinned me into the dirt. I was laughing uncontrollably from the cruel tickling you were giving me... you KNEW I was ticklish!

We got back up and readied ourselves again - this time it was me taking the hit. Steadying myself as you had taught me, I smiled, bit my bottom lip, and nodded to you. A hard thud threw me down to the ground, you landed on top of me, knocking the breath out of my lungs. I found something just beginning to slowly erupt within me... and it was not air. Anger, almost distant memories, shot up through my veins before I was even able to breathe again. You were shocked when you saw the flame in my eyes; the hatred; the desire?

With some sort of inertia flowing through my body, I managed to reach up and grab your wrist, rolling myself out from underneath you. Twisting your hand backward, as I'd been taught, I almost felt it crack, but thankfully didn't pull that far... however, I did manage to make you quite, quite upset.

"Okay, okay, ow! What the fuck? Let go, chill out!" you shouted at me. The words came into my ears, but the message did not make any sense. Why should I let go? Amazingly, in the next few seconds, you managed to wriggle out of my hold, and stand up, grasping your wrist and sweating. Still angry, still hurting, I lunged for you, some animalistic sensor in me setting my touch on fire. Easily moving away from my advancing, you also grabbed my wrist, this time however, you twisted it behind my back.

"Stop it, what the hell's wrong with you?" you barked at me; now you were getting angry as well.

"Let me GO!" I shouted, almost at the top of my lungs.

"No! Get the fuck in the house, we're done with this shit," forcing me to do what you said by pushing me through the doorway, like a cop leading a man into a police car.

Once inside, you eased your grip, and I twisted out of the easy hold you had me in. I spun around, my breath shallow, my eyes filed with rage. Before I got the chance to come at you again, you leaned forward and grabbed the wrists I had thrown up, and slammed them into the wall behind me. Landing with a loud thud that shook the room, my head also reared backward, crashing into the grey pigment of my wall.

I blinked, hard, attempting to retrieve the vision that you had knocked out of me. It seemed as if my rational thoughts returned with my vision, because I almost couldn't remember how or why we were in the position we were. All I knew was... I liked it. Then you spoke again.

"Now you fucking listen to me, stop fucking coming at me and stop trying to fucking hurt me and yourself. Understand me?" you spat in my face. I meekly nodded... then you added something. "Good girl."

Now I knew what this was.

I allowed my pride, my self-confidence, and my self-definition of a strong willed woman kick back into my focus, and I was able to instead of submit... fight back.

"Let me the fuck go! I already told you to let me go, mother fucker!" I screamed into your eyes. I began to struggle as hard and as forcefully as I could, but all I managed to do was give you space in between me and the wall for you to use against me... and spin me around, my arms twisted behind my back and my face into the wall. Your hands were big enough to hold both of mine painfully together, not letting me move them an inch. By this point my wrists were so sore from the hold you had on me before and the games we had been playing earlier, I admitted to myself defeat.

You slammed your other hand into the small of my back, making me groan in pain and arch my head backwards. You took this opportunity to reach up and grab a handful of my hair, already drenched in sweat. Pressing yourself against me and leaning down into me, you whispered,

"If you want to play games, we can play games. But only I can allow that or deny it. Do you want to play with me?" I nodded... finally realizing the effect this was having on me. As if you were thinking the same thing I was, you reached down and leaned your hand inward. Without even a command, I spread my legs slightly so you could have access to the part of me you always wanted to touch. Still pressed against me, you began to breathe heavily onto my neck as I felt your hand rubbing on my pussy. Now I knew why you wanted me wearing a skirt. Your fingers roughly spread my lips apart and you instantly felt how wet I was... how aroused this situation was making me. I heard and felt you let out a deep, soft growl into my neck as you took two of your fingers and easily shoved them inside of me.

A moan emanated from my lips, and I felt your hand escape from inside me and lift back up to my head. A quick grab and a hard thrust of your forearm and my head was slammed into the wall again. I released another groan of discomfort as I heard you order me to keep quiet. I did not argue. Returning a split second later down to my thighs, you wasted no time in shoving your fingers back into me. I bit my lip so as to deter another moan from escaping my lungs. As you began to roughly thrust your fingers in and out of me, your lips finally came in contact with my neck: along with your teeth.

It was almost as if the harder you thrust, the harder you bit down on my flesh... or perhaps it was the other way around... I was so lost in arousal that I could not tell the difference. My body was already more than responding to your thrusts, to your fingers, and your mouth: I was drenched. I felt my juices lubricating your fingers thoroughly, allowing you to continuously rape my cunt with your hand. Beginning to come to the brink, I felt you insert another finger to join with the other two. I grinded my teeth together, having to hold my breath to keep the shout of ecstasy from exploding out. Feeling my discomfort, you let out a guttural laugh into the top of my shoulder.

"Let's get you moved onto the bed," were the only words you spoke as you began to move me, your hand escaping from inside me and moving automatically to the back of my head. Jerking my hair downward, my chin shot up in the air. You turned my head slightly and exposed the abuse you had inflicted upon my neck. I felt your smile and heard you whisper something to confirm your approval. Putting too much faith perhaps into my submission, you instructed me to stay put with my hands behind my back while you went to retrieve the handcuffs. But I wanted to play.

