D is for Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby, open up that pussy for me. Make it easier on yourself because I'm not going to fucking stop or slow down," you commanded. Of course, I couldn't feel myself being tense, but I tried as hard as I could to relax my muscles mentally. Whether or not it helped, I couldn't tell, because you kept driving your cock inside of me harder and harder. Over and over I felt your cock head brushing against my g-spot: with every deep, forceful thrust. Just as I had forgotten about the clothespins on my nipples, I felt you reach down and yank on the middle ones - pulling on all three somehow at the same time. I dug my fingernails into my palms again as I felt you twist them and pinch them harder. They had been on for at least five minutes now and were getting sore. You let them down, then pulled them back up, then back down, then back up. You continually pulled and tugged on them as you thrust your cock into me over and over. I could not bring myself to decide whether I was feeling pain or pleasure, but all I could figure out was that this was the most intense feeling I had ever experienced.

Just as I felt my true orgasm building, I felt you suddenly pull out your cock and line it up with my ass. Remembering that I had not had any stimulation, any penetration there at all in over a week, I tried as hard as I could to encourage you not to enter my tight asshole. However, my sorry attempts failed, because you knew where you wanted, and you wanted inside of my ass. My teeth once again dug into my gag as I attempted to prepare myself for the penetration, but I soon found that nothing could have. I clenched my ass around the head of your cock after you had very forcefully inserted it into me.

"Oh no, you're not getting out of this one," was all you replied as I felt you continue to push inside of me... stretching and ripping my ass open to accept your cock. Tears were now free flowing from my eyes as you continued to shove inside of me and tug on my clothespins... torturing every part of my body. I prayed for this to be over, I prayed for you to realize how much you were hurting me and pull out, but instead I felt you start a painful, powerful rhythm, destroying my tight asshole.

I knew you could tell you were hurting me, and I could tell you were getting off to it! You wanted to continually make me endure any pain that you could impose upon me, and wanted me to take it willingly and quietly. Obedient to your desires, I attempted to relax as I felt you only rape my ass harder and harder with every thrust. My breasts were numb from the torture and pulling and stretching... my entire body practically became numb from this man's torture. From your torture.

Just when I didn't think I could take any more of this agonizing... wait, pleasurable? I began to feel my ass loosen up around your cock as I finally could breathe and accept your hard cock into me. I wanted it inside of me. I felt my arousal growing as you continued to fuck my ass, continued to twist and release my nipples, and continued to make me your little slut. Just as I was thoroughly enjoying myself, I felt you coming closer to orgasm... your breathing became more shallow; your rhythm more intense. Not too long after I realized this, I felt your body begin to shake against my thighs, and I heard you let out a loud groan... letting me know that you had just came deep inside of my tight ass. I felt you continue to thrust gently for a minute or so before you decided to pull out. You looked down and saw your cum dripping out of my asshole, and let it be. You wanted me to feel your cum inside of me. Frustrated and angry, I began to whimper again.

"What's wrong, baby? I just came in your ass, you filthy little girl, what more could you want now?" You paused. "Oh, I know what you want, you want to cum, don't you, you filthy little fucking slut? You want to cum for me?" I nodded. "Good. I'm not stopping until you do."

You reached into my drawer and pulled out my blue toy, my favorite vibrator, and turned it up all the way. You wasted no time in placing it on my clit, and beginning to move it around. It did not take me long to become very close to orgasm, to feel my body getting hotter and my muscles begin to tense again. I thought that, recognizing this, you would pull my toy away, but instead you kept it on and kept your gentle rhythm going. Within seconds, I released a very intense orgasm that shook through my entire body - the massaging from the vibrator became lightning as it shot electric waves through me, surging my orgasm... making it powerful. Knowing you would not be satisfied, I attempted to keep my head straight as I felt you continue your ministrations, almost not even faulting, as if you didn't even notice.

For the next five minutes, you kept your pace and calmness, not attempting to penetrate me, not attempting to fuck me, but merely attempting to make me cum again. I felt you reach up and take my clothespins off, one by one. I would have let out a loud shriek with each one as I felt the sting of release and soreness of the pressure. After they were all off, I felt you lean down, with the vibe still on my clit, and begin to bite. Hard. I did not know what you were doing because you knew that I couldn't cum this way, but sure enough you continued to bite and suck on my nipples until they almost began to bleed.

Just as I was begging you to stop hurting me in my head, I felt another giant wave of orgasm shoot through me. I had no idea what caused it; I couldn't pinpoint what it was that got me off that quickly and that forcefully without me even noticing. Your teeth clamped down onto my left nipple as I bucked up and down off of the bed in ecstasy. The second orgasm always being more powerful than the first, you were expecting this. But, once again, I was not ready for what was next.

Swearing by now you would be satisfied, I waited for you to pull the toy off of my clit, and stop my orgasm... only to find out that you had no plans to do so whatsoever. You continued to push and press and rub around my clit with my vibrator at full speed, even after my second exploding orgasm. If I had lost my head before, I had no idea where it was at this point, because I could not even group thoughts together in sentences. 'Stop hurting me, please' turned into, 'stop... pain...' in my head - my thoughts swirling around and thrusting themselves into a million different directions. I could not have told you to stop at this point even if I had wanted to.

Even after what must have been close to 45 minutes of ministrations, you faithfully continued to rub my swollen, tortured clit. I couldn't even distinguish in between my true arousal and the arousal in my head, I couldn't focus on your teeth or the vibrator... everything was moving together in sync, slowly, then fast, rushing between the two and leaving me no room to breathe or even focus on my arousal.

One more, two more, three more orgasms I felt shoot through me in under a minute. They began to string together, no time in between as spasm after spasm erupted from within me, catching my breath and grasping my thoughts, erasing them all. I could no longer feel my limbs, or even your teeth still biting down on my nipples, that I could swear were probably bleeding by now. I heard your groans and sounds of approval in the distance, wanting and needing me to cum just one more time. I didn't know, and had no way of telling whether or not you knew what I was feeling and experiencing... and I was beginning not to care.

The next thing I felt, somehow, was you pulling the vibe quickly off of my clit and then placing it back down onto me. The pause of touch in between pushed me even further into my euphoric, incoherent state, and before too much longer... I felt myself fade into blackness.

I felt your hand slap me across the face as you attempted to pull me back into reality, the water splashing on you as well as me.

"Wake up, come on, baby, come out of it. We're done now," was the last thing I heard from you before I finally came to completely. Still shaking and amazed that I could stand, my eyes closed gently as I felt you uncuff me and support my weight enough to carry me to the bed. You gave me a kiss on the cheek as I felt your hand once more reach down to my pussy...

12