D.P. Gets D.P.'ed

Story Info
Latina coed gets attention from five frat boys.
2.2k words
221.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of people thought Diana Patricia Marquez was a slut. It didn’t take a huge amount of imagination to figure out why: she was Pam Anderson’s body double, but with her dark skin, hair, and eyes, she could throw any guy into a state of erotic excitement. Plus, she dressed like a slut. More to the point, she dressed to accentuate her huge boobs, flat stomach, and long, shapely legs. Today, for example, she was wearing a low-cut, green baby tee over a bra that barely covered the nipples of her 36DD tits and a black miniskirt that swished in the wind and let anxious onlookers discover that she did, in fact, wear thongs.

D.P. smiled as she strutted across campus to her next class, her high heels clicking on the sidewalk. She was enjoying herself immensely. She knew everyone thought she was a slut, but she couldn’t have cared less. She was simply a gigantic tease, and the best way to flirt, she thought, was to get guys’ attention and hold it any way possible. The truth of the matter was that she had only ever slept with two guys in her entire life. Granted, the first had been a dancer and they had covered the entire Kama Sutra during their two-month relationship, and the second had been into bondage and toys, but D.P. didn’t really think of herself as a sexpert. She figured there was more out there to enjoy, she just had to find the right guy.

She sauntered into her economics class 10 minutes late, as usual – D.P. felt that no one noticed you if you arrived on time to class – and slid into her seat, an empty one surrounded by empty ones near the back. Just as she was straightening her skirt and rearranging her blouse for maximum cleavage, she heard her name.

“Mizz Marquez, so glad you could join us,” said Professor Hinkman. This was the third week of class, and he hadn’t mentioned anything about her late arrivals until now. “Perhaps you could inform us of the reason for your late entrance today?”

“Certainly, Professor,” D.P. crooned smoothly, catching the eye of a man she had never noticed in class before. “I was tutoring a student for another class.”

“And what class would that be?” the professor replied sarcastically. “Shopping 101?”

“No, sir,” D.P. shot back emphatically. “It was actually a crash course in not dressing like a nerd.”

She figured such a retort would be ill-suited toward a good grade in this class for the semester, particularly since Professor Hinkman was probably the nerdiest teacher on campus, but the laughter that followed her answer quickly allayed her fears. She now knew that she could probably get at least one person to do her work for her. Excellent.

“Hrmph,” Hinkman snorted, obviously embarrassed. “Well, I hope that student doesn’t carry things as far as you do.”

He turned back to the board to continue his lecture, and D.P. soon found herself surrounded by sexy male admirers, including the Brad Pitt double she had noticed a minute before. She crossed her legs, smoothed her skirt over them, and thanked her lucky stars that her weekly Brazilian bikini wax was yesterday. She pretended to be taking notes when she was tapped on the shoulder from behind. She leaned back.

“You’ve got a helluva body there, Mizz Marquez,” whispered a man she knew only as Bruce.

“Call me D.P. It’s short for Diana Patricia,” she responded, loudly enough to be heard by all the guys around her. One handsome specimen was staring straight at her boobs. He whispered something to another of the group, who passed it on until all the guys in the circle surrounding D.P. were appraising her appreciatively and nodding.

“You like to party?” ‘Brad’ asked, his voice like a warm caress over D.P.’s body. Her nipples stood on end.

“What if I do?” D.P. asked in return. Hinkman turned around just then, so she pretended to be copying something off of the board.

“We’re all members of Kappa Phi Alpha. We’re having a party tonight at the house. You should come. Starts at 9.”

D.P. shifted slightly in her seat. Her panties were quickly becoming moist at the thought of being in a frat house with this unknown.

“I’ll come if you tell me your name,” she responded coyly, using the butt of her pen to trace a seductive line down her chest and into her shirt.

“Travis.”

“I’ll be there… Travis,” she smiled at him. He winked back, then grinned at all the other guys like a big secret had just been revealed.

D.P. didn’t arrive at the party until 10 o’clock. She knew Travis was probably waiting for her, but she wasn’t about to give him the satisfaction of seeing her show up on time. She hadn’t changed clothes, either, except to swap out one set of skimpy undergarments for black ones that showed through her stretched-too-thin clothes. She walked up the steps to the frat house, greeting several people on the way.

Travis pounced on her as she walked in. He obviously had either had spies watching for her, or he had been waiting on her himself. D.P. wasn’t sure which was more likely.

“Hey,” he murmured, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her toward the ‘bar’ the guys had set up.

“Hey,” D.P. responded as he poured her a glass of beer from a keg. By the time she took it, she realized she had become the center of a circle of four young men, all handsome and rugged. “Am I the main attraction tonight?”

“You might be,” Travis said, reaching a hand around her hips and tugging her to him possessively. “Would you like that?”

“I might,” she said with a twinkle in her eye. “What if I do?”

“Well, that’s up to you,” another member of the group said as Travis’ hand began to lift her skirt from the front, revealing first her creamy smooth brown thigh, then her bare pussy veiled thinly by her thong. “What do you like to do?”

D.P. felt the front of her panties become wet as Travis slid his fingers along their hem, rubbing her outer lips with a gentle caress. All the other guys had their eyes fixed on his hand, and while they all had various drinks with them, none were drinking. D.P. had never known that this sort of excitement existed. She decided to play along.

