D***, My Friday Night Date

Story Info
By request my Friday night date inspiration of Online Dating.
1.9k words
3.56
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I was asked for a follow up on how my date went. Before I begin, a little further backstory. You should probably understand what has led me to this point in my life that I'm about to strip naked for you.

D*** has been a persistent itch in the back of my brain for weeks. We met on a dating site and he contradicts himself in his very first correspondence. His username is not DTF and some numbers. My profile says quite plainly that's all I'm looking for.

Since I harbor great disdain for contradictory people, I decide to take a new approach with D***. I'm going to play extremely hard to get. I'd ignore his texts for days, and then respond hours after he finally texts again with the kinkiest shit my imagination can muster.

He tells me he's a dom. How wonderful. I'm a chameleon, and I like to think I turn submissive with flawless grace. I tell him everything his wettest dreams could never imagine and then I cut him off again.

I'd made up my mind that I wasn't going to meet him after about three weeks, and so I began the separation phase. I told him I didn't want to be a whore anymore ;P and I was sorry I wasted his time.

He was not very accepting of this. He wanted to argue with me about it. He was very stern, honestly, more than comfort should allow. He demanded an apology. I called him and his deep voice all but commanded I reconsider.

This piqued my curiosity, and I did reconsider. I canceled the day of, however, to make sure he was as desperate for me as I wanted him to be, though I used the guise of cold feet.

Also, should mention that we had discussed fucking in his shop before, hence the fantasy that preceded this, but decided to go with the coffee shop down the street to make me more comfortable/frustrate the fuck out of him. It truly was a delightful surprise when he took charge and changed the venue last minute.

Enjoy my Friday night, ladies and gentlemen.

D***

I'm driving to a coffee shop near his work where we'd agreed to meet and I'm maybe just ten minutes from my destination when he calls.

"Where are you?" His deep voice rumbled into my phone.

"I'm almost there. I'm on xxx."

"Great," he says, "ignore your GPS. I got you from here."

I turn my GPS off and follow his direction like a good, obedient submissive. I don't ask questions. I have to see where this goes.

I pull into the parking lot of an automotive shop. The thrill of what I expect will happen... what I hope will happen, is reflected between my thighs. I'm wet before I get out of my car.

We'd spoken together at great length what he expects of me. I am to be a good girl. A perfect little fuck doll. I am to wear a simple dress with nothing underneath, and heels. I am to walk in quietly and follow his lead. He is quite demanding.

I pull the door open and close it behind me. In my fantasy I'd imagined a filthy little shop adjacent to an alley. This place was very large and immaculately clean.

"Lock the door behind you." He says firmly, standing behind the counter across the well decorated and furnished lobby.

I am an obedient submissive. As I was told, I clicked the lock into place. I stood still awaiting my next command.

"Come here." His deep voice rang clear and commanding.

Again, I am obedient.

My heels click loudly in the silence that surrounds me. My favorite little black dress sways just above my knees as I approach. I walk around the counter I notice there's more grey in his beard than there was in the pictures he sent me. He looked thinner as well.

I stand quietly before him. He moves at me fast, and with a firm hand behind my neck he kisses me hard and fast. He forcefully press down on my shoulders and I fall to my knees.

His hand fluidly moves his zipper down and retrieves his hard, smooth cock just a quick lick in front of my face.

"You going to suck my cock, like a good little girl?" He asks firmly.

"Yes, daddy." I moan looking up at him. I grip the pockets of his slacks and pull his dick into my mouth. I waste no time at all being enthusiastic and sloppy. I take all of him on the first swing, and then begin to tug lightly on his balls while slurping just the first couple of inches of him while swirling my tongue around his tip.

His hands are in my hair. I love that. It makes me wet. He angles my face up toward him ever so slightly so as not to pull his dick from between my lips but draw my full attention to his eyes. He instructs me firmly, "Swallow all of my dick, and do it as long as you can."

I am obedient once more. My nose presses firmly into his flesh.

My perfect makeup is now running down my face and I need a breath. I come up from my duties and take a deep breath. I spit on my hand and gripped his dick firmly and began stroking him while I lifted his ballsack and began licking and suckling on them, just for a few extra breaths. I then went back to work on sucking the cum from his cock. This man's wet dream is coming true tonight.