A second after you'd let me go, so as to gain a bit of distance in between us, I began to take off for the doorway. You saw me (and heard me) out of the corner of your eye, and immediately... and easily... kicked at the back of my knees, obviously thrusting me into the floor. Not expecting the gentle yet powerful turn of events, I fell all the way down, tripping over myself. Just as I was trying to get up, you quickly moved over to me and put your foot into my back, pressing hard.

"Now did I not instruct you to stay put?"

"Yes."

"So then why the fuck didn't you listen to me? Do I need to remind you what listening is?"

"No."

"Get up." I felt your foot press down even harder into the back of my ribcage just before you released the pressure. I coughed a bit, and pulled myself back up. I stood and waited for you to retrieve the handcuffs, and a few other objects of my affection. "Open."

I opened my mouth as I watched you bring my ball gag up to my face. You shoved it into my mouth and turned me around so you could fasten it... nice and tight: keeping my jaw hinged painfully open.

"Now maybe you will listen a little better." I nodded. I felt you guide me with your hand on my back towards the bed, and stop at the edge of it. As I began to get up onto the bed, you jerked my arm back, stopping me from advancing any further. "My way," was all you said. I nodded. You proceeded to remove my clothes, so was completely exposed to you and your will...

I watched you walk around the bed and get up onto your knees onto it. Steadying yourself, you pulled yourself over closer to me. I watched you reach up, and grab onto my hair again. Believing for some reason you were simply guiding me, I did not try to struggle. However, I soon realized that you were doing this to shove me down onto the bed, leading yourself off of the bed and pulling me hard onto it as you came closer to the edge. You were pulling my weight with my hair, smiling and laughing as you watched me try to keep up with your pulling so as not to feel too much harm. Finally I was on the bed the way you wanted me, and you took no time in straddling me and cuffing my hands together.

You pulled my rope out as I watched you in silence try to envision what the best way to tie me was. Finally, after about a minute or so, you came to your desired result, and began to bind me. You ordered me and positioned me as you desired: with my hands above my head lying on the bed, my legs up in the air and spread. You looped the middle of the rope across the back of my knees and around them once, and ran the two ends up through the loops of my handcuffs. Further looping it underneath the bed, you brought the rope back up onto the bed and tied the two ends to the rope spread across the backs of my knees. There was no moving forward or backward, however, I found I could move a little side to side. You almost knew what I was thinking.

"You can move a bit from left to right. I did that on purpose. I want to see you squirm." You paused. "I believe it's about time for some torture, eh?" I did not respond, but pleaded yes in my mind. You reached onto the dresser and retrieved a blindfold. Moving around the ropes, you tied it tightly to cover my eyes and nose, so I couldn't even see the light in the room. Now, completely at your mercy, I waited.

The next thing I felt was your weight coming onto the bed with me, and you laying down on your stomach. I knew what you were about to do, but was not prepared for your hot breath on my open pussy. I felt your hands touch my thighs, grasping them, grabbing them. Your tongue finally began to touch my spread flesh, gently tracing circles around my clit. This was the first gentle touch I had felt from you in over an hour.

You felt me begin to squirm as you continued this slow, agonizing, teasing, circular pattern on my clit. My moans were of course muffled and almost silenced from the gag in my mouth, but my building desire was more than obvious. I could feel your tongue driving at me, flicking and rubbing on my clit as hard as you could. Normally, I wouldn't like that sensation, but now... it was igniting my passion. My fingernails were digging into my hands as you continued to get more and more rough with my pussy - now sucking, hard, and using your teeth. You found that the thing that brought the most intense reaction from me was grinding your teeth into my clit... so you kept repeating it. Over and over, you repeated the rhythm of circling with your tongue, sucking it into your mouth, biting down, and grinding... over and over... until you felt my legs begin to shake and my muscles begin to tense. Lifting your head up, you get off of the bed and hear me scream into my gag.

"Oh I'm sorry, does my little girl want to cum?" All I could do was attempt to nod, even though my head was spinning. You replied with, "On my time, slut." I attempted another nod.

I began to feel you walking around, leaving the room, and returning. I tried to concentrate on what I was hearing, but all I could tell was your location: I had no idea what was going to happen next.

I bit down on my gag, hard, when I felt the coldness on my pussy. You had retrieved some ice cubes from the freezer, and were beginning to insert them inside of me. First one, then two... then I felt a third enter me. Already shaking and freezing from the drop in temperature inside my body, I felt my head turning from side to side, attempting to forget the freezing. Just as I felt the last one slip inside, I let out a sigh of relief. Sure, they were inside me, but they would melt very quickly... I was not worried.

Not ten seconds after I felt the ice cubes enter me, I felt your fingers inside of me again... shoving them in HARD. You had thrust them as deep as possible, and I could feel that you were attempting to move the ice cubes around. Little did I know, you had a plan that was more than to just "play" with them inside me. I felt your fingers pull out, and my largest toy attempt to pass through my opening. I tried to sway sideways to block the intrusion, it hurt... but you did not allow me. With no verbal response, you grasped my thigh tightly, signaling me not to move. I whimpered into my gag and threw my head back, I did NOT want this inside of me!