“I like to do lots of things,” she said, setting her drink back on the top of the keg. “What did you have in mind?”

She let her body relax onto Travis’ hand as he slid a finger underneath her soaking panties. After giving a slight toss of her hair, she reached behind her and squeezed his throbbing cock. Travis pulled his finger out and licked it clean. D.P. could almost see the other guys drooling.

“Let’s go,” he said, grabbing D.P. by the hand and dragging her away. She followed willingly, but was surprised to see the rest of the guys following her and Travis away from the party.

Travis pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked a door, then led D.P. in. The room was dark, but not completely so. D.P. could clearly see blankets and pillows tossed hastily over several king-sized mattresses on the floor. As the rest of the men filed in behind them, Travis flipped a switch, revealing several lights aimed at the center of the pile. D.P. stood in place dumbly, waiting for Travis to do something else.

“Come on,” he said, tugging at D.P.’s hand and leading her to the pile. She stumbled in her heels as she walked on the mattresses.

“Take them off,” Travis instructed. She complied silently. “Now come here.”

Once she reached the center of the mattresses where Travis was standing, the rest of the guys created a semi-circle around them, watching eagerly. D.P. had never had an audience during sex before, but the thought turned her on even more. She pressed her back against Travis as he lifted her skirt as before and began to work on her with his fingers.

“Oh, yeah,” D.P. moaned as Travis began to twiddle with her clit. Her nipples began to raise themselves up, protruding through the thin fabric of her clothes.

One of the other guys stepped forward and grabbed the neckline of her shirt and bra and tugged them down over her breast. A third guy came up and did the same to the other side, and the pair of them began to suck and nibble at D.P.’s silky tits. In the background, D.P. could see the remaining two guys moving around, but she couldn’t tell what they were doing until they came up on either side of her and began to rub their hard cocks on her legs. She now knew they were naked, and having five guys rubbing all over her body was a lot for D.P. to handle. She began to moan noisily and one of the naked guys lowered his mouth to hers and began to kiss her. He was a great kisser, and with all the excitement, D.P. came. She pushed hard down on Travis’ hand as she did and he held her panties out of the way so the other naked guy could get between her legs and lick her clean.

Once she came down, Travis lowered her to the floor of mattresses and began undressing her entirely while two more guys stripped. It didn’t take long before D.P. was lying entirely nude on a mattress with four naked guys – make that five, she thought, as Travis also removed his clothes – surrounding her, cocks at full attention.

Travis seemed to be the ringleader, so he was allowed to mount D.P. first. He sat himself on top of her and thrust his cock into her waiting pussy. He was long and fairly thick, and D.P. swore she could feel him at the back of her uterus.

D.P. couldn’t see any of the other guys as Travis grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide as he pumped, but one magically appeared in front of her, his cock gracing her face with its head. D.P. grabbed it in her mouth and began to suck to the rhythm of Travis’ ministrations. Two more men kneeled down next to her and D.P. grabbed them and began to give them hand jobs as best she could under the circumstances.

D.P. was rather surprised when the man she had been sucking pulled out of her mouth, but it seemed to be a signal. Travis also pulled out and ordered her to sit up. She obliged, and the man she had been sucking sat down behind her and pulled her back toward him. Then he lay down with her on top and began to put his cock in her ass.

As soon as he was in, he grunted and began to fuck her and Travis climbed back on top. He stuck his cock back in her pussy, and D.P. almost instantly came from the pressure of both cocks. As she screamed, two more men stuck their cocks back toward her mouth and she began to alternate between them, massaging their balls with her hands as she worked on sucking them to an orgasm. She knew there was a fifth guy out there somewhere, and sure enough, he climbed on top of her a moment later.

Travis used the back of this guy to stabilize himself and keep pumping, and the last guy wrapped his cock in D.P.’s tits and began to fuck himself with them, the tip of his head coming centimeters from her mouth.

The ecstasy of having all these cocks fill every hole in her body sent D.P. into a wild frenzy of orgasm. She came three more times, and each time the pace of the whole group would ratchet up another notch. She had to give up on sucking two guys at once and focused on the one with the thicker cock, deepthroating him and giving him the best blowjob of her entire life. The other guy was left to himself for the moment and D.P. saw him pumping hard.

Her blowjob man came first, but not by much. He filled D.P.’s throat with his creamy mixture, which she swallowed as fast as she could, hoping to catch more from the other guys, but it was too late. Just as he pulled out of her mouth, the guy fucking her boobs shot his load all over her neck and chin. The actual sight of cum sent the other three into a frenzy: the one using his hand shot his load all over her face just as the guy behind D.P. filled her ass and Travis stiffened and emptied himself into her pussy.

Moments later, all five men untangled themselves from the pile and sat at various points around the room, panting and cleaning themselves up. Within a minute, they began to dress. D.P. lay on the floor, exhausted from the night’s activities. As the boys cautiously began to file out, Travis came over to her.

“Come back any time, babe,” he said, smacking her on the thigh. “We needed someone like you.”

Share this Story

Similar Stories

High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
Getting Filled College student meets truck drivers.in Group Sex
Sorority Gangbang Sisters Step-sisters lead a night of gloryholes & gangbangs.in Group Sex
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
The Boys Next Door Ch. 01 Shy honors student lusts after the twins next door.in Group Sex
More Stories