D Looking For S Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominant gentleman finds submissive lady.
2.3k words
4.41
37.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers

The posting read, "Dominant looking for submissive". You have seen it before, many times. You have seen it once or twice a year, for many years now. It is up for just a day or two and then is gone. The posting reads

"Dominant white gentleman looking for submissive single white woman to serve. Age between 40 to 55. Experience not necessary. Willing to train an inexperienced woman."

"Be proper, polite, formal, and respectful in your reply message. Reply message must have a subject line that reads, "Please interview me, SIR". The right submissive woman will know exactly how to respond back to SIR."

The posting touches you each time you read it. You have always wanted to, but have been afraid to reply to the posting. The last couple of times, you even came up with over 30 different replies to send, but you never sent any. Twice you copied the reply to address and stored it away. Then a day or so later you replied to that posting, only to have your e-mail message returned because the posting had been deleted.

This time the posting has been up only 57 minutes now. You are again afraid to reply. You know you have about 24 to 36 hours before the posting is gone again. You want to reply but you are so scared to reply. You have about 15 possible replies but you cannot choose one that feels right for you.

Now the posting has been up 8 hours. It is still there and you so want to reply. Your internal submissive is screaming in your head to reply now yet the day to day you is so very scared to reply. Too many failures from your past attempts to find a Dominant still haunt the day to day you. The many so-called "Dominants" in your past, that turned out to be anything but dominant. True they were Dominant between the sheets, but no place else and at no other times were they dominant.

There is something about this one posting, you have noticed it again, and again. Something about this one posting grabs you as no other posting does. Yet you do not know what or why.

Now the posting has been up 12 hours. It is still there and you have had three (3) glasses of wine tonight, with and after dinner. As you look at the posting, you notice how simple it is. A few sentences, says it all. You look at your replies and notice that your replies are not simple at all. Compared to the posting, your replies are all books. "It is the wine," you think. "It cannot be that simple," you think.

Yet you sit down and compose a new reply. You write

"Good evening Sir:

Please interview me, SIR. Please train me SIR. Please, let me learn your ways, SIR."

You look the message over and check the message over again, and again, and yet again. You open your e-mail, copy and paste the reply to address into the "To:" line. You enter "Please interview me, SIR." into the subject line. You copy and paste your reply message into the e-mail text area.

You check and recheck spelling. You check and recheck the subject line. At hour 16 since the posting was posted, you click on the send button of your message. Then you go off to bed.

The next morning the posting is still up. You do all the normal things you would normally do on a weekend morning. Sometime before lunch, you check your e-mail. You did not see a reply for anyone you did not know. Yet the spam folder shows 23 spam messages. Not unusual for your spam box to have many spam messages, sometimes the number goes up to 100 or more spam messages. Normally you just delete the spam messages without ever looking at them. But not today, and you do not know why. There is a message from an unusual e-mail address that has the subject "RE: Please interview me, SIR."

Your stomach tightens. You click on the E-mail and the reply message reads:

"Good morning miss:"

"You have passed the first test. You have a proper subject line for your message."

"You have passed the second test. You were proper, polite, formal, and respectful in your reply."

"The next step is for you to answer the following items that I require to know from you:"

"1). Your name (Your first name is required. Your middle and last name are optional at this time.)

2). A valid E-Mail address so that I do not have to continue to reply to this posting service.

3). A valid text number.

4). Your eye color and hair color.

5). Your measurements, in inches, of breasts, stomach, and hips,

6). Your height and weight when naked.

7). Your bra size and you panty size."

"You have until noon today to reply. You may call me SIR."

You read and re-read the message. You are pleased to learn that you have passed his tests. You did not realize that the simple posting contained any tests.

You look at the clock and realize that you have less than an hour to reply. You compose a message that is proper, polite, formal, and respectful. In that message, you state that your name is Jennifer. You also tell your middle and last names. You supply your e-mail address and your cell number. You tell of your eye and hair color, your measurements, your height, your weight, your bra size, and your panty size in simple answers. You send off the message and you add the e-mail address to your approved list.

You go and have some lunch. You have to do your errands and do your weekly shopping. You do not look at e-mails until after dinner. There was a reply from him, the one called SIR.

Over the next few days, you and SIR exchange e-mail messages. You ask questions and sometimes SIR gives answers. SIR asks questions and you answer those questions. SIR's questions are always related to you, your submissiveness, your submissive experiences, your likes, and your dislikes. Some of the questions are embarrassing to you. SIR tells you in one e-mail that is name is Ralph.

On the fourth day of e-mails, you ask SIR when will you be permitted to meet SIR in one of your replies. Later that evening in a message from SIR, you are told that SIR will do a physical inspection of you on Thursday night. SIR's e-mail has all the specific details. You are to go to the Pineville mall and be there by 7PM. You are to be standing near the ATM machine on the second floor in the food court area. You are to stand with your feet 12 to 18 inches apart. You must stand with your arms at your side. You are to hold nothing. You are to look across the food court towards the Italian place until you are told otherwise.