He lifts me by my shoulders and spins me around. With one hand around my waist and one hand between my shoulder blades he bends me over. My skirt is lifted over my back and I hear him sigh. "Good girl." I assumed he was pleased that his orders were followed regarding not wearing anything underneath. He grunts as he presses his dick into my smooth, clean shaven pussy.

Now it's me who sighs. "God, daddy, yes!" I moan.

His hands firmly gripped to my hips, he begins slamming his cock deep inside me. He's fucking me with such force my hands fall to the floor just in front of my feet and I'm doubled in half. I have never in my life been fucked in this position and his cock felt amazing inside me. This continues for a few minutes before he pulls out and pushes me back down. "Lick your pussy off of me."

I am obedient. I am a chameleon and he wants a submissive.

I'm not down there slurping the sweet taste of my own pussy vigorously from his cock but a few minutes. He takes me by the hand and pulls me into the break room. There's a counter top at the back of the room with a coffee maker, a microwave, and a few various condiments that he swiped to the side. He lifted me onto the counter and pulled my pussy to the edge by my thighs.

Once again his cock glides into my cunt with relative ease considering I'm practically gushing over how forceful he's being with me. He really was making me his living fuckdoll. He kisses me hard while he pumps into me. My arms are unsteady and I'm moaning like seasoned porn queen, when I decide to step it up a bit.

"Yes, daddy! Fuck me as harrrrrd as you want!" I purr at him giving him, letting my droopy eyes meet his as he hears my desperate words. "I'm your fuckdoll, daddy, fuck me!"

He thrusts deep into me and he pulls out suddenly. I gasp.

There's a long table in the center of the room and he wastes no time in clearing it of its holdings. A candy dish, a couple of clipboards with various pages, and a handful of pens crash to the floor. He lifts me off the counter and puts me on the table. I lay back and he jerks me to the edge.

Fast, he's inside me once again, his cock pushing into me with such force that I'm writhing on the table in bliss. He slides his hand beneath the low vneck of my dress and pulls my left breast out. His lightly suckles on me before quickly and firmly biting my nipple. I call out his name.

His thrusts go deeper and deeper as he lifts my legs and puts them over his shoulders and I notice they don't seem to be as broad as they looked in the pictures he sent me. His savage grunting grows rapid and harsh. He's completely ravaging me.

Briefly I think to myself, fuck you J***.

Once again he swiftly pulls his cock from my pussy. He removes my right hand from my breast and takes it into his hand. He pulls me to a stand at the table's end and lifts the table and tosses one end aside, knocking a chair askew against the counter. He grunts at me like a man possessed. "Get on your back. Now." He demanded with a finger pointed at the floor.

I am submissive for a final time.

He lifts my legs again, I wrap my arms around his and bear down on his throbbing cock. He pummeled me. I laid there on the cold floor in my prettiest dress while he fucked me with a hunger I hadn't experienced in years.

I looked down and saw his wet dick slip into me hard and fast and pull out, near all the way, and slam back in over and over again, and looked into his eyes and I came hard and wet.

I guess his own achievement brought him just enough excitement to push him over the edge. His back arched like a startled cat as he lifted my ass and his dick penetrated me deeper than it had all night. It released his hot load with such force that I felt it hit my cervix.

I lie there, with my dress completely twisted, squirming from the aftershock of a very intense orgasm. His warm cum began to drip down my smooth pussy lips and trace the curvature of my ass forming a small pool on the floor.

He rose between my legs and stood over me, glaring down at me with a smirk on his face. I squirmed once more, firmly grabbed my tit, bit my lip, and asked, "Did I do good, daddy?"

His smirk grew to a smile. "Yes," he said, "Good girl."

He offered his hand and I shakily rose to my feet. High heels suck. "May i?" I ask looking down from his gaze to my feet.

"Yes." His voice rumbles.

I kick off my shoes pick them up and proceed to walk around looking at things, and twirling my hair. I comment on various things and he answers silly little questions. I'm wondering if he's going to be hard again soon. I've only been here 30 minutes.

I think to myself, 'How incredibly lame.' that he begins looking at his watch. I don't like feeling like a bother. I gather my keys and phone and walk to the door.

He walks me to the car and kisses me for a final time. Despite the incredible sex that was just had, I leave disappointed. It wasn't enough. I enter a new destination into my GPS. J***'s house. I pull out of the parking lot thinking I should have gone there first.

****

I've had my last glass of wine for the evening. Goodnight everyone.

Pt.2 tomorrow... maybe