With one big continuous push, you guided the large vibrator inside me, one inch... two... three... and then it hit me. I knew why you were doing this. You kept pushing, further and deeper as my stomach began to tense. I tore into my gag with my teeth as you gave the toy one last push and held it there... deep. You were going to hold it there for the ice cubes to melt deep inside me, and instead of the cold water leaking out and allowing my body to return to it's natural temperature, you were holding it inside of me.

I assumed that you would let go and get up, to watch me writhe maybe, or perhaps to get the next toy that you would be violating my body with... but you stayed put, holding the vibrator inside of me, not turned on, and waited. The temperature was not getting any warmer and I felt the deep insides of my pussy getting numb. The ice cubes were pressed up against my cervix, allowing the coldness to travel further inside of me. Tears began to fill my eyes as the cold seemed to become more intense as I felt them melt... I needed the relief of the warm air, I needed heat.

Finally, I felt you get up and leave the vibrator inside of me. Afraid that you were going to leave me there, I began to whine and whimper, almost silently begging for you to come back.

"I'm not going far," was your response. You knew how much I needed you, and trusted you, because I stopped panicking, and tried to relax and await your return. Knees first, you came back onto the bed and rested at your previous position, but sitting up this time. Relaxed that you had returned, I breathed out a sigh of relief that I immediately took back inside my lungs, because you had reached down and pushed on the toy, pushing it into me further. You reached down and turned on the vibrator, high, just as I began crying from the coldness. "This will make it better," you said... I assumed you were speaking of the vibrations.

A second later, I felt my hips jump off of the bed at least an entire inch - you had gotten up to get a candle... and were dripping the hot wax onto my pussy. I felt the wax run down my lips just before it cooled. I had never experienced wax on that part of my body before: it was intense. You continued to drip wax onto my pussy, and my inner thighs as you felt me writhe and squirm below you. My pussy was clenching, hard, around the vibrator, and you knew it. You knew what this was doing to me.

After my mind finally found a place to stop spinning, I felt you lean up and set the candle down on the dresser. Thankful that this temperature torture was over, swearing that you were going to pull the toy out, I felt you instead reach further, and, what I found out five seconds later, reach for another candle. My back arched and my breath was caught in my throat as I felt the wax now begin to pour down onto my exposed nipples, making them hard. I felt you reach down and pinch and twist them, digging the wax into me with your fingernails. First one, then the other, you continued to pour the hot wax onto my breasts, and then pinch and twist them until you knew I couldn't take any more. The pressure was still building in my stomach and my pussy... the sensations were incredible, and almost too much. I felt my breath being harder and harder to retrieve from my lungs as you continued to torture my breasts and my nipples.

Finally, after what had seemed hours, you again leaned over to set the candle down. I prayed and prayed that you did not grab another one, and this time you didn't. Instead, you grabbed something else that you knew drove me utterly insane: my clothespins. You reached down to my right nipple and pulled up on it. More. More. Then even more, until I was practically lifting off of the bed by my nipple. You released me and I fell back down, just before you reached down again and pinched my nipple to attach the clothespin. You saw my chest rise up and down from my hard breathing as I felt you release it and do the same to the other nipple, first pulling on it, then attaching the clothespin.

You reached down and grabbed them, twisting them inward towards each other, and pulling up. Pain shot through my spine as I felt you jerk them so hard that they came off. It felt as if you had torn my flesh, until you put them right back on and did it over again. The wax was long gone by now, haven fallen off from the pulling and stretching of my skin, but I could still feel bits of the heat pouring onto me; into me. You repeated this agonizing torture twice more on my nipples until you were satisfied enough that I had endured enough pain, and left them on; but of course not without pinching and twisting the shit out of them before you let go. You added two more to each nipple, one above the center one, and one below, so now I had six clothespins on my breasts. I fucking loved it.

"Now, I'll bet you've forgotten this by now, haven't you?" you asked me just before you reached down and pushed your hand hard onto the base of my vibrator, shoving it deeper inside of me. I grunted through my gag and let out a crying sound as I was reminded of the pressure that I had indeed forgotten. "Well, why don't we take this out, huh? I think I'm ready to get something for myself," you said as you pulled out the vibrator, agonizingly slowly. I felt the water leaking out of me quickly, and running down my ass crack onto the bed beneath me. "There's a good little girl," I heard you say as you reached down to spank my pussy a few times, just lightly tapping me at first and then giving me one hard slap.

I knew you were about to fuck me... there was no way that you weren't wanting to be inside of me by this point. Proving I was right, I felt you lean yourself upwards and quite easily shove your cock into my pussy. I was amazed that except for the very outer penetration, I could not feel your cock fucking me... except there was one part of me that the ice hadn't touched to make it numb: my g-spot. I felt you angle yourself, as if you were reading my mind, to make sure that you were full-on hitting my sweet spot.

I felt your thrusts and your cock beginning a hard, fast, driving rhythm. I had never been pounded so hard so quickly, and you could tell.

12