SIR goes on to tell you to be wearing a dress, which stops within one inch above your knees. You are to wear high heels. Specifically SIR says, "You are to wear 3-inch to 5-inch high heels or Stiletto high heels." You are to wear bikini panties. SIR is specific in the size of the panties and that size SIR gives you is a size smaller than you normally wear. You are to pull the panties up tight into the crack of your ass and the folds of your cunt. You are not to wear a bra. You are to wear a specific brand and color of sheer to the waist pantyhose with the crotch panel removed. You are to wear bright red, smudge proof lipstick. You may nicely accessorize the outfit with jewelry or other items as long as it is tastefully done. One of the items, except for the panty hose and bikini panties, must be red in color. SIR also says that you can wear a knee length coat or jacket, not red, if the weather requires a coat or jacket.

You go to your closet and look at your clothing. You have a few dresses. You have a few pairs of high heels. You add the pantyhose, lipstick, and bikini panties to a shopping list. The red item is the hardest part. You do not own a red dress. You do not own red heels. You look around your accessories. You have a very small purse that is red. You have a scarf that is red. You have a hat that is red. You have a few days to think this decision over.

Thursday arrives and you took off from work at 3PM. You showered and shaved. You had learned in one e-mail that SIR expects no hair from the tip of your nose to the bottom of your feet. You made sure to get any hairs, no matter where the hair may be on your body. You pull the bikini panties on and pull the panties up tight. You notice that as you move the panties rub your clitoris. This might be tough to walk in heels then. You pull on the panty hose carefully. In another e-mail, you learned SIR despised any woman who wore any kind of hosiery with holes, tears, lines, rips, ladders, or runs of any kind. That information caused you to buy three (3) more of the pantyhose SIR specified just in case you needed them.

You pull on the dress. A tan and black print dress is what you are wearing. Then you go and fix your hair. SIR had indicated that if you had hair past your shoulders, which you do, he prefers that you wore the hair as a tight bun on the back of your head. "The easier to grab hold of you if I need to" SIR had said in an e-mail message. You had no idea what a tight bun was when it came to hair but you found out on the internet and had practiced doing a tight bun for the past few days now. You applied your makeup tastefully and then the smudge proof bright red lipstick. You put on your tan 5-inch high heels. Close to stiletto heels but not exactly. You decided to wear the bright red scarf around your neck tonight. Since it was raining today, you plan on wearing a light jacket also.

You leave hone and arrive at the mall a little early. The bikini panties, which are rubbing the clitoris, are having a serious sexual effect on you as you walk. You go to the second floor and proceed to the food court. You see the ATM machine and note that the Italian restaurant is way over on the other side. You will be facing the whole food court with your back to the walkway, escalator, and elevators. You see an empty table near the ATM machine. You take off the jacket and hang it over the back of a chair. You put your purse down on the seat and push the chair fully into the table. You stand as instructed near the ATM machine, table, and you look out over the food court. You stand there for a very long while.

You were approached by at least seven men asking if you were free tonight, you noted some were married men. You were whistled at a few times as well, or so you think you were the target of the whistles. But you stand as instructed and you look as instructed. This feeling so natural and easy for you. You notice that your cunt is wet. You notice that your clitoris is hard against the bikini panties. You also notice that your nipples are sticking out, rock hard, as well. You are so sexually charged and could cum on the spot. Yet you have no idea why you are like this.

After a long while, your cell phone beeps to indicate that you have received text message. You move to your purse, pull out your cell phone, and read the message. The message reads:

"Good evening. You have passed all the tests tonight very well. You look lovely tonight. SIR is VERY impressed by you. If you wish to share dinner with SIR tonight, you will pick up your jacket and purse and proceed to your car. You will drive over to the "Red Garden" restaurant. When you enter the restaurant, you will ask for Mr. Roger's table. Dinner is "Dutch treat" tonight. Meaning we will each pay our own checks tonight so that neither of us feels owed or in debt to the other. If you cannot afford this arrangement say so now and SIR will make other arrangements for our meeting tonight. SIR."

You swallow hard. "He was here," you think. "Which one was he?" The married guys, the single guys, the guys in shorts, the guys in jeans, the guys in suits, the guys that whistled? All these questions you are running through your mind. You look around and around looking to see if anyone stands out. Lots of guys are looking at you, can he be one of them. Which one of them?

Your cell phone beeps again to indicate that you have received another text message. You look down and read:

"Well? Stop looking around for SIR, as I am not there any longer. Are you going you cum to have dinner with SIR or not?"

You are flabbergasted and cannot reply. You have to take many deep breaths and calm down. You are on the edge of an orgasm and you have no idea how or why you are at this time. How does he know what you were doing if he is not here? Does he have spy here? Does he have a camera here? How does he know?

You pull yourself together and write your reply.

"Hello SIR. Thank you for your complement. May I have the honor to dine with you tonight? Please SIR?"

You send the reply and you wait, stuck to the floor, you cannot move. You are hanging on SIR's reply.

Